剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
尼克!世界多欢乐 世界多美妙!
Did you know that we have a shoe cobbler in downtown Bridgeton?
你知道我们在布里奇顿市中心 有个鞋匠吗?
Boy, I hope his son comes home from Afghanistan soon.
天啊 希望他儿子早日从阿富汗回家
The kid'll come home when the mission's accomplished.
任务完成后这个孩子就会回家的
Show him the leaf, Andy.
小安 给他看那片树叶
Nick, look at this. A perfect leaf.
尼克 看啊 一片完美的树叶
You're right, that is funny. Come on, put down the phone.
嗯 你说得对 很有趣 -来吧 放下手♥机♥
Let's live real life.
咱们过真实的生活吧
Fuck real life, it's full of dorks, like this little oatmeal man.
去他妈的真实生活 到处是傻子 就像这个燕麦男
Yeah.
对
God, what's wrong with me? Every time I move, I fart.
天 怎么回事 每次一动我就放屁
You're like a Rottweiler watching TV.
你像只看电视的罗威纳犬
Too bad you weren't filming that. Would've been a hilarious post.
可惜你没录下来 不然会是很好笑的帖子
You think so? Absolutely.
你这么想吗? -绝对的
Hey, Andrew, will you do that again?
安德鲁 你能再来一次吗?
Are you crazy? I'm gonna shit my pants.
你疯了吗?我会拉裤子的
Even better. What?
那样更好 -什么?
I mean, I don't want it to seem forced, but could you?
我不想看上去是被迫的 但是你能做到吗?
Nick, it's a little inappropriate to ask me to do that.
尼克 要我这样做有点不妥
What's the big deal? I've unplugged. I found a leaf.
有什么大不了? -我已经断网了 我找到了一片树叶
You weren't even paying attention, 'cause you're so glued to your devices.
你完全没当回事 因为你和手♥机♥难舍难分
It's not like you haven't shit your pants before.
安德鲁 你又不是没在裤裆里拉过
I'm just asking you to do it on film. Fuck you!
我只是要你对着镜头来一遍 -去你的!
It's not even film, it's just digital, zeroes and ones.
这都不是影片 只是数字 0和1而已
You know what? Andrew outta here. Good.
这么着吧 安德鲁走人 -好的
Peace, bitch!
再见 贱♥人♥!
Look at this leaf. Nature is sexy.
看看这片叶子呀 大自然真性感
Yeah, what do you want, sweetie?
你想要什么呢 亲爱的?
I want to buy you something.
我想给你买♥♥点东西
fuck, she's inside me.
我靠 她进入我的身体了
See you in a few hours, baby.
宝贝 几小时后见
Hey. Hey!
-嘿 -嘿!
Hello. How was your day? I'd like to see you naked and...
哈啰 你今天怎么样?我想看你裸体…
Get out of here. So, we are doing this.
滚蛋 -我们聊上了
We are doing this. I...
我们聊上了 -我…
oh... You're frozen. -What?
你卡住了 -什么?
maybe don't move around so much?
可能不要动得这么频繁会好点?
Sorry. that's okay.
抱歉 -没事的
shit! He's frozen again. -No, I just wasn't moving.
该死!他又卡住了 -没有 我只是没动而已
Who are you talking to? no one. Myself.
你在跟谁讲话? -没人 就我自己 我是说…
Are youSo, I mean...No, you go
不是 你… -所以 我意思是…
No... I-I just... What? -What?
不了 你说 -我只是…什么?
No. I w... I mean, I was just gonna say, um...
不是 我本来想说
Helloooo. How was your day?
“你好 你今天过得怎么样?”
What are you doing? The lost art of conversation.
你在干嘛? -失落的交谈艺术
my day was fine.
我今天还行
You know, I forgot, I gotta go, but this was... We should... Anyway.
那个 我忘了 我得走了 不过这个… 我们应该…话说回来
yeah, no, I... Yeah, I have to go, too. Yeah. I was about to say that.
哦 对 不 我…对 我也得走了 我是说 我正要那么说
So, um, yeah, I have to go, too. Okay, sorry.
那么好的 我也要走了 -好的 抱歉
Bye. Bye.
拜 -拜
Matthew, that was, umAtrocious.
马修 那个… -糟透了
Atrocious was what I was looking for, yeah.
我正想说糟透了
You know what? Aiden's kind of meh, right?
你知道吗 艾登不过如此 对吧?
I don't think I like him anymore. Forget Aiden.
我觉得我不喜欢他了 -对 忘掉艾登
There's plenty of other gorgeous, funny,
在这个郊区小镇上还有很多其他
out-of-the-closet hunks in this small, suburban tow...
英俊有趣的出柜猛♥男♥…
Jesus, we're fucked, Garfield.
天啊 我们把加菲猫玩坏了
Diane, you have an eyelash. Make a wish.
黛安 你掉睫毛了 快许愿
I'm in the middle of a game. Okay.
我正在玩游戏呢 -好的
I'm gonna save it in my apron pocket, and you can blow it away later.
我要留在围裙口袋里 你可以晚点再吹掉
Shit my pants? Why don't you shit your pants?
让我拉裤子?你自己干嘛不拉裤子?
Fuckin' idiot. Something wrong, Andrew?
他妈的白♥痴♥ -出岔子了吗 安德鲁?
hi, Dr. Birch. I'm sorry to tell you this, sir,
嗨 博奇医生 抱歉告诉你这个
but your son is obsessed with his stupid phone.
但您的儿子沉迷于那台蠢手♥机♥
Hm. I wonder where he gets that from.
不知道他是从哪来弄来的
Twelve points! That's the most you can get in Boggle. Yes!
20分!这是超级拼字里能得的最高分 好棒!
Dr. Birch, this may sound crazy,
博奇医生 这可能听起来很疯狂
but was there a time before cell phones?
手♥机♥没出现前是怎样的?
Andrew, it was glorious.
安德鲁 那是美好的时光
There were no status updates or apps,
那时没有状态更新或各种应用程序
and the only Kardashian we knew was a lawyer with a skunk hairdo.
我们认识的唯一卡戴珊 是个顶着臭鼬发型的律师
Hold on, no status updates?
等等 没有状态更新?
How did you know what was going on with your friends?
那你怎么知道朋友的情况?
We'd all get together at dinner parties, and eat sun-dried tomatoes,
我们都会参加晚餐派对 吃番茄干
and play Trivial Pursuit until Northern Exposure came on.
玩“棋盘问答”玩到播放《北国风云》
Wow! I don't know what any of those things are,
哇!这些我全都不知道
but a dinner party sounds delightful.
但晚餐派对听起来很美味
That's just what my friends need.
正是我的朋友需要的
Ooh! Idea! We should throw one here!
我有个想法!我们应该在这办一个!
Judd knows some dynamite caterers. Yes. Let's do it.
贾德认识一些优秀的承办人 -好耶 咱们办起来
I can bring the napkin rings I made at Jewish camp.
我可以带上在犹太夏令营 做的餐巾纸环
And I'll bring my famous guacamole! I do it with Greek yogurt.
我要带上我最出名的鳄梨色拉酱! 用希腊酸奶做的
You know where I get my Greek yogurt? Someplace gross?
知道希腊酸奶是从哪来的吗? -某个恶心的地方?
No! John Stamos' balls.
不!是约翰斯塔摩斯的蛋蛋里挤的
What do they say about me down at the Harbourfront, Gordie?
他们在港湾城是怎么说我的 高迪?
That I've been queer? That I'm bi-curious?
说我是个同性恋?说我是双性恋?
That I'm omnisexual?
说我是全性恋?
The only thing I've heard about you, Daniel,
丹尼尔 我听到的唯一关于你的事情
is that you steal tricks and also...
就是你剽窃技巧 而且…
glances.
眼波流转
you can't show up here withyour Halifax face
你不能顶着一张哈利法克斯港的脸
and your Manitoba waist, and talk to me like that.
扭着马尼托巴湖的腰肢出现在这 还跟我这样说话
I'm Daniel Fucking Silvermeadow.
我可是他妈的丹尼尔希瓦梅尔道
yeah.
噢耶
Gimme some maple sugar, baby.
宝贝 给我来点枫糖
this show is driving me nuts.
这部剧要把我看疯了
Gordie spends two episodes telling everyone he's a bisexual,
高迪花了两集告诉所有人他是双性恋
and now, suddenly, he's a non-binary pansexual?
现在 他忽然间变成了 非二元性别的泛性恋
And here you go. What the fuck is this?
给你一个 -是什么鬼东西?
One for you.
给你一份
"An evening of camaraderie and conversation
“安德鲁高博曼 和艾略特博奇医生组织的
presented by Andrew Glouberman and Dr. Elliot Birch?"
一个充满友谊和交谈的夜晚”?
Wait, hold on one second.
等等 等一下
I'm sorry, but you're throwing a party with my dad?
不好意思 但是你要跟我爸办派对?
At your house, yes. It's a dinner party.
在你家举办 是的 是个晚餐派对
We will share food,
我们会分享食物
but also we will be nourished by our conversation.
也会从我们的谈话中汲取营养
Matthew, this sounds truly terrible.
马修 这个听起来真的很可怕
We have to go.
我们一定要去
Guys. Do not go to this weird thing at my house!
大家不要参加我家这个诡异的活动!
Nicky, baby, don't worry.
小尼宝宝 别担心
If it sucks, we'll sneak out and watch videos of people cutting soap.
如果很糟糕 我们就溜出去 看人们切肥皂的视频
Like, with a knife? I'm telling you, it's oddly satisfying.
用刀切? -我告诉你 这让人极度舒适
Okay, fine. I will try to swing by my own house after school.
好吧 我放学会绕道拜访我自己家的
I bet Missy wants to come. No, I'm gonna give her space.
我打赌蜜茜想来 -算了 我要给她空间
If it's meant to be, she'll come back.
如果命中注定 她会回来的
Nah, women hate space.
不对 女人讨厌空间
That's why there's no female astronauts. What about that one who put on...
所以没有女性宇航员 -那个穿上…
Who put on a diaper and drove across country?
穿上尿布开车跨越全国的?
She's cool. She can hang.
她很酷 她挺耐操的
Aiden's moved on.
艾登释怀了
Look at him laughing at Chipotle.
瞧他在墨西哥风味快餐店大笑的样子
I hope he gets E. coli from his barbacoa.
希望他吃烧烤感染大肠杆菌
Okay, who's ready for appetizers?
好了 谁要吃开胃菜?
Coach Steve, what are you doing here?
史蒂夫教练 你来做什么?
I'm Coach Part-Time Caterer Steve now, yeah.
我现在是兼♥职♥承办人史蒂夫教练
They give me a new job every episode.
他们每集都给我一份新工作
I know, I know, but they started talking to me.
我知道 但他们开始跟我说话了
clink, clink. eyes up here, everyone.
大家请看这里
You may have wondered why we've gathered you here tonight.
你们可能在想 为何今晚让你们聚在这里
You see, Dr. Birch and I want to guide you back to a time
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表