剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
你的鸡鸡会生长 你会成为舞会之花 还有节目明星
♪ Someday ♪
总有一天
Someday? Who cares? -How does that help me now?
总有一天?谁在乎啊? -对我现在有什么用?
♪ Why, why does nobody get ♪ ♪How great I am? ♪
为什么没人明白我多么好
♪Why does nobody get it? ♪
为什么没人明白?
导演:伊桑霍克
Why?
为什么?
Here we are at Nick's house, Lola,
我们来到了尼克家 萝拉
and it's a beautiful day for two minors in major love.
真是天公作美 支持两个相爱的小人儿
But this fairy-tale wedding may be turning into a nightmare.
但这场童话般的婚礼 可能变成一场噩梦
I hope.
我希望如此
And speaking of drama, here come the Janssen twins,
说到闹剧 杨森双胞胎来了
who are on the outs.
她们在闹矛盾
You stolen my hairstyle, you copy cow.
你剽窃我的发型 你这个山寨货
And here comes Ali,
阿丽来了
the official hottest girl in our grade.
我们年级最火♥辣♥的女孩
Hey, Ali, I saved you a seat, it's right here. Hey, guys, I said it.
嘿 阿丽 我给你占了位子 就在这 嘿 我说过了
I wouldn't sit on your face if I had hemorrhoids
我不会坐在你的脸上的 除非我得痔疮
and your nose was a suppository. -What?
你的鼻子是个栓剂 -什么?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Must be nice to be Ali, everybody's on her dick.
当阿丽肯定很幸福 什么人都能搞
Forget all these dumb middle-school boys.
忘掉这些初中蠢男吧
Why don't you go talk to a high-school man?
不如去和高中男人聊聊?
Whew. Okay. Hey, Judd.
好的 嘿 贾德
Hey, Nick's friend Jessi. -What's the haps, Mr., uh... Mr. Guy?
嘿 尼克的朋友 杰茜 -怎么样啊 汉子先生?
Hm. -Quick, Jessi, say more stuff.
呃 -快点 杰茜 多说点
I won't be ignored, I am a dangerous lady.
我不会被忽视的 我是个危险的女人
See you later. -What? Why are you being so weird?
回头见 -什么?你干嘛这么古怪?
I'm not being weird. -Ow. No one saw that. Fuck you.
我没有古怪啊 -没人看到 去你的
m, Judd smelled like wood chips and cigarettes.
贾德闻起来像木屑和香烟
, I wanna eat his T-shirt.
我想吃掉他的T恤
shit.
糟了
What is that thing doing here?
那个玩意在这干嘛?
she loves you, Andrew. -No, no, down, down.
她爱你 安德鲁 -下去
and she's got Lola's zest for humping.
她拥有萝拉的超强性♥欲♥
Down! Make it stop, Maury.
下去 让它停下 毛瑞
"It"? She's got a name, you know. And it's Krewkie.
它什么它?人家是有名字的 叫克鲁姬
Krewkie! -Yeah, the name doesn't help.
克鲁姬 -这个名字也没作用啊
Either that or she wants Krewkie, I don't know.
要么她是克鲁姬 要么她想要克鲁姬 我不知道
Hey, man, everybody's, uh, kind of waiting on you.
嘿 哥们 大家似乎都在等你
Dude, I am freaking the fuck out. I don't know if I can go through with this.
哥们 我他妈吓死了 不知道能否撑住
Well, that makes a huge amount of sense considering you're a child, right?
这很正常啊 你毕竟是个孩子 对吧?
I'm the number one boy in the grade. Swag.
我是级草 好拉风
And Devin is number 13? Not swag.
德文排名13?不拉风
that's what's troubling you.
你是担心这个啊
Bro, what am I missing with this girl?
兄弟 她有什么我不知道的?
Okay, well, Devin... Devin's kind of, uh...
好吧 德文嘛 她这个人有点…
Come on, Nick, just be real with me.
说吧 尼克 跟我说实话
Kind of a... a bitch.
有点贱
What? Everyone knows she's a bitch?
什么?大家知道她是个贱♥人♥?
Total B. -I thought only I knew.
贱透了 -我以为就我知道
You know too? Wait, what? - my God.
你也知道?等等 什么? -我的天啊
And we're back, it's 20 minutes past call time and still no sign of the groom.
我们回来了 预定时间过了20分钟 但还是没看到新郎
Lola, what's the scoop?
萝拉 有独家新闻吗?
my God, that's bullshit.
我的天啊 简直乱来
If you don't give me another pig in a blanket,
如果你不给我另一头裹着毯子的猪
you're gonna be a raccoon in a coffin.
你就会成为棺材里的浣熊
Okay, she's terrifying.
好吧 她好可怕
Let's check in with my plus one.
咱们来问问我的伴侣
Aiden, how do I look on camera? -You look hot.
艾登 我在镜头中怎么样? -好英俊
thank you, Aiden. -You're the Oprah to my Gayle.
谢谢 艾登 -你是我的心中挚爱
I don't like Aiden.
我不喜欢艾登
Hey. -You got a lot of nerve showing up here
嘿 你还有胆出现
after you come to our school and ruin everything
先是来到我们学校毁了一切
with your pansexuality and your smooth skin and your sexy glasses,
靠着泛性恋和光滑肌肤和性感眼镜
and I wasn't even on your list!
我甚至都不在你的名单上!
Whoa, okay! I mean, you're hot, but...
好吧 你很漂亮 不过…
What the fuck? -What, I thought you were pansexual?
什么鬼? -我以为你是泛性恋
That doesn't mean I wanna kiss everybody, you sociopath.
那不表示我想亲吻每个人啊 你这个反♥社♥会♥分子
oh, folks, we've got a runaway groom.
朋友们 新郎跑了
Devon, wait, look.
德沃尔 等等 你瞧
If you don't wanna get married because you're a child,
如果你不想结婚 因为你还是个孩子
then that makes perfect sense.
那完全说得通
Or because Devin's a total bitch, sure.
或者因为德文就是个贱♥人♥ 这也可以
But if you don't wanna get married
但如果你不想结婚
just because of these stupid, bullshit lists,
只是因为这些愚蠢的狗屁名单
then that's crazy, because... because it doesn't matter
那就太奇葩了
what everyone else thinks.
因为别人的想法不重要
Why do you want to marry Devin?
你为何想娶德文?
She said if we got married, she'd give me a hand job.
她说如果结婚就会给我打一次手♥枪♥
See, there you go!
你瞧 这就对了嘛
That's beautiful. -I said maybe.
好动人 -我说的是也许
Damn, girl, you look amazing in that wedding dress.
天啊 姑娘 你穿着婚纱好美
You're goddamn right I do.
老娘当然美了
Devin, let's you and me get child married.
德文 咱们来结童婚吧
Whoo!
哇!
Maury, aww. -I'm sorry, I... I always cry at hand jobs.
毛瑞 -抱歉 打手♥枪♥总能让我热泪盈眶
We are gathered here today because no adult has stopped us
我们今天聚在这里 因为没有成年人阻拦我们
and because love truly conquers all.
因为爱能征服一切
Ooh, uh...
哎哟…
You may now tongue the bride.
你现在可以舌吻新娘了
I don't think she's ever gonna give him a hand job.
我觉得她不会给他打手♥枪♥的
Totally. Hey, have you seen Devin's sister? She is so wasted.
肯定的 你见过德文的姐妹吗? 她彻底喝高了
Hey, what are you guys going after... after this?
嘿 你们之后…要去干嘛
I say let's do karaoke.
我说咱们去唱歌♥吧
Maury, please, get rid of this thing.
毛瑞 快帮我解决这东西
Why? She's gorgeous, simply glamorous, and she came from your mind.
为什么?她漂亮迷人 而且是你自己想出来的
I know, but I don't think I should be looking at girls that way.
我懂 但我觉得不该这样看待女孩了
They're people, not a collection of parts. Down, girl.
她们是人 不是一堆部件的组合 退下 女孩
And if I can't see that, well, then, maybe I'm the monster.
若我不懂这一点 那也许我才是怪物
Wow, Andrew, that's really beautiful.
哇 安德鲁 这番话好动人
All right, I'm gonna stick my nose dick in Krewkie's front butt
好吧 我要把鸡鸡鼻子插♥进♥ 克鲁姬前面的屁♥股♥里
if, of course, you'll have me, Krewkie? -Krewkie!
当然了 你愿意吗 克鲁姬? -克鲁姬!
Front butt? Is that technically anal? You know what? I want no part of this.
前面的屁♥股♥?严格来说是肛♥门♥吗? 那我就不凑热闹了
Shit, is Gina with Charles Lu now?
该死 吉娜和查尔斯刘在一起了?
I guess you don't have to say much if you got rock-hard butt cheeks.
如果你屁♥股♥像石头般硬挺 你甚至不用说话
Missy, there's a reason I didn't make a list.
蜜茜 我没制♥作♥名单是有原因的
There is?
是吗?
Yes. Because you'd be the only one on it.
是的 因为名单上只会有你一个
gosh. -May I kiss your cheek?
我的天啊 -我可以亲亲你的脸吗?
You'd better.
求之不得
Whew.
唉
Hey, Judder Butter, what's meltin'?
嘿 奶油贾德 什么在融化啊? -你在说什么?
What are you talkin' about? -Um, I was just wondering, um...
我只是在想…好笨哦
So dumb, but if you might, um, fancy a dancey, or... Jessi.
不过你要不要 想不想 跳个舞 或… -杰茜啊
I don't dance with kids.
我不跟小孩跳舞
I am not a kid, for your information.
我不是小孩 供你参考
I am 60 years old. I remember when Moses was president.
我60岁了 我记得摩西当总统的岁月
Okay, well, fuck. Bye.
好的 我靠…拜拜…
Ugh, why do I like guys that I can't have? I'll grow out of that, right?
我为何会喜欢得不到的男孩? 长大后就不会了 对吗?
Weeeelll...
这个嘛
Hey, um, it's cool you came out.
嘿 你公开出柜这事儿挺棒的
Is it? 'Cause everybody's being super weird,
是吗?因为大家都好古怪
and some people don't even believe I'm bi.
有些人甚至不相信我是双
that's lame. -It'd be so much easier if I was a girl.
太逊了 -如果我是女孩就好办多了
Are you kidding? Do you have any idea why I left my old school?
你开玩笑吗? 知道我为什么离开之前的学校吗?
Ooh, I know this! I heard you finger blasted a nun in the b-hole.
我知道 我听说你用手指 爆了一个修女的菊花
Um. -Up top, girl.
呃 -拉风小姐姐
No. -Yas, queen!
不是 -是的 女王陛下
That's not it. -Am I allowed to say that now?
不是的 -我现在可以这么说吗?
I told my best friend I liked her. -
我跟我的闺蜜告白 -哦
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表