剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
那天杰茜下楼吃早餐
and Shannon says, "Now, that color looks nice on you."
莎侬说:“这身衣服的颜色才适合你”
"What about the other colors then, Mom?" -Exactly!
“那其他颜色不适合我吗?” -对啊
It's crazy. -That's why that yogurt needed
哪门子的道理? -所以她非把那杯酸奶
to end up on the wall!
丢向墙壁不可
"You like that color, Shannon? Yogurt-on-the-wall color?"
“莎侬 这是酸奶粘在墙上的颜色 你喜欢吗?”
You're crazy, girl! -You're crazy!
宝贝 你太强了
I can't waitxa0till you get your driver's license!
你太强了 -我等不及你考获驾照的那天了
it's gonna be epic.
那一刻肯定令人毕生难忘
I just don't think a boy should have a lady hormone monster.
我只是觉得 男生不应该有个荷尔蒙女怪
I mean, what does that even say about me?
这到底说明了什么?
Well, maybe you're one of those sensitive boys.
也许说明你是个情绪敏感的孩子
I'm not sensitive!
我才不是情绪敏感的人
damn it! -Relax, Nipolas!
该死的 -别激动 小尼克
Maybe it's a good thing.
这可能是好事呢
Connie can give you that female point of view.
康妮可以帮助你了解女性的观点
I never thought about that.
对啊 我没想过呢
I wish I had a lady hormone monster.
我真希望也有个荷尔蒙女怪
Maybe she could help me get a Valentine's date with the ghost of Whitney Houston!
这样她就能帮我约 惠特妮休斯顿的鬼魂出来共度情人节
you're into Whitney? -Absolutely.
原来你喜欢惠特妮休斯顿? -对啊
But she's in love with the ghost of Nina Simone.
可惜她爱上了妮娜西蒙的鬼魂
And Nina's in love with the ghost of Burt Reynolds.
而妮娜西蒙则爱上了毕雷诺斯的鬼魂
♪ Valentine's Day ♪ ♪ A game of musical chairs ♪
情人节是属于黑人音乐家的日子
♪ And there's never a chair for ol' Dukexa0♪
容不下一个老公爵
they fired me from the school,
我被校方开除后 成了
and now I'm "Walgreens Greeter Coach Steve."
“沃尔格林公♥关♥教练史蒂夫”
Not to brag, but I've never been closer to suicide.
不是我自吹自擂 这是我人生中 最接近自杀的经历
Where do you keep the tiny bow ties?
你把那个“小领结”放在哪?
I need ten for my... plans.
我需要十个来完成我的“计划”
Did you say "tiny bow ties" or "24-pack of Arizona Iced Tea"?
你是指“十个小领结” 还是“24包亚利桑那冰茶粉”?
I'll find them myself. -Okay, bye, Judge.
算了 我自己去找 -好啊 再见 “判官”
I love you. -I love you, too! WhoWho said that?
我爱你 -我也爱你 是谁在说话?
Be mine. - a beautiful red thing.
当我的情人吧 -好漂亮的红心
Of course I'll be yours, always and forever.
我当然愿意当你的情人 今生今世 永不分离
Happy Valentine's Day from Walgreens.
沃尔格林药妆店祝你情人节快乐
Ho-ho! I can't wait to tell my boys about this meet-cute!
我等不及把这个美好的相遇 告诉我儿子了
And by "my boys," I mean my eyebrows.
我所谓的“儿子”就是这两撇眉毛
Hey, boys! I met the woman of my dreams!
儿子 你♥爸♥找到梦中情人了
Hey, where you guys going?
你们去哪?
Okay, I know how you like people to think you're pretty but also nice--
我知道你希望 人们把你看成一个美丽善良的人
Okay. -So I... ...got you a rescue dog.
没错 -于是我帮你领养了一只狗
You got me a used dog?
你送我二手货?
Is that what you think that I deserve?
这就是我配得到的东西?
I am the wrong kind of devastated!
这不是惊喜 而是受惊
I think I'm allergic to my Kangol hat.
我好像对这顶军帽过敏
It must have colophony in it. -What's that now?
这面料肯定含有树脂 -那是什么东西?
It's a fabric adhesive. I'm acutely allergic to it.
是一种面料胶合剂 我对这种成分非常敏感
I break out in dermatitis. -Hey, guys!
足以引发皮肤炎
Do you losers wanna play your shit music at my lit Valentine's party?
想不想在我主办的精彩派对上 表演你们的俗烂音乐?
But Andrew can't come 'cause he's completely toxic!
但我不准安德鲁参加 因为他是个渣男
We'll make it work. -You're gonna play without me?
我们想办法吧 -你们打算把我排除在外?
A hundred percent. -Sorry, Andrew. The show must go on.
当然了 -抱歉 安德鲁 总不能开天窗
Hey, is it too early for me to suggest killing both of them?
我想干掉他们 但会不会太早了点?
You know, story-wise? -Feels a little soon.
毕竟要考虑到整个剧情发展 -似乎太早了点
Sorry, I'm not good with story. II'm more of a joke guy.
抱歉 我不太动编剧 我是走搞笑路线的 对吧?
Valentine's Day sucks. -It sucks!
情人节是个笑话 -对 是笑话
But, like... Okay, here's this crazy idea.
其实我有个不理智的想法
Would it be hilarious if you and I, just, like, as a joke, went on, like,
假如你和我假装在这个情人节里 以非情人的身份约会
a non-date Valentine's date?
你说如何?
Like a deeply ironic
把今天变成“反情人节”的日子
anti-Valentine's Day,
表现出浓厚的讽刺意味
non-date date?
以非情人的身份约会?
Anti all of it! -Dinner, dancing. -Yes.
反情人节 -晚餐、跳舞
A musical number!
唱一首音乐剧曲目
yeah, I don't know about the musical number, though.
但我不懂音乐剧曲目
I don't have a great voice. -I got you, girl.
歌♥声也不太行 -放心 有我在
My voice is so good...
我的歌♥声美极了
♪ It's basically a duet ♪
这就是所谓的男女合唱
How the fuck did you do that?
你是怎么办到的?
♪ I'm so talented ♪
我太有才了
Oy vey. Why do the good ones always gotta be oy gay?
天啊 为什么好男人都是男同志?
It's a man'sxa0choice to be gay, Connie. Please respect a man's right to choose.
康妮 成为男同志是男人的自♥由♥ 请你尊重他们的选择权
All right.
好吧
Wait. What's that now?
慢着 这是怎么情况?
Jay, slow down, there, buddy. - Can't, I'm protein loading!
杰伊 别吃这么快 -不行 我要补充蛋白质
Are you, uh, eating cafeteria oysters? -I got a big night ahead of me.
你吃的是食堂卖♥♥的生蚝吗?
I'm slurping these down
我今晚要大战一场 因此要大量摄取生蚝
'cause I heard they make you shoot ropes out of your dong!
听说吃了能射得高高的
God! -Well, enjoy your meal, Jay.
天啊 -杰伊 吃得开心点
What a phony. -Yeah, we should kick his ass.
好假啊 -我们应该揍他一顿
You know my theory? -?
你知道我在想什么吗?
He doesn't even need the chair. -What?
他根本不需要轮椅 -什么?
I bet he uses it to seem smarter, like Stephen Hawking.
他只是利用它来让自己看起来更聪明 像斯蒂芬霍金
No, Andrew, II think he needs the chair.
安德鲁 我认为他确实需要轮椅
Nah, he can walk. I think he can walk just fine.
才怪 我相信他走得动
Ah, man. This is a bad road to drive down.
天啊 前路茫茫
Go on and wish Gina a happy Valentime's Day, come on.
赶紧过去祝贺吉娜“情人节快乐”
Wait, did you say "Valen-time's Day"? -Yeah.
你刚才说“情人节”? -对啊
Okay. -It's the time of the Valen.
好吧 -这是庆祝情人节的好日子
I don't think Gina wants any part of my time. She doesn't like me.
我相信吉娜不希望我和她共度情人节
So, what's the point?
祝贺她有什么意义呢?
The point is being a good little guy
你可以表现出
without expecting something in return.
自己是个不求回报的好男子
That's actually an interesting point of view.
这个观点很有意思
Why can't you just admit that I'm good for you?
你怎么不干脆承认 我是最适合你的人?
I don't know. Are you?
我不知道 你是吗?
please! Don't you remember up in your bed?
少来了 你忘记床上的情况吗?
When you tug-a-tug-tugged until you glug-a-glug-glugged?
进进出出、汩汩潺潺
Connie, I don't know if anything really happened.
康妮 我不知道当时到底是什么情况
I certainly didn't, you know, shoot any ropes.
但我肯定没有“射得高高的”
come on! But you did enjoy yourself, right?
少来了 你不是很享受吗?
Sure, it was a nice experience,
没错 那是个美好的体验
but II may have embellished it a little bit for your benefit.
只是也有可能为了取悦你 我刻意表现得有点夸张
What, you saying you faked it? .
你说那是装出来的?
Get out of here! I would know. - would you?
如果是假装的 我肯定会知道 -是吗?
You would know? -I would!
你真的知道? -没错
Are you sure about that? -Yeah.
你确定? -确定
my God... - What you doing, Nick?
天啊 -尼克 你在干什么?
You're looking directly into my pupils.
你直直望着我的眼瞳
Jesus. -Okay, very cute.
天啊 -是啊 真可爱
God, this feels so good. I'm gonna cum.
天啊 这感觉太棒了
We get it. -I'm gonna cum! my God! !
是啊 -我要♥射♥了♥ 天啊
It's a little overdone, don't you think?
你不觉得演得太夸张了吗?
No, don't fucking touch me. God. - mm, mm.
别碰我 天啊
I'll have what he's having.
他吃什么 我就吃什么
A big orgasm. That's what I'm talking about, baby.
我要的是一次轰轰烈烈的高♥潮♥ 你懂的 宝贝
"Two hearts sharing the same beat,
“两颗心 心跳一致
two bodies sharing the same feet"?
两个肉体 同一双脚”
What does that even mean?
这到底是什么意思?
it's for incestuous conjoined twins.
这是为乱♥伦♥产下的连体兄弟 而设计的卡片
they really do have a card for everyone here.
这里确实有适合所有人的贺卡
"The only thing that could ever separate us
“唯有手术能把我们分开
is a lengthy surgery that one of us may not survive,
手术冗长 可能只有一人活下来
so let's not risk it"?
还是别冒这个险了 好吗?”
Am I crazy, or is that actually sweet?
我疯了吗?听起来真的很美
Nice haul, Jay!
杰伊 满载而归
You gonna drink some protein shakes in the dark?
你打算悄悄补充蛋白质奶昔吗?
No, no, no. I've got two dates lined up for Valentine's Day.
不是 今天是情人节 我有两个约会对象
Brad and Suzette.
布兰德和苏赛特
Wow, you're a real Tony Romeo.
天啊 你才是真正的多情种子
I know. It's exhausting being the Ultimate Fuck Machine.
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表