剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
在我自己家 只有一条规矩
never touch Dad's diet root beer, and it was punishable by death.
绝不要碰老爸的减肥根汁汽水 不然会被处以死刑
Well, you're in our house now.
你现在待在我们家
my God! You did not just do that.
我的天啊 你居然这样做
your house sucks!
你们家烂透了
And you wanna know something else?
另外告诉你们
Hot water is weird,
热水太古怪了
and I don't know why you like it so much.
我不知道你们干嘛那么喜欢
Hello, Jay. -Missy? What are you doing here?
哈啰 杰伊 -蜜茜?你在这里干嘛?
I've made a dark and difficult decision.
我做了一个黑暗又艰难的决定
I'd like one large Adderall, please.
请给我一大♥片♥阿得拉
What? Why? You're, like, already smart.
干嘛?为什么?你已经很聪明了
Well, that's what I thought,
我之前也是这么认为的
but then everyone started doin' drugs,
但大家都开始嗑药
and now I feel like I'm being left behind.
我现在觉得落后了
yeah, I get that.
噢 我懂
Like your family fumigated your house and went on vacation without you.
就像家人帮房♥子消毒 而且没带你去度假
I don't really relate to that.
我没有联想到这个
So you moved into a new house that's full of love,
然后你搬去一个充满爱的新家
but really you just wanna live like a beaten pig.
但你其实只想活得像一头懒猪
I think we're going through two different things here.
我觉得我们面对不同的问题
I was really just hoping to buy a study drug from you.
我真的只希望从你那买♥♥一片学习药丸
Missy, I care too much about you as a friend,
蜜茜 作为朋友我很担心你
so I can't sell you a pill at full price.
所以我不能全价给你卖♥♥药
Are you sure it's okay I'm taking your medicine?
你觉得我吃你的药没问题吗?
The transaction's over.
交易结束了
I'm not one of those drug dealers that wants to hang out afterwards.
我不是那种事后还想来往的药贩子
Sorry. -We're not gonna chill on the couch
抱歉 -我们不会躺在沙发上
and watch Amazon Prime together. -Okay.
一起看亚马逊高级会员频道
The number one streaming video service, Amazon Prime.
首屈一指的流媒体视频服务 亚马逊高级会员频道
Jessi, time to wake up.
杰茜 该起床了
I can't move.
我动弹不得
Of course you can't. You didn't get to sleep till four in the morning.
你当然动不了 你凌晨四点才睡
Jessi, last day of the big test.
杰茜 大考的最后一天
I'm not going to school and I'm not taking the test.
我不要上学 不要考试
I don't care about anything anymore.
我现在什么都不在乎
What? -That's right, honey child.
什么? -对的 亲爱的孩子
Jess, are you okay?
杰茜 你没事吧?
Stay in bed until your sweatpants smell like an animal shelter.
待在床上 直到你的运动裤臭得像 动物收♥容♥所♥
hey, guys. What... what are you doing over there?
嘿 诸位 你们在那干嘛?
Something dangerous and unsupervised, I bet.
我打赌是一些危险而且没人管的事情
Turning your insecurities into malice?
把你们的不安全感变成恶意吗?
The mailman's super allergic to bees,
邮递员对蜜蜂过敏
so we're filling the mailbox with bees, duh.
所以我们在邮箱里放了蜜蜂
He thinks he's so cool 'cause the government buys him shorts.
他觉得自己好拉风 因为政♥府♥给他买♥♥短裤
Whoa, where'd you get that Xbox?
你的游戏机是哪来的?
I guess you guys haven't heard, huh?
看来你们没听说吧?
I got prescribed Adderall
我有阿得拉处方药
and now I'm selling them, so it's no big dealio.
我正在卖♥♥ 所以这不算什么
fuck. Like a store.
我靠 像一家商店
Exactly.
正是如此
Boys, the pizza tracker says breakfast is almost ready.
小子们 披萨追踪者说早餐快好了
We gotta go. Hey, store, uh... maybe I'll see you around.
我们得走了 嘿 商店…没准待会见
Wait, how's Mom?
妈妈怎么样?
I don't fuckin' know. Old.
我他妈不知道 大概老了吧
Yeah. That sounds like Mom.
对 听着像妈妈
The magic boy lives.
魔术男孩还活着
Hold on. I have to take this.
等等 我得接个电♥话♥
You wanna watch this targeted ad for machine washable rugs?
你想看可机洗地毯的定向广♥告♥吗?
Again? I don't know.
又看啊?我不知道
My neck is starting to hurt.
脖子开始疼了
Jelly Bean, your mom says you're feeling a little blah this morning, kiddo.
甜蜜小豆 你妈说你 今天早上有点说胡话
Ugh, my brain is a tuna melt.
我脑子现在一塌糊涂
You know what always makes my brain feel a little better?
你知道让我脑子好受点的 有效办法吗?
Moving my body... -Yeah.
身体动起来 -嗯
...while goin' easy on my back and my knees.
同时后背和膝盖悠着点
I'm just overwhelmed by the test, Dad.
考试让我透不过气 老爸
I know it feels like a big deal, but tests aren't everything.
我知道这个感觉很重要 但考试并不是一切
Did you know Barbara Buatois hated school?
你知道芭芭拉布图瓦讨厌学校吗?
Who's Barbara Buatois?
芭芭拉布图瓦是谁?
Jessi! She set the world recumbent speed record in 2009.
杰茜 她2009年创造了 斜躺自行车速度的世界纪录
She made a big impact on the sport.
她对这项运动有着重大影响 -好吧
Okay. -But no impact on her back and knees. Okay, okay,
但对她的后背和膝盖没有影响 -好吧
Now bike with me to school. I promise you'll feel a little better.
现在跟我骑车去学校 我保证你会好受点
Hey, Jessi, Eric Trump left a comment on a porn star's Instagram.
嘿 杰茜 艾瑞克特朗普 在色情明星的照片分享上留言了
Really? -Just the word "stunning."
真的吗? -就说了一个词:明艳照人
Wait, no. -Aww.
等等 不要
Dad, I'm coming with you.
爸爸 我跟你去
Nice. I brought you a Propel, the only energy drink endorsed by...
很好 我给你带了能量饮料 唯一一款受到
Barbara Buatois? -Barbara Buatois.
芭芭拉布图瓦认可的
Yeah, that's who. -Okay. I figured.
嗯 就是她 -好的 我猜到了
Last call for genius pills.
天才药丸最后一次叫卖♥♥
Give your brain a boner.
让你的大脑清醒一下
Hey, Jessi, you look stupid. Want one?
嘿 杰茜 你看着好蠢 要一粒吗?
No. I'm not doing that shit ever again.
算了 我再也不要那个鬼东西了
Hey, Jay,
嘿 杰伊
I found hella change in my grandma's big cup.
我在我奶奶的大杯子里发现大把零钱
Pill me, homie.
兄弟 来粒药丸
... I can take my last pill and ace the test,
我可以服用最后一片 拿下考试
or I can sell my last pill and have 20 bucks now.
或者卖♥♥掉药丸 立刻赚20美金
Jay, don't sell your last pill.
杰伊 最后一片别卖♥♥了
You're the only person who actually needs this medication.
你是唯一需要这种药的人
Hey, Jessi, I'm not a person. I'm a store.
嘿 杰茜 我不是人 我是商店
What? -Exactly.
什么? -正是这样
Lump, here's your pill. -If I was a store,
拉普 药给你 -如果我是商店
I'd be a combination Pizza Hut/Taco Bell.
我就会把必胜客和塔可钟结合起来
Yeah, on the Jersey Turnpike. -No shit, Lump.
对 开在新泽西收费高速公路上 少废话 拉普
Okay, ladles and jellyspoons,
好了 长柄勺和果冻勺子们
let's demonstrate what we've learned over the course of the school year.
咱们来展示自己在本学年课程中 学到的东西吧
Here we go. It's show time, baby.
宝贝 时机已到
Ah, Nick, there you are. I'm freakin' out.
尼克 你在这啊 吓死我了
I can't cheat anymore. I got Cheater Peter.
我以后不能作弊了 我有作弊性不举
Okay, so don't cheat.
好吧 那就别作弊
You're right. I won't cheat.
你说得对 我不会作弊了
I'll just do drugs like everyone else. Give me that pill.
我要像大家一样嗑药 把那片药给我
No, I need it. -Give me that.
不 我需要它 -给我
If you try to take it, I will cave your head in.
如果你要拿走 我会打烂你的头
Fuck you, man, I'll kill you. Give me that pill.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 小子 我会宰了你 把药给我
Come on.
来啊
No. no!
不要
You idiot!
你这个蠢货
fuck.
噢 糟了 -噢 糟了
Missy, are you okay? -I think so. Maybe. I don't know.
蜜茜 你没事吧? -是吧 也许吧 我不知道
I'm very aware of my scalp. Can you feel every one of your hairs individually?
我非常担心我的头皮 你能感觉到自己的每一根头发吗?
Okay, everyone, the test starts... right now! Go!
好了 诸位同学 考试现在开始 加油
Biking to school made me feel a little better,
骑车上学让我好受一点
but I'm still stressed.
但还是有压力
Listen to me. - You are Jessi Fucking Glaser.
听我说 你是他妈的杰茜格雷泽
You are smart, you know who you are, and you can do this.
你很聪明 你知道自己是谁 你可以做到的
You're right. Thank you.
你说得对 谢谢你
what am I gonna do?
我要怎么办?
I didn't get a pill. I'm gonna fail.
我没药了 我会考砸的
Listen to me. You are Nicholas Arsenio Birch.
听我说 你是尼古拉斯阿塞尼奥博奇
You don't care about learning,
你完全不在乎听课
and you sure as hell don't care about tests.
你肯定也不在乎考试
But what about my future?
但我的未来怎么办?
You are a charming little dude.
你是个迷人的小家伙
You're funny. People like to be around you.
你风趣 人们喜欢和你在一起
That's way better than bein' smart.
那比当个聪明人好多了
You're right. Thank you.
你说得对 谢谢
Now answer C for everything and let's get the fuck out of here.
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表