剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
贾斯汀特鲁多的内♥裤♥里?
Nope, the Toronto Harbourfront, after all.
不对 其实是多伦多的港湾城
Come on in!
来吧!
♪ The modern world's a sexual cornucopia ♪
现代世界的性丰富多彩
♪ We take comfort knowing If we're this or that ♪
知道自己是这样还是那样 我们心里会踏实
♪ No longer simply straight or gay ♪
不再是简单的直或弯
♪ There's a mind-boggling array ♪
种类多到令人难以置信
♪ And we all are searching for a home ♪
我们都在寻找一个归属
♪ To hang our boner's hat ♪
来安放我们勃起的阴♥茎♥
♪ Let's begin with the simple androsexual ♪
咱们先从简单的男性向开始
♪ That's an any-gendered person who fucks men ♪
指的是跟男人上♥床♥的任何性别的人
♪ But if it's just a part-time dickin' ♪
但如果只是偶尔上♥床♥
♪ And also ladies you'll be stickin' ♪
你也会和女性在一起
♪ Then you could be bi or cisgen-MSM ♪
那你有可能是双性恋 或顺性别的男男性行为者
♪ Now, should you require romance ♪
如果需要需要浪漫行为
♪ To get you into no pants ♪
才能让你宽衣解带
♪ Then a demisexual is what you'd be ♪
那你就是半性向者
♪ And the omnisexual or pan Will bed all genders, understand? ♪
全性恋或泛性恋会 和已知的所有性别者上♥床♥
♪ While polysexuals don't fuck all Just two or three ♪
多性恋不会和所有人上♥床♥ 只会和两三个
♪ Yes, siree On the spectrum of sexuality ♪
是的 先生 在性向范围中
So, you're telling me there's a category for everybody?
你是跟我说 每个人都有一种类型?
I don't believe it. yeah? Try me.
我不相信 -是吗?来试试我
♪ I sashayed like a nancy boy To make the ladies shriek ♪
我像个同性恋男孩一样招摇走路 好让女士们尖叫
♪ A gender-normative gynophile With a homophobic streak ♪
这是有恐同倾向的 性别规范的女性向者
♪ I was a femme androgenoid From distant outer space ♪
我是来自遥远外太空的雌雄同体
♪ A polysexual gender non-conformist Textbook case ♪
一个不墨守成规的多性恋者的 教科书案例
♪ I died from drugs and heartbreak Forced to hide my same-sex love ♪
我死于毒品和心碎 被迫隐藏我的同性之爱
♪ I fucked ladies who fucked ladies Who fucked me ♪
我上过的女人上过那些上过我的女人
♪ Hm. A classic closeted bisexual And a philandering cisgen male ♪
一个典型的秘密双性恋 和一个玩弄女人的顺直男
♪ There's a name for anything You care to be, don't you see? ♪
你关心的一切都有名称 看出来了吗?
♪ On the spectrum of sexuality ♪
在性向范围中
♪ Some prefer to be alone When they get naughty ♪
有些人淘气的时候喜欢独处
♪ They're only turned on By the sight of their own body ♪
只有自己的身体能撩拨他们的欲♥火♥
♪ Well, it's logical as it's lexical They're simply autosexual ♪
这样说得通 也有专用词汇 他们就是自性恋
♪ Like, oh, so many more From sea to sea ♪
大千世界 远远不止这些
♪ Whatever horny predilection Makes you wet or prompts erection ♪
不管撩起你欲♥火♥的是什么性偏好
♪ It's all there, on the spectrum ♪
都在这里
♪ Of sexuality ♪
囊括在性向范围里
! I guess I did learn something
看来我确实从那个
from that stupid Canadian show.
傻加拿大电视剧里学到了东西
But where do you fit into all of this, Jay?
但是你该如何适应这一切呢 杰伊?
what do I even say to him?
我要跟他说什么?
You say, "Hello. How was your day?"
你说:你好 你今天过得好吗?
I tried that!
我试过这个了!
Yeah, but you sounded like a serial killer. Just be yourself.
是啊 但你说得像个连环杀手 做自己就好
Come on.
加油
Swirls are just...
旋涡真是…
Aiden. Hey, I... I didn't know you'd be here.
艾登 嘿 我…我不知道你会在这
Well, I just put it up on Instagram.
我发在照片分享了
I know, I... I may have seen it.
我知道 我…我可能看到了
And I may have put it up hoping you would see it.
我可能放上去是希望你会看到
He likes you. He wants to see you naked and beef your timeline.
他喜欢你 他想看你裸体 和你放肆玩
The miracle of social media.
社交媒体的奇迹
Maybe sometime we could hang out on purpose?
也许我们找时间约出来?
Hang out now, right now. Hang out with him now!
就现在约 现在约
on purpose sounds great.
约出来挺好的
So, what's good here?
这里有什么好吃的?
I'll send it to him later.
我稍后发给他
honey, we gotta find someone for you.
宝贝 我们也得给你找一个
One of those caterers at Nick's seemed cute.
尼克家有一个服务员看起来很可爱
You want me to date a raccoon?
你要我和浣熊约会?
I thought they were tiny bears.
我以为它们都是小熊
Okay, listen up, jerks!
给我听好了 混♥蛋♥们!
I've got big news.
我有大消息要宣布
I, Jay Bilzerian, am a bisexual,
本人 杰伊比瑟瑞恩 是个双性恋
cisgendered, polyamorous magician!
顺性别多重多元恋的魔术师!
Good for you, kid. Maybe you should tell your friends?
不错嘛 小子 也许应该告诉你的朋友们
Well, that's what I was trying to do, but...
是想说的来着 但我拿不准
I dunno, I think my moment's passed.
觉得自己错过机会了
Hey, can I confess something?
嘿 我也能坦白一件事吗?
I love eating envelopes.
我爱吃信封
Me, too, man. Me, too.
唉 我也是
Hey, what are you guys up to now?
你们现在想干嘛?
I heard about this awesome dumpster at the Fuddruckers on Central Ave.
我听说中♥央♥大道的汉堡连锁店那 有一个很棒的垃圾场
You guys wanna head over there,
你们想到那里去
see if there's any loose tomatoes, or what?
看看有没有漏掉的西红柿吗?
You're going night windsurfing with Morris Chestnut?
你们不和莫里斯柴斯纳特 去玩夜风冲浪吗?
yeah. You can't pass up that obviously real opportunity.
也是 你们不能错过那个显然更实在的机会
I hate to admit it, but it's good to be back online.
我讨厌承认这一点 但是回到网络的感觉真好
You bet it is, baby.
可不是么 宝贝
Absolutely no emails or activity, but it's good to be here.
绝不会有邮件或活动 但是在这挺好
The internet makes people feel good.
网络让人们感觉良好
no. -What?
哦 不 -怎么了?
Look. buddy.
你瞧 -哦 哥们
God. -What do you think?
天啊
Should we livestream another angry rant?
你怎么看? 我们要再直播一场愤怒咆哮吗?
Nah, I think I'm just gonna jerk off and go to sleep.
算了 我打打飞机睡觉就好
What do you wanna think about? .. gosh.
你要幻想什么?
Ooh. What about that tall woman from the YMCA?
天啊 -基♥督♥教青年会的高个女人怎么样?
Remember how big her car was?
记得她的车有多大吗?
And she had to push her seat so far back.
她必须把座位靠得很后
I wonder if she played college volleyball.
不知道她有没有打过校园排球
Cellsea, I'm so glad we're back together.
谢尔西 好开心我们又在一起了
I was, like, dying without you.
没有你简直快死了
Yeah, but then I plugged you in.
是啊 不过我后来给你接上线了
You wanna watch somebody play a video game that you don't even own?
你想看别人玩你没有的电子游戏吗?
I'll watch anything with you.
我愿意和你看任何东西
Yeah, you like to watch, don't you? Yeah, I do.
你喜欢看 对吧? -嗯 我喜欢
Well, here's something else you might like.
还有些东西你可能喜欢
Now, Miss Skumpy,
斯康皮小姐
I understand we have nanny cam footage
我知道我们有鹰嘴豆泥 在睡衣事件中的
of the hummus-on-the-nightie incident?
保姆录像
That teddy bear is a fucking narc!
那个泰迪熊是个该死的缉毒员!
Monsieur Teddy Bear, mmm...
泰迪熊先生
Looks like you can keep a secret.
看来你能保守秘密
my God, that's amazing.
我的天 太精彩了
Well, if you like that, you're gonna love this video
如果你喜欢这个 那你也会喜欢这段视频
of John Stamos jackin' off in a bowl of guac.
是约翰斯塔莫斯 在一碗鳄梨酱里打飞机
you gotta show me that.
你得给我看看
I'm gonna show you everything.
我会给你看所有东西
Do you wanna just stay up all night? Okay.
你想熬通宵吗? -好的
And have, like, a weird headache in the morning?
早上会有奇怪的头疼哟?
All fucking night... -Yeah.
他妈一整晚… -好
字幕翻译:陈麦
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表