剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
I don't know.
我不知道
♪ Come and caress me ♪
过来爱抚我
♪ I long for your hands on my buttocks ♪
我渴望你把手放在我的屁♥股♥上
♪ I thought we were working ♪
我以为我们是在工作
♪ This isn't what I had in mind ♪
我不是这样想
♪ Yes, but tonight Will be our little secret ♪
是的 但今晚会是我们俩的小秘密
♪ it's so hard to resist you ♪
噢 你令人难以抗拒
♪ I want your body, let's plow ♪
-我要你的身体 咱们来玩耍吧
♪ my God, I'm losing control ♪ ♪I may be the boss ♪
我的天啊 我要失控了 -我也许是上司
♪ But you've got the power now ♪
但你现在握有权力
...mm-mm. -Yummy, yummy.
嗯 -好吃
So, all right, yeah, I... I think this is where we're supposed to kiss.
好了 我觉得我们这个时候应该亲吻
Should we do it...
咱们要亲吗…
Yeah-...later?
嗯… -晚点吧?
yeah, later. -Yeah.
嗯 晚点吧 -嗯
Yes. Yes, we should do it later. -Yeah. You know what we can do?
是的 我们要晚点再亲 -对 你知道我们可以干嘛么
We'll do it on the day. -At the performance.
我们可以在那天亲 -在表演的时候
Or on the day, as they say.
或像他们说的表演那天
Of course. It could be French. -Okay.
当然 可以是法式的 -好的
Or whatever. We could try on the day. -We could also plan it on the day.
随便 我们可以在那天尝试 -可以计划在那天进行
On the mouth. -Okay. ..
用嘴亲 -好的
I should go. -Yeah.
我该走了 -嗯
Home to my family. -Right.
和家人团聚
Whoa.
对
What the hell just happened?
刚才到底发生了什么?
You almost kissed Missy. You like her.
你差点亲了蜜茜 你喜欢她
No, I don't. -Then why you got all that blood
我不喜欢 -那你的老二怎么
up in your dick? -Missy's off limits.
充了血? -蜜茜是范围外的
She used to go out with Andrew. -You can't choose who you like.
她和安德鲁约会过 -你无法选择自己喜欢谁
I don't wanna like Seann William Scott, but I do.
我也不想喜欢西恩威廉史考特 但就是喜欢啊
What can I say? He's fun.
我能怎么办 他毕竟那么有趣
my God. Yeah. - yeah, that's the sound we want.
好棒 就要这个声音
Like bone popcorn.
就像骨头爆米花
Yeah, I'm pretending I'm putting out one of my mom's cigarillos.
我假装在踩灭我妈妈的小雪茄
! We really have a special relationship, don't we, Lo?
咱们真的有种很特别的关系 对吧 小萝?
No, we totally do. Andrew Glouberman is,
太对了 安德鲁高博曼
like, super obsessed with that foot rub I gave you.
特别纠结于我给你做脚底按♥摩♥ 我觉得他就是…
I think he's-What did you say? Get off!
你说什么?下去 等等
Wait, why would you talk to him about us?
你干嘛跟他说我们的事?
This is supposed to be private.
这应该是隐私
It is?
是吗?
Are... are we doing something wrong?
我们在做什么错事吗?
I'm not. Are you? -No!
我没有 你呢? -没有!
Lola, are you trying to make this into something inappropriate?
萝拉 你是想把这变成不当行为吗?
No, I would never, Terry.
没有 我绝不会的 特里
Because you asked to rub my feet.
因为你要求按♥摩♥我的脚
But your dogs were barking.
但你的狗在叫
Yeah, but who let them out, Lola?
对 不过是谁把它们放出来的 萝拉?
Who? Who?
谁啊? -是我
I did. I'm sorry.
对不起
So, what do I do now?
我现在该怎么做?
I mean, I... I don't think I feel comfortable working with you.
和你共事让我觉得不自在
Do you not want me to be your stage manager anymore?
你不要我当你的舞台经理了吗?
Wow, Lola, you wanna quit the play because of what you did?
萝拉 你因为自己的所作所为 想退出这部话剧吗?
Yeah, then fine. That's probably for the best.
那行吧 这样也许更好
Is that probably for the best?
那样也许更好吗?
Turn in your headset and your clipboard also.
交还你的耳机和写字夹板吧
I want 'em both right now.
现在就给我
I can't believe you did this to me three weeks before my birthday.
不敢相信你在我生日的三周前 对我做出这种事
And poorly cast.
演员阵容也很烂
How was your rehearsal with Nick? -It was good.
你和尼克的排练怎么样? -挺好的
'Cause you didn't text me afterwards.
因为你之后没有给我发消息
Who the hell does he think he is?
他以为自己算老几?
Your parole officer?
你的假释官吗?
Sorry, I just can't wait till this play's over and you're back
抱歉 我只是等不及让这部话剧结束 你就可以穿回
in your cute little overalls. -I like this outfit.
你可爱的工装裤了 -我喜欢这身衣服
It's a costume, it's not you.
这是戏装 不是你本人
If you wanna wear cowboy boots and a bra full of radishes,
如果你想穿牛仔靴和印满萝卜的胸罩
that's your business.
那是你自己的事
You know what, Lars? I can wear whatever I want.
跟你说吧 拉尔斯 我想穿什么就可以穿什么
Sounds like someone took their bitch pills this morning.
听起来今天早上有人吃了贱♥人♥药
I did, with a full glass of almond milk!
没错 配上一大杯杏仁奶
And this bitch is late for dress rehearsal.
这个贱♥人♥的带妆彩排要迟到了
So why don't you move to the side? Because talent is traveling.
你干嘛不闪到一边去 因为艺人要走路
Dress rehearsal.
带妆彩排
Remember to project.
记得大点声
Cue the curtain.
幕帘提示
I'm a family man
我是一个顾家的男人
who, full disclosure, loves his family, man.
坦白说 我爱我的家庭
You're a good husband, but I work too,
你是个好丈夫 但我也上班
so I can't give you everything you need as a man.
所以我不能满足你作为男人 所需的一切
Now, don't be late to the ferry.
好了 坐船别迟到
Beware. The pretty women want our jobs.
注意了 漂亮女人想要我们的职位
I'd like you all to meet Demi Moore.
我想让你们都见见黛米摩尔
She's going to be your female boss.
她会成为你们的女上司
Michael Douglas,
迈克尔道格拉斯
my old sex friend and current subordinate,
是我的老炮♥友♥ 以及现在的下属
I wanna see you in my office tonight, sir.
先生 今晚我想在办公室见你
We're gonna talk business over a glass of wine from our sexual past.
我们会边谈工作边喝红酒 缅怀过去的性史
♪ You've got the power now ♪
你现在握有权力了
Then we'll, uh, do the kiss on the day?
接着我们要在那天亲吻吗?
So we'll do it on the day. -We'll do it on the day, then.
那我们就在那天亲吧 -就那天吧
Okay, let's skip to the interpretive blow job ballet.
好的 我们跳到形意的口♥交♥芭蕾
Sexual harassment is about power.
性骚扰的重点在于权力
When did I ever have the power?
我什么时候能有权力?
♪ Disclosure ♪
桃色机密
Terry, you have really earned your hard cider
特里兄弟 今晚真的要用苹果酒
and Chobani Flip tonight, my brother.
和希腊酸奶犒赏一下自己
Hey, uh...
嘿
Jessi, you're a girl, right?
杰茜 你是个女孩 对吧?
yeah. Who's asking?
是的 怎么了?
Well, I kind of need a female opinion here,
我需要女性角度的意见
because I think something weird is going on with Lizer and Lola.
因为我觉得莱泽和萝拉之间有点古怪
yeah, no doy. She's in love with him. -No.
嗯 可不是么 她爱他 -不是
She quit the play.
她退出话剧了
Right after I saw her rubbing Lizer's feet.
就在我看到她按♥摩♥莱泽的脚之后
God, she was rubbing his pointy tinies?
天啊 她在按♥摩♥他的尖尖脚?
Yes. -Eww, he's a teacher.
是的 -啊 他是个老师啊
We have to tell somebody. -That's what I thought.
我们得告诉别人 -我就是这么想的
Well, you were right to say something.
你说出来是对的
Come on. I don't want people sayin', uh,
算了 我不想别人说
"Andrew's a hero" or, you know, "Andrew, he's king feminist," please.
安德鲁是个英雄或者 安德鲁是女权主义之王
No one would ever say that about you. -
嗯 没人会那样说你的
Hey, Lola. Can we talk to you about Lizer?
嘿 萝拉 我们能和你谈谈莱泽吗?
I'm not supposed to talk about Te...
我不该谈论特…
I mean, Mr Lizer.
我是说 莱泽先生的
Lola, we think what he did to you was wrong.
萝拉 我们觉得他对你做的事是错的
No, I flirted with him,
不是 我和他调情
and then I talked to you about it,
然后我跟你说了这件事
and then he told me I quit. It's all my fault.
接着他告诉我“我退出” 都是我的错
No, it's not.
不是的
He's a teacher, Lola.
萝拉 他是个老师
You're 13, and he's 39.
你13岁 他39岁
Only for three more weeks.
只是大了几星期
He took advantage of you.
他占了你便宜
How can I explain this? Okay, you know on Pretty Little Liars...
我要怎么跟你解释呢 在《美少女的谎言》里…
I'm listening.
我在听
...when Aria found out that Ezra was not really part of the A-Team?
当阿丽亚发现以斯拉 并非A团队的成员…
my God. -And that in fact,
我的天啊 -那其实就是
he'd been using her since the beginning?
他从一开始就在利用她
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表