剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Don't worry, I'm okay because--
别担心 我没事 因为…
and I know you're not supposed to say this anymore--
我知道不该再说这个
but I'm fire retardant, so...
但我是阻燃的 所以…
Hey, Mrs. Diane Mommy and Soft-Daddy Dr. B.
嘿 黛安妈妈女士 柔软老爸博医生
Please, Jay, call me by that name.
杰伊 叫我这个名字挺好
Is, uh... is Nick home?
那个…尼克在家吗?
Nick actually went to Florida with Andrew and his family.
尼克跟安德鲁一家去佛罗里达了
right, yeah, that's cool.
好吧 挺好的
Outta curiosity, before I leave,
我走之前 出于好奇想问一下
do you have any, like, old pizza crusts or white wine backwash?
你们有没有放了很久的披萨饼面皮 或者吐出来的白葡萄酒?
If you're hungry, we're about to sit down for dinner.
如果你饿了 我们正好要坐下吃晚餐
Would you like to join us?
你愿意一起吗?
Wait, really? .. Like, without Nick?
等等 真的吗?不用尼克在场吗?
Yes. -Any friend of my son is a son of mine.
是啊 -我儿子的朋友 就是我的儿子
Yeah, okay. -I love you.
嗯 好的 -我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
I was just gonna dress up like a duck and try and score some bread at the park,
我原本想穿成鸭子 试着在公园里弄些面包的
but this is so much better!
不过这个好多了!
Someone is for sure gonna die.
肯定会死人的
Nick, welcome to Lakeland, Florida,
尼克 欢迎来到佛罗里达莱克兰的
the upper Bronx of the Greater Tampa Bay Area.
大坦帕湾地区的布朗克斯上区
Help me, boy, I died yesterday. -
救救我 小子 我昨天死了
Isn't it weird how strong his grip is?
他手劲这么大挺奇怪吧?
Andrew, this place is not, uh... ideal.
安德鲁 这个地方不太…理想
did I not mention that it sucks?
我没说过这里很糟糕吗?
Let's get outta here.
咱们离开这里吧
I wanna go to South Beach to see a wet dick contest!
我想去南部海滩看一场湿鸡♥巴♥比赛!
Yeah, let's blow a line of Lipitor and use my Radisson points.
对 咱们来吹一排立普妥 用我的丽笙酒店积分
You made shit time.
你们来得好晚
We got a late start, Dad.
老爸 我们出发晚了
Yeah, well, if you were late in Korea, they made you eat your own socks.
如果你在韩国迟到了 他们会让你吃自己的袜子
You weren't in Korea, Lewis.
路易斯 你不在韩国
Yeah, well, I read about it on the History channel.
嗯 我是在历史频道读到的
Hi, Zaide. How's your hip?
嗨 爷爷 臀部还好吗?
.. You wanna know?
你想知道吗?
I-- I care, a little.
我…有一点关心
I squeak, all right? Every time I get Cream of Wheat from the cabinet.
每次从橱柜里拿奶油小麦 我都费老大劲了
Hello, I'm Nick Birch, I'm Andrew's friend.
你好 我是尼克博奇 安德鲁的朋友
I think I speak for everyone when I say
我可以代表所有人
that we're very exhausted and deeply disappointed
对于自己的处境
with where we find ourselves. -Yeah, me too.
我们筋疲力竭 极度失望 -嗯 我也是
So maybe you could just show us to our rooms?
请问我们的房♥间在哪里?
Your rooms? Right this way, Your Highness.
你们的房♥间?这边走 殿下
I call it the floor. -For real?
我称之为地板 -真的吗?
What? That's where I do my physical therapy every morning.
什么?那是我每天早上 做物理治疗的地方
Nude. I hope you like white pubes. -
光着身子做的 希望你喜欢白色阴毛
Sweetie, does your family know where you are?
宝贝 你家人知道你在哪吗?
The question is, do I know where they are?
问题是 我是否知道他们在哪?
I do not. - dear.
我不知道 -天啊
Well, this has been the best night of my life.
这是我这辈子最美好的夜晚
So, I'm just gonna go find a street mattress to sleep on.
我要去街上找张床垫睡一觉了
Ooh, may I borrow a steak knife, just in case there are mustache men?
我可以借一把牛排刀吗 免得碰上胡子大汉?
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Yeah, you're right, I can just bite 'em with my mouth knives.
你说得对 我可以 用自己锋利的牙齿去咬他
No, you'll sleep here, in Nick's room.
不对 你要在这里睡 睡在尼克的房♥间
Wait, am I the new Nick?
等等 我现在是新尼克了吗?
No, Jay. -Yeah. Yeah, I get it.
不是的 杰伊 -嗯 我懂
We like you just the way you are.
我们喜欢你做自己
my Go--
我的天啊!
Why can't we sleep in your grandfather's room?
我们为啥不能在你爷爷的房♥间睡觉?
There's a whole empty bed in there.
那张床是空的
Nick, are you kidding? That bed is for old newspapers.
尼克 你开玩笑吗? 那张床是用来装旧报纸的
Shut up, you two. Go to sleep!
你们俩给我闭嘴 快睡觉!
We have a long and terrible day tomorrow.
明天是漫长又可怕的一天
It's so hot in here, Marty.
这里好热啊 马蒂
I hate to say it, but I think we need to turn on the air conditioner.
我讨厌说这个 但我觉得咱们需要打开空调
Sh! He'll hear you.
他会听见的
I'm not a millionaire.
我又不是百万富翁
Fine. I'm gonna get some fresh air.
行吧 我去呼吸点新鲜空气
Don't let the mosquitoes in.
别把蚊子放进来
I feel like my skin is boiling.
我觉得皮肤都在沸腾
Change, change, change...
改变…
It's you!
是你!
A year goes by,
一年了
no blood to let ,No men need fear
没有流血 没有人需要恐惧
to heed my threat! - God!
-来听我的威胁 -天啊!
Your mood, she swings, the tears do fall
你的心情摇摆不定 落泪痛哭
And soon you'll dance at the Banshee's Ball!
很快你就会 在报丧女妖的舞会上起舞!
The Banshee's Ball? I don't wanna go!
报丧女妖的舞会?我不想去!
Me neither! Where are we not going?
我也是 不去什么地方?
I can't believe it's hailing.
不敢相信下冰雹了
Yep, just when you think Florida can't get any worse,
对 当你以为佛罗里达 不会更糟的时候
it rips out its belly button ring and punches you in the face with it.
它会撕下自己的肚脐环 用来打你的脸
Andrew, are you enjoying this?
安德鲁 你喜欢吗?
I am. I like it when things are as bad for you as they are for me.
是的 我喜欢你我面临同样的困境
Okay, yeah, that's fair. I see that.
好吧 有道理 我懂了
Imagine living like this.
想象一下这样活着
You got a booger hanging out your nose.
你的鼻屎挂在鼻子外面
Yeah, I know, and if I pull that rip cord,
我知道 如果我把这玩意扯出来
there's a bucket of blood behind it.
就会流一大滩鼻血
Now, Marty, promise me
马蒂 答应我
you and Skip aren't gonna fight over the afikomen at the Seder this year.
你和斯基普不会在今年的家宴中 为了餐后无酵饼打起来
I won't start if he doesn't.
他若不挑事 我就不会先动手
Hey, big brother.
嘿 大哥
How you doin', Skip? -Barbara, you look stunning.
你还好吗 斯基普? -芭芭拉 你真美
You know, if you ever wanna leave the zero
如果你想离开这个废物
and, you know, have, sex with your brother-in-law... -
和小叔子上♥床♥的话
...you know where to find me. -On Dad's couch?
你知道上哪找我 -在老爸的躺椅上吗?
What can I say? The couch and I have a lot in common.
我要怎么说呢? 躺椅跟我有很多共同点
We both pull out.
我们都能拔♥出♥来♥
God.
我的天啊
My Little Pony, is that you?
彩虹小马啊 那是你吗?
Cousin Cheryl?
雪柔堂妹?
It's Cherry now. I changed it.
现在是雪莉 我改名了
Cherry Maraschino. - wow.
雪莉马拉希诺 -哇
I was told I needed, like, a catchy stage name
有人说 要想喷出有竞争力的烟圈
if I wanted to vape competitively.
就得起个朗朗上口的艺名
Certainly better than Cheryl Glouberman.
肯定比雪柔高博曼要好
Hah, yeah, Glouberman sucks. -You look good, cuz.
是啊 高博曼稀烂的 -你看着挺好的 堂哥
My cousin!
我的堂妹!
Hi, Cherry, I'm Nick.
雪莉 我是尼克
I'm kind of the Bradley Cooper to Andrew's Ed Helms.
我和安德鲁有点像 艾德赫姆斯 和布莱德利库珀
Thank you. - cool, a Hangover reference.
谢谢 -真好 引用了《宿醉》
Yeah. -That's not dated.
过时了 -嗯 是啊…
Yeah, I-- I guess-- -Guys, this is my friend, Vicki.
这是我朋友 薇琪
'Sup. Y'all fools wanna sink a boat?
喂 笨蛋们你们想搞沉一艘船吗?
Andrew, Cherry's, like, hot. -Ew, that's my cousin.
安德鲁 雪莉好美艳 -哎呀 那是我堂妹
Don't talk about how her butt fills her jean shorts
别说她的屁♥股♥把短裤塞得鼓鼓的
like two plastic bags filled with so much syrup.
像装了太多糖浆的两个塑料袋
What? -Just don't talk about it. She's my cousin!
什么? -别说了 她是我堂妹!
Brainstorm! Let's go to LongHorn's for some steaks!
头脑风暴! 咱们去长角牛排馆吃些牛排吧!
Restaurant steaks for lunch? Who are you, Vince McMahon?
午餐去餐厅吃牛排? 你是谁 文斯麦克曼吗?
oh. Sounds like he wants to wrestle, Skip.
哎哟 斯基普 看起来他想摔角
let's do it. Dad's room, no shoes.
来吧 去老爸的房♥间 把鞋脱了
Don't touch my newspapers. - No one is wrestling!
别碰我的报纸 -没人要摔角!
The hell we're not. Barbara, help me move the couch!
不要才怪 芭芭拉 帮我挪开躺椅!
Yo, cuz, check this out.
堂哥 你看看这个
! Look at us. Can you believe we were ever that young?
瞧瞧咱们 能相信吗? 我们曾经那么小
Or that naked. -
或者那么赤♥裸♥
Sure. Except for my bath glasses.
是啊 就戴了我那副沐浴眼镜
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表