剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Look at me. Just stay cool. We don't know what happened, right?
我们一无所知对吧?
We know what happened. We know what happened.
我们知道出什么事了
No. -Andrew drove the car.
不知道 -安德鲁开的车
Andrew drove your mom's car. I betrayed her trust.
安德鲁开了你妈妈的车 我辜负了她的信任
I'm gonna flip on everyone. I'm gonna tell--
我会抖出所有人的 我会招供的…我得做个交易
Come here. Andrew. -I gotta cut a deal.
冷静 安德鲁 -我得为自己做个交易
Come here. Shut up. -Please, let me get away with it.
过来 闭嘴 好吗? -求你了 让我脱身吧
Okay. -You just relax, okay?
闭嘴 放松 好吗? -嗯
Yeah. -You keep your mouth shut.
你把嘴闭上
.. -Let Uncle Nicky take care of you, okay?
让小尼叔叔罩着你 好吗?
Ooh. Me likey when scary Nick takes control.
人家喜欢可怕的尼克控制局面
Hey. You shut the fuck up, too.
你也给老子闭嘴
Don't you talk to me like that.
你少跟我这样说话
I gotta put you away.
我得把你收起来
yeah. Jam me in the couch like I'm your dirty little secret.
好呢 把我塞进沙发 好像我是你肮脏的小秘密
Yeah, that's right.
没错
Ooh. That phone's crazy.
那部手♥机♥是个疯子
And so, through the power of space technology--
通过太空技术的力量…
And also, like... love?
以及…爱的力量?
Gustavo's transformed into a nude human
古斯塔沃转变为一个裸体人类
wearing only a weathered saddle.
只穿着一件饱经风霜的马鞍
But still with a thick, girthy horse cock.
但依然有一根粗大的马屌♥
Gustavo. ph. Nathan.
古斯塔沃 -内森
Nathan jumps into Gustavo's arms,
内森跳进古斯塔沃的臂弯
and Gustavo carries him across the spaceship threshold...
古斯塔沃抱着他经过宇宙飞船的入口
...to... bump beautifuls?
然后…操得风起云涌?
Hell-fuckin'-yeah, they do.
太他妈对了
The end.
完结
You were right, Jay. -I always am.
你说得对 杰伊 -我一直都对
Nathan and Gustavo needed to be intimate with each other.
内森和古斯塔沃需要亲密无间
Great call. You know what?
很棒的主意 你知道吗?
We make a pretty good team.
我们是对好搭档
Yeah. There's something about you
是啊 你有些特质
that makes me wanna, like,
让我愿意倾听
listen to the words that come out of your mouth. What even is that?
你嘴里说出来的话 那是什么?
That, to me, sounds a lot like friendship.
在我看来 很像是友谊
You think? How about that?
你这么想吗?感觉如何?
I'm friends with a girl. Wait a minute. Does that make me gay?
我跟女孩交朋友 等等 这意味着我是同性恋吗?
If you were, Jay, it'd be all right by me.
杰伊 如果你是 我也不介意
.. what if I was bisexual?
如果我是双性恋呢?
Does that make me gay?
那表示我是同性恋吗?
No, that would make you bisexual.
不会 那表示你是双性恋
Which I'm not. -Okay.
而我不是 -好吧
Okay!
好的!
.. Why don't you let me know
你想走的时候
when you're feeling like you're ready to go, Jay?
为什么不直说?杰伊
Who's Jay? I'm already gone.
杰伊是谁?我已经走了
Tongue him. I can't take it anymore!
舌吻他 我再也受不了了!
Maurice Beverley. I want to kiss him, okay?
毛瑞斯贝弗利 我想亲他 好吗?
I really, really want to. -Great, then do it!
我真的很想亲 -很好 那就亲啊
But I can't if you keep making me so fucking crazy.
但你要是这么疯狂逼我 我就亲不下去
Okay. I'm sorry.
好的 抱歉
You're right. I'm-- I'm just so excited.
你说得对 我…我只是好激动
Can I just stay and watch, if I'm quiet?
我安静的话 可以待在一边看着吗?
Yeah, you better fuckin' watch.
嗯 你♥他♥妈♥的看好了
I'm so proud of my boy.
真为我家小子感到骄傲
How'd the garage door get smashed, Nicky?
车♥库♥门怎么烂了 小尼?
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
How did you get to be such a beautiful son?
你何时学会这么装模作样的?
I get it from my beautiful father.
我是从你身上学的
Okay, Mr. Cool.
好了 酷先生
We're gonna go crack your sweaty friend like an egg.
我们会像打蛋一样 让你这位汗流浃背的朋友开口的
Garage? What garage?
车♥库♥?什么车♥库♥?
The one right out there? Garaji P. Henson?
那边那个吗?贾拉杰皮亨森?
Why would I-- Why would I smash through a garage that I've named?
我♥干♥嘛撞烂自己命名的车♥库♥?
Elliot? -Andrew, I want you to know
艾略特? -安德鲁 我想让你知道
that I've always thought of you as one of my own children.
我一直将你视如己出
We did it. I did it. I drove the car, I put it in R.
是我们干的 是我♥干♥的 我开的车 挂了R档
Andrew! -Nick stole his phone
安德鲁! -尼克从乳牙箱
from the baby tooth box, and he saw this hot girl was in Montauk,
偷走了他的手♥机♥ 他看到有个辣妹在蒙托克
so we took the car.
所以我们开车了
I knew it! -We learned to drive on the internet!
我就知道! -我们在网上学了开车
Nick, where's that goddamn phone?
尼克 该死的手♥机♥在哪?
Don't tell her! What phone?
别说! -什么手♥机♥?
So that's how you wanna play it.
让你见识一下
Got it! Nick, she's trying to break us up.
找到了! -尼克 她想拆散我们
She doesn't understand our love.
她不懂我们的爱
Damn, your momma quick!
该死 你妈妈动作好快!
Mom, stop it. You're being crazy.
妈 住手 你疯了
You're right, Nicholas. I am crazy.
你说得对 尼古拉斯 我就是疯了
And this phone? I fuckin' hate it.
这部手♥机♥?我他妈的恨死它了
No, don't!
不 不要!
She cracked my screen! Fucking bitch.
她踩碎我的屏幕了 这个该死的贱♥货♥
my God! A murder!
天啊!一场谋杀!
How do you like your precious phone now?
现在觉得你的宝贝手♥机♥怎么样啊?
Nick... Cupertino... Take me to Kanye...
尼克…苹果总部库比蒂诺… 带我去找坎耶
Mom, please don't. I love her.
妈 请别这样 我爱她
Nick. It's a thing and you don't love it,
尼克 这是个物品 你并不爱它
you're obsessed with it.
你是被它迷了心窍
And it ends now.
现在结束了
My phone! -
我的手♥机♥!
My coffee table!
我的咖啡桌!
my God.
天啊
Go to your room. -Mom!
回你房♥间去 -妈!
Baby, you need to shut the fuck up right now.
宝贝 现在最好闭上你的鸟嘴
Take that little tushy upstairs.
小屁孩快到楼上去
Fuck! -That was wild.
我靠! -太劲爆了
What Diane did was-- was primal.
黛安刚才…释放天性了
You should see her push a human life out of her birth canal.
你应该看看她如何把一个生命 从产道里生出来
I would like that very much.
非常乐意
We should "study" again soon.
我们应该尽快再次“学习”
I'd like that.
我愿意
Bye.
拜 -拜
Well, your parents' marriage is strong
你父母的婚姻很牢固
and, if I may speak freely, fuckin' weird.
也很古怪 要我畅所欲言的话
Jessi, you fell on a grenade for me today, and it's so crazy,
杰茜 你今天替我两肋插刀 这太疯狂了
because that's something I would never do for you.
因为我绝不会为你做这种事的
Shut up. Yes, you would. -I know.
闭嘴 你会的 -是啊
Was it fun? -It was actually perfect.
好玩吗? -简直完美
Thank you. -You're welcome. Love you.
谢谢你 -不客气 爱你哟
♪ For he's a jolly gay homo For he's a jolly gay homo ♪
因为他是个快乐的同性恋
♪For I'm a jolly gay homo ♪ ♪For he's a jolly gay homo ♪
因为他是个快乐的同性恋 -因为他是个快乐的同性恋
♪This song is public domain ♪
这首歌♥现在唱开了
put me down. Put me down!
放我下来
Great work out there today, Matt.
今天表现很棒 小马
Couldn't have done it without you, Maurice.
没有你是成不了的 毛瑞斯
Now, let's go yank it to Aiden.
现在咱们去对着艾登撸管吧
Fuckin' A! That's what I'm talkin' about.
对极了!我就是这个意思
I love you, man.
我爱你 哥们
字幕翻译:陈麦
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表