剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Hearing Steve talk, there's a real childlike innocence to him.
听史蒂夫讲话 觉得他有一种真正的童真
The walls. The walls go down, and then that's a room.
那些墙 墙会下降 接着是一个房♥间
He's dumb.
他好蠢
He's a dumb man.
他是个蠢家伙
The dumb ones pound the hardest, honey.
宝贝 蠢货上♥床♥最卖♥♥力
Listen up, gang.
好了 大家听好
Let's get real for a sec. -Yeah.
咱们现实一点 -嗯
Disclosure the Musical is an exploration of the dangerous times
《桃色机密》音乐剧是对 男人被迫经历的…
that we men are now forced to navigate. -Wow, wow, wow, wow.
危险处境的探索 -哇
This play dares to harass the very notion of sexual harassment
这部话剧敢于触及性骚扰的本质
and say, " yeah, me too."
说出“我也是”
Yes, woke king, I'm with him.
好棒 觉醒的国王 我支持他
Okay, no.
好吧 不行
This play discredits women who have the courage to speak out.
这部话剧贬低了那些敢于 说出真♥相♥的女性
It's a misogynistic fantasy. Have any of you guys even read this?
这是一种厌恶女性的幻想 你们有人读过这个吗?
I actually just read my part.
其实我就读了自己的部分
See, he barely even cares.
你瞧 他几乎不在乎
Why am I not the lead?
为什么我不是主角?
He sings like an angel, and he has the face of a god.
他的歌♥声像天使 他的面容若天神
Honestly, Matthew,
说实话 马修
I just don't buy you as a romantic lead. -What?
我就是不确信你能当言情剧主角 -什么?
Is he saying gay guys can't play straight?
他是说同性恋不能演直男吗?
hello, Jim Parsons, anyone? Sheldon turns Blossom out on the regs.
喂 知道吉姆帕森斯吗? 谢尔顿定期把同性恋介绍给布洛瑟姆
And how come I got cast as Señorita Cleaning Lady?
我怎么会分到情节女工小姐的角色?
My only line is "Yes, Mr. Michael Douglas."
我的唯一台词就是 “遵命 迈克尔道格拉斯先生”
Because diversity.
因为多样性
Why does my character get slapped on the ass and then apologize for it?
为什么我的角色被拍屁♥股♥ 然后被人道歉?
Actors! If you whiny nobodies hate the play so much, just quit.
如果你们这些爱发牢骚的小人物 那么讨厌这部戏 那就退出吧
Great idea, Lola. I quit.
好主意 萝拉 我退出
Yeah. Me, too.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, fuck this play,
对 去他妈的话剧
right in its tight pussy.
直捣黄龙
How was that, Lizer, straight enough for you?
怎么样 莱泽 觉得够直吗?
Lola, could you please escort Lisa Simpson and her friends off my stage?
萝拉 请送丽萨辛普森和她的朋友 离开我的舞台
With pleasure, Terry.
我很乐意 特里
Missy, come on. Don't you see how offensive this play is?
蜜茜 你难道不觉得这话剧 很羞辱人吗?
You can't quit. We worked too hard to get you here.
你不能退出 我们这么努力才走到这一步
I'm sorry, Jessi. But don't worry,
对不起 杰茜 但是不要担心
I'll effect positive change from within.
我会从内部带来积极的改变
Or maybe I'll just get caught up in the fame
也许我会功成名就
and have a really good time being the star of the show.
成为这部剧的明星 非常快乐
Let's be honest about what this binding arbitration is about.
让我们诚实地谈谈 这个有约束力的仲裁
I'm an aggressive woman.
我是个强势的女人
Are you? Make me believe it, Missy.
是吗?蜜茜 让我相信这一点
Make him believe it, kiddo.
让他相信吧 丫头
♪ Some girls tread so softly ♪
有些女孩走起路来轻轻柔柔
♪ Aiming just to serve and please ♪
只是为了服务和取悦
♪ While me, I grab life by the balls ♪
而我会抓住生活的蛋蛋
♪ I won't live on my knees ♪
我才不会卑躬屈膝
♪ And when things get rough and tumble ♪
当肩上的担子乱作一团
♪ Onto my back I shall not flop ♪
我也不会失败
♪ 'Cause an aggressive woman ♪
因为强势的女人
♪Likes to be on top ♪ -Ooh.
喜欢在上面
Whoa, Missy's foot came right close to your Nicky dicky.
蜜茜的脚直接踩到小尼的老二旁边
Yeah. She's really good.
对 她很出色呢
She makes me want to learn my lines.
她让我想学自己的台词
Where did that come from, Missy?
这股劲儿是从哪来的 蜜茜?
That was totally hot.
太撩人了
I don't know. Something came over me, I guess.
不知道 大概是忽然有所触动吧
Siri, text Andrew Glouberman.
Siri 给安德鲁高博曼发信息
Missy's performance is like my dick
蜜茜的表演就像是
after a weekend in Russell Crowe's sweat lodge, sizzling.
我的老二在罗素克劳的蒸汗屋 待了一个周末 激♥情♥迸发
I know. -Jesus, Andrew,
是啊 -天啊 安德鲁
you can't sneak up on me like that.
你不能这样偷偷靠近我
This isn't Russell Crowe's sweat lodge.
这不是罗素克劳的汗蒸屋
I guess my crew blacks make me blend into the shadows.
看来一身黑让我融入阴影中了
Terry, is their amateurism giving you a migraine?
特里 他们的不专业让你头痛吗?
Shall we just, like, call it, Terry?
咱们应该暂停吗 特里?
Yeah, I think so.
我是这么想的
Thank God I have one competent person here.
谢天谢地 这里有个能干的人
All right, people, you don't have to go home,
好了诸位 你们不必回家
but you can't stay here,
但是你们不能待在这
is what my mom's boyfriend said to me
这是我站在自己卧室的时候
as I stood in my own bedroom.
我妈男朋友对我说的话
♪ And when things get rough and tumble ♪
当肩上的担子乱作一团
♪Onto my back I shall not flop ♪
我也不会失败
♪ 'Cause an aggressive woman... ♪
因为强势的女人
♪Likes to be on top ♪
喜欢在上面
Holy granoly, who are you?
我的天啊 你是谁?
I'm Mona, you horny little spaz,
我是莫娜 你这个淫♥荡♥的小笨蛋
and I'm your new hormone monstress.
我是你的新荷尔蒙女怪
What? No! I'm still not ready.
什么?不要!我还没准备好
Nonsense. I saw you on stage.
胡说 我看到你在舞台上的表现了
Your juice was... loose.
你的汁液都要流出来了
God! Gross.
天啊 好恶心
Not gross.
不恶心
It was liberating, exhilarating.
这是释放 过瘾
Maybe even titillating?
甚至挑逗?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, baby, see?
对的宝贝 懂了吗?
It felt good. -It did.
感觉很好 -确实
It did! I really liked it.
确实!我真的喜欢
Right, darling.
没错 亲爱的
There's a storm brewing, and it's hot and wet.
暴风雨就要来了 又热又湿
Ooh! -Hurricane Missy's gonna wreak havoc.
飓凤侠蜜茜就要肆虐啦
Hurricane Missy?
飓凤侠蜜茜?
Now, let's grab that shower head and make it rain upside down.
现在咱们抓住花洒头 让下面下起雨吧
oh, okay!
好的
Okay, Steve. So, since you live on the water,
好的 史蒂夫 因为你住在水上
I thought we'd do a fresh, simple seafood dish.
我觉得我们可以 做一顿新鲜简单的海鲜
Ceviche is where you... !
你可以吃酸橘汁腌鱼…
Help me! Help! Help!
救我 救命
Oof, magoof.
哎呀
So, Steve, as a dumb man, how would you describe your style?
史蒂夫 作为一个蠢人 你会如何形容自己的风格?
I don't have the sty any more. -No, no, style.
我没有麦粒肿了 -不是 是风格
I guess, like, a little skin volcano on my eye.
像是我眼睛上有个小火山
Hey, Tan, would it be gay if I told you I'm living for this shirt,
谭 如果我告诉你 我好爱这件衬衫 那我是同性恋吗?
but I'd be dying if it came in a floral print?
如果是印花的 那我就会爱得要命
my gosh, so gay and so lovely.
我的天啊 太基了 好可爱
Fashion wolf! Okay, or whatever.
时装之狼!无所谓啦
I do not even think y'all are ready to see the new and improved Coach Steve.
我觉得你们没准备好见到 新的改进版史蒂夫教练
you did such a good job.
你做得太棒了
my gosh, Jonathan, he looks beautiful.
我的天啊 乔纳森 他看上去好美
Coach Steve, what do you think of your new look?
史蒂夫教练 你对自己的新造型怎么看?
What. What look? -Right there. In the mirror.
什么?什么造型? -就在这 镜子里
You mean the window? What, the handsome man who does everything I do?
你指的是窗户吗?什么? 那个模仿我动作的英俊男人?
Look, he's still do... he's still doing it.
他还在模仿
Bah, bah, bah, bah, bah. okay, no, he... he's different.
巴巴巴巴巴 好了 他不一样了
Good morning, Mr. CEO.
早上好 首席执行官
Am I dressed appropriately for work today?
我今天上班穿得合适吗?
Wow, you really look like a senior VP.
你看起来真像高级副总
Well, I like your big business desk,
我喜欢你的大办公桌
but it's missing something.
但缺了些什么
Me.
就是我
Missy, please, what's gotten into you?
蜜茜 拜托 你怎么回事?
You just look so cute in that suit, I couldn't help myself.
你穿这身西装好可爱 我忍♥不住
Well, please try.
请尽量忍♥着
Smooches are for the weekend, and the last I checked, it's Wednesday.
周末才能接吻 我查过了 今天是周三
Cheese and crackers, I went too far.
天啊 我太过分了
No, you didn't go far enough.
没有 你不够过分
Here's what you do.
你要这样做
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表