剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
那就是极度自恋
which I guess is useful if you want to be a great musician.
我猜 如果你想成为伟大音乐家的话 这样就有用
I do want to be a great musician.
我确实想当一个伟大的音乐家
So then don't be ashamed of where you come from,
那就不要为自己的出身感到羞耻
and don't be afraid of where you're going.
不要害怕你要去的地方
Like how you felt at the Mason-Dixon Line.
就像你在南北分界线的感觉
what kinda house nigga... No!
你是什么黑鬼… 不是
I wasn't proud of bein' a slave, and I was ecstatic to be free.
我并不以身为奴隶而自豪 我为获得自♥由♥感到欣喜若狂
Just be yourself, Edward. Shit, what the fuck is wrong with you?
做你自己就好 爱德华 我靠 你这人他妈的有什么毛病?
It all clicked in that moment.
那一刻 一切豁然开朗
I knew what I needed to do.
我知道自己需要做什么了
Thank you, Harriet.
谢谢你 哈丽特
Pansy-ass spoiled little baby doll. You dress like a baby doll.
娘里娘气的娇气小娃娃 你穿得也像个洋娃娃
get back in your cabinet, doll.
回你的橱窗去吧 小娃娃
I had to write a piece of music that was truly me.
我需要写一段展现真实自我的乐曲
Somethin' that would make women sneeze through their knees
要能让女人佩服得五体投地
and make my mama proud.
并且让我妈妈骄傲
Hello, uh, I'm Alan.
哈啰 我是艾伦
I stayed up all night creating my masterpiece.
我彻夜不眠 创造我的杰作
Holy shit. Did you lose your virginity to Harriet Tubman?
我的天啊 你的童贞 献给了哈丽特塔布曼吗?
No! But somebody did. Isn't that wild?
没有!但有人这样做了 是不是很狂野?
You sure about this, Edward? The poon tunes were workin' so well.
你确定吗 爱德华? 那个蠢调调效果挺好的呢
Look, Maurice, I'm still all about gushin' that goosh,
听着 毛瑞斯 我依然想撩妹
but I want to do it my way.
但我想用自己的方式
A sophisticated way.
一种精致的方式
Coming to the stage next... Duke Ellington.
接下来登台的是 艾灵顿公爵
Duke. I like that. It's like dick but with a little U in it.
公爵 我喜欢 英文就是在鸡鸡中多了个你
Thank you. This song is about my favorite kind of girl,
谢谢 这首曲子是关于 我最爱的一种女孩
a sophisticated girl.
一位精致女子
I wanted every single girl in the house to feel like the song was about them.
我想要屋子里的每个女孩 觉得这首曲子关于自己
Little bitch boy, damn.
小混球 不赖嘛
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Harvey Brooks,
等等 哈维布鲁克斯
the ghost of Harriet Tubman, they were all there?
哈丽特塔布曼的鬼魂 他们都在?
Everyone was there.
大家都在那
I'm Teddy Roosevelt, and I suffer from water polio,
我是泰迪罗斯福 患有脊髓灰质炎
and my wife is Eleanor DeGeneres.
我妻子是埃莉诺德杰尼勒斯
I got everything right, baby.
宝贝 我一切都好
Alan.
哦 艾伦
I could suddenly see my whole life before me.
我忽然能看到自己的一生在眼前闪过
Yes, everyone was there. Except the woman who mattered most.
是的 所有人都在那 除了最重要的那个女人
Ah. Look at that.
瞧啊
Duke! Duke! Duke!
公爵!
It turns out you're not my prince after all. You're my Duke.
看来你终究不是我的王子啊 你是我的公爵
Maurice, why are you sad?
毛瑞斯 你干嘛伤心?
my friend, I'm not sad, I'm happy.
我的朋友啊 我不是伤心 我是开心
You are going to fuck so many women.
你可以上很多女人了
And that's how I became the great Duke Ellington.
我就这样成为了伟大的艾灵顿公爵
Wait, wait, wait, wait. That can't be the end.
等等 不能这样结束
We still don't know who you lost your virginity to.
我们还不知道你的童贞给了谁
Yeah. Who was the sophisticated girl?
对 那个精致女子是谁?
Well, the sophisticated girl was...
这个嘛 精致女子就是…
♪ Jazz! ♪
爵士乐!
Boo!
不要! -切!
Boo! No! -Hooray. Opposite of boo.
切!不要! -好极了 切的反义词
Great ending. -No!
精彩的结局 -不要!
We wanna know who you first dug out.
我们想知道你的第一次给了谁
Sorry, boys. A gentleman never remembers.
抱歉 小伙子们 绅士永远不记得
Well, lookin' at the board here, nobody bet on jazz.
看看这块面板 没人押爵士乐
Except for the good guys, like me, who always bet on ja...
除了我这样的好人 总是会押…
Blah, blah, blah, I'm Andrew.
啰里啰嗦的 我是安德鲁
I'm smug, and I like to punch myself in the chode.
我自命不凡 我喜欢揍我的会阴♥部♥位
Ooh.
哎呀
Oof.
啊!
It's not a chode. -Come on, buddy,
那里不是会阴 -来吧 哥们
let's go put a frozen steak on your little chunkster.
咱们去给你的那玩意敷块冻牛排吧
You know what, Duke?
你知道吗 公爵?
Learning about your life was actually really interesting.
了解你的人生真的很有趣
I'm glad you died in my house.
很高兴你死在我家
Ah, thanks, Nick. I can't wait
谢了 尼克 我等不及
to watch you copy and paste your report from my Wikipedia page.
看你从我的维♥基♥百♥科♥页面 复♥制♥粘贴你的报告了
'Cause you didn't write down a goddamn thing I said.
因为你完全没有写下我说的东西
We had some great times, didn't we, Edward?
我们一起爽过吧 爱德华
Great times indeed, Maurice.
确实是好时光 毛瑞斯
And, you know, it wouldn't have been nearly
如果没有你在我耳边
as great without you in my ear.
一切都不会这么美好
Duke, it's been my pleasure.
公爵 是我的荣幸
I've been assigned to a lot of boys, but you, mwah! The best.
我被派给很多男孩 但您是最出色的
Kids just don't nut like they used to.
孩子们不像以前那样容易高♥潮♥了
They don't. Love you, old pal.
确实如此 爱你哟 老伙伴
Love you too. - uh, Maurice,
我也爱你 -噢 毛瑞斯
that seven dollars you owe me?
你还欠我的7美金呢?
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I... I totally got you.
是的 我了解
It's in my car. It's in... It's in my coat.
在我的车里 在…在我的衣服里
It's in my coat which is in my car, so...
在我的衣服里 衣服在车里 所以…
I gotta go.
我得走了
After you.
你先请
Here we go.
来吧
字幕翻译:陈麦
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表