剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
I don't know, but they seem pretty close.
我不知道 但他们看似很亲密
Nicky, message Roland. Tell her it looks fun.
小尼 给罗兰发消息 告诉她看起来很有意思
Use some of them heart mamojies up in it.
顺带一个有红心的表情包
Hey, Nick. if you're just gonna be on your phone,
嘿 尼克 如果你一直玩手♥机♥
I can go home. -Okay. Whatever.
我可以回家 -好的 随便
Doesn't care. Okay. Figured he wouldn't, but it still stings.
毫不在乎 好吧 料他也不在乎 但还是有点心痛
Roland already wrote back. She said, "You should come."
罗兰已经回复了 她说“你应该来的”
Pssht. You don't have the balls to go to Montauk.
你不敢去蒙托克
I've got the balls. I've got Montauk balls.
我敢 我敢去蒙托克
Your parents are at their lame-ass book club. Let's go!
你父母正在一个稀烂的读书会 咱们走!
Yes, a road trip is what we need, baby.
好 我们就需要一场公路之旅
You can keep me plugged into the USB port the whole time.
你可以全程把我插在USB端口
I'll be so charged up.
我会电力满满
Okay, we're doing this. Andrew. -I'm still here.
好的 就这么定了 安德鲁 -我还在这
I need you to get an Uber, so we can meet Roland in Montauk.
我要你叫辆优步 然后就能去蒙托克见罗兰了
Hah, Nick, you think I have Uber?
尼克 你觉得我有优步?
My dad thinks that taxis are for celebrities.
我爸觉得出租车都是明星用的
The human potato looks tall. He could drive us.
这个土豆仔看上去挺高 他能载我们
You gotta drive my mom's car, then.
那你得开我妈妈的车
No, that's ridiculous.
不行 太荒唐了
Why is it ridiculous?
怎么荒唐了?
'Cause it's a ridiculous idea. I don't do regular things.
因为这是个荒唐的主意 我连常规的事情都不做
Why would I do something out of the ordinary?
干嘛要做反常的事情?
Because I'm too small to reach the pedals,
因为我个头太小 踩不到踏板
and, Andrew, you are a beast of a boy.
安德鲁 你是个生猛♥男♥孩
Let go of my arm, man. -No! You can do it.
放开我的手 -不行!你可以的
You're hurting me. -You can do this, Andrew.
你弄疼我了 -你可以做到的 安德鲁
I have to go to Montauk. -I wanna hang out with Nick,
我必须去蒙托克
but this is crazy, right?
我想和尼克玩 但这太疯了吧?
I don't know. He's finally off his phone.
我不知道 他终于离开他的手♥机♥了
Isn't that what you wanted? -Yeah, but--
不正是你要的吗? -是 不过
And you wanna drive, baby.
宝贝 你想开车的
Pull up to a beautiful lady at a stop light.
碰到红灯的时候停在一位美女身边
You lower your shades. You give her a wink.
把墨镜放低 对她抛个媚眼
What do you say? -I say "I love you so much."
你要怎么说? -我说:我好爱你
No, you fucking idiot.
不对 你这个该死的蠢货
You say something sexy. -Okay.
你要说点风♥骚♥的话 -好的
Like, "What's up, baby?" -Where'd you get your shirt?
比如:宝贝 你好吗? -你衬衫在哪买♥♥的?
Next thing you know, she's blowing you
接下来她就会给你口♥交♥
while you listen to a college basketball game
而你开着天狼星卫星广播台收听
on Sirius XM.
大学篮球赛
Gonna get blown in a red car. -Yeah...
要在红色车子里被人吹♥箫♥了 -是啊…
Let's do it, Nick. Let's do somethin' fuckin' crazy.
就这么办 尼克 咱们去做点疯狂的事
Yeah, buddy. Let's do it. -One quick thing.
好的 兄弟 走起
huh? -I don't know how to drive at all,
还有件小事 我完全不知道开车
and I've never paid attention when someone else was.
别人开车的时候我完全没注意过
Tell the potato I'll get him a video. -We'll figure it out.
跟土豆说我会给他找视频的 -我们会想办法的
Hello, Coach Steve. In case you forget your memory,
你好 史蒂夫教练 如果你失忆的话
this is a video to remind you how to drive.
这个视频就能让你回想起如何开车
this isn't gonna help at all, but I gotta watch this.
这完全没用 不过我得看看
I'm going to demonstrate using this pizza.
我要用这块披萨来演示
First, grab the pizza wheel
首先 抓住披萨方向盘
and put your hands straight out like a mummy.
然后像木乃伊一样把手伸直
I burned my peena.
我烫到大屌♥了
Who do you think these are for? -Hold on.
你觉得这些是干嘛的? -等等
I gotta check something.
我得看点东西
Hello, Coach Steve. In case you forget your memory,
你好 史蒂夫教练 如果你失忆的话
this is what you do when you burn your peena with pizza.
烫到大屌♥的时候要这样做
Step one, drive to the hospital.
第一步 开车去医院
Look how slack his face is as he watches himself.
瞧瞧他看自己的时候多么无精打采
You remember how to drive, right?
你还记得怎么开车吧?
If not, watch this video below.
不记得的话就看下面的视频
Hello, Coach Steve.
你好 史蒂夫教练
Okay. I think we got it.
好的 应该就是这个了
Question, would it be in Gustavo's character
提问:古斯塔夫的角色
to sit in the corner, and quietly self-jack onto a silk pillow,
会否坐在角落安静地打飞机 射在丝质枕头上
while Nathan and Fatima stone-cold plow each other?
而内森和法蒂玛正在冷漠抽♥插♥对方
I just think, if we are in outer space,
我只是觉得 如果我们在外太空
we owe it to ourselves to write a zero-gravity 69 scene.
我们就必须为自己写一段 零重力的69式场景
You know? It's, like, what are we doing here?
就像是 我们在这干嘛?
And then, after Gustavo turns back into a man,
古斯塔沃变回男儿身的时候
he and Nathan should totally--
他和内森完全应该…
Bump uglies!
操得暗无天日
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Yeah, you're right.
嗯 你说得对 抱歉 太过头了
I'm sorry. That was too far. -They bump... beautifuls.
他们是操得…风起云涌
You better put... that... in!
你最好放…进…来!
Is what Gustavo should say.
这是古斯塔沃应该说的
I would like that very much!
我喜欢 超喜欢
Is what Nathan should say.
这是内森应该说的
Kimberley, I hate to say it to you,
金柏莉 我讨厌跟你说这个
but... go fish.
不过 钓鱼吧
Well, hello, Jessi.
你好 杰茜
hi.
嗨
Hey, sweetie. Are y'all done studying?
宝贝 你们都学习完了吗?
No. No, no, no. I, um... I just came down for...
没没没 我只是下来吃点零食
um, um... a snack. - you know, if y'all are hungry,
如果你们饿了
I'm just gonna bring somethin' up for you and the boys.
我会给你们拿些吃的上去
No, we're good.
我们不用
So, why am I still standing here?
那我♥干♥嘛站在这里?
I know. I've been meaning to ask you.
有了 我一直想问你们
How do you make a marriage work?
如何拥有幸福婚姻?
Well, interesting question, Jessela.
有趣的问题 杰茜拉
First thing you do is find the love of your life.
首先你要做的就是 找到一生所爱
And for me, that's the Navy.
对我来说 就是海军
He's kidding, of course.
他肯定是开玩笑的
Having a sense of humor is key in a marriage.
有幽默感是婚姻的关键
He wasn't always this funny.
他并非一直这么风趣
When I first met him, he was a violent, angry man.
我初次见到他的时候 他是个暴♥力♥愤怒的男人
You know, Matthew used to have an older brother.
马修以前有过一个哥哥
my God. -I'm kidding, Jessi!
我的天啊 -我逗你玩呢 杰茜!
Sense of humor.
幽默感
If we had a dead son, there'd be pictures of him everywhere.
如果我们有个死掉的儿子 那就会到处放上他的照片
Okay. Seat a little bit up.
好的 坐高一点
No, a little back.
不对 靠后一点
What is he doing? -Okay.
他在干嘛? -好的
If I remember what Coach Steve said,
我想一下史蒂夫教练讲的话
hands at pepperoni and olive.
手放在意大利香肠和橄榄上面
Great. All right. Let's go. Let's go, buddy.
很棒 好的 咱们出发 走起 哥们
You wanna give me a second? -
能给我点时间吗? -这些是干嘛的?
What do these do? Whoa! Blue liquid. Fun. Everyone okay?
蓝色液体 好玩 大家没事吧?
Everyone's fine.
大家都好
I'm sorry. I just want everyone to be safe.
抱歉 我只想让大家安全
fuck safety. Let's go!
去他妈的安全 咱们走!
Andrew, let's get on the highway. I wanna moon some truckers.
安德鲁 咱们上高速吧 我想对一些卡车司机露屁♥股♥
One second. I'm figuring out the signals.
等一下 我正在摸索这些信♥号♥♥灯
Ooh, I can't wait to feel my hot taint against the cool window.
等不及要感受我滚烫的污物 飚到冷冷的车窗上了
What? Why is your taint hot?
啊?你的污物为什么是烫的?
Andrew, just put the car into gear and--
安德鲁 给车挂挡 然后…
What is "gear"?
什么是“挡”?
I don't know. The letters in the middle there. Just put it in the--
我不知道 中间的字母 就放在…
All right. Press... -It's probably the one right after P.
好吧 按启动 好的 -可能是“P”后面那个
Hold on. -Yeah, just--
等等 -嗯 反正…按这个就行
press on this. -There we go.
出发 很好 -“R”指的是…
R meaning rev the engine. -Good. It's fine. Let's just do it.
很好 要开了 -“启动”
hold my coke.
拿稳我的可♥卡♥因♥
Wait, you know what? Just put the coke up my nose.
等等 算了 还是直接吸掉吧
Save it up my nose.
用鼻子存起来
my God. What the hell happened out here?
我的天啊 发生什么事了?
Andrew, hey. Eyes.
安德鲁 眼睛看着我 保持冷静
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表