剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
这套衣服太搞笑
I'm gonna have to get naked to shit. -..
我要脱♥光♥光才能拉屎
Yes, I'm an attractive woman and I shit.
是的 我是个美女 我也拉屎
Devin, she's just like us.
德文跟我们一样呢
You know what, we should all just wear our sluttiest outfits tomorrow.
要我说的话 咱们明天都应该 穿上最风♥骚♥的衣服
That's... actually not a bad idea.
那…其实不是个坏主意
It could be like a form of protest.
这可以是一种抗♥议♥形式
Yeah, protests are cool now.
是的 现在抗♥议♥挺酷的
Hold on. Are you suggesting, like, an Amber Rose Slut Walk?
等等 你是建议 像安博罗斯的“荡♥妇♥游♥行♥”吗?
Ooh! I love that.
我喜欢
"Do we really wanna call ourselves the S-word?" is the question.
问题是“我们是否真的想 用荡这个词称呼自己”
All right, pitching...
好的 正在定调子…
What about, "A bunch of skanks walking the plank?"
“一群骚货冒死走位”怎么样?
Yeah, let's be sexy pirates with peg legs made of dildos.
可以 咱们要当性感海盗 用假阳♥具♥做假腿
Let's just stick with Slut Walk. We're gonna take back that word.
咱们就用荡♥妇♥游♥行♥好了 我们要收回那个词
I'm Captain Jack-off My Sparrow, I loves red wine and scarves.
我是杰克手♥淫♥船长 我爱红酒和围巾
Bwark! Free the nipple.
解放乳♥头♥
Mom, do you have any sexy clothes?
妈 你有什么性感的衣服吗?
I have a corduroy photographer's vest that won't unzip.
我有一件拉不开的灯芯绒摄影师背心
Is that what you mean? -I don't think so.
你是指那个吗? -不是
Why do you ask, firefly?
干嘛问这个 小宁静号♥?
Well, um, all of the girls are wearing sexy clothes tomorrow,
明天所有女生都要穿上性感的衣服
to protest the dress code-- -Protest?
为了抗♥议♥着装规定… -抗♥议♥?
That's important work. Do you want some bras to burn?
那是很重要的工作 你想烧掉一些内衣吗?
That's the only reason I have them.
这是我买♥♥内衣的唯一原因
But don't give them all away. I use one of them to gather radishes.
但是别都送掉 我会用一件来采集萝卜
Okay, I'm not sure I actually feel comfortable dressing provocatively.
好的 我觉得穿着挑逗会让我不舒服
Well, it's your choice how to dress. That's the whole point of the protest.
你可以选择如何穿衣 这是抗♥议♥的重点
I can just wear my overalls?
我能穿自己的工装裤?
Of course you can. - thank goodness!
当然可以 -谢天谢地!
And just to be clear, I put the radishes in the bra.
我解释一下 我是把萝卜放进内衣里
I don't wear the bra. -Okay, Dad.
我并不♥穿♥内衣 -好的 老爸
Great, just as long as we're on the same page about the radish bra.
很好 只要我们 对萝卜内衣的看法相同就行
Do I wear it? -No!
我会穿吗? -不♥穿♥!
And then Jessi called us pigs, and none of it was my fault.
接着杰茜就骂我们是猪 但这都不是我的错
Well, did you speak up on behalf of the girls?
你替女生仗义执言了吗?
What? No, why would I do that?
什么?没有 我♥干♥嘛那样做?
Because your dumbass, misogynist friends might listen to you.
因为你那些厌女症的白♥痴♥朋友 可能会听你的话
Yeah, but I don't wanna be the guy that tells other guys
是啊 但我不想成为那个
they're being misogynistic. -Well, why not?
说其他男生是厌女症的人 -为什么?
Because they'll call him a pussy. -Thank you, Judd.
因为他们会说他很弱鸡 -谢谢 贾德
Since when did being called a beautiful genital
什么时候起 被称作美好的生殖器
become an insult?
成为一种羞辱了?
I must have missed that lesson at Man University.
我肯定怀念“男子大学”的课程
You guys don't understand the politics of childhood.
你们不懂童年政♥治♥
Nicky, the girls are going through something right now,
小尼 女生们正在受欺负
and you can either be an ally, or an asshole, like Judd.
你要么和我们站一边 要么做个混♥蛋♥ 像贾德那样
I'm a gaping asshole. Respect my truth.
我是个大混♥蛋♥ 请尊重事实
Well, if you're a pussy and you're a gaping asshole,
如果你是逼 你是屁♥眼♥
then I must be the world's luckiest taint.
那我一定就是世上最幸运的会阴
What are you wearing, Jessi Bear?
你穿的是什么 杰茜崽崽?
We're protesting the dress code.
我们要抗♥议♥着装规定
That's great, but that's a lot of skin.
挺好的 不过露出太多皮肤了
Are you saying that my body's not my own?
你在说什么?我的身体不属于自己?
Of course not.
当然不是
That I don't know what I'm doing and that I'm objectifying myself
我不知道自己在做什么 我在物化我自己
and maybe this is a terrible idea and I should just--
也许这是个糟糕的主意 我应该…
I think you look really powerful, Jessi.
我觉得你看起来很有力量 杰茜
Thank you. -Yeah. Thank you, Dina.
谢谢 -谢谢你 迪娜
shit! Cantor Dina likes it?
该死!康托迪娜喜欢?
Is this whole thing a mistake? -I don't know, but we're in too deep.
整个事情是个错误吗? -我说不准 可能我们入戏太深
I already got a tramp stamp.
我已经弄了个腰背部的纹身
It says "Slut Walk," right?
这上面写的是“荡♥妇♥游♥行♥”吧?
Ladies and gentlemen, mesdames and monsieurs, bienvenue!
女士们先生们 欢迎!
The filthy tweenage girls of Bridgeton Middle present,
布里奇顿中学那些肮脏的少女 为大家献上一场
"The Slut Walk."
“荡♥妇♥游♥行♥”
♪ Sluts ♪
荡♥妇♥出场
♪ Come on, girls ♪ ♪ Ooh ♪
加油 姑娘们
♪ Don't need the man up in our business ♪
咱们不需要男人指手划脚
♪ Don't need permission or forgiveness ♪
不需要他们的允许或原谅
♪ We're gonna strut and stride You'd better step aside ♪
我们要昂首阔步 你们最好靠边站
♪ For the slut walk ♪ ♪ Slut walk ♪
这一场荡♥妇♥游♥行♥ -荡♥妇♥游♥行♥
♪ There ain't no jive in our gyration ♪
我们的旋转没有挑逗
♪ Prepare to submit to Slut Nation ♪
准备屈服于荡♥妇♥王国
♪ We're gonna show some skin ♪
我们准备露出一些肌肤
♪ The revolution will begin ♪
革命就要开始
♪ With the slut walk ♪ ♪ Slut walk ♪
从荡♥妇♥游♥行♥开始 -荡♥妇♥游♥行♥
♪ You're fired up and filthy And we like it a lot ♪
你们火力全开 艳光四射 我们喜欢得要命
♪ Who knew that civil disobedience Could be so hot? ♪
谁知道非暴♥力♥反抗会如此性感?
I did.
我知道
♪ Keep it in your pants, boys It's not for you ♪
小子 少胡来 不是穿给你们看的
♪ We thought you wanted our attention Wait, now we're confused ♪
我们以为你想吸引注意 我不明白
Being a cock tease is every woman's right.
撩骚是每个女人的权利
Well, not exactly. - ♪ Slut walkin' ♪
并非如此
These feminists make my underwear tight.
这些女权主义者让我的内♥裤♥好紧
I think you missed the point.
我觉得你错过重点了
It's empowering to be jiggly,
跳摇摆舞 热舞和电臀舞
hot and twerky. -What?
让人充满力量 -什么?
♪ I wanna baste you Like a Thanksgivin' turkey ♪
我想像对待感恩节火鸡一样狠狠操你
Okay, stop.
好了 停下
♪ Slut walkin' ♪
荡♥妇♥游♥行♥…
Stop! Stop the music!
停!音乐关掉!
That was fun, what just happened?
挺好玩 刚才发生什么事了?
I though we were really finding our groove.
我以为我们真的找到了最佳状态
You guys are being disgusting!
你们好恶心!
So much skin! sex... .. meat! Sex meat!
好多皮肤…性…肉…性感的肉
Jesus, Jay, just go jerk off already!
天啊 杰伊 赶紧去撸管!
my God, you guys are all, like, total animals.
我的天啊 你们男生完全就是禽兽
Exactly. That's what I've been saying, we're animals.
正是 我就是这么说的 我们是禽兽
You're not animals, stop saying that.
你们不是禽兽 别这么说了
Well, why don't you stop telling me what I can and can't say?
你别教我什么能说 什么不能
Yeah, this country was built on hate speech!
对 这个国家 是建立在仇恨言论之上的!
How about this? Stop being a creep! -I'm not being a creep.
这样如何?别当讨厌鬼了! -我没有当讨厌鬼
You're the ones that dressed up all sexy,
是你们穿得骚
and then you get mad at us for saying you're sexy.
还生我们的气 怪我们说你们骚
What do you bitches want from us?
你们这些贱♥人♥到底想要我们怎么样?
Bitches?
贱♥人♥?
Andrew, they're not bitches, they're sluts.
安德鲁 她们不是贱♥人♥ 她们是荡♥妇♥
Don't call us sluts!
别喊我们荡♥妇♥!
But you're calling yourselves sluts. -We're allowed.
等等 但你们自称荡♥妇♥啊 -我们可以这样
Look, I'm just trying to be an ally to women.
我只是努力成为女性之友
Why are you taking the girls' side?
你为什么站女生那边?
Yeah, you're a pussy. - no. Judd was right!
对 你这个没用鬼 -噢 不xa0贾德说得对
I bet you have a pussy. Let me see it.
我打赌你也长了阴♥道♥ 让我看看
I can't win. What the hell am I supposed to do?
我说不赢 我到底该怎么办?
I don't know. Apologize on a podcast?
我不知道 在播客上道歉吗?
Am I late?
我迟到了吗?
Yes, Missy, and you're not wearing the right clothes either.
是的 而且蜜茜 你也没有穿对衣服
But didn't you see my sign?
但你没看到我的标语吗?
Who cares? You're, like, a traitor to your gender.
谁在乎啊?你就像一个 背叛自己性别的人
Okay, I will process that social pain on my own time.
好吧 我会独自消解这种社会性疼痛
Jessi, could I get a little backup here?
杰茜 能稍微给点支持吗?
I mean, that is just what you wear every day.
那就是你每天穿的啊
Why do you always have to be such a goody-goody?
你干嘛总要当个讨好卖♥♥乖的人?
But wha...
但是…
You betrayed us!
你背叛了我们!
Die, Space Judas!
去死吧 太空犹大!
You're just like when I testified against my mom.
你就像我指证我妈妈一样
Missy, the ship has sustained too much damage
蜜茜 这艘飞船在之前的攻击中
from the previous attacks, and Andrew's clogged the toilet.
遭受太多损毁 而且安德鲁把厕所堵住了
And I still have more to give.
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表