剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Remember that time I tried to wash you,
还记得那次我想把你洗干净
and you were just like wet for three days?
结果你湿了三天
So wet. Sopping wet.
好湿哦 湿透了
Yeah, and like, so moldy?
发霉了吧
Um, jealous much, bitch? What?
嫉妒啦 贱♥人♥ 什么
God, I'm crushing on you so hard, Jay.
老天 我好喜欢你 杰伊
I never should've left.
我不该离开你的
Huge mistake.
天大的错误
All right, y'all. This is far north as I'm headin'.
好了 我不能再往北开了
Jay, let's go.
杰伊 走吧
Jay, wait. The truck driver...
等等 杰伊 卡车司机他...
He uses me... Oh God! For sex?
他用我... 天啊 做♥爱♥吗
For lumbar support.
垫腰
And he has truck driver farts.
而且卡车司机放屁好臭
And all he eats is Arby's and Ritalin.
他整天只吃快餐和兴♥奋♥剂♥
Please, Jay, don't leave me.
求你了 杰伊 别扔下我
Oh, shit. Everybody wants me.
操 大家都想要我
God, this is a real Sofa's Choice.
天啊 这真是个沙发的抉择
Sophie's Choice. What? No, it's a Sofa's
苏菲的抉择 才不是 是沙发的
Okay, this is insane. I am a real person.
太扯了 我是个真人
That is a pillow.
那是个枕头
Uh, you're right, you're right. Yeah.
你说得对 说得对 废话
Pam, I'm so sorry,
帕姆 真对不起
but I really like Jessi... I see.
但我真的喜欢杰西 明白了
And I need to see where this goes.
我想知道会发展成怎样
Well... good luck, Jay.
那...祝你好运 杰伊
I guess we'll always have that time in your mud room
至少我们会永远记得在你后♥庭♥
right as we climaxed together. That was intense.
我们一同高♥潮♥了 那次太刺♥激♥了
What the fuck am I doing?
我到底在干什么啊
Goodbye, Pam. Bye, Jay.
再见 帕姆 再见 杰伊
Scorpion, you take care of your mom out there.
斯科皮恩 照顾好你妈
Hey, just to be clear,
事先声明
that time in the mud room, that was before we kissed.
爆菊那次是在我们接吻之前
Don't worry about it. Since then, I've only been with you.
别在意 接吻后 我就只有你
And my bath mat. Oh, God!
还有我的浴垫 天啊
You don't need to tell me this. You know?
你不用告诉我 这样吧
I should just read to you from my jerk off journal.
我直接给你读我的撸管日记
No... Jay! January 8th,
别...杰伊 一月八号♥
I woke up with a boner that could cut glass.
我晨勃硬得可以切玻璃
Neither one of them is answering texts,
他们俩都不回短♥信♥
and my mom says Jessi's parents are full-on freaking out.
我妈说杰西的爸妈彻底抓狂了
It is weird that they're both missing.
他们俩都失踪是挺奇怪的
You don't think they're together, do you? Jessi hates Jay.
他们不会在一起吧 杰西讨厌杰伊
You never heard of a little thing called hate fucking?
你没听说过仇人炮吗
Cybill Shepherd, my college roommate, Bruce Willis.
西碧尔·谢弗德 我大学室友布鲁斯·威利斯
Bruce Willis went to college?
布鲁斯·威利斯上过大学
Bartending College. It's a three-week program.
调酒大学 为期三周
So it's not college. No, it's called college.
所以不是大学 不 就是这么叫的
Looks like your uniform's getting a little tight there, bud.
你的队服好像变紧了 哥们
Ha! It must've shrunk in the dryer little.
肯定是烘干时缩水了
Oh, you've blossomed, and your meat has become girthy.
你发育了 你变得粗壮了
And my uniform seems to have gotten bigger somehow?
我的队服却好像变松了
Is that even possible? You could wear it as a nightshirt.
这可能吗 你可以当睡衣穿
All right. Here we go, team. Big game today.
要开始了 队员们 今天的比赛很重要
You guys are gonna hear a lot of trash-talk out there.
你们在场上会听到很多垃圾话
Moron, shitbag.
弱智 屎蛋
You, Coach Steve, we're talking to you. Not the kids.
我们说你呢 史蒂夫教练 不是孩子
You moron shitbag. What?
你个弱智屎蛋 什么
Okay, that's the pep talk. Let's go do basketball.
好了 动员结束 打球去吧
Andrew, I need you to gobble up those sports, big man,
安德鲁 靠你了 大块头
because boy, oh boy, you are a big man, you boy.
因为你块头真大 好伙计
Am I really that big?
我真的有那么大吗
Perhaps this will tell of your girth.
也许这个能告诉你
Ooh, tough one.
真要命
Well, it's a deeply humiliating start to the season
赛季一开始就被羞辱了
as Bridgeton Middle is getting trounced by a team
布里奇顿中学队被一支有两名黑人球员的球队
with two black kids.
打得落花流水
Ooh! No offense, Missy. Some taken, yeah.
无意冒犯 米西 有些冒犯了
Damn it! When did everyone get so tall?
该死 大家什么时候长那么高了
When their glands released androgens and hormones,
当他们的腺体释放包括雄激素在内的多种激素
triggering puberty related growth spurts.
就引发了青春期快速生长
Or maybe they drank a ton of milk.
或是因为他们喝了很多牛奶
That's what I did, even though I'm violently lactose intolerant.
我就是 虽然我乳糖不耐症很严重
If I just smell milk, I puke diarrhea.
只要闻到牛奶 我嘴里就拉稀
You're the man, Nick. You're doing awesome.
纯爷们 尼克 你棒极了
Are you blind? I mostly just see shapes.
你瞎吗 我只能看个轮廓
Andrew! Get in the paint!
安德鲁 进三秒区
They're all sweaty and slimy to the touch.
他们都黏糊糊的
Use your freakishly large body for some good!
好好利用你的超大块头
Yeah, throw some elbows, big man. Stop calling me big man!
上肘 大块头 别再叫我大块头了
If you have a pair of binoculars, you may notice Nick Birch,
如果你有望远镜 也许会注意到尼克·伯奇
a squirrel of a boy dribbling the ball across half court.
像松鼠一样瘦小 控球过半场
Son-of-a-bitch!
该死的
Hey, Nick, don't be so hard on yourself.
尼克 别这么为难自己
You know, we may have lost by 26, but nobody called me a name.
虽然我们落后26分 但还没有人骂我
Hey! Coach Steve! You're a shitbag!
史蒂夫教练 你个屎蛋
Okay, I jinxed it. That one's on me.
好吧 我说话招霉运了 赖我
Did somebody bring a Go-Gurt in here?
有人带了便携酸奶吗
And the Go-Gurt burglar strikes again.
便携酸奶大盗又出击了
So, she emptied her piggy-bank
她清空了存钱罐
took some clothes and didn't come home last night?
拿了几件衣服 然后昨晚没回家
Sounds like a classic run away there, ma.
听起来像是典型的离家出走 老妈
Any problems in the home life there here now, ma'am?
女士 你们的家庭生活如何
Well, we are separating.
我们分居了
Because she cheated on me with a woman.
因为她背着我跟一个女的搞在一起了
A woman who listens to me,
一个能倾听我的话的女人
and doesn't have to put on PornHub to have sex.
而且不需要看PornHub来做♥爱♥
Father uses PornHub...
父亲上PornHub
not Brazzers. Brazzers got two Z's.
不是Brazzers Brazzers拼得不对
Don't write that down.
这个就别写了
What's that have to do with our daughter?
这跟我女儿有什么关系
A lot of daughters end up on Brazzers.
很多女儿的视频最后都上Brazzers了
Jesus Christ. Oh, Jesus!
老天啊 上帝啊
No tears. It's a paid site.
不用哭 都是付费网站
Jesus Christ, Dumont, you gotta work on your bedside manner.
老天 你查案方式得改改了 杜蒙特
Folks, we're gonna find your dead daughter.
我们会找到你们女儿尸体的
Question.
问题
You got a pair of her panties for the cadaver dogs?
你们有她的内♥裤♥吗 给闻尸犬用的
Where is our girl?
我们女儿在哪儿啊
These pooches take a wiff of genitals,
这些狗只要闻一下生殖器的味儿
they'll find her faster than when it's Milk-Bone day.
找她比找狗粮还要快
I sucked today. You did great, man.
我今天太逊了 你今天表现很棒啊
I couldn't get a shot off. I'm too small.
我连一个球都投不出去 我太矮小了
You smell great.
你很好闻啊
I said, I'm small, not growing. Is there something wrong with me?
我是说我太小了 不长个 我有毛病吧
No, man, you need to relax.
没有 你需要放松
Maybe you should, you know...
你可能需要 那个
What? You know...
哪个 你知道的
What is that? Grind fresh peppers?
这是什么意思 手磨胡椒吗
No! Masturbate!
不是 撸管啊
But, I like your instinct.
但我喜欢你的直觉
I've never really done that before.
我从来没试过
Go for it, Nick. It'll be a hoot!
来吧 尼克 很爽的
You're so positive, man. I respect that about you.
你老是这么积极 佩服
Okay, let's see.
试一下
Ouch! Nick, that doesn't feel right.
尼克 感觉不太对吧
You trying to give your dick an Indian burn?
你想把你的鸡♥巴♥拧坏吗
It's not working.
不行啊
This doesn't feel good. Oh, you're doing great!
感觉不好啊 你做得很棒
Twist harder and faster, and flick your balls.
拧得再用力点 再快点 弹弹你的蛋
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表