剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
也许我是那种无法到高♥潮♥的女人
It's more common than you think.
这比你想的更常见
Come on, you've only tried one method.
得了吧 你才试过一种办法
Remember that porno girl with the dope-ass vibrator?
记得那个色情片女孩吗 用很酷的按♥摩♥棒♥的那个?
That part was compelling.
那个部分很有说服力
You know, vibrators been helpin' women for over one hundred years.
一百多年来 按♥摩♥棒♥一直在帮助女人
Really? -Joojle it!
真的吗? -久久一下啊!
Okay!
好的!
"Some scholars trace the invention of the vibrator
有些学者把按♥摩♥棒♥的发明追溯到
to 19th-century doctor Joseph Granville."
19世纪的医生乔瑟夫格兰维尔
Ooh, I was hoping we'd do this.
我想过我们能这样做呢
Mrs. Thompson here suffers from female hysteria.
汤普森太太罹患女性癔症
What is this?
这是什么?
Lately, she has become willful and disobedient. She keeps saying,
最近 她变得任性和不听话 她不停地说
" I want the right to vote, I want to work outside the home!"
“我要投票权 我想出去工作””
She's very ill. -How is this related to vibrators?
她病得很重 -这跟按♥摩♥棒♥有什么关系?
Sh, wait for it. It's comin'.
等等 要来了
Now, in order to cure her,
现在 为了治愈她
we must induce hysterical paroxysm
我们必须使用这个无与伦比的新设备
using this incredible new device.
诱发歇斯底里
What the...
搞什么…?
So, hysterical paroxysm is...
那么歇斯底里发作是…
This is my first orgasm!
这是我的第一次高♥潮♥!
Okay, now, her I believe.
好的 现在她相信了
Behold, vibration for women's health.
看好了 按♥摩♥棒♥有助于女性健康
I want to be healthy.
我想变得健康
I am a lover of health and of healthy things too.
我爱健康 也爱保健品
Well, from a sociological perspective, this is fucked up.
从社会学的角度来看 这就是一团糟
But she seems happy, I guess? -Yeah.
但她似乎很高兴吧? -嗯
And now they make vibrators that are waterproof.
现在他们把按♥摩♥棒♥做成防水的了
You can bring it to your public pool.
你可以带去公共泳池
.. nah.
呃…算了
And now, if you'll all look underneath your plates,
现在 如果你们都看盘子下面
you will find... dessert is served.
就会发现…上甜点了
Ooh, exactly what I wanted, rosemary sorbet.
正是我想要的 迷迭香冰沙
I got another... hamburger.
我又有一个…汉堡包
Well, I saw how much you enjoyed the first one.
我看到你多么喜欢第一个
Monkey brains? Nice.
猴子脑?不错
Aww, I don't wanna say what mine is.
我不想说我的是什么
Leah... -All right, fine.
莉亚… -好吧
I got "good booby cake"?
我的是一个美胸蛋糕?
It's prepared in one of your bras.
是在你的一件内衣里做的
Ooh, sounds delicious. Do you wanna trade for rosemary sorbet?
听起来很可口 你想交换迷迭香冰沙吗?
Why are you humoring this psychopath?
为什么要迁就这个神经病?
It's just pieces of paper.
只是一张纸而已
And you guys are all playing along because he's so pathetic.
你们配合是因为他好悲哀
Nicholas Arsenio Birch.
尼古拉斯阿塞尼奥博奇
Jay is just trying to do something nice for our family.
杰伊只是想为我们家做点好事
My family. Not his. I don't want him here.
是我的家 不是他的 我不想要他在这
He's barely house-broken. He's an animal.
他完全没规矩 他是个禽兽
Wow, Nick, that really hurts.
尼克 这话好伤人
You haven't even looked at your dessert.
你都还没看你的甜点呢
Fine. It says,
好吧 上面写着
"Even though you just called me an animal,
“虽然你管我叫禽兽
you still get chocolate cake cause you're my brother, best friend"?
你依然拥有巧克力蛋糕 因为你是我的兄弟 挚友”?
Magic!
神奇吧
How did he do that? - fuck you, Jay.
-他怎么做到的? -去你的 杰伊
Brilliant.
精彩
Wow. Wow, they're all... they're all great.
哇 这些都…都很棒
Everyone at the agency's very happy.
事务所的大伙都很开心
what about this one? -Sure.
这个怎么样? -很好
Want me to do a little Photoshop? -
你要我修一下图吗? -噢
Maybe add some veins, make it a little longer and thinner?
要么加一点血管 让它看上去更长更细
why? Do you think it looks-Chode-ish? No, not at all.
为什么?你觉得它看起来…? -粗短吗?完全没有
No, yeah, I think we just use it as is. -The natural look. I love it!
对啊 就这么用吧 -自然的形象 我喜欢
Who cares if it's oddly short and wide?
谁在乎它又短又粗?
I guess all that's left to do now is, uh...
看来现在只剩下…
send a picture of my dick to my father's brother's daughter.
把我阴♥茎♥的照片发给我叔叔的女儿了
Indeed. Shall we?
的确如此 咱们发吧?
Lamb of God, Adonai...? .and Allah...
上帝的羔羊 主啊和安♥拉♥
...please bless Sweet Andy's dick on its journey. Amen.
请保佑宝贝小安的阴♥茎♥一帆风顺 阿门
Now we select, and we send.
现在我们选择 然后发送
Godspeed.
祝成功
Hey, man, I didn't know you were, uh, religious?
老兄 没想到你也信教啊?
Well, I'm more spiritual. I'm open to talking about it, if...
我更注重灵性 我愿意展开说一说 如果…
I really don't want to.
噢 我真的不想听
Hello? Bilzerians? Anyone home?
哈啰?比瑟瑞恩家吗?有人在吗?
Look, I... I... I need you guys to take Jay back. He's kinda...
听着 我…我需要你们把杰伊带回来
my God, help! Help!
他有点…啊!我的天啊 救命
shit, what's going on?
该死 这是什么情况?
Ruff. Rumming. Coming.
汪汪 来了
They're coming.
他们要来了
no.
不要
Spencer's Gifts really does have everything.
斯宾塞礼品店真的应有尽有
Look, it's a Fast and the Furious tea kettle.
瞧 这是《速度与激♥情♥》的茶壶
Hey, I'm Vin Tea-sel. And it's all about family.
嘿 我是范茶塞尔 家人最重要
Yeah, that's a really cool tea kettle.
嗯 真是个酷茶壶
but hey, what's this over here?
不过 这边的是什么?
Adult toys? Watch out.
成人玩具?当心
Have you ever, uh... indulged?
你有没有…纵情玩耍过?
Smooth transition.
话题转得很顺
no. I mostly use my imagination.
没有 我主要靠想象
And I have a Glo Worm
而且我有萤火虫
and a bath faucet that really gets the job done.
还有浴缸龙头 效果很到位
of course, yeah. But, like...
当然了 不过
how do you know... when the... job is... done?
你怎么知道…到位了?
Well... sometimes, um, when I'm, um, pleasuring myself,
这个嘛…有时…当我自♥慰♥的时候
it starts to build, and then the coordinates all line up just right,
开始积聚能量 然后坐标都会协调好
and then boom, I'm in hyper speed.
忽然一下 我就进入超高速了
And I'm just floating around in weightless bliss, kind of. You know...
我就在幸福的失重状态漂浮 有点像…
what I mean?
我是什么意思?
...You don't know.
呃… -你不明白
That's why you gotta buy...
所以你一定要买♥♥个…
A Harry Potter vibrator? -Ooh, it's got a phoenix-feather core.
哈利波特按♥摩♥棒♥? -噢 核心是凤♥凰♥羽毛
That sounds promising. -Nope.
听着靠谱 -不要
Not walkin' up to the counter and purchasing a huge vibrator
我不想拿着一根巨大按♥摩♥棒♥ 去收银台那边
from a dude with ear gauges.
找那个有耳扩的男人结账
shit.
要命
Accio Clitoris.
召唤阴蒂
Wingardium Labiosa. -Who on earth would want this thing?
温噶颠拉维阿萨漂浮咒 -谁会想要这么个玩意啊
And I guess it's me. I'm puttin' it in my pocket.
看来是我 我要把它装进口袋
♪ Magic queer! ♪
同性恋魔术师
♪ Come out and gay! ♪
出柜来快活啊
God. No, please don't...
天啊 不要 请不要…
What the fuck? You're not Jay. -!
什么鬼?你不是杰伊
So you... Wh... You made this trap for Jay?
所以你们…是给杰伊布置的陷阱?
Yeah, he's been holed up at your house, thinking he's all fancy, like Tony Hawk.
他一直躲在你家 以为自己很拉风 就像托尼霍克一样
Ooh, I'm so jealous, can I visit your house?
我好嫉妒 我能去拜访你家吗?
Do you have. like, plates or whatever? - Yeah!
你们家有盘子之类的吗? -是啊!
Yeah, we have... some plates. Not... not a ton. A-anyway,
我们是有…一些盘子 不是一大堆 话说回来
this has been, you know, a real pleasure.
见到你们真高兴
But... but I think I'm just gonna head out?
但是…但我要出去了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, not so fast, plate boy.
喂 没这么快 盘子仔
We got a taser, and we need some nuts to shoot it at.
我们有一把电击枪 需要一些疯子来挨打
No!
不要
No.
不要
Whoa, did he just...
哇 他刚才是不是…?
Shut up, you stupid fucking dog.
闭嘴 你这条该死的蠢狗
no.
不要
God, you're so heavy. -Don't you dare tell Jay about that trap.
天 你好重 -你胆敢把陷阱的事告诉杰伊
Rrovv. Rrover. Over.
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表