剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
It was the ultimate betrayal.
那是终极背叛
Right? That's basically what Lizer did to you.
对吧?那就是莱泽对你做的
What?
什么?
Is that bird seed? -Caw!
晚安 护士 亲爱的 那是鸟食吗?
You know what? We've given Coach Steve all the tools.
这样 我们给了史蒂夫教练所有工具
Now let's watch him stand up for himself and get his job back.
现在咱们看他捍卫自己 重返职场吧
shit, look at her.
哎哟 瞧瞧她
She is a beach wedding. She is a linen curtain.
她是海滩婚礼 她是亚麻窗帘
She is Tom Selleck raised in a crawl space, honey.
宝贝 她是在窄小空间里成长的 汤姆塞立克
You know, I gotta be honest. Working with Steve has definitely changed us.
老实说 和史蒂夫合作确实 改变了我们
I've met someone. His name is Piper. We finish each other's...
我有对象了 他叫派啪 我们能说完彼此的…
my God, they're gorgeous together. -Very handsome
我的天啊 他们在一起好养眼 -非常英俊
inter-species couple realness.
跨物种的夫妇的真诚
I love you so much, my best friends.
我好爱你们 我的挚友们
I love you, too. -My God, gonna miss you, girl.
我也爱你 -我的天啊 会想念你的
Come outta the whistle now.
立刻从哨子里出来
Come out and be with me.
出来 和我在一起
Be with me now outside of the whistle. Outside now, please.
立刻和我在一起 从哨子里出来 请立刻出来
The parking lot is gonna be a nightmare after the show.
演出结束之后
Barbara, I think we should leave now.
停车场肯定水泄不通 芭芭拉 我觉得咱们应该现在就走
Okay, let's start on a sweeping wide, you know, really show the crowd,
好了 咱们先拍一个大广角 拍出人群
and then just film my son Nicky
接着拍我的儿子小尼
in a tight close-up for the rest of the show.
接下来的演出就使劲给他拍大特写
So, this is it.
看来到时候了
this is the day. -We're on the day.
就是今天 -我们到了这一天
Interesting vibes on the day. -Yeah.
今天氛围挺有意思 -是啊
Thick energy. -Thick energy on the day.
密集的能量 -今天能量密集
I can't believe it. They're finally gonna do it.
不敢相信 他们真的要亲了
Yes, she's gonna put her finger in his little hooker butthole.
是的 她会把手指 插入他淫♥荡♥的小屁♥眼♥
What? That's not in the script. -It's called improv, Connie.
什么?剧本不是这么写的 -这叫改良 康妮
I thought improv was four old white dudes sayin', "Yes, and..."
我以为改良是 四个白种老男人玩即兴剧
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
unfortunately, tonight's performance has been canceled.
很遗憾 今晚的演出被取消了
Great, let's go. Run, Barbara.
太好了 咱们走 快跑 芭芭拉
What the hell is going on?
这到底是在搞什么?
Let's just say there have been accusations against you, all right?
这么说吧 出现了针对你的指控
By who? Mila? Devin?
是谁?米拉?德文?
That hot eighth grader with the blond leg hair?
还是金色腿毛的那个八年级辣妹?
I was complimenting her.
我是在赞美她
No, you scuzzbucket, it was me.
不对 你这个人♥渣♥ 是我
! You're gonna believe Lola?
萝拉的话你也信?
Yes, we are.
是的 我们信
Because we believe women when they say they're being harassed.
因为女人说自己被骚扰的时候 我们就会相信
not this fucking bitch. -What?
又是这个该死的贱♥人♥ -什么?
I said, this is another example of women using sexual harassment
我说 这是女人利用性骚扰
to destroy good men.
来摧毁好男人的又一个例子
It's just like Disclosure.
就像《桃色机密》
Except I didn't even get a blow job!
区别在于我连口♥交♥都没有
What? -Gross.
为什么? -恶心
Stay on Nicky.
继续拍小尼
Lizer, you're so fired.
莱泽 你被炒了
Who cares? This school sucks.
没人在乎 这学校很烂
No! No, it does not suck.
不 学校不烂
Yeah!
耶!
He said no, guys. I taught him that.
他说“不”了 我教他的
This is the best school in the planet
这是地球上最好的学校
and the best students on the whole world.
这里的学生也是全世界最棒的
I miss my job here every single day,
我每天都想念我在这里的工作
and sometimes in the locker room shower,
有时候在更衣室的淋浴房♥里
Lizer washes his penis so hard that toothpaste comes out.
莱泽会狠狠地洗他的阴♥茎♥ 洗到流出牙膏了
I have to say, Steve, you look like you really got your act together.
史蒂夫 听起来你说得很有道理
How would you like Lizer's job? It's a lot more money.
你想要莱泽的工作吗?薪水丰厚
This is for you, my tiny dudes.
这是献给你们的 我的小伙伴们
No! I wanna be in charge of the big squeaky room.
不要 我想负责吱吱响的大房♥子
Are you saying that you wanna go back to being a gym teacher?
你是说想继续当体育老师吗?
Okay. - Whoo!
好的
Coach Steve! -This is ridiculous.
史蒂夫教练! -这太荒唐了
Trap door number four. -This is a total... Whoa!
4号♥活板门 -这完全是…
no! I fell on my sharp little feet.
不 我跌在自己锋利的小脚上了
One of them punctured my ball sack.
一只脚刺穿了我的蛋蛋
God. -Should someone go down there?
天啊 -有人应该下去吗?
I'm gonna pull it out real quick.
我要迅速把它拔♥出♥来♥
I don't think he should pull it out. - shit!
我觉得他不应该拔♥出♥来♥ -我靠
I should not have pulled that out.
我不该拔♥出♥来♥
I just filleted my penis shaft.
我刚把我的屌♥切片了
It looks like a... like an empty edamame shell.
它看起来像个空的毛豆壳
God! ! -Stay on Nicky.
天啊 -继续拍小尼
Does anybody have a Ziploc bag?
谁有自封袋吗?
God, I'm gonna be sick.
我的天啊 我要吐了
great.
好极了
Now, I'm gonna be up all night with these two.
现在我要通宵照顾这俩人了
Hey. -Hey.
嘿 -嘿
All that rehearsing, and we never got to do our big number.
这么多场排练 却没机会做咱们的要紧事
We could do it now. It is still the day. -Yeah.
我们可以现在做 依然是这一天 -是啊
♪ tonight will be our little secret ♪ ♪ it's so hard to resist you ♪
今晚会是我们俩的小秘密 -噢 你令人难以抗拒
♪ I want your body, let's plow ♪
我要你的身体 咱们来玩耍吧
♪ God, I'm losing control ♪ ♪I may be the boss ♪
我的天啊 我要失控了 -我也许是上司
♪ But you've got the power now ♪
但你现在握有权力
Nick.
尼克
How...
你怎么…
could you?
可以这样?
♪ He's got your Missy now ♪
他这下泡到你的妹子了
字幕翻译:陈麦
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表