剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
我还可以继续拉
You gotta get pissed! Fire back at those fudging girls!
你得生气! 反击那些胡说八道的女孩子
I can't! I'm likable, that's my thing.
我做不到 我要讨人喜欢 我就是这样的人
Well, then, let me out! I'll do it.
放我出去 我来做
No! -The ship is malfunctioning.
不! -飞船出故障了
And the toilet's overflowing, Andrew!
厕所的水溢出来了 安德鲁!
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm free, bitches!
我自♥由♥了!贱♥人♥们!
no, the prisoner escaped!
不好 囚犯逃跑了!
What am I gonna-- No. no, no.
我该怎么办?不要
I just wanted to... be a... part of this.
我只是想参与
Ew! You're crying now?
哎呀!你现在居然在哭?
Classic girl move.
典型的女生做派
Now she's yelling and she's crying.
又哭又喊的
You know what? This might be my morning soda talking,
这么着吧 这可能是我大清早说胡话
but fuck everybody, I'm outta here.
不过 去他妈的 我要走了
And all the clocks in this school are showing different times.
还有 这所学校里 所有钟的时间都不一样
Well, well, well.
哎呀呀
It looks like the girls have "gone wild," as they say.
看来就像他们说的 女生都“野了”
We're protesting, your sexist dress code.
我们在抗♥议♥ 你那带有性别歧视的着装规定
And because of that, guess what,
因为这样
you all just got yourselves detention after school.
所以你们放学都要留校
My classroom, girls, do not change clothes.
去我的教室去 姑娘们 别换衣服
We're not girls, we're ladies.
我们不是姑娘 我们是女士
Fuck, my cock-sucking ankle.
我靠 老子屌♥爆了的脚踝
I mean, they say they don't want us to look,
她们说不想让我们看
but then they're parading around in these short skirts.
但她们过后又穿着短裙四处走动
These prude-sluts are so confusing. -I can't even think straight.
这些假正经荡♥妇♥太让人费解 -我都没法清醒地思考
You know what you need to do? Ah! Put your opinion online.
你知道你需要做什么吗? 把你的观点放到网上
Don't think-- Shout out to UCB.
不要思考…跟UCB小品团体吐槽
Fuck it, we'll do it live! Shout out to Bill O'Reilly.
算了 我们要直播! 跟比尔奥莱利吐槽
Hey, what's up family? It's Fart Boy, you know me.
朋友们你们好吗? 我是臭屁男孩 你们知道的
I farted into a dumpster.
我朝垃圾桶放屁
I ripped one into a dirty puddle.
我对着臭水坑也放了一个
But I'm not here to fart today. I'm here to toot the truth.
但我今天不是来放屁的 我是在说真话
Toot, toot. -Can you smell it?
说吧 -你能闻到吗?
'Cause it's not silent, but it is deadly.
因为它不是无声的 而是致命的
Holy cow, Andrew, this is perfect.
天啊 安德鲁 说得太好了
What do women want? -Shout out to my boy, Mel Gibson.
女人到底要什么? -梅尔吉布森 告诉我家小子
'Cause I don't know.
因为我搞不懂
There was this girl, okay,
好吧 有这么个女孩
and I tried bein' the sweet guy they're always sayin' they want--
我试着当个体贴的人 她们总是说想要这样的人…
But they don't want no nice guy. -And she dumped me.
-但她们并不想要好人 -结果她甩了我
Ooh! -So then I tried to be the cool guy.
接着我就扮酷 -看好了 袋鼠牌的帽子
Kangol hat, y'all. -But she didn't like that either,
但是她还是不喜欢
'cause I guess I pulled a kid out of a wheelchair or something?
可能因为我把一个孩子从轮椅上 扯了下来吧?
Fake news.
假新闻
Guys, it's just hard to be a boy these days.
兄弟们 现在做男生好难
Hard out here for a Fart Boy! Fart fart!
对臭屁男孩来说太难了!屁屁!
Anyone else feelin' me?
谁有同感吗?
Press your ass against the camera and fart.
把你的屁♥股♥对着镜头 放个屁
Please check out my fart videos! Big fan!
请看我的放屁视频!我是铁粉!
Hey, man, there are a lot of guys out there who feel the same way.
嘿 有好多人都这么觉得
Really?
真的吗?
我们一群人每周四聚会 你应该过来
Hey, should I go?
我应该去吗?
Meet up with a bunch of random men from the Internet?
跟一群不认识的网友见面吗?
Um, yes, please.
是的 去吧
It's completely unfair the girls got detention.
女生被留校 这完全不公平
Have they repealed the First Amendment yet?
国家废除第一修正案了吗?
Look, as a Fox News Jew, I think they were dressed like trollops.
听着 作为看福克斯新闻的犹太人 我觉得她们穿得像妓♥女♥
Well, as an NPR woman, who was born Jewish,
作为全国公共电台的女听众 和一个犹太人
but no longer practices Judaism, I think the boys acted terribly.
但是不再信奉犹太教了 我认为男生的行为很过分
God, you're so shrill. You sound like a goddamn teapot!
天啊 你声音好尖 像个该死的茶壶!
Don't talk to my wife like that. -I don't need you to defend me, Cyrus.
别这样跟我老婆说话 -塞勒斯 不用护着我
My name is Jay's Mom and I have a secret daughter.
我叫杰伊的妈妈 我有个私生女
Sit down! -Damn it, Lizer!
坐下! -可恶 莱泽!
You did a dress code, and it didn't work!
你颁布了着装规定 但没有用!
So what are you gonna do now, you weasel schmuck?
你要怎么办?你这个奸诈的蠢货
Yeah, what are you gonna do? -Uniforms?
-是啊 你要怎么办? -穿校服?
Uniforms? -Stiff, scratchy, unattractive uniforms?
校服? -呆板 粗糙 无吸引力的校服?
I, for one, wanna hear more about that secret daughter.
就我而言 想听私生女的事
I look like a fucking Mormon.
我看起来像个该死的摩♥门♥教♥徒
Hey. - good, you look like shit too.
真好 你看起来也很糟
Whoa. What's your problem?
你怎么了?
I'm pissed off, asshole! -She's pissed off, asshole!
我很生气 混♥蛋♥! -她很生气 混♥蛋♥!
Look, I get it, it sucks that you got detention.
我懂 你被留校是很糟糕
Come on, give him a break, he's sympathetic.
算了 放他一马 他有同情心
You don't get it. You don't know what it's like being a girl.
你不懂 你不知道当女生的感觉
People tell you what to wear! -I just--
穿衣服也要受人指挥! -我只是…
The whole world tells you how big your boobs should be.
全世界都会告诉你 胸应该有多大
Really? -And you called us sluts!
是吗? -你还喊我们荡♥妇♥!
Well, I'm sorry for all of that stuff,
这些事情我很抱歉
but, Jessi, I'm on your side.
但是 杰茜 我是站你们这一边的
I just literally don't know what to do.
我真的就是不知道该怎么办
Well, I don't know exactly either!
我也不知道!
I think it might just be this long conversation we all have to keep having!
就像是我们现在进行的无聊又长的对话
Well, fine, then let's have it. -I think we are having it.
-好吧 那就说吧 -我们就在说
Really? Right now? -Yes, this is it.
真的吗?现在吗? -是的
Well it's not that bad. -It's fine.
也没那么糟 -挺好的
All right! -Go ahead.
好的! -继续
Great! -Can I have the last word for once?
很棒 -能让我结束对话吗?
Yes. -Just don't be the guy
好的 -别做那种人
that always has to say the last thing.
总是要抢着收尾
Okay. -Don't do it!
好吧 -别说!
Can I just give you a hug? -No!
我能抱抱你吗? -不能!
No? - okay.
不能? -噢 好吧
Damn, y'all are in middle school and you havin' this big-ass conversation.
天啊 你们都在上中学 就能进行这种成熟的对话了
I loves you guys.
我爱你们
Hey, my best friends are best friends again.
嘿 我的挚友们再次成为挚友了
Coach Steve? - I wish!
史蒂夫教练? -是就好了!
I got fired from Walgreens and now I'm Coach Mannequin Steve.
我被沃尔格林开除了 现在我是人体模特史蒂夫教练
Downside is, you know,
坏处在于
I'm technically no longer a human being.
严格说来 我不再是人类了
Upside is I can pop my arm off
好处是我可以扯掉手臂
for awesome high fives. High five!
来个厉害的击掌 击掌!
I love you, my very quiet dudes.
我爱你们 一言不发的伙伴们
oh, there goes Richard.
不好 理查德倒下了
All I wanted was to keep wearing my overalls.
我只想穿自己的工装裤而已
And now I have to wear this stupid skirt and everyone's mad at me.
现在我得穿这种二♥逼♥裙子 而且大家都在生我的气
quit the waterworks, you pathetic little butt munch.
别在那哭哭唧唧了 你这个悲哀的小马屁精
No, stay away from me! I just wanna be sad.
不要 离我远点 我只想尽情悲伤
Bull honky! You're not sad, you're angry.
鬼扯!你不伤心 你是生气
Furious! You're a cop and someone just killed your partner.
愤怒!你是个警♥察♥ 有人杀了你的搭档
The day before he was supposed to retire.
在他退休前一天
It's a tragedy! He bought a frigging boat!
这是个悲剧!他还买♥♥了条船!
Ah! Stop it! I hate you!
住口!我讨厌你!
You're mean and ugly
你刻薄又丑陋
and I don't want people to think that I'm like you.
我不想让人们觉得我像你
Well, guess what, Hitler's nut?
希♥特♥勒♥的睾丸啊 你猜怎么着
I am you!
我就是你!
Shut up! What have I done?
闭嘴!我做了什么!
That's what I'm talkin' about, baby.
宝贝 就是这样
Tastes like power.
尝起来有力量的味道
Hey, firefly. So, here's the bra with several radishes in it.
小宁静号♥ 这是装了一些萝卜的内衣
As you can see, I'm not wearing it, right?
可以看到 我并没有穿 对吧?
Okay, Dad, yeah, I get it. -Then say it.
好了老爸 我明白 -那就说出来
You don't wear the bra. And?
你不♥穿♥内衣 -然后呢?
It's for radishes! Sweet dreams, firefly.
是用来装萝卜了 -好梦 小宁静号♥
What's that sexy smell?
这个性感的味道是什么?
Whoa! What are you doin' here?
你在这干嘛?
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表