剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
懂我的意思吗?
Um, I think you're saying Dad was bad at sex?
我认为你是说老爸床上功夫不行?
No! Well... we were bad at it together.
不对…是我们两个人不和谐
I... I guess my point is,
我…我猜我的重点是
it's a long journey, and you should try out different rides.
这条路很长 你应该尝试不同的方式
Okay, I... I think I understand.
好吧 我觉得我懂了
But don't go to the water park until you're in college.
不过你上大学之前不要去水上公园
Okay. -And make sure you tinkle
好的 -确保每次玩完之后
after every ride.
要撒尿
Ugh, Jesus Christ, Mom, okay, enough, I get it.
天啊 妈妈 好的 够了 我知道了
You probably won't get a better piece of advice in your life.
这是你这辈子听到最棒的建议
My dearest cousin, Father has locked me away.
我亲爱的堂妹 父亲把我关禁闭了
I fear we must accept our fate as star-crossed lovers
恐怕必须接受我们的命运 像一对不幸的恋人
kept apart by state lines and, dare I say, blood lines.
被州界分隔 我敢说…还被血统阻隔
I pray for the death of a family member, that we may meet again
我祈祷一位家庭成员死去 这样我们就能
at a Glouberman funeral.
在高博曼的葬礼上再相聚
I have no camera, but here's a drawing of me with today's newspaper.
我没有相机 但有一副我拿着今天的 《新闻日报》的绘画
Your little pony, Andy.
你的小马…小安
It's been a real pleasure working with you.
与你合作非常愉快
What are you doing? -You're... you're not gonna kill yourself?
你要干嘛? -你…你不准备自杀吗?
What? No. -That wasn't a suicide note?
什么?不是啊 -那不是遗书?
You're just gonna go on living
你父母逮到你给堂妹
after your parents caught you sending your cousin a dick pic?
发送阴♥茎♥图之后 你还要继续活着?
Yes, because no teenager should kill themselves.
是啊 因为青少年不该自杀
God damn it, you are resilient. It's unbelievable.
天啊 你的适应力很棒 真是难以置信
But they shouldn't! -Yes!
但他们不应该自杀 -是的
Yes, right, right, right. Netflix legal.
说得对 网飞的法律规定
No teenager should kill themselves,
青少年不该自杀
even though it makes for captivating programming.
即便这样能为节目吸睛
Hm. That vibrator's got a toothbrush on it.
那个按♥摩♥棒♥上还有把牙刷
Really? You think I should?
真的吗?你觉得该那样做吗?
Hey, Vagina, you awake?
嘿 阴♥道♥ 你醒了吗?
Yeah, just had coffee. What's up?
嗯 刚喝了几杯咖啡 怎么了?
girls' trip!
嗨翻姐妹行
Whoo! Here we go!
走起
Girls on a trip, that's a girls' trip.
姐♥妹♥们♥一起上路 就是姐妹行
this is cool, I like this. -This horse is workin' for me.
挺好的 我喜欢 -这匹马适合我
Whoo-hoo!
喔呼!
So, this is the magic cave, and it says in order to get to the treasure inside,
这就是魔法洞穴 写着要得到里面的宝藏
we have to activate the jewel.
我们需要激活那块宝石
Not sure if this is right.
不确定做得对不对
it's right, all right. -I like the circular action.
做得对 -我喜欢这种打圈的手法
I thought you might. I listen.
我想你会喜欢的 我留心听了
I think we should go inside.
我想我们应该进去
I... I... I don't think I'm supposed to be in this part.
我…我觉得我不该参与这个部分
So...
确实如此
Who was that? -A mystery man. Let's get him.
那是谁? -一个神秘男子 咱们去追他
Come with me, Jessi.
跟我来吧 杰茜
It's Doctor Glaserdisc to you.
你要叫我格雷泽迪斯科医生
I'll call you whatever I want. -!
我想怎么叫你就怎么叫
Okay. Whoo!
好的
Okay, oh, my God... was that...
好吧 我的天啊…那是…
Was that it? Did it happen? -That was totally something. So fun.
那就是吗?发生了吗? -太了不起了 好好玩
You did the thing! - Excuse me, hello.
你嗨起来了 -不好意思 哈啰
Hi, ladies. Over here.
嗨 女士们 看这里
Is she toasting? Is that what's going on?
她是在祝酒吗? 是这个情况吗 还是?
Some of you may know me as Jessi's genitals.
你们有些人可能知道 我是杰西的生殖器
gosh, I should have written something down.
天 我应该事先写个稿子的
I do have this little piece of paper right here.
其实我也准备了小纸条
I just wanted to say, it's an honor to be a part of you, Jessi.
我想说 杰茜 我很荣幸能成为你的一部分
And to work alongside you, Connie.
嗯 -以及与你共事 康妮
Aw. I'm gonna fucking cry.
我他妈都要哭了
And I'm just so proud that we get to be on this journey together.
我好骄傲 咱们能共赴这趟旅程
Now let's go wash that toothbrush.
现在咱们去洗牙刷吧
Whoo-hoo! Whoo!
喔呼!
字幕翻译:陈麦
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表