剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
There's never food in this house.
这个屋子里从来没有过食物
You're not for eating.
你不是用来吃的
Let me make sure I understand what you want.
我确认下我理解你想要的东西
You're saying I need to fuck you
你是说 我需要操你
before my body completely shuts down?
趁着你的身体没有完全僵硬?
hh. You've busted your trussing, you dirty bird.
你把自己的扎带绷断了 你这只下流的鸡儿
Yeah, I'm surprised I knew that word, too.
我也惊讶自己知道这个词
So we get to the restaurant, and I don't open the door for her
我们去餐厅 我没给她开门
because I guess I'm not supposed to now.
因为我觉得现在还不该这么做
Didn't you get the memo, Dan? Chivalry's dead.
你没收到备忘录吗 丹? 骑士精神已死
Yeah, yeah, we're all laughing.
是啊 我们都在笑
And then she freaks out at me. It's like,
然后她对我发飙了
what do they want from us?
她们到底要我们干嘛?
See, this is what I'm talkin' about! We can't win!
瞧 这就是我要说的!我们赢不了!
This kid gets it! What's up, little dude? -Hello, other dudes.
这小子明白!你好吗 小兄弟? -大家好
Hey, buddy, welcome. Share your struggle.
欢迎你 分享你的挣扎吧
Okay. Well, there was this girl--
好吧 有这么个女孩…
Boo! -Yeah, thank you.
嗯 谢谢
Exactly. Women are all mixed up nowadays, right?
正是如此 这年头女人脑子都不行
They seem to have forgotten
她们似乎忘了
that their biological imperative is to have babies.
自己的天职就是生孩子
okay.
好吧
Because... And this is science, right?
因为…这是科学 对吧?
Women's brains are smaller.
女人的大脑小一点
No, they're not.
并没有
And that's why my wife was stupid enough
所以我老婆才会蠢到
to leave me for a "black doctor,"
跟一个“黑人医生”跑了 随便那是什么玩意
whatever that means. -Probably that he went to medical school.
可能意味着他上过医学院
And then her Jew lawyer says it's because I beat up my gay neighbor.
然后她的犹太律师说 这是因为我暴打了自己的同性恋邻居
It's PC bullshit.
这是政♥治♥正确的鬼话
That's why we need a patriarchal ethno-state
所以我们需要一个纯欧洲血统的
of pure European blood!
男权种族主义国家!
Yeah! -Truth, man!
是的! -说得对!
Okay, I get it now. They're Nazis. We're with Nazis!
好吧 我现在懂了 他们是纳粹 我们身处纳粹当中!
All right, lock the door, Andrew.
好吧 安德鲁 把门关上
We're gonna Inglourious Basterds these A-holes.
我们要像《无♥耻♥混♥蛋♥》那样 对待这些混♥蛋♥
You want to light the room on fire and kill everybody?
你想在屋子里放把火 烧死所有人?
Yeah, what were you thinking?
是啊 你怎么想的?
I was thinking we just leave the Nazi meeting.
我想的是咱们离开纳粹聚会
I mean, nobody knows we're here. -Hello, Andrew.
没人知道我们在这 -哈啰 安德鲁
God, of course, it's you. --hm.
天啊 当然了 是你
Bring it on. I'm a bad guy,
放马过来吧 我是个坏人
I've made another series
我还做了另外一系列可怕的选择…
of terrible choices... -Yeah.
是啊
And now I'm hanging out with white supremacists.
现在我跟一堆 白人至上主义者混到一起了
Yes, yes, all those things, that's why I'm here.
是的 就是这些 所以我才来的
Hey, man, how you gonna pay for this Nazi dildo?
嘿 你要怎么支付这根纳粹假阳♥具♥?
Your card got declined. -
你的信♥用♥卡♥被拒绝了
Swipe it again, I-- I-- I literally just bought a Twix.
再刷一次 我 我真的才买♥♥了一根特趣糖
yeah.
噢耶
yeah. You want that gravy?
你想要肉汁?
yeah! You do?
噢耶!你要吗?
my gravy boat's so full of gravy.
我的酱碟里是满满的肉汁
yeah, oh, yeah, oh, yeah!
噢耶!
that's right.
很好
Get stuffed!
去你的!
Rarty. Party. Party.
聚会
I made that turkey for a dinner party.
那只火鸡是我给晚餐聚会准备的
Hey, Nick. How am I?
嘿 尼克 我还好吗?
I'm okay, I went to a Nazi meeting.
我很好 我去了一场纳粹聚会
Andrew. - no, no. I didn't like it.
安德鲁 -不 我并不喜欢
Well, that's good news.
那是个好消息
Hey, what's goin' on with you lately?
你最近怎么样?
I don't know, it's-- it's just been really hard
我不知道 挺难的
with the Missy and the Lars thing,
发生了蜜茜和拉尔斯的事情后
'cause it made me so angry and I thought that I was the victim,
因为这让我好生气 我以为我是受害者
but now I think that maybe I'm the asshole.
但现在我觉得也许自己是混♥蛋♥
That is possible.
有可能
I don't want to have hate in my heart.
我不想心怀怨恨
Aw. Come here, buddy. - God. They hated Jews so much.
来吧 兄弟 -天啊 他们痛恨犹太人
I know, it's hard.
我知道是要硬扛
You know what's not hard? My dick!
知道什么不硬了吗?我的鸡鸡!
That's great, Jay. -Don't you wanna know why?
太棒了 杰伊 -不想知道原因吗?
Let me guess, you fucked a turkey.
我猜猜 你操了只火鸡
What? No, you wish.
什么?你想得美
Okay, I did and it was awesome.
好吧 我是操了 超爽的
I called it.
我赢了
Get this. At one point, it was on top!
听着 它一度在上位
The turkey rode me, reverse turkey girl.
火鸡操了我 先口♥爆♥再插入
Jay, how did I ever let you go?
杰伊 我要如何赶走你?
Ooh, and she let me cheese on her giblets.
她让我在她的内脏上抹奶酪
Whoa. Guys, check it out.
大家快看
Missy's not wearing her uniform.
蜜茜没有穿校服
Miss Foreman-Greenwald, what am I not seeing on your body?
福尔曼格林沃尔德小姐 我在你身上没有看到什么?
You've broken the rules, Captain, and now it's time to pay the price.
船长 你打破了规矩 现在是时候付出代价了
Missy, we must surrender!
蜜茜 我们必须投降!
He's too strong for us! We're all gonna die!
他太强了 我们都会死的
Mr. Shit is right.
大便先生说得对
No, Mr. Shit is wrong.
不 大便先生错了
It's time to fight back!
是时候还击了!
Yeah, it's time to finger fudge some eye sockets!
是的 是时候抠一些眼窝了!
Don't trust her, Missy.
蜜茜 别信她
Shut up, you sweet beefcake,
闭嘴 你这个肌肉美男
with your pillow lips and your perfect skin.
长着枕头一样的双唇 肌肤完美无瑕
Tick-tock! It's dick punch o'clock.
赶紧的!快上课了
And I don't like to be late!
我不喜欢迟到!
I'm not wearing my uniform
我不♥穿♥校服
'cause it's butt ugly and stupid!
因为它又丑又蠢
And you are a creepy, sexist fudge face!
还有 傻♥逼♥ 你是个性别歧视的怪胎!
Yeah, Missy!
好棒 蜜茜!
now you're cheerin'? Rah-rah-rah!
现在你们喝彩了?
Your cheers are hollow.
你们的喝彩好虚伪
You shamed me for what I wore!
你们因为我的衣服来羞辱我!
All you girls are a bunch of hypocrites!
你们这些女生是一群伪君子!
Ha-ha! Suck it, ladies! - button your yap, Jay!
接招吧 女士们! -闭嘴 杰伊!
Yeah, that's my bad. -And just so you know,
好的 是我不好 -我跟你们说
boys aren't animals, they are capable of self-control!
男生不是禽兽 他们可以自控!
I learned that, too, Missy.
我也学到了 蜜茜
And you! - no.
还有你! -不好
We went out for, like, five fudgin' days.
我们约会了大概五天
I don't owe you squat-diddly! Get over it, Señor Poop!
我什么都不欠你的! 别纠结了 大便先生!
Okay, Missy, that's enough!
好了 蜜茜 够了!
Chow down on your vertical frown, Lizer!
吞掉你的竖直皱眉吧 莱泽!
What is that supposed to even mean to me?
那到底是什么意思?
what that is actually supposed to mean
那个意思其实是
is that now it is time for you to eat your own ass, you bozo!
到你自作自受的时候了 蠢货!
Caleb, are you rolling on this? -I got everything after "Señor Poop."
凯乐布 你正在录吗? “大便先生”后面的全录下来了
This? My asshole? You can't talk to-- No.
这个?我是混♥蛋♥? 你不能这样说…不可以!
The kid's right, Lizer. Eat your own ass.
这孩子说得对 莱泽 你太作了
I got 45 days left,
我… -我还有45天退休
and you've made a mess of everything.
你把所有事情都搞砸了
Now, kids, whose names I don't know,
孩子们 我不知道你们叫什么
middle school is the worst time of your life.
但中学是你们一生最惨的时候
No need for us to make it any harder, right?
不用我们来雪上加霜了 对吧?
So no more uniforms, no more sexist dress codes.
所以不用穿校服 也不要性别歧视的着装规定
I'm happy, too.
好棒! -我也开心
The next person who speaks to me is expelled.
下一个跟我说话的学生要被开除
Missy! Missy! Missy! Missy! Missy!
蜜茜
Ah, spring. A new season has begun.
春季 一个新季节开始了
And as the days grow longer,
白昼会越来越长
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表