剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
因为他是个可耻的小蠢货
Andrew, Lars, they're all fucking shit-iots.
安德鲁 拉尔斯 他们都是该死的脑残
Right. -None of them are worth your tears.
你不值得为他们哭
They don't deserve me.
他们配不上我
Let's burn them all
咱们把他们都烧掉吧
and rise from the ashes stark naked with three dragons.
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地从灰烬中带着三条龙重生
Yeah, I think I'm finally ready to watch Game of Thrones this summer.
对 我觉得我终于准备好在这个夏天 看《权力的游戏》了
I'm more into Westworld, but okay.
我更喜欢《西部世界》 不过也行
Hey, uh, Andrew,
嘿 安德鲁
I wanted to come by and... and just say I'm sorry.
我想过来道歉
I think I thought I was, like, a big dick boy,
我觉得 我以为自己是大鸡男孩
but I think I was just a big dick.
但其实我只是个大混♥蛋♥
Thanks, Nick.
谢了 尼克
I'm sorry, too.
我也抱歉
Cool. okay, we are done with that fight.
行了 好吧 我们结束战斗了
I'm very excited for camp. -
要去夏令营我好激动
I'm not going to camp. -What do you mean, not going to camp?
我不去夏令营了 -你这话是什么意思
Nick, I bear you no ill will,
你不去夏令营了? -尼克 我对你没有恶意
but I think...
但我觉得…
I think you're a piece of shit.
我觉得你是个人♥渣♥
You're not a good person...
你不是个好人…
at all.
完全不是
And I don't wanna be friends with you.
我不想和你做朋友
.. okay...
好吧
Maury, is the boy serious?
毛瑞 这小子当真的吗?
Afraid so, Connie.
恐怕是的 康妮
He practiced that speech in the mirror, like, all morning.
他一上午都在镜子面前练习这番话
Okay, that's all I had prepared.
好了 我就准备说这些
Fucking nailed it, in my opinion.
我觉得是一击必杀了
Okay. I guess I'll...
那么我就…
see you in eighth grade, then.
八年级见了
Yeah, I guess.
嗯 是吧
Hey, look at that, you made one in.
瞧啊 你投进去了
Aw, come here, big guy.
过来吧 大个子
Six weeks.
六周啊
Lot of big feelings, huh.
百感交集啊
I can't believe he's really not coming.
不敢相信他真的不来
That's cause he don't love you no more.
因为他不爱你了
Why? Whyyyy?
为什么?
Burn, baby. Burn.
烧掉吧 宝贝 烧吧
Maybe it's for the best.
也许这样最好
I mean the city's cool and everyone here sucks anyway.
城市挺好的 反正这里的人都很糟糕
Ooh, yeah, I love the city. First I'm gonna hit up Times Square,
对呀 我爱城市 我先要去逛时代广场
then I might go to TKTS. I am dying to see Lion King.
然后要去打折票厅 迫不及待要看《狮子王》了
You go right. He's so slow.
你说得对 他好慢
Whoa! Whoa! -You almost got me.
你差点抓住我了
Guy, stop it.
孩子们别闹了
Here we go, uh-oh.
来吧
Birch! -ho! -Yeah, there he is.
博奇! -他来了
Are you gonna moon those girls at Tapawingo again?
你又要在塔帕文戈勾引那些女孩吗?
Ha-ha, you know it. -I'll show my butt to anyone.
你懂的 我犯起傻来饥不择食
Yeah. -All right.
耶 -好的
It's summer.
夏天来了
Andrew! Why aren't you at camp?
安德鲁!你怎么不在夏令营?
Because I am not going to camp, Dad. -What the hell are you talking about?
因为我不会去夏令营 老爸 -你到底在胡说什么?
We said goodbye to you last night.
我们昨晚道别过了
You didn't say goodbye.
你没有道别
You said goodnight to the TV,
你是对电视机道别
which you do every night.
你每天晚上都这样
Well, you're goin' to camp. I already paid for it.
你要去夏令营 我已经付过钱了
No, Nick is there and he and I are fighting.
没有 尼克在那 他跟我在吵架
Nick? Who the hell is Nick?
尼克?尼克是什么人?
He's nobody to me.
他对我无足轻重
Aren't you gonna ask me about my eye patch?
你不问我眼罩的事吗?
字幕翻译:陈麦
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表