剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
汪汪 结束了
My nightmare is over.
我的噩梦结束了
It's okay, sugar.
没事的 甜心
They sell vibrators on the internet too.
他们也在网上卖♥♥按♥摩♥棒♥
Ooh, this one's two bucks, and it's called Pussy Stick.
这个两块钱 名叫阴♥道♥棒
Okay, I'm not using my mom's credit card to buy a budget dildo.
好吧 我不要用我妈妈的信♥用♥卡♥ 去买♥♥打折的人造阴♥茎♥
Hey... Nick's friend.
嘿…尼克的朋友
Um, yeah, hi-llo... My name's actually...
嗯 哈啰 我的名字其实是…
Jessi. I know your name, Jessi.
杰茜 我知道你的名字 杰茜
...Hey, girl, what's goin' on up there?
呃… -嘿 姑娘 什么情况?
That's me. You know my name, Jessi Glaser.
是我 你知道我的名字 杰茜格雷泽
Glaserdisc. Of the East Coast Glaserdiscs, obviously.
格雷泽迪斯科 明显是来自东海岸的格雷泽迪斯科
What? -From New York. You know, New Yawk!
什么? -来自纽约 你知道的 纽约
Jessi, you havin' a stroke, girl?
杰茜 姑娘你是中风了吗?
Who are you talking to? 'Cause I am schvitzing.
你在跟谁说话 因为我在流汗
S... I'm so sorry. You know, I'm just headed home so..., good-ios.
非常抱歉 我要回家了 就此别过
What are you talking about? -Adiós, I mean. Yo hablo español.
你在说什么? -别了 我是说 我会说西班牙语
for fuck's sake.
真是头疼
Sorry, I'm trying to get out of my way. ...- Move.
抱歉 我想让路 -呃…走开
hh, he's moving you. -Thank you.
噢 他在移♥动♥你 -谢谢
Sniff the boy musk! Huff it now! -Later.
闻一下那个麝香男孩 立刻吹口气 -回头见
Um, hello, down here, behind your zipper.
你好 下面这里 拉链背后
Someone tell me what's going on!
谁能告诉我怎么回事?
Bye, chill out, see you later.
拜拜 冷静 回头见
Jessie Glaserdisc. I will not be ignored.
杰茜格雷泽迪斯科 你不应忽视我 我开玩笑
I'm just kidding. But what is up? I can feel your heartbeat in me.
不过怎么回事? 我体内能感觉到你的心跳
God, please shut up.
天啊 拜托闭嘴吧
Why hasn't she texted me back? It's been minutes.
她怎么不给我回消息?好几分钟了
I think she saw your glorious dick, and, oh no, she had a heart attack.
我觉得她看到你光彩照人的阴♥茎♥ 一不注意就心脏病发了
Barbara, why'd you upload all these pictures of pink mushrooms?
芭芭拉 你干嘛上传这些 粉蘑菇的照片?
What? - What are you talking about?
什么? -你在说什么?
I'm lookin' at the computer... -No!
我在看电脑 -不好…
...and I'm seeing dozens of... of, uh... -No.
我看到几十张… -完了
...hot dog ends?
热狗末端?
dear Lord, the dick pics.
老天爷啊 是阴♥茎♥图
They're in the cloud. Did you put 'em in the cloud?
传到云盘了 你把他们都放云盘了?
We're on a family plan.
我们选的是家庭计划
Hold on, I'm coming to look.
等等 我来看看
No, no, no! What do I do? What do I do?
不好 我该怎么办?
Marty, that's not a hot dog.
马蒂 那不是热狗
That's a short, fat you-know-what on a pair of human testicles.
那是一条又短又肥的那东西 下面是人类睾丸
Andrew!
安德鲁
We leave right now, start all over.
我们马上走 从头来过
I've got the fake passports,
我有假护照
Kenneth Proudfrog. -What?
肯尼普劳富罗格 -啊?
You're a Native American pool table salesman.
你是销♥售♥台球桌的美国土著
I can't memorize all these details. -You pervert.
-我记不住这么多细节 -你这个变♥态♥
You took pictures of your thing?
你给自己的那玩意拍照?
No. That's not me.
不 那不是我
Then how come your face is in this one?
那这一张怎么有你的脸?
Why, Andrew? - And my Newsday.
为什么 安德鲁? -还有我的《新闻日报》
I know that wiener. I powdered it.
我认得出那根阴♥茎♥ 我给它擦过粉
That's it, I'm takin' these.
够了 我要把这些收走
You used up all our data with your... your thing shots.
你把我们的流量都用来 给你那玩意拍照了
What's this?
这是什么?
A message from Cherry? -No, uh, don't... No.
雪莉发的消息? -不要…别啊…不
You sent this filth to your cousin?
你把这个下流玩意发给你堂妹?
No. What did she say?
没有 她说什么了?
Andrew, are you trying to kill me?
安德鲁 你是要杀了我吗?
I'm ruined. Yeah, that's right, I'm ruined.
我完了 没错 我完蛋了
And I'll never know if Cherry liked my picture.
我永远也不会知道 雪莉喜不喜欢我的照片了
There, there, Andrew. I'm sure she didn't.
好了 安德鲁 我确定她不喜欢的
Okay, group chat, ladies.
好了 女士们 来群聊
Jessi, who was that voice?
杰茜 那个声音是谁?
From the moment I heard it, it was like boom, Rainforest Cafe down here.
我听到的那一刻 仿佛一声巨响 下面成了雨林咖啡馆
That was Judd. Judd makes her horny.
是贾德 贾德让她欲♥火♥焚身
Okay, okay, but he's Nick's brother and he's so weird.
好吧 但他是尼克的哥哥 而且他好古怪
Yeah, he might be weird.
是啊 他可能是古怪
But you want him to push you up
但你想要他像条墩布狗一样
against a dirty wall like a little old rag doll.
把你逼到一堵脏墙上
Ugh, I don't know.
我说不准
When Judd's around, she turns into Sig-horny Weaver.
贾德在的时候 她就成了西格妮韦弗
Hell, yeah. She's a horn-again Christian.
没错 她是淫♥贱♥道姑
Horn-again! -Even though she Jew.
淫♥贱♥… -尽管她是犹太人
Okay, I don't like this for a number of reasons.
我有很多不喜欢这样的原因
But mainly, it's just so embarrassing.
但主要是太尴尬了
Aw, honey, don't be embarrassed. Everybody gets turned on.
宝贝 别尴尬 大家都会被撩到
Yeah, even those you might not expect.
甚至那些你可能想不到的人
Like Dame Judi Dench. -Oof.
比如朱迪丹奇女爵士 -啊
I bet her undies take a sponge bath every now and again.
我打赌她的内♥裤♥ 会时不时地洗个海绵澡
I bet they do.
想必也是
Right, like, I guess they could call her, like, Dame Judi Drench, right?
没错 我猜人们会叫她 朱迪湿气女爵士 对吧?
Yay! -I told you she was funny.
耶 -我说过她有意思吧
Thanks. -Now, ladies...
谢了 -女士们…
let's talk about how Judd's BO make me be like...
咱们现在来谈谈 为何贾德的体臭让我如此…
Hey. -Hey.
嘿 -嘿
So, I went to your house.
我去过你家
do you wanna live there?
你想住在那吗?
Do a classic switcheroo?
玩一个经典的大变身?
No, I wanna live here, and I get why you do too. I mean...
不要 我想住在这 我也理解你了
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry I've been an asshole.
我猜我想说的是 抱歉我之前是个混♥蛋♥
Well, I guess I'm sorry I took a number five in your sock drawer.
我想我很抱歉我在 你放袜子的抽屉里拿了个五号♥
How many numbers come out of your body?
你弄出来多少个数字?
Well, Nick, the numbers top off in the thirties,
尼克 数字一直排到30了
but that's when the symbols start.
不过接着开始用符号♥了
I also took an asterisk in your closet. -Okay.
我还从你的衣柜拿了个星号♥ -好吧
Well, I rescued your dog from that hellhole.
我从那个人间地狱救出了你的狗
Luda! Hey, buddy! You are gonna love it here.
鲁达 嘿 兄弟 你会喜欢这里的
Rrraaaid. Frrraid. Afraid.
怕怕
I'm afraid that if I can't be happy here, then perhaps I'm the problem.
恐怕我在这里若是不开心的话 那就是我有问题了
Well, Nick, I've got someone very special for you to meet, too.
尼克 我想你见一个特别的人
Nicholas Birch, meet the ghost of Harry Houdini.
尼古拉斯博奇 来见哈利胡迪尼的鬼魂
♪ Ta-da! ♪
你瞧
Harry Houdini. Wow. Neat.
哈利胡迪尼 太棒了
Well, he's not as excited as you said he'd be.
他没有你说得那样兴奋
You were right about him, Nick.
你说对了 尼克
He is emotionally fragile.
他是情绪脆弱
Wanna punch me in the stomach and kill me again?
你想一拳打我腹部 再杀我一次吗?
And he's got a big weird butt, which rules.
他还有个古怪的大屁♥股♥ 太棒了
huh. Jay, would you like to do your paper on Harry Houdini?
啊哈 杰伊你想写 哈利胡迪尼的报告吗?
What? Really? wait a minute, though, what about Duke?
什么?真的吗?不过等等 那公爵怎么办?
Well, I'd actually love to do my paper on him.
其实我很想写他
If that's okay with you, Duke?
如果公爵同意的话
Nick, I would be proud to be the subject of your C-minus paper.
尼克 我很荣幸能成为 你那篇乏味论文的主题
Hey, Mom, are you... okay?
嘿 妈妈 你…没事吧?
I guess. I don't know. I miss Dina.
是吧 我说不准 我想念迪娜
But, like... why?
噢 不过…为什么?
Well, she made me... feel things.
她能让我…有感觉
And you'd never felt things before?
你之前都没有感觉吗?
No, I did, but for most of my life, it was sorta like...
不是 我有… 但是我大部分时候的人生就像
You know the lazy river at the water park?
水上公园的漂流河
Sure, lazy river's a delight. -Yeah, it's okay...
当然 漂流河好玩 -嗯 还行吧…
the first hundred times, but then it gets a little predictable.
前面几百次还可以 但是会变得有点在意料之中
And after a while, you'd rather just stay dry and read.
之后你宁可旱着 看书算了
But with Dina, it was like... the log flume.
但是和迪娜在一起 就像是原木激流勇进
You're going up, it's building, you can't wait, and then...
你会往上爬升 聚集能量 你迫不及待 然后…
whoosh, you're screaming,
你会尖叫
you get soaked, your face is all twisted,
你会湿透 你会面部扭曲
but you just wanna get right back on that ride.
但你想再玩一次
And now, I feel like I just can't go back to the lazy river,
现在我觉得自己回不去漂流河了
you know what I'm saying?
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表