剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
让尼克来破处
Moving forward, slit is not a word that I'm comfortable with
算了吧 破处这个词我听着不舒服
and I really don't see that changing.
而且我没看到有变化
Whoa, how are you doing that?
你们怎么做到的?
I'm telekinetic.
我能用心灵传动
I can move objects with my mind. -
我可以用意念移♥动♥物体
I'm making lasagna at home right now.
我此刻正在家里煮宽面条
That's amazing.
太棒了
So...
那么…
Not to be an asshole but, in theory,
我不想嘴贱 不过理论上
you could use your mind to make your legs...
你可以用意念
What do you want, Andrew?
让你的双腿… -你想干嘛
Okay. All right. Okay.
安德鲁? -好吧
I'm afraid I have some troubling information about Nick and Missy
恐怕我有些烦心事 关于尼克和蜜茜
and their lips-I don't want to hear it.
和他们的嘴唇… -我不想听
...which kissed each other. -Lies.
他们亲到一起了 -撒谎
Truth! -Lies!
是真话! -撒谎!
Holy shit!
天啊!
Sorry, still here. Just invisible.
抱歉 我还在这 只是隐形了
I fart when I'm scared. -Why are you telling me this?
我害怕的时候会放屁 -干嘛告诉我这个?
I thought Nick was your best friend.
我以为尼克是你最好的朋友
Until he betrayed me.
但他背叛了我
So now, you and I, Lars,
那么现在 你和我 拉尔斯
it appears we've become unlikely allies. Where are you going?
似乎我们成为意外同盟了 嘿 你要去哪里?
What will you do? -Simple.
你要干嘛? -简单
Nick must die.
尼克必须死
I just stole this big pretzel from Six Flags.
我刚从六旗游乐园 偷走了这个大双圈饼干
My power's lit.
点亮了我的超能力
Ugh, even Lump has powers?
连拉普都有超能力了?
Nick Birch, you've got some nerve.
尼克博奇 你真有种
What the hell, Lars? -I know what you did.
搞什么啊 拉尔斯? -我知道你干了什么
Wait. Missy told you?
等等 蜜茜告诉你的?
No! I was gonna talk to him after school. I'm sorry, Lars.
不要!我准备放学跟他谈的 抱歉 拉尔斯
It was I who told him that stuff.
是我把那件事告诉他的
Andrew? -Told him what?
安德鲁? -告诉他什么?
Nick kissed Missy.
尼克吻了蜜茜
Oof! You snitched to Lars? You weasel.
你向拉尔斯告密了?你这个贱♥人♥
You're the fuckin' weasel.
你♥他♥妈♥才是贱♥人♥
I went to you, you lied to me about it.
我去找你 你却对我撒谎
Move!
闪开!
Guys, stop fighting.
你们不要打了
You should be mad at me, Lars.
拉尔斯 你应该生我的气
I'm the one who cheated.
是我劈腿的
I thought you were gonna lie about the timeline.
我以为你会调换下顺序
This isn't how I wanted you to find out.
我不想用这种方式告诉你
I wanted to let you down gently
我本想温柔地让你失望
in the young adult section at Barnes & Noble.
在巴伦书店的年轻人分区
Quit staring at her.
别盯着她看了
The show's over, you judgmental little fucks.
表演结束 你们这些品头论足的小混♥蛋♥
Okay, enough with the superpowers.
好了 超能力玩够了
I have two days left until retirement.
我还有两天退休
You can kill each other when I'm on a pontoon boat
你们可以等我上了平底船
drinking my grandchildren's names out of my mind.
喝醉到忘掉我儿孙名字的时候 再互相残杀
And it's a jizzasaurus sex.
这是一头精♥液♥霸王龙
What the fuck, guys? -We woke up even bigger assholes
你们搞什么? -作为更坏的恶人
than we already were . -Society is our butt to fuck.
我们觉醒了 -咱们去干翻社会吧
What the fuck are you guys...
你们要搞什么…
Now that you're a drug-dealing cum god,
既然你是一个贩毒的精♥液♥之神
you're cool enough to be a true Bilzerian.
那就够酷 能成为真正的比瑟瑞恩了
Father says you're ready to take the Bilzerian oath.
神父说你准备宣誓成为比瑟瑞恩了
Wow, I'm finally becoming a member of my own family?
我终于成为自己家的成员了?
Now put your hand on this Criterion DVD of The Devil's Advocate.
现在把你的手放上《魔鬼代言人》的 标准公♥司♥收藏版DVD
Whoa! -I swear to fuck shit up goodly and to always remain...
我发誓要好好干 并始终坚持做一名…
A loyal Bilzerian.
忠诚的比瑟瑞恩
Asses to asses, nuts to nuts.
浪归浪 疯归疯 -浪归浪 疯归疯
Welcome to the family,
欢迎加入我们家
Cum Bender.
精♥液♥宗师
And if you'll follow me this way, this is my fruit dehydrator.
请跟我来 这是我的水果干燥机
I'm finally making my own raisins, so I can cross that off my bucket list.
我终于做出葡萄干了 这样就可以把它从遗愿清单上划掉了
Yeah, uh, your new place is great, Dad.
爸爸 你的新家很棒
You all right, jelly bean? -I just...
你没事吧 甜蜜小豆? -我只是…
Everybody seems to be doing super great, and I'm kind of not.
大家似乎都有超能力 我没有
come here.
过来
I have a new girlfriend. -What?
我新交了女朋友 -什么?
whoa, I was not gonna tell you about that yet.
我原本还没打算告诉你的
But I'm dating the cheese sample girl at Trader Joe's. Yay.
但我在和乔氏超♥市♥的 芝士促销妹妹约会
You are? -Wait, Jessi, try touching him again.
是吗? -等等 杰茜 再触碰他
She's 25 and she has braces. They're colored ones and I like 'em.
她25岁 戴牙套 是彩色的 我很喜欢
Holy shit!
天啊! -天啊!
You can make people tell the truth by just touchin' 'em.
你能通过触碰 让人们讲真话
You're like a demon Oprah.
你就像恶魔版奥普拉
I don't know when your birthday is. -Dad!
我不知道你的生日 -爸爸!
Sorry, I... I know it's like, July fourth, but it's not as hot...
抱歉 我知道大概是7月4日 但没有那么热…
Dad! -Give me a second, hold on, it's...
爸! -等一下 等等 是
God, what are the months? April, April fourth, see? I got there.
天啊 月份是多少来着? 4月 是4月4号♥ 你瞧?我记得
my God. It's April 16th.
我的天啊 是4月16日
Sorry. You know what?
抱歉 这么着吧
I'll write it down on this envelope, and I promise I'll never forget it again.
我写在这个信封上 我保证再也不会忘记了
All right, since I'm back at school now, you guys can call me Coach Steve.
好的 既然我现在回学校了 你们可以叫我史蒂夫教练
I'm handsome now, Coach Steve.
我现在是英俊潇洒的史蒂夫教练
Let's play dodgeball.
咱们来玩躲避球吧
Hey, Jessie, Where's Missy?
嘿 杰茜 蜜茜在哪?
After that whole scene yesterday, she didn't come to school.
昨天那场闹剧之后 她没来上学了
See what you did, Andrew?
瞧你干的好事 安德鲁
Fuck you, sit on this. Fuck your family.
去你的 坐上来啊 操♥你♥全♥家♥
Now because my power is reading rooms,
现在 因为我的能力是阅读空间
I'm gonna have Nick and Andrew, the super friends,
我要让超级好友尼克和安德鲁
be team captains, baby. -Okay. I guess I'll go first.
成为各球队的队长 -好的 看来我要先上了
Typical Nick, putting himself first.
典型的尼克 就喜欢抢先
Typical Andrew, playing the victim. - yeah, fuckface?
典型的安德鲁 就喜欢扮受害者 -是吗 垃圾?
Well, at least I'm not a liar.
至少我不是骗子
I only lied because I know how crazy and possessive you can be.
我撒谎是因为我知道你多疯狂 占有欲多么强
No, Nick.
不对 尼克
You lied because you knew what you did was reprehensible.
你撒谎是因为你知道自己的行为 要受到谴责
Thank you. Lars, you're on my team.
谢谢 拉尔斯 你来我的队伍
Missy isn't yours, Andrew. Nick didn't steal her from you.
蜜茜不是你的 安德鲁 尼克没有从你身边偷走她
Exactly.
正是如此
But Nick and Andrew are bros,
但尼克和安德鲁是好兄弟
and as the old saying goes, men before women.
俗话说 兄弟如手足 女人如衣服
I'm Team Andrew. Surf's up.
我加入安德鲁的队伍 是时候了
Dibs is heteronormative bullshit.
主张是去他妈的异性恋正统观
♪ Team Nick! ♪
组队尼克!
Let me ask you this, Nick.
我问问你 尼克
How would you feel if I hooked up with Gina?
如果我勾搭上吉娜 你是什么感受?
Well, I don't think I have to worry about that.
我觉得我真的不用担心这个
Nick, you cocky little shit.
尼克 你这个自大的混♥蛋♥
I'm on Andrew's team.
我去安德鲁的队伍
Well, I'm Team Nick, because he's got a pool.
我站尼克这队 因为他有泳池
Really, Lola?
真的吗 萝拉?
What? I'm covered in flies.
什么?我浑身苍蝇
Jessi, what about you? -I have no opinion on this, OK?
杰茜 你呢? -我没意见 好吗?
please, Jessi. You have an opinion about everything.
拜托 杰茜 你对所有事都有意见
Just tell the truth. That's your power, isn't it?
说真话就好 那是你的超能力对吧?
No, her power is making other people tell the truth.
不是 她的超能力是让别人说真话
I call her the Scarlet Truther.
我称她为猩红真话侠
I don't like that name, Caleb, and I don't want any part
我不喜欢那个名字 凯乐布 而且我也不想参与
in this dumb pissing contest. I'm out of here.
这个好蠢的竞赛 我走了
Jessi, come on. -Come back, honey.
杰茜 来嘛 -回来啊 亲爱的
You don't know what you're saying. -Well, let's play some dodgeball.
你不知道自己在说什么 -咱们来玩躲避球吧
You're like, out.
你出局了
Sports!
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表