剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
运动起来!
Yah! Yes! I win! I win!
好棒!我赢了!
The universe agrees with me.
宇宙站在我这边
Missy is off-limits.
蜜茜解禁了
Andrew's penis is bigger than Nick's penis.
安德鲁的老二比尼克的大
Also, that.
还有这一点
I'm keeping track of all the penises I see.
我一直在记录自己见到的所有阴♥茎♥
That asshole.
那个混♥蛋♥
He can't tell me that somebody's off-limits.
他不能告诉我有人被解禁 -对!
Yeah! If you like Missy, that's your business.
如果你喜欢蜜茜 那就是你的事
Yeah. -Who cares if Andrew's got a bigger dick?
对 -谁在乎安德鲁的老二是不是更大
Yeah. -Because she likes you.
没错 -因为她喜欢你
Yeah. -So clearly big dicks are not her thing.
就是 -所以显然她不喜欢大阴♥茎♥
Yeah. Yeah...
对
I know I should be sad,
我知道我应该伤心
but I can't stop thinking about that kiss.
但我忍♥不住想那个吻
It felt like there was lightning in my stomach.
感觉肚子里有闪电
And thunder in your unders.
而且内♥裤♥在打雷
Nick! -Hi, Missy.
-尼克! -嗨 蜜茜
I wanted to ask you something.
我想问你点事
Do you maybe want to go out with me tonight?
你今晚是否愿意和我出去?
What?
啊?
We could go play some mini golf at Golf Lundgren.
我们可以在隆格伦高尔夫球场 玩迷你高尔夫
Yeah! Okay...
耶 -好吧
I'll take that as a yes,
我就当你是答应了
and I'm just gonna put out this fire.
我把火灭掉
Excuse me, somebody's soaking in here.
不好意思 有人在泡澡呢
And, uh, I will see you tonight. -It's a date.
今晚见 -就这么定了
I've always wanted to say that. -Big dick jump! Brump! Brump!
我一直想那样说 -大鸟跳跳
Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!
跳啊跳
The nerve of this boy.
这小子好大的胆子
The absolute chutzpah of this child.
这个小孩真是厚颜无♥耻♥
We need to do something, we need to... Wow. Whoa.
我们需要做些什么 我们需要…哇
That fart really resonated. I'm nauseous.
那个屁产生了共振 我觉得恶心
God. I need to sit down.
天啊 我需要坐下
Whoa, I need to... I need to lie down.
哎呀 我需要躺下
The cheese girl?
芝士女孩?
The one with the braces? Okay. Great, good for him.
戴牙套的那个?好吧 算他走运
Ugh, I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you.
对不起 我不该告诉你的
I'm sick of living in Bridgeton. I wanna move to the city!
我厌倦了住在布里奇顿 我想搬去城里!
What the fuck?
搞什么?
God, I'm sorry. I just... I think we both could use a change.
天啊 对不起 我只是觉得 我们都可以改变一下
But what about my school and my friends and... what about Dad?
那我的学校、朋友怎么办? 老爸怎么办?
Dad and the cheese slut? They can come visit you in the city.
老爸和芝士贱♥货♥吗? 他们可以来城里见你
I don't wanna move.
我不想搬家
Okay, let's just calm down. We don't have to decide anything right...
好吧 咱们冷静 我们不需要立刻决定任何事…
I've already put the house on the market. I'm experimenting with BDSM in Brooklyn.
我已经把房♥子放售了 还在布鲁克林试过性调♥教♥
This is so unfair. I don't wanna go to a new school.
这太不公平了 我不想去新学校
Where in Brooklyn you goin', Shannon?
莎侬 你要去布鲁克林的哪里?
Maybe we can carpool.
没准咱们能拼车
Sorry about your life, Jessi.
对你的人生感到遗憾 杰茜
Even though Dolph Lundgren played a Russian in Rocky IV,
尽管道夫隆格伦
which I haven't been allowed to see,
在《洛奇4》中扮演了一个俄♥国♥人 我也没能去看
but I did IMDb him- yeah.
但我在电影网搜索了他 -对哦
He's actually from Sweden, which is a social democracy.
他其实来自瑞典 是社会民♥主♥体制
Okay. Cool. -Not technically socialist.
哦 -严格说来不是社♥会♥主♥义♥
That is not what I'm saying. -Missy's kind of a...
我说的不是这个 -蜜茜有点…
Dork, she's a dork.
笨 她是个呆瓜
Big Dick Boy can't be with big dork girl.
大鸡男孩不能和大笨女孩在一起
I don't know if you know, but Dolph Lundgren went to MIT...
不知道你是否知道 道夫隆格伦念了麻省理工大…
It's time for me to reveal my twisted plan.
是时候揭露我扭曲的计划了
We're going to use our powers -to move Nick's ball...
我们要用自己的超能力移♥动♥尼克的球
...so he will never get his precious hole in one.
他就无法一杆进洞
Missy seeing he is not good at the game
蜜茜会发现他打球不行
will never let him get to third base,
就不会让他上三垒了
which is my biggest fear.
那也是我最大的担心
It's perfect.
完美
That's a weak plan. I'm gonna make him swallow a hundred golf tees
那个计划好弱 我要让他吞掉 100个高尔夫球座
and watch him hemorrhage from the inside out.
看他彻底大出血
.. So, like, a... like, a murder?
像谋杀那样吗?
All righty, fuck nuggets.
好了 乡巴佬
Plant these in the Dolph Lundgren Porta Potties.
把这些装进道夫隆格伦的 便携式厕所里
What are they?
这是什么?
Radioactive Cotton Candy Brandy Bombs.
放射性棉花糖白兰地棒
My favorite.
我的最爱
We're gonna blow these dookie coffins sky high.
我们要把这些蠢棺材炸飞
I... I don't know. That sounds pretty dangerous.
我不知道 听起来很危险
Hey! Let me out!
让我出去
Val, what are you doing?
瓦尔 你在干嘛?
Just having a little fun.
就是找点乐子啊
I am the Shit Monster!
我是大屎怪!
A Dolph Lundgren shit monster.
道夫隆格伦的大屎怪
This looks like a job for Big Dick Boy.
看来适合大鸡男孩出手了
And the Her-ricane.
以及飓凤侠
Nick. No!
尼克 不要!
Come on, Lars, they need our help.
来吧 拉尔斯 他们需要我们帮忙
Andrew, what are you doing here?
安德鲁 你在这干嘛?
I was on a date... with, uh... Lars. First date.
我在和拉尔斯约会 初次约会
Were you two spying on us?
你俩在监视我们吗?
Okay, yes, we were spying on you. But we're here to help.
好吧 是的 我们在监视你们 但我们来帮忙了
No! Don't hurt them.
不要!别伤害他们
Don't worry, guys.
大家别担心
Help is coming.
我来帮忙了
Hey, I'm Spermvester Stallone.
嘿 我是精♥液♥维斯史泰龙
I'm made of cum, but I wanna fight.
我是精♥液♥做成的 但我想打架
This is great.
好极了
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼?
How dare you use cum on your own family?
你胆敢对家人使用精♥液♥?
What? Me? You're the one that blew up Kurt.
我吗?是你炸翻科特的
You're not a Bilzerian.
你不是比瑟瑞恩
Wait, please.
请等等
Guys! Guys!
二位!
Nooooooooo!
不要!
Holy shit.
搞“屎”人了
You okay? -Yeah. What about you?
你没事吧? -嗯 你呢?
Yeah.
还行
Hey, thanks for your help. -No problem.
嘿 谢谢帮忙 -没事儿
Listen, Nick. If you and Missy really like each other,
听着 尼克 如果你和蜜茜彼此中意
I'm not gonna be the guy that stands in the way of love,
我是不会阻拦真爱的
but you take care of her.
但你要照顾好她
You hear me?
听到没有?
Thanks, Andrew.
谢了 安德鲁
Would it be cool if I grabbed your forearm while we shake hands?
握手的时候 我可以抓住你的前臂吗?
I'd like that, Nick.
那样挺好 尼克
I would like that very much.
我非常乐意
Whoa, what a date, huh? There was action and comedy, romance.
好棒的约会吧?有战斗有喜剧有浪漫
Yeah, there was, like, shit everywhere.
还有漫天大便
Yeah. -So...
对 -那么…
I think I just cut my lip on your braces a little.
我觉得我的嘴唇嗑到你的牙套上了
Sorry. I guess I went a little bit turbo.
抱歉 我想我太热情了
No, it's... it's fine.
没事啦
I'm not gonna... I'm not gonna cry or anything.
我不会哭的
Did you maybe wanna come in? My dad cries all the time.
你想进屋吗?我爸经常哭
I would love to see your dad cry, but, um... I wanna be fresh
我很乐意看你♥爸♥哭 但我想休息一下
for the last day of school tomorrow. - yeah.
明天是毕业日 -喔 对
I can't wait to see you in your graduation gown.
等不及看你穿上毕业礼服了
Send me a picture tonight? -You'll see it tomorrow.
今晚给我发照片吧? -明天你会看到的
But I'd really like to have it tonight. -Okay, tomorrow.
但我今晚真的想看 -好的 明天吧
Call me when you get home. -Bye.
到家给我打电♥话♥ -拜拜
Walk away! Go, go, go! Move it.
走开 快跑 进屋去
See you by the lockers tomorrow, Connie.
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表