剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
How funny would it be if we took another bath together?
要是我们再一起洗个澡 会多有趣啊?
What's that now?
现在是什么情况?
you wanna take a bath with me?
你想跟我泡澡?
I'm just fucking with you.
跟你闹着玩的
You're so gullible. It's kinda cute, you gross perv.
你也太好骗了 真可爱 你这个恶心的变♥态♥
Wait, wait, wait. What the fuck is she doing?
等等 她到底在干嘛?
Y'all wanna go to an abandoned marina?
你们好吗?你们想去废弃的码头吗?
Abandoned marina, Andrew?
安德鲁 废弃的码头?
I don't know about this, Nick. -Could be fun.
-尼克 我不知道是啥 -可能好玩
Yes, let's follow this little psycho to a boat graveyard.
是的 我们跟着这个小疯子 去船墓地吧
You gotta slither under a fence.
你得从栅栏下面滑过去
It'll scratch your back up good. -What?
它会刮伤你的背 -什么?
Y'all ever seen a fish explode it's so dead?
你们见过一条鱼爆♥炸♥死翘翘吗?
You didn't realize you forgot him?
你没发现忘掉他了吗?
and there's a $10 change fee if you shorten your trip. I see.
缩短旅行需要10美金的变更费 我明白了
What's this mouth sauce called again?
这个嘴酱叫什么来着?
we call that toothpaste.
我们叫它牙膏
So, I put this on the bathroom fork?
我要把这个放在浴室叉子上?
m. -No, no, no, you don't eat it!
不不不 你不能吃它!
Ah, shit! sorry, language. Fuck!
该死!抱歉 说话要注意 我♥操♥!
Good news, Jay. You can stay with us until your family gets back.
好消息 杰伊 你家人回来之前 你可以跟我们住在一起
And also, your brothers really want you to know,
还有 你的哥哥们想让你知道
you weren't Home Alone'd,
你不是留守儿童
you were Homo Alone'd.
你是留守同性恋
oh man!
天啊!
And then one of them farted into the receiver.
他们当中还有一个对着听筒打屁了
Did it squeak, or was it wet?
吱吱响还是湿乎乎的?
It sounded wet.
听起来是湿的
Classic Kurt. Shit on another hotel phone.
典型的科特做派 又在酒店电♥话♥上拉屎了
Wow!
哇!
Incredible.
了不起
Was that last one a guy filling out a bank loan?
最后是一个人 在填写银行贷款申请吗?
Close. It was a declaration of bankruptcy.
接近了 是宣告破产
You can't do nothing to him now.
你现在拿他没辙了
Andrew, come sit with me. - Okay.
安德鲁 过来跟我坐 -好的
I wanna see those pasty-white thighs spread across the dock.
我想看看这双苍白的大腿摊在码头上
Okay. -Your knees look like dry biscuits.
好的 -你的膝盖看着像干燥的饼干
Thank you? -I dunno, man,
谢谢? -我搞不懂
I can't get a read on this chick.
我测不出这个小妞的读数
My sexual detector doesn't have a horny-cousin setting.
我的性探测器没有风♥骚♥堂妹的设置
What's cool about a piss pop
尿棒冰的好玩之处在于
is that they're frozen and they're your piss.
它们是结冰的 而且是你的尿
And if someone eat one, then they have your piss in their stomach.
如果有人吃掉的话 他们的胃里就有你的尿了
, and a piss pop, that's a Florida delicacy?
尿棒冰是佛罗里达的地方菜吗?
Hey, sweet lips, you think anyone would ever look for you?
嘿 小甜嘴 你觉得有人会找你吗?
If-- What-- Where-- If--
如果…什么…哪里…如果…
How many people do you think are at the bottom of that canal right now?
你觉得这条水道底下沉了多少人?
I don't know, twe-- twelve?
我不知道 12个?
For now. -Ah, is she--
暂时是的 -啊 她是不是…
Threatenin' to kill ya? I don't know.
威胁要杀你?我不知道
These Florida girls are hard to read.
佛罗里达的女孩很难理解
So, what's going on at your school?
你的校园生活怎么样?
Are you guys doing hand jobs and stuff?
你们男生会打飞机吗?
Either she wants you, or she swallowed a roll of quarters.
要么是她想睡你 要么是她吞了一卷大♥麻♥
No, she doesn't, she's my cousin.
不 她不想 她是我堂妹
Maybe she's just fucking with me. Maybe that's her thing.
也许她只是跟我胡闹的 可能这是她的癖好
Maybe it gets her off, to fuck with her own cousin.
也许跟堂兄上♥床♥能撩拨她
Well, everyone's doing 'em here.
大家在这都这么干
Could you imagine if I gave you a hand job?
你能想象我给你打飞机吗?
Our dads would be so pissed.
我们的老爸们会气炸的
Would they... be there? -Do you want them to be?
他们会…在场吗? -你想让他们在吗?
Great! She broke the thingy.
太好了!她搞坏这玩意了
You wanna give me a hand job?
你想给我打飞机?
Ew, no!
哎呀 不要啦!
You're my cousin! -You're my cousin, I know!
你是我堂哥! -你是我堂妹 我知道!
What-- People are nuts!
什么…人们都是疯子!
I'm just talking about sucking your tongue down my throat.
我只是在说把你的舌头 狠狠吸到我的喉咙里
Holy shit! -Dude, we gotta get outta here.
老天爷啊! -哥们 咱们得离开这
Vicki just showed me her stepdaddy's corpse.
薇琪刚给我看了她继父的尸体
One of my stepdaddies'. Hey, if we ain't gonna sink a boat,
是我的继父之一 如果我们不要搞沉一条船
let's go spill SpaghettiOs on a baby's head
那就在婴儿脑袋上抹罐装意大利面
and wait for a dog to come lick it up.
然后等狗来舔掉吧
Let's go, girls. I got a business meeting.
走吧 姑娘们 我还有商务会议
Selling old Four Lokos in
在社区大学的停车场
that community college parking lot is not a business!
兜售酒精饮料算不上商务!
What do you know? -Boys, boys, please.-
你知道个屁?
You're both disappointments.
小伙子们 拜托 你俩都没出息
See you at the Seder, cuz. - boy.
家宴上见了 堂兄 -天啊
Yeah, and I'll see you too, Nick. You better watch your ass,
回头见啊 尼克 你最好小心点
you little Beverly Hills Chihuahua bitch.
你这个贝弗利山的吉娃娃小母狗
Andrew, I think Vicki might wanna kill me.
安德鲁 我觉得薇琪可能想杀我
That's cool. I think Cherry might wanna suck my tongue down her throat.
没事的 我觉得雪莉可能想 把我的舌头吸进她的喉咙
Ew, gross, she's your cousin. -I know!
好恶心 她是你堂妹啊 -我知道!
But, hey, um... remind me,
不过 你倒是说说看
why's it so frowned upon to hook up with your cousin?
为什么勾搭堂妹这么不招人待见?
Are you serious? -I don't-- I don't know.
你当真吗? -我不…我不知道
Because your fathers are brothers.
因为你俩的父亲是兄弟
Because when you say Grandma, you're talking about the same woman.
因为你们说奶奶的时候 谈的是同一个女人
Hey, let's not bring Bubsie into this.
嘿 咱们别把奶奶扯进来
Unless you wanna bring Bubsie into this. Sounds like all bets are off, baby.
除非你想把她扯进来 宝贝 看来世事难料啊
Now, what about kissing cousins? That's a term I've heard.
那么当亲密堂兄妹怎么样? 我听说过这个术语
Well, here's another term I've heard, and I say it without judgment,
我还听说过另一个术语 我就这么一说 没有评判的意思
but here it is, incest. -
不过那个词是 乱♥伦♥
The banjo thing's a little regionalist,
班卓琴有点地方主义
but are those letters fucking each other?
但是这些字母在互相操吗?
God, you're right, Nick, it's incest.
天啊 尼克你说得对 这是乱♥伦♥
I can't go back to school and when people ask,
我没法返校面对人们这种问题
"How was your spring break?", I say, " it was fine, I had incest."
“你春假过得怎么样?” 我说:挺好的 我乱♥伦♥了
Please put the word away now.
能暂时把这个词拿开吗?
That's the thing, Andrew. Once that word is out there, you can't put it away.
安德鲁 一旦这个词出现 就无法摆脱
I don't know, I think the word is cute.
我不知道 我觉得这个词好可爱
now it's trying to breastfeed.
现在它想吸奶
Ooh, it's got a strong latch, think it's all the extra teeth.
咬得好紧 应该是额外长牙了
Hey, honey. How's Florida?
嘿 宝贝 佛罗里达怎么样?
It's actually crazy here.
好疯狂噢
I watched a dog lick SpaghettiOs off a baby's head.
我看到一条狗舔掉婴儿脑袋上的意面
It was pretty...crazy... Mom, are you even listening?
这个非常…疯…疯狂…妈 你在听吗?
What? sorry, sweetie. I have to pick a card.
什么?噢 宝贝抱歉 我得去选一张牌
What? -Hey, Nick!
什么? -尼克!
What's Jay doing there?
杰伊在那做什么?
He's doing magic, and I'm his lovely assistant.
他在表演魔术 我是他可爱的助理
I hate this. I-- I-- I really hate what I'm seeing.
我讨厌这个 我真的讨厌眼前的情景
Jay is staying with us while his parents are away.
杰伊父母不在家的时候 他跟我们住
Why can't you put him up in, like, a dog hotel?
你们干嘛不把他送去宠物酒店?
What?
什么?
Dude, if I lived here, I would never leave.
哥们 如果我住在这里 我就不走了
The food is great. Your family's full of love.
这里食物好棒 你的家庭充满爱
Miss Diane Mommy, please pick a card.
黛安妈妈小姐 请选一张牌
Bye, sweetie. We love you. -Your bed is super comfortable.
好 宝贝再见 我们爱你 -你的床也超舒服
What? No! Don't let him near my pillow.
什么?不要!别让他靠近我的枕头
A year goes by, no blood to let...
“一年了 没有流血”
Well, it has been four months since I've had my period.
我已经四个月没来例假了
The change is coming, Barbara!
改变要发生了 芭芭拉!
The change?
改变?
Hot flashes, insomnia, my mood swings--
潮热 失眠 情绪波动
Are you menopause?
你是更年期吗?
Menopause Banshee, 'tis my name
更年期报丧女妖 这是我的名字
Wreaking havoc is my game!
搞破坏是我的拿手好戏
White fish on a Triscuit! I'm not ready for menopause.
崔斯卡特上的白鱼啊! 我还没准备好进入更年期
You know, if you do take a bath with Cherry, you gotta do it in here.
如果你要跟雪莉泡澡 就得在这里泡
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表