剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
谢谢 爱德华
Well, I should leave for the march. Look, I made my own vagina bonnet.
我要去参加游♥行♥了 你瞧 我还做了阴♥道♥软帽
And I made my own dick mittens.
我还做了阴♥茎♥套套呢
That Margaret sure was something.
那个玛格丽特真了不起
Duke, did you lose your virginity to...
公爵 你的童贞献给了…
To a white girl?
一个白人女孩?
no, I was gonna say a doctor's daughter?
不是 我是想说一名医生的女儿?
huh, sure you were.
啊哈 随你吧
Ooh, I once fucked a Dr. Scholl's gel insert.
我有次对着爽健的凝胶鞋垫撸过
I rolled it up inside a blood pressure sleeve.
我把它卷进一个血压套袖里
I lost a pediatrician that day.
我那天失去了一名儿科医生
Jay, some day you'll have to tell us the story
杰伊 有一天你一定要跟我们讲讲
of your seemingly invincible dick,
你那看似所向披靡的阴♥茎♥
but today is not that day.
但不是今天
You guys get your tickets for Atlantic City yet?
你们买♥♥好去大西洋城的票了吗?
Atlantic City? What they got up in Atlantic City?
大西洋城?大西洋城有什么?
We're all gettin' summer jobs there.
我们夏天都在那边打工
And don't forget about summer blow jobs, fellas.
别忘了暑假的口♥活♥小伙伴
Not a chance.
休想
Atlantic City is a filthy place, full of booze, loose women, and good times.
大西洋城是一个肮脏的地方 到处都是酒 放荡♥女♥人和寻欢作乐
But all my friends are going.
但我所有朋友都要去
If all your friends jumped off the recently constructed Brooklyn Bridge,
如果你的朋友要跳下 最近建成的布鲁克林大桥
would you do it too? -Mother, I wanna see the world.
你也要跳吗? -妈妈 我想去看看世界
No, uh-uh. I want you as close as possible this summer.
不行 今年夏天你要呆在我身边
I want to be able to see you when I pee.
我尿尿的时候 你都要在
Daddy, please.
爸爸 拜托
Whatever your mama says, goes, Edward.
一切都听妈妈的话 爱德华
You can help work for Dr. Lee Daniels' The Butler.
你可以帮助 李丹尼尔斯医生 那位管家
Me. I'm the butler. This guy. These two thumbs. Butler thumbs.
我?我是管家 这个人 这两个大拇指 是当管家的大拇指
And so I was stuck helpin' out my dad for the summer.
我整个夏天只好给我爸打下手
Son, come here, please.
孩子 请过来
Another rum and cocaine cola. Ooh, with extra morphine.
再来一杯朗姆酒和可♥卡♥因♥可乐 多加点吗♥啡♥
Gee, you sure make that dress look pretty.
天啊 这条裙子在你身上好漂亮
Yeah, you do. Come here.
真的呢 过来
hm...
噢!
shit.
要命
All of a sudden, my daddy had a change of heart
突然我爸改变主意
and thought me goin' to Atlantic City was a good idea.
他觉得我去大西洋城是好事
Big dick boy! Get fucked! Eat saltwater taffy!
大鸡男孩被♥操♥了 吃盐水太妃糖
What is that voice? -Nick, it is truly cringe-worthy
那是什么声音? -尼克 看你这么释放自我
to watch you become yourself.
确实令人难堪
Sorry, sorry. So you were at the train station?
抱歉 那你就去了火车站?
It was my very first choo-choo train ride.
那是我第一次坐小火车
Bye, donkey.
再见 驴子
Remember, Edward, when you're out in the world,
爱德华 记住 等你到了花花世界
you're always on stage. You represent us all.
你在众人眼里 你代表我们
I know. -No pressure.
我知道 -别有压力哟
I love you, Mother. -I love you too, my prince.
妈妈 我爱你 -我也爱你 我的小王子
Kiss me on the lips.
亲亲嘴
we're never gonna get a gal with lips and nips as soft as your mama's.
再也不会有女孩的嘴唇和乳♥头♥ 像你妈妈那样柔软了
And with that, you were off to discover jazz.
你就这样出发去探寻爵士乐了
Actually, not yet.
其实还没有
Interesting, because as a jazz-iseur, I can tell you that jazz,
有意思 因为作为一位爵士乐先生 我可以告诉你爵士乐
or as it was known back then,
当时众所周知的
"jass" with two Ss, had already began-Whoa, whoa, whoa.
结尾是两个s 已经开始… -哎哟哟
Are you La La Land-ing me, kid?
你在给我玩“爱乐的城”那套吗?
La La Land.
是“爱乐之城”
Now, that is a definitive source for the history of jazz.
这就是爵士乐历史的决定性来源
It didn't win the Oscar, but it lives on in our hearts.
那部电影没有赢得奥斯卡 但它活在我们心中
Can't say the same about Moonlight.
对《月光男孩》就不敢恭维了
What? -Andrew, no one cares about the Oscars.
什么? -安德鲁 没人在乎奥斯卡
Duke was trying to tell us the story about the first time he jazzed
公爵是想跟我们讲他第一次
into a woman's cotton club. -Yeah, let's get to the sex.
快乐地进入女人桃花源的故事 -好的 咱们跳到性♥爱♥的部分
I'm getting there, you little virgins.
就要说到那了 你们这些小处♥男♥
It's called foreplay.
这叫前戏
And if you ever wanna have sex, you'd better learn how to do it.
如果你们想做♥爱♥ 那最好学会怎么做
♪ The trick is to say the word "Citibank" Into their goosh ♪
诀窍就是对着她们的阴♥道♥说花旗银行
And so I was off.
我就这么出发了
Who knew what kind of adventures I would encounter?
天知道我会有什么奇遇
Why, you dropped your handkerchief. -Well, aren't you a dear? Thank you.
您的手绢掉了 -你真好 谢谢
Thank you? That's code for "Please, sir, bust me the fuck wide open."
谢谢?那就是说:先生求你狠狠操♥我♥
Hey, boy, get back to steerage where you belong.
小子 回你的下等客舱去
Wait, so people were racist even back then? Shit.
等等 人们那个时候 就搞种族歧视了?我靠
Well, Jay, racism has always been a problem.
杰伊 种族歧视一直都是问题
Up-bup-bup-bup-bup. I'll... I'll take this one.
这个我来讲
Duke's half right. -Jesus.
公爵说对了一半 -天啊
You see, Jay, colorism... ...oh.
你瞧 杰伊 肤色主义… -啊欧
...was based on the idea that lighter-complected Afro-Americans have...
是基于肤色较浅的 非洲裔美国人拥有…
Ooh, Andrew... Don't say Afro-Americans. You sound like Kramer.
噢 安德鲁…别说非洲裔美国人 你语气像克雷默
Boy, do I love trains.
天啊 我爱火车
It's like a dick on wheels goin' through a tunnel.
就像装了轮子的阴♥茎♥穿过隧♥道♥
And the tunnel is a pussy. Am I the first guy to think of this?
而隧♥道♥就是阴♥道♥ 我是第一个这么想的吗?
Next stop, Atlantic City.
下一站 大西洋城
I literally can't imagine smaller bathing suits.
我真的想象不出更小的泳装了
Hotsy-totsy.
真是一流美女
The loose baggy skirts, the droopy swim caps, high socks.
宽松的裙子 低垂的泳帽 高筒袜
They're basically nude.
她们基本上全♥裸♥了
I headed over to the Plaza Hotel to get a job as a bellhop.
我去广场酒店找一份行李员的工作
But the only job they let me have was as a lowly dishwasher.
但他们只让我当卑微的洗碗工
Hey, Edward, come out tonight and see this piano player, Harvey Brooks.
嘿 爱德华 今晚出来看看那个钢琴师 哈维布鲁克斯
His music is the only thing that soothes my ever-growin' bones.
只有他的音乐 能舒缓我不断生长的骨骼
I don't wanna listen to piano. I wanna meet dames.
我不想听钢琴 我想见美女
come on. I'll get my girl to bring her sister for you.
来嘛 我会让我女朋友 把她姐妹介绍给你
Say yes. Nothin' floods a girl's basement like havin' her sister nearby.
答应他 有个姐妹在身边 最能让女孩的地下室洪水泛滥
All right, I'll come along. For the fanny, not the pianny.
好吧 我会来的 去谈情 不是去听琴
Whoo-hoo! I spit on every plate.
哇嚯!我在每个盘子上都吐了口水
All right, we're sneakin' in through the kitchen,
好的 我们从厨房♥溜进去
so act cool like an ice box,
要冷静得像台冰盒子
which is what we used to call refrigerators
我们是那样称呼冰箱的
back in this time, which is now.
在那个时代 就是现在
That was the night that changed my life.
就是那天晚上改变了我的一生
Duke's definitely gonna make thick in the warm tonight.
公爵肯定会在温暖的今夜尽情狂欢
It was beautiful.
太美了
The room was alive with gorgeous people,
房♥间里都是盛装出场的人
talented musicians, and one of those guys wearin' a pickle barrel on suspenders.
才华横溢的音乐家 还有一个人穿着吊带泡菜桶
I got a nice half-sour under here, hon.
宝贝 我这有半桶酸汤
You wanna jerk my gherk? Tickle my pickle?
你想扒拉一下我的黄瓜吗? 挠一挠我的泡菜?
Crunch down on my crispy penis?
要大口咀嚼我酥脆的阴♥茎♥吗?
yoo-hoo! We'll have two new-fashioneds, please.
你好 请给我们来两杯新品
It was my first drink, and it knocked my socks off.
这是我第一次喝酒 让我大吃一惊
♪ Socks were very loose back then ♪
袜子当时很松
♪ That's why men clipped them To their undies ♪
所以人们要把它们夹在内♥裤♥上
Gee, you sure make that dress look pretty.
天啊 这条裙子在你身上好漂亮
Edward, that is the corniest line I ever heard.
爱德华 这是我听过的最老套的话了
Here, smoke, don't talk.
给你 抽吧 别说话
Ladies and gentlemen, lads and lasses,
女士们先生们 女孩男孩们
Turks and Caicos, please welcome to the stage
特克斯和凯科斯群岛
the marvelous Harvey Brooks.
有请神乎其技的哈维布鲁克斯登台
Wowee-zowee.
我的天啊
What is this? -It's ragtime, Edward.
这是什么? -这是拉格泰姆音乐 爱德华
Ragtime?
拉格泰姆?
shucks, that means you're probably not gonna have any sex tonight.
糟了 意思是你今晚不能欢度春宵了
Hearin' Harvey Brooks play was a spiritual experience.
听哈维布鲁克斯演奏是一种精神享受
It was so beautiful, I could see it.
太美了 我可以看到
I felt the music wash over me.
我觉得沐浴在音乐中
It had me, right then and there.
让我当时就呆在那了
Yeah, I love ragtime.
对 我爱拉格泰姆
We'll just put a towel down.
我们会在下面垫一块毛巾
Every pretty girl rushed over to get Harvey's attention,
每个漂亮女孩都冲过去 想获得哈维的注意
and suddenly, I wanted to play the piano again.
忽然间我又想弹钢琴了
Okay, I'm puttin' five on that ragtime girl.
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表