剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, where is George Michael, by the way?
是吧 那他在哪儿呢
He came by the yacht. Gave me this shiner.
他去游艇找我了 还把我打肿了
He hit you? What for? You know teenagers.
他打你了 为什么 年轻人嘛
Probablylashing out at you because of who I'm dating.
大概因为我的约会对象就猛揍我
- Ann - Who are you dating? - Ann.
你在跟谁约会
- Her? - Don't worry.
她 别担心
I didn't fight back or anything.
我没有还手
I was, like,
我只是
"Oh, no, take the yacht. Please don't hurt me."
"哦 不 拿走游艇吧 大侠饶命"
Just build up the little guy's self-esteem.
帮小家伙建立点自尊
The yacht?
游艇
Oh, for God's sake,
哦 老天哪
Gob. I gotta get off this ship.
Gob 我得下船去
Mom, George Michael took off in Gob's yacht.
妈 George Michael把Gob的游艇开走了
I gotta go find him.
我得找到他
Well, you can't go now.
你现在不能走
That's not going to look good in front of the investors.
这让投资者看到会很不好
Mom, this is important, okay? Michael!
妈 这很重要 Michael
This company is important.
公♥司♥很重要
It was at that moment that Michael realized...
那时Michael意识到
How much he'd sold out.
他作了多少妥协
Never seen a CEO cry like that before,
从没见过一个CEO哭成那样
except at his sentencing.
除了被判刑的时候
That's who you're putting in charge?
这就是你安排掌权的人
I've made a huge mistake.
我犯了大错
WilL you take the company for 20% above market?
你能以高出市场价20%的价钱买♥♥下公♥司♥吗
Ten,
10%
and I'll take the company off your hands right now.
我就立马从你手上买♥♥走
Fifteen and I'll throw in Nellie.
15% 再加上Nellie
- She's 40. - Twelve.
她都四十了 12%
Meanwhile, Michael searched the harbor...
与此同时 Michael在码头上寻找
And spotted the yacht.
并发现了游艇
And Gob noticed something too.
Gob也注意到了一些东西
Are those police boats?
那些是警船吗
Oh,my God, the SEC.
哦 天哪 证券交易委员会
They still have boats?
他们还有船
Prepare to be boarded. Did you do this?
准备登船 你干的
No. But I can't help but enjoy the
不是 但我忍♥不住想看看
Irony that you might be losing three years of your life.
你坐牢三年的情景
Ah,this is why they dropped those other charges.
啊 这就是他们撤销所有指控的原因
You gave me up, George?
你要甩掉我 George
George? I'm not George.
George 我不是George
George invited me. Oh, stupid.
George请我来的 哦 我这白♥痴♥
Oscar, when are you going
Oscar 你什么时候
To learn there's no such thing as free shrimp?
才能明白天下没有免费的大虾
Well, I know it was someone in this family.
好吧 我确定是家里的某个人干的
Or someone who used to be.
或是曾经的家人
你好 Annyong Annyong?
Hi Annyong Annyong?
Annyong. But my real name is...
你好 但我的真名是
Hello. Hello?
Helloh 你好
Annyong. What the hell did you do this for?
你好 你这么做是为了什么
Because my grandfather vowed one day...
因为我爷爷发过誓
He would get even for banana stand
要为你们从他那儿偷走的
you stole from him.
香蕉店复仇
It was true.
这是真的
Hello had gathered information against Lucille...
Hello收集了各种对Lucille不利的信息
- Annyong? - to avenge his grandfather.
你好 为他的爷爷复仇
Hey, Maeby ever mention my name?
嘿 Maeby提到过我吗
But Lucille was not going peacefully.
但Lucille可不会乖乖就擒
You boys know how to shovel coal?
你们知道怎么铲煤吗
I don't even wanna tell you
我一点都不想告诉你
what these guys thought that meant.
他们的想法
And Michael caught up with his son.
Michael追上了他儿子
George Michael, what are you doing?
George Michael 你这是在干嘛
- Where are you going? - I can't stay here.
你要去哪儿 我不能待在这里
Ann's moved on. Maeby's my cousin.
Ann有了新欢 Maeby是我表妹
We both know that's not an option.
我们都明白这不现实
Buddy, Maeby is not your cousin.
哥们儿 Maeby不是你表妹
What? Yeah, I found out a couple days ago.
什么 没错 我几天前知道的
Aunt Lindsay was adopted.
Lindsay姑姑是领养的
Why didn't you tell me this?
你怎么没告诉我
Because you can't be with Maeby. You're 15.
因为你不能跟Maeby在一起 你才15岁
Inevitably, the relationship
这样的恋情不可避免地
Is gonna fall apart, and then what do you do?
会走到尽头 然后你该怎么办
She might not be a blood relative,
她也许跟我们没有血缘关系
but she is still family...
但她仍然是我们的家人
And that's a bond that lasts forever.
这种关系永远都不会断
You don't wanna rock that boat.
为什么要破坏这种关系呢
- What the hell was that? - It was his mother...
怎么回事 是他妈妈
Who moments earlier
片刻之前
had taken control of another queen.
掌控了另一个皇后
Full steam, boys!
全速前进 汉子们
This is degrading.
这太丢脸了
I thought we were gonna strip.
我以为要我们跳脱衣舞呢
Mother!
妈
It's moving! Oh, my God!
它动了 哦天哪
And Buster faced his second biggest fear.
Buster遭遇了他的第二大恐惧
I can't swim!
我不会游泳
I can't swim! - And then his first.
我不会游泳 - 然后是第一大恐惧
Oh, come on!
哦 拜托
And the two grand ladies made their
两位贵妇共同踏上了
escape together.
逃跑的旅程
Lucille Bluth, please pull over...
Lucille Bluth 请立刻停船
And step away from the historic ship.
离开这艘文物古船
Gangy's trying to make a break for it.
奶奶正准备逃之夭夭呢
I guess we should go back.
我想我们应该回去
Family sticks together, huh?
家人要团结在一起 对吗
Yeah, on the other hand...
没错 但另一方面
We do have a full tank of gas,
我们有满满一箱油
a house in Cabo...
一座在卡布的房♥子
And 500 grand in cashier's checks.
还有现金账户里的五十万块钱
What say we give them no choice...
就让剩下的人别无选择地
But to keep themselves all together for a while?
先团结在一起吧
It was Arrested Development.
这就是发展受阻
On the epilogue.
后记
Michael wakes up to another
Michael醒来后发现
Strange bedfellow after his first night at sea.
在海上的第一夜后又一个不同寻常的床伴
How was the party?
派对怎么样
And Maeby pitches her TV show to
Maeby把她的电视剧投给
a Hollywood icon,
一个好莱坞大佬
who says...
他说
No, I, uh... I don't see it as a series.
不 我 我不觉得这能拍成电视
Maybe a movie.
也许是一部电影
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表