剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Yeah, I don't know, Dad. Startled Straight,
爸爸 我不确定"吓回正轨"
not so sure you're the guy for that,
你是不是这个计划的合适人选
but I'll look into it while
但是我会去看的
I'm down at the fair signing up for a triathlon.
我参加了集♥会♥的铁人三项
Triathlon? Do you know how hard a triathlon is?
铁人三项 你知道有多恐怖吗
People lose control of every bodily function.
人的各部分身体机能都会失控
Didn't you ever see that video?
你难道没看过那个视频吗
It's like your mother on New Year's Eve.
就像你妈妈在新年前夜一样
Actually, Lucille went down faster.
事实上 Lucille倒的比较快
You're not even in shape,
你这副模样
you're gonna fall apart in front of everybody.
会在大家面前四分五裂的
Kind of scaring me, Dad.
不要吓我 爸爸
You see? Perfect for this Startled Straight thing.
看吧 我恐吓人的实力
Tobias was getting Ann
Tobias正在为Ann
ready for the talent portion of the pageant.
准备选美比赛的才艺表演
I think we need something
我们应该加入一些
with a little more spectacle in the act.
小小的壮观场面在表演中
Something that will make you look small and pretty in comparison.
一些使你看起来很小很漂亮的对比
A camel.
一只骆驼
You know, she has a really lovely singing voice.
她的嗓音很美
I'll sing to the camel.
我就对着骆驼唱歌♥
Yes. We can Google some disco songs with the word "Hump" In them.
对 我们可以谷歌♥一些有"驼峰"字眼的歌♥
Cute. No, that sounds a bit racy.
好主意 不好吧 听起来有些不雅
Okay. He may be afraid of sex,
他可能惧怕性♥交♥
but you're not going to win without it.
但是你不这么做就赢不了
No, I'm not afraid of sex.
不 我没有惧怕性♥交♥
Good. Go have sex with this girl right now.
很好 那现在和这个女孩做♥爱♥
Do it. Go.
现在 上吧
Get in there, have some sex with her right now.
快进去 上她 现在
I didn't think so.
我就说嘛
Ann, you need to decide whether you want a man or a boy.
Ann 你必须决定现在需要男人还是男孩
I know how I'd answer.
换了是我 答案一目了然
Give us some room, George Michael. I can't breathe.
给我们点空间 George Michael 我不自在
Okay, now you're upsetting the talent. Out.
你现在正在糟蹋她的天赋 出去
Michael, meanwhile, had begun training for the triathlon,
Michael与此同时 为了不在Rita面前丢脸
to keep from humiliating himself in front of Rita.
开始了铁人三项的练习
No. Don't ask, "Can I?" Ask "I can!"
不 不要说我可不可以 说我可以
You can't control your bladder when you're dead. No blood, no oil.
你死了才会失禁 没有血就没有油
There's no "I" In win.
牺牲小我成就大我
Michael returned confident in his manliness
Michael意气风发的回家了
when he ran into his son, who was questioning his own.
看到正在怀疑自我的儿子
Hey, how is that pageant going?
Hey 选美的事怎么样了
Turns out Ann doesn't want me around during it.
Ann不想让我帮她备战
Really? Hey, well...
真的吗 Hey 那
Well, now you and me can
那明天你和我
go to that fair together tomorrow after all.
就能一起去参加集♥会♥了
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
And maybe do some man stuff.
参加些男人的运动
Actually, I've already signed up for the father-son triathlon.
事实上 我已经报名参加了父子铁人三项
Okay, great. Yeah. I did want to do that with you.
太好了 我一直想和你一起参加
I mean, I've already promised Steve Holt.
我已经答应Steve Holt了
You know, he's older, it's more manly.
他比你大 比你更男人
You don't think I'm manly?
你觉得我不男人吗
No, no, it's just... Darn that Annabelle. She ruins everything.
不 不 只是 讨厌的Annabelle 她毁了一切
But the next morning, Michael awoke to discover
但是第二天早上 Michael醒来发现
every muscle in his body was exacting revenge.
他身上的每块肌肉都进行了强烈的报复
Oil?
油
And so was his brother Gob.
他的哥哥Gob也是如此
Hey, does anyone know why my handlebars are in my bed?
谁知道我的自行车头为什么会在我床上吗
The Church and State Fair was in full swing.
教会政♥府♥集♥会♥如火如荼的进行着
And Lindsay watched with pride
Lindsay自豪的看着
as Hope Loblaw did an original number
Hope Loblaw唱着Lindsay
that Lindsay herself had written.
自己创作的歌♥
And now please welcome Annabelle Veal
现在让我们有请Annabelle Veal为我们带来
performing We Three Kings with a camel toe.
三个国王和骆驼脚趾
Michael arrived at the fair sore from overtraining.
Michael浑身酸痛的来到了集♥会♥
Can't really go that high, I'm in a lot of pain here.
举不了那么高 我浑身痛
Yeah, you know what, I figured you'd be that way.
我猜想你可能会这样
So Coach gave me these. They're pills filled with oxygen.
教练给我了这个 是氧气供给片
Yeah? They keep you from being incontinent.
真的吗 可以防止大小便失禁
Have one, they're called oxyincontinent.
吃一颗 他们叫"氧气失禁片"
Steve didn't have that quite right.
其实这药根本不是那么回事
But Michael thought Rita might be coming
Michael想着Rita可能回来
and he was desperate to impress her.
他拼死想表现勇猛
Meanwhile, Maeby was trying to get knocked out of the pageant.
同时 Maeby正试图逃出比赛
Pope Impersonator, Church. How has God influenced your life?
Pope Impersonator 来自教会 说说上帝是怎样影响你生活的
About just as much as Big Bird and the Keebler Elves.
就像大鸟和奇宝精灵的帮助一样
Well, my faith would have
如果上帝拿走我的腿
been shaken if he had taken my legs, too.
我的信念也会动摇的
Gob Bluth, State.
Gob Bluth 来自政♥府♥
I was betrayed by my brother Michael.
我的弟弟Michael背叛了我
Who's your favourite family member and why?
你最喜欢的家庭成员是谁 为什么
Definitely not my shallow, materialistic mother
肯定不是我肤浅物质的妈妈
who only cares about looks.
她只注重表面
I think we all feel that way about our mothers.
我对我妈妈也是同样的感受
And we all have legs.
我们的腿很完好
Meanwhile, George, Sr arrived at the Startled Straight tent.
同时 老George来到"吓回正轨"的帐篷内
I'll be waiting out here with my enlistment forms,
我会拿着我的征召表格在外面等
so go in there and scare them right into my open arm!
所以进去把他们吓到我的怀里吧
But as it turns out, the fair had two Startled Straight tents.
但是看起来 集♥会♥有两个吓"直"计划的帐篷
And George, Sr had wandered into the church-sponsored one...
老George进的是教会赞助的帐篷
You wanna be some guy's girlfriend?
你想成为男人的女朋友吗
intended to scare gay young men
旨在把年轻的同性恋
into a heterosexual lifestyle.
转变为异性恋
You wanna have some guy reach around you in the middle of the night
你想在半夜被男的乱摸
and start messing with your junk?
不停玩弄你的小♥弟♥弟♥吗
Is he ugly?
他丑吗
No, it's pitch-black.
不 漆黑一片
You don't see him. And it never stops, guys,
你看不到他 只能感受到他无休止的抚摸
and everybody acts like it's no big deal.
而且每个人都要把这当做平常事
Is there a cover charge?
需要特别收费吗
And the inner-beauty pageant was down to the final three.
心灵美比赛进入了三强角逐
Will it be the beautiful Hope Loblaw?
会是漂亮的Hope Lablaw
The stalwart Annabelle Veal?
强壮的Annabelle Veal
Or the justifiably bitter Surely Wolfbeek?
还是无可争议的弱者Surely Wolfbeek
It became clear that Surely was going to win.
Surely很明显即将赢得比赛
I'm sorry.
抱歉
This is wrong.
这是错的
And that's when Maeby displayed some real inner beauty.
Maeby突然内在美闪现
One of these girls deserves to win.
她们两个才有资格赢
She can stand!
她站起来了
Maeby?
Maeby
That's how I know her.
怪不得这么眼熟
Let us pray.
让我们祈祷吧
Oh, for God's sake.
天那
Praise the Lord!
上帝显灵了
And Michael, now feeling a little woozy,
Michael飘飘欲仙
arrived to see the triathlon course.
来到铁人三项的场地
Which consisted of several tricycles, five inflatable pools...
看到几辆自行车 五个充气泳池
What the hell is this?
怎么会这样
... and fathers and sons being manacled together.
父亲和儿子被绑在一起
Don't let it psych you out.
不要让这些影响你
Did that oxyincontinent set in yet?
刚才的药片起作用了吗
You knew this is what the race was?
你一直都知道是这样的比赛对吧
Kind of. I mean, they change it
貌似是的 他们每年都
every year so you can't replicate it on your lawn.
略作改变 这样你就不能自己练习了
Why did you let me train so hard?
为什么让我训练的这么辛苦
I just thought you wanted to hang out and do guy stuff.
我只想一起做些男人的事情
This isn't guy stuff.
这不是男人的事情
I don't know why I thought that you'd wanna do this.
我误解了 我以为你想那样的
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表