剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Look,she was better off with us.
听着 她跟我们在一起更好
He wanted to call her Nellie.
他想叫她Nellie
Of course.
难怪
Lindsay is the Nellie from the photo.
Lindsay就是照片上的Nellie
Why didn't you just tell people she was adopted?
为什么不告诉大家她是领养的
Adopting a child we didn't want
领养一个我们不想要的小孩
just to stick it to a competitor?
只为了刺♥激♥对手
Oh, that would make us look great.
这一定能让我们形象高大
You're right, Mom. People would
说的没错 妈 人们
Have twisted that story to make you look bad.
需要篡改那个故事才能让你看起来卑鄙
I don't see what the big deal is.
我没觉得这是什么大事
We loved her just as much
我们爱她
as any of you normal kids. More than Gob.
就像爱你们几个正常孩子一样 还多过Gob
The big deal,Mom,
大事 妈
is that the family is falling apart.
就是这个家庭正分崩离析
They're trying to sell their stock,
他们想卖♥♥掉他们的股票
and I can't promise you...
我没法向你保证
That I can keep everyone together until the party.
派对之前这个家还能团结在一起
We'll pay them off.
我们买♥♥通他们
We'll call it an accrued cash dividend.
我们把它称作增值现金红利
But they won't get their money
但他们拿不到钱
Until they sign a document at the party...
直到在派对上签署一份文件
Promising not to sell for 10 years.
一份保证十年内不卖♥♥股份的文件
So, it's embezzlement, bribery and conspiracy?
所以这是贪污 行贿和阴谋
And a whole lot of love.
还有满满的爱
All right, and perjury.
没错 还有伪证
Oh, Michael. Hey. Oh!
哦 Michael 嘿 哦
I booked a perfect location
我订好了绝佳的派对地点
And some wonderful performers for the party.
还有极好的表演者
We're having it at the Queen Mary.
我们在皇后玛丽号♥上开
Queen Mary? That's a ship.
皇后玛丽 那是艘船
Oh, no, no,
哦 不 不 不
no. It's a chain of popular nightclubs.
那是一排人气夜店
Although I haven't been to this particular location.
虽然我没去过那个具体的地方
It's on the Long Beach Harbor.
在长滩港口上
That's the ship.
那是艘船
Don't worry about it.
别担心
They've actually welded it to the dock.
船是被焊在码头上的
Although, perhaps I should call the Hot Cops...
不过 也许我应该请辣舞警♥察♥
And tell them to
并且让他们
come up with something more nautically themed.
准备个航海主题
Hot Sailors. Better yet, Hot Se...
辣舞水手 更妙的是 辣舞海
I like Hot Sailors. Mm, me too.
我喜欢辣舞水手 人家也喜欢
George Michael was about to come across a hot seaman of his own.
George Michael即将遇见自家的辣舞海员
Gob? What are you doing here?
Gob 你来这里干嘛
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
My dad said that
我爸说
you were living down here with your girlfriend.
你跟你女朋友住在这里
You know about her?
你知道她
Who? Ann.
谁 Ann
Her? Gob had been dating Ann...
她 Gob在跟Ann约会
Since he awarded her third place
自从他在一个内部选美比赛中
in an inner beauty pageant.
给了她第三名
Since then, Ann and her friends
从那以后 Ann和她的朋友
tried to teach Gob about the Holy Trinity.
试图教Gob什么是圣三位一体
What?
什么
I thought that's what all you guys lived for.
我以为这就是你们追求的呢
While Gob debased everything they believed in.
但Gob颠覆了她们的三观
What about you, you game?
你呢 来吗
not that big of a deal, George Michael.
这真的没什么 George Michael
I'm 18 now.
我成年了
And besides we really haven't even done anything.
而且我们什么都没干呢
Practically nothing.
几乎什么都没干
But what are you gonna do?
但你能怎么办呢
The girl obviously needs a man.
这女孩显然需要一个男人
And that's when George Michael became one.
这时George Michael成为了一个男人
Ann was upset.
Ann收到了惊吓
As was Buster when he saw
就像Buster看到
The ship where the party was to be held.
开派对的船时一样
And so Michael accepted his congratulations...
于是Michael接受着各方的祝贺
All the while looking for his son.
并同时寻找着儿子
And Buster was approached by his loving father.
亲爱的爸爸靠近了Buster
Do you think there's any
你觉得有可能
Chance this ship could break away from the dock?
这船从码头断开吗
We're on a ship? Ah...
我们是在船上 啊
Maeby was trying to get the family to sign away...
Maeby正试图让家人签字
The TV rights to their life stories.
同意家族故事的电视版权
TV is not as good as it used to be,
电视没有以前那么好看了
huh, Uncle Buster?
是吗 Buster舅舅
But you could help me out
但你能改变现状
By signing my petition to make it better.
只要你签了我的申请书
Oh, I kind of like Skating with Celebrities.
哦 我还挺喜欢的
Excuse me.
不好意思
Lucille was trying to get signatures too.
Lucille也在努力搞到签名
Sign here that you won't sell.
在这里签名保证你不卖♥♥
Oh, I don't need to sell, Lucille...
哦 我不需要卖♥♥了 Lucille
Because now I know that we're not related,
因为现在我知道我们没有血缘关系
I'm going to marry Michael.
我要嫁给Michael
I always saw him with a younger girl.
我一直觉得他会跟年轻女孩在一起
And Gob, angry at Michael...
而Gob 正生Michael的气
for sending his son to the docks...
因为派他儿子去了码头
Not related?
没血缘关系
Went into a kind of knee-jerk revenge mode.
本能地进入了复仇模式
Why go for the best
既然可以选择剩下的
when you can go for the rest...
为什么还要追求最好的呢
Of your life with a younger man?
最好的还比你小
Kitty likes to scratch.
小猫咪很喜欢挠痒嘛
Oh, God! Mom! Mom!
哦 天哪 老妈 妈
Take these forms to everyone in the family...
把这些表格拿去给家里每个人
And promise them a hundred grand if they sign.
并保证签字的话就有十万块钱
That's how Maeby found a
这使Maeby找到了
Way to get signatures on her release forms.
给自己的授权协议书签名的捷径
Well, that was a freebie.
真是得来全不费工夫
And soon, the crowd gathered to hear Michael.
很快 人群聚在一起听Michael讲话
I just wanna say
我想说
how much this family really means to me.
这个家庭对我是如此重要
My father has always been there for me.
我爸爸总是会鼓励我 支持我
He's a great man.
他是个好人
My brother Gob,
我哥哥Gob
who I know would never do anything...
我知道他永远不会做任何
To hurt anyone in this family.
伤害家人的事
Except for dating his nephew's girlfriend...
除了跟侄子的女朋友约会
And hitting on his adopted sister.
和跟领养的姐姐调情
Buster
Buster
who faced his biggest fear to be here today...
直面最大的恐惧来到了这里
- Second biggest. - And my sister, Lindsay.
第二大 还有我姐姐Lindsay
Yes, she is my sister,
是的 他是我姐姐
no matter what any piece of paper says.
不管纸面上怎么说
Lindsay and her husband, Tobias, you know...
Lindsay和她丈夫Tobias
Deep down,
内心深处
they both love each other very, very much.
他们深爱着对方
Most of all,my mother,
最重要的是我妈
who has always believed in me.
一直相信我
Three years ago I made a choice...
三年前我选择
I made a choice to keep this family together...
我选择努力撑起这个家
And that's when Michael finally cried.
这时Michael终于哭了出来
Today, it looks like I succeeded.
今天 我终于成功了
It wasn't exactly a turn-on.
但并没有达到煽情的效果
Whoo!@%$# baby.
宝贝
Looks like George Michael got his mom back today, huh?
看起来George Michael今天找到妈了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表