剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
with the prosecutor, ask for a postponement.
和检察官见个面 申请一个延期
But that means I'm gonna have to go on the record
不过这就意味着我得继续去收集
about why you two aren't there.
你们俩不在这儿的证据了
And if you make a liar out of me, we're gonna be in big trouble.
如果你让我变成骗子 我们都会有大♥麻♥烦的
This constant bickering is gonna put me in a coma!
这样不停吵架会让我昏过去的
Nice try, Dad.
得了吧 爸爸
But Buster was finding...
不过Buster发现
My brave little man.
我的勇敢的小男人啊
... his fake coma hard to sustain.
他的假昏迷难以忍♥受了
It takes a lot of courage to endure what they put you through.
他们的那些治疗需要很大的勇气才能忍♥受
Especially since your mother saw that website.
尤其是你妈妈看了那个网站以后
Buster was not only providing
Buster不仅仅给
medical students a live body to learn on...
医学生提供活体试验对象
That's okay. Try again.
没关系 再试一次
No, that's a tendon. He'd be screaming right now.
不 这是根肌腱 正常人早叫出来了
It's okay, try again.
没关系的 再试一次
... he'd also served as a human canvas for aspiring beauticians.
他还为有抱负的美容师做人体画布呢
That's okay. You put too
没关系 你放的胶原
much collagen in there. No, no. Try again.
太多了 不 不 再来一次
And a much-needed set of teeth for a dental programme
还有一套牙科项目急需的牙齿
designed to encourage at-risk youth.
为的是拯救失足少年
That's okay, Turf. No, try again.
没关系 Turf 再来一次
You've got your forearm right on his windpipe there, Dogbone.
你把你的前臂放在他的气管上了
It really was amazing for their self-esteem.
这对他们的自尊有了极大的帮助
I did it.
我成功了
Even Buster was moved.
虽然Buster没牙了
But he endured it all for Adelaide.
但是他为了Adelaide忍♥受了一切
I love you, Buster.
我爱你 Buster
Oh, what I would give to hear you say you love me, too.
噢 我多想听你说"我爱你"
Even if it meant you'd been faking this whole time.
即使这意味着你这段时间一直在伪装
Speak to me. Say anything, my love.
跟我说话 什么话都行 亲爱的
Anything?
什么话都行么
Faker!
骗子
No, I wasn't faking my love for you.
不 我没有欺骗我对你的爱
I just didn't want to testify at my dad's trial.
我只是不想在我爸受审判的时候去作证
Well, you're a coward! No!
那你就是个懦夫 不
Adelaide, how could you let this happen again?
Adelaide 你怎么能让这样的事再次发生
I wish you'd come to. Or don't you care about me?
我希望你能醒过来 或者你根本就不在乎我
Of course I care about you.
我当然在乎你
You faker!
你个骗子
How could I let this happen to me again?
我怎么能让这样的事情在我身上再次发生呢
Take a single step to show me your love, Gary.
迈出一小步来证明你对我的爱 Gary
Faker!
骗子
She was wrong on that one.
这次她错了
It was love that made Gary take that step.
真的是爱让Gary迈出了那一步
Whoever said vegetables were good for your heart?
谁说蔬菜对你的心脏有好处啊
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Of course, he hadn't used his legs in three weeks.
当然 他已经三个星期没有用腿了
And Michael met with Wayne Jarvis.
Michael见到了Wayne Jarvis
I apologise for the rest of my family not being here.
很抱歉我家其他的人都没有来
They wanted to testify but they all have perfectly legal excuses.
他们都想作证 但他们都有合法的借口
And I can assure you that no one is hiding.
我可以保证没有谁在藏匿
Michael, your mother and your sister are not in a rehab centre.
Michael 你妈妈和你姐姐不在康复中心
Where are they really? We don't know.
那她们在哪里 我们也不知道
But we do know the two people who checked into Shady Pines
但我们知道的是 以Lucille Bluth和Lindsay Funke
under the names Lucille Bluth
名义入住松荫酒店
and Lindsay Funke are not your relatives.
的两人不是你的家人
Also, for someone in a coma,
还有 对于一个正处于昏迷状态的人来说
your brother Buster has made an impressive 15 phone calls
你的弟弟Buster已经给电台打了15个电♥话♥了
to radio stations alternately requesting I Will Survive and...
不停地喊"我要活下去" 还有
What was the other one? She's Out of My Life.
另一句是啥 "她已经离开我的生活了"
She's Out of My Life.
她已经离开我的生活了
As for your brother Gob in the USO...
鉴于你哥哥Gob在美国劳军组织
Don't tell me he's not in Iraq? Oh, no, he's there.
别告诉我他不在伊♥拉♥克♥ 没有没有 他在那儿
In fact, Michael, he's on the news. Right now.
实际上 Michael 他已经上新闻了 就是现在
Are bees better at sniffing out drugs than dogs?
蜜蜂能比狗更能够闻出毒品么
I'm sure it's coming right up. They've been playing it all day.
我确定马上就会放 他们都放了一整天了
And they deliver insulin right to my door.
他们把胰岛素直接送到我门口了
I'm sure it's right after this series of ads.
我确定它就在这一连串的广♥告♥后面
It's like every time you turn on the TV it's there.
每次你打开电视 它就在那儿
Why don't we just go online?
我们为什么不上网呢
Take it, cool your Japanese jets. This is just...
清清你的日本嗓 这真有点
An insurgent in Iraq... It's on!
伊♥拉♥克♥的暴♥动♥ 来啦
... from Orange County, California.
来自加利福尼亚州的奥兰治县
Why he's being held in jail,
为什么他在蹲监狱
and why he won't be coming home anytime soon.
为什么他无法在短时间内回家
And imagine the impact
想想如果我们打开电视的时候
if that had come on right when we turned on the TV.
那就出现 会是怎样的效果
Michael had been called to sign his brother out of the hospital.
Michael去医院给弟弟签出院手续
Buster, you can stop pretending to be in a coma.
Buster 你可以不用装昏了
We heard your request on the way over.
我们一路上都听着你的广播呢
I'm not faking it, Michael.
我没有假装昏迷 Michael
I really am this expressionless.
我真的茫然了
My love thinks I'm a coward,
我爱的人认为我是个懦夫
and just because I was using precious hospital resources
就是因为我用了稀缺的医用资源
to avoid my legal obligation.
来逃避我的法律责任
That does say coward. Yeah.
这确实是懦夫 是啊
We've got bigger problems.
我们有更大的问题了
Gob is locked in a prison in Iraq. What?
Gob被关在伊♥拉♥克♥的监狱里了 什么
So he's actually in an Iraqi prison?
所以他是在伊♥拉♥克♥管理的监狱里么
No, no. It's US run.
不 不 这个监狱是美国人运作的
God knows what they're doing to him.
天知道他们对Gob做什么了
Mom and Lindsay are pretending to be in rehab,
妈妈和Lindsay假装在康复中心
I can't get a hold of Dad,
我现在没法控制爸爸
and I have to fly to Iraq myself to get Gob.
我还得飞到伊♥拉♥克♥去找Gob
Do you have to go by yourself?
你必须要一个人去么
Let me go with you.
让我陪你去吧
I was trained by Army.
我受过军事训练
I speak the language.
我会讲他们的语言
You speak Arabic?
你会讲阿♥拉♥伯语
What's that mean?
那是什么意思
I was just clearing my throat.
我只是在清清嗓子而已
But I think it actually does mean laundry.
不过我觉得其实这意思是洗衣服
But like a child's laundry. We don't really have a word for it.
不过是小孩子洗衣服 我们没有一个特定的词来表达这个意思
But this is exactly what I need,
不过这正是我需要的
to prove to my love that I am a hero,
向我爱的人证明我是个英雄
not a coward!
不是一个懦夫
And, I have my uniform here.
我这儿还有件制♥服♥
Mother brought it for the photo shoot.
妈妈为了拍照而买♥♥的它
But would you be back in time for Maeby's surprise party?
你能及时赶回来参加Maeby的惊喜派对么
Probably not. We'll do something when I get back, okay?
估计不行了 等我回来我们再做点什么吧 好吗
Now, why don't you go ahead and drive the staircar home
现在你就开着楼梯车回家吧
and Buster and I will leave from here.
Buster和我会从这儿走的
Well, be careful. Hey, who's tougher than us?
小心啊 嘿 谁比我们更强硬啊
Close one.
就差一点
The depositions had been delayed,
宣誓作证被延期了
but the prosecution was about
不过这作证是为了
to get a Lord & Taylor bag full of evidence.
让一个Lord & Taylor的包里塞满证据
We supply the glitter, glue, the crepe paper,
我们有闪粉 胶水和皱纹纸
and the ready-made template
还有已经做好了的模板
pages for you to decorate and fill out with
给你装饰和填入
my favourite birthday,
我最喜欢的生日
foreign bank statements,
国外存款证明
and of course, family secrets.
当然还有 家族秘密
The scrapbooking sting had helped the D.A.
剪贴簿帮助了地方检察官
Gather evidence against people
收集了多变之人的证据
as diverse as Ken Lay,
比如Ken Lay
Oliver North.
Oliver North
But, ironically, not Martha Stewart.
不过 讽刺的是 没有Martha Stewart
So, dig up whatever you can
所以 把你们能挖掘的都尽量挖掘出来
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表