剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything
故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
and the one son who had no choice
其中一个儿子别无选择
but to keep them all together.
不得不撑起这个家
It's Arrested Development.
欢迎收看<发展受阻>
Michael Bluth and his family
Michael Bluth和他的家人
were meeting with their new attorney.
正和他家的新律师见面
Look, this is not the first time
瞧 这不是我第一次
I've been brought in to replace Barry Zuckerkorn.
被请来收拾Barry Zuckerkorn的烂摊子了
I think I can do for you everything he did.
我想他能做的事 我也能为你们做
Plus skew younger, with juries and so forth.
而且我更年轻 我还有陪审团
Any other questions?
有问题吗
Yes. How can you be even
是的 你真人怎么能比
cuter in person than you are in your ads?
广♥告♥里帅那么多呢
Are you a CEO, CFO, or other
你是CEO CFO 或者其他
executive facing these or similar charges?
主管人员 面临着以下这些控告呢
Why should you go to jail for a crime someone else noticed?
为什么因为别人发现你犯罪 你就要去坐牢呢
You don't need double talk, you need Bob Loblaw.
你不用含糊其辞 你只需Bob Loblaw
Well, we're not here to talk nonsense to Bob Loblaw.
我们不是来跟Bob Loblaw来吹牛的
We need to find out if the government has a good case against us.
我们要知道政♥府♥是不是抓住我们把柄了
I mean, there is a lot of proof
我是说 有大量证据
that my father was building houses in Iraq.
证明了我父亲曾在伊♥拉♥克♥建房♥
Well, your father claims
你父亲声称
he was put up to it by a British syndicate.
他是被一个英国财团拖下水的
And you've been threatened. Isn't that correct?
而且你们被人威胁了 对吧
It was.
的确是
How would you like someone
若是有人找你笨蛋家人的麻烦
going after some stupid person in your family?
你作何感想
Now, back off, you... ponce.
滚远点儿 欠[哔]的男妓
It's been a week, nothing's happened.
已经过去一周了 没事发生
Yeah, but you're not the one
对啊 你又不是那个
stuck under house arrest like a sitting duck.
被困在小黑屋里的冤大头
Oh, yeah, that's my father.
噢 对 那是我父亲
That's why we had the meeting here,
那就是我们来这里开会的原因
so that he couldn't interfere.
这样他就不能干涉我们了
Interfere? I'd have pulled down your pants
干涉 我恨不得扒下你的裤子
and spanked your ass raw.
打到你屁♥股♥开花
I'm sorry, have we met?
抱歉 我们见过面吗
Yes. This is Larry Middleman. He's your father's surrogate.
对 这是Larry Middleman 他是你父亲的代理人
Surrogate?
代理人
That's right, you dumb...
对 你这傻[哔]
I hired this guy to wear a camera in his hat
我请这人头上戴着摄像头
so he could be my eyes and ears
这样在我被关在阁楼的时候
while I'm stuck in this penthouse.
他就能代替我看和听
This camera helps me keep tabs on you idiots
这摄像头可以帮我监视你们这些笨蛋
while this thing rubs my ankle raw.
同时这东西可以搞得我脚踝痒痒的
I mean, look at this thing.
你看这玩意儿
I can't even go in the hallway... Without hearing that...
我都不能走去走廊 而不用听着那
Beep. Beep. Beep.
哔哔哔的声音
That's one of my partners. Excuse me.
那是我其中一个合伙人打来的 不好意思
I would like to be one of your partners.
我想成为你的伴侣
Do you think he got that, the two meanings?
你觉得他知道我说什么吗 一词多义
He's running pretty fast. I think he did.
他跑得挺快的 我想他知道的
Well, he was flirting earlier, I'll tell you that.
我告诉你 他早些时候还跟我调情呢
Just so you know, I'm looking to get divorced. Are you interested?
跟你说 我在搞离婚手续 你有兴趣吗
Yes.
有的
Let's call that a half hour.
算她半小时的钱
So you're not the only one who's got a date later.
所以又不是只有你要去约会
You've got a date?
你有约会
Her name's Rita, she teaches children at a private school,
她叫Rita 她在私立学校教书
and we're just having lunch.
我们等下要吃午餐
Lunch. Well, better bring some dog food,
午餐 那最好带点狗粮
'cause all the girls you date are dogs.
因为你要约的女孩子都是狗
And dogs love dog food, right, Pop?
狗狗都喜欢吃狗粮 对吧 爸
Shut up, you idiot. I'm trying to watch the game.
闭嘴 你这白♥痴♥ 我在看比赛呢
Just trying to make you laugh, Dad.
爸 我只是想逗你开心而已
That's all I ever wanted.
我只想那样而已
... and Smith, the catcher...
然后接球手Smith
You know, Gob, she's not a dog. It's just the opposite, actually.
Gob 她不是条狗 正好相反
She's exquisitely beautiful. She's fun, carefree, smart.
她很非常的漂亮 她很幽默 无忧无虑 很聪明
Full of surprises.
充满了惊喜
Including the fact that she was working with this man,
的确很惊喜 因为她为这个人工作
who was currently dropping her off for her date.
而他恰巧送她去约会
Now, all this fun and carefree, eh?
好了 你这么幽默 无忧无虑
It's only gonna fool him for so long.
准会把他玩得团团转
I'm a big girl. Yeah.
我是个女人了 对
Well, if he finds out what you really are,
如果他发现了你的真实身份
he might not make things so simple for you.
他可不会对你客气的
Rita, don't forget your hat.
Rita 别忘了帽子
And who am I kidding? She's too good for me.
我在干嘛呢 我配不上她
How do you think I feel?
你认为我怎样想的呢
Bob Loblaw's a handsome professional man.
Bob Loblaw是个又帅气又专业的男人
And I'm only used to, well, none of those things.
而我平时已经习惯了 拥有这些优点以外的人
Okay, Lindsay, are you
好多 Linsay 你是不是
forgetting that I was a professional twice over?
已经忘了我以前是两方面专业人士
An analyst and a therapist.
心理分♥析♥师和心理治疗师
The world's first analrapist.
世界上第一位治析师
Yes, and you were almost arrested for those business cards.
是 而且你因为那名片差点就被拘捕了
Yes. No, it did not look good on paper.
是的 不 只是在书面上不太好看而已
But I didn't stop because of the police inquiries.
但警♥察♥对我的调查并没有阻止我
I stopped to raise our little daughter.
我放弃事业是为了养育我们的女儿
But since we both have started to grow hair in unexpected places,
但既然咱们的毛开始在一些意料之外的地方长出来了
I suppose I shall soon be working as a leading man,
我想在不久的将来我会当上主角的
and she may soon start dating.
她很快会开始约会了
Maeby had already started dating. All right. See you tomorrow.
Maeby已经开始约会了 好的 明天见
Another date with Steve Holt? Yeah.
又要跟Steve Holt约会了 对啊
We're getting pretty serious. They weren't.
我们越来越认真了 他们没有
She was just avoiding her real crush on George Michael.
她只是想从暗恋Gorge Michael中转移注意力
That Steve sure knows how to please a lady.
Steve懂得怎么哄女孩子
Good. I was hoping he would be gifted sexually.
太好了 希望他在性方面有天分
I mean, I guess it makes sense, you know,
人家不是常说
older guys expect certain things.
成熟点的男孩都会期待进一步发展吗
They do? What a fun, sexy time for you.
是吗 多好呀 你也有激♥情♥时刻了
I'd be very careful of these British people.
我会很小心防着这些英国佬的
They're gonna try to get their hands
他们会用尽一切手段
on any evidence they can to hurt the family.
获取证据来击垮你们家的
So you're saying, shred the evidence? No, that's illegal.
你是说要销毁证据 不 那是犯法的
The prosecution is entitled to that evidence.
控方有利用证据的权利
Without it, they don't have a case.
没有证据的话 他们就不能提起诉讼
So you're saying, shred the evidence?
所以你是说要销毁证据
That's a felony.
那是重罪
And I certainly couldn't endorse anything like that.
我不能支持你这么做
Gotcha. Wink. Wink.
懂了 眨眼 眨眼
Did you say "Wink", or did you wink?
你说了"眨眼" 还是你刚刚眨眼了
He said that too, Dad.
爸 他把那句话也说出来了
We'll talk soon, folks. Thank you. Where you going?
咱们回头再聊 谢谢 你去哪儿
Where's the surrogate going?
代理人要去哪里
Stay there. I wanna see what he's gonna say. Don't leave.
留下 我要听下他有什么要说 不要走
See you, Pop.
再见 爸
You know, Gob, instead of trying to impress your fake father,
Gob 与其给假老爸留下好印象
maybe you should spend some time with your real son.
倒不如去跟你真正的儿子好好相处
Steve Holt's not my son.
Steve Holt才不是我儿子呢
Steve Holt? What, the moron jock?
那个四肢发达头脑简单的Steve Holt吗
That's my son, you pothead. Hey, that's my son.
那是我儿子 你这瘾君子 嘿 那是我儿子呢
Wait, wait. So that means that
等一下 那就是说
Steve Holt is my cousin? And Maeby's cousin, too.
Steve Holt是我堂哥 也是Maeby的表哥
I guess. Shoot, I'm late for my date.
我想是的 糟糕 我要迟到了
Yeah, at the kennel. Right?
对 在养狗场 对吧
Sorry, you lobbed that one right over the plate, Michael.
不好意思 你这球吊过了本垒板
Home run.
全垒打
And Michael hurried to the
然后Michael赶到
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表