剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
It was on the news.
新闻报道了
An unlicensed Mary Poppins takes down another tourist.
无证表演的玩偶又一次撞倒游客
Is this the work of the itsy-bitsy IRA?
这会是小爱尔兰共和军的杰作吗
I don't wanna talk about this right now.
我现在不想谈这个
Dad, we're gonna go in there,
老爸 我们要进去了
Andy Griffith's gonna whisper something,
Andy Griffith也会来帮助我们
we're gonna plead guilty, nice and simple.
我们直接认罪 简单干脆
You didn't hear. We lost Andy.
你还不知道 Andy不能来了
What are you talking about? He didn't like his trailer.
你说什么 他不满意去接他的车
He thought we were making fun of him.
他以为我们在恶搞他
No one was making fun of Andy Griffith.
千万别恶搞Andy Griffith
I can't emphasise that enough.
切记切记切切不可忘记
Oh, God, don't look now, but Gob's doing his magic show.
天啊 别看 Gob开始演出了
Boy, a stupid magic show. We gotta watch this.
天啊 如此烂的表演可不能错过
A big turnout.
吸引了好多人
I think a lot of people are probably here for the free chicken.
人们都是冲着自♥由♥之鸡[免费鸡肉]来的
Gather around, humans,
靠近些 凡人们
and I will show you the plight of
我将让你们见识到
an innocent man who yearns to be free as a bird.
一个渴望自♥由♥的无辜者如何挣脱困境
I've got to start labelling these suits.
我得记住谁拿了我的钱
Who shall I send on this journey to that dangling cage?
谁将被我送到那个悬挂的笼子里
Pick me.
让我来
Look, can I be in this stupid trick?
我能参与这个愚蠢的戏法吗
Please? Steve Holt, what are you doing here?
我可以吗 Steve Holt 你来干什么
I just came to see the magic show.
我是来看魔术的
I didn't know it was you. Do you like magic?
我不知道是你表演 你喜欢魔术吗
No, I love it.
不 我爱魔术
And at that moment, Gob chose
此时 Gob决定向儿子展示出
to show his own son what he was capable of.
他的看家本领
I've decided I will be performing the feat myself.
我决定自己来完成这个表演
Wait, we're back to hair?
等会儿 又要有头发了吗
Fortunately for Tobias, however,
对于Tobias来说是个好结局
he'd found it too painful to part with his new hair.
要剃掉他的新头发简直要了老命
Boy, did I catch a break.
天啊 我刚松口气
So he opted to wear a bald cap.
所以他选择带秃头帽
This chicken shall be wrongly cooped.
这只鸡不该被关起来
Is that a chicken? Oh, my God.
那是一只鸡吗 天啊
Dad, are you all right?
老爸你没事吧
I fooled his own son.
我骗过了他的亲儿子
I am a leading man.
我是合格的男主角
And Gob himself was running through the storm drains...
Gob本人正在下水道里
I'm sorry, Steve. ...free as a chicken.
对不起了 Steve 鸡一样自♥由♥了
I need to be a father.
我要当一个合格的父亲
And George, Sr needed to escape, too.
老George也想逃跑
I got him.
我抓到他了
Keeps him out of the kitchen.
让他离厨房♥远点儿
And Michael, seeing what a life of cowardice leads to,
Michael 目睹这懦弱的一切
decided he had enough of it.
决定要改变
And soon George, Sr came to and it was time to render a plea.
老George被带到法庭 进行申辩
The prosecution's got that stud from L.A. Law.
控方的强大外援来自<洛城法网>
It's Harry Hamlin. I love my trailer.
那是Harry Hamlin 我喜欢我的拖车
In the matter of The People v. Bluth, how do you plead?
公诉布鲁斯一案 被告如何答辩
We plead not guilty.
我们不承认有罪
Order in the court.
肃静
Who let a flash bulb camera in here? What are you doing?
这个闪光相机怎么进来的 你在干什么
I'm tired of the cowardice.
我当胆小鬼当够了
You're not guilty, we're gonna fight this.
你没罪 我们要力争到底
We've got the truth on our side.
真理在我们这边
They don't have a... prayer.
他们不可能[哔]胜诉
Send the cheque to my accountant.
支票寄给我的会计师
This is where Andy could have helped us.
Andy要是在 也就起这点儿作用
Well, I'm proud of you.
真为你骄傲
It's about time I showed a little courage.
因为我在恰当的时候展现了勇气
I just hope those Brits aren't as dangerous as Dad said.
我只希望那些英国佬没有老爸说的那么可怕
Well, they're not gonna get any closer to us.
放心 他们不可能接近我们
If they do, we're gonna see them coming.
即使这样 我们也会及时发现
Oh, my God. That's Rita.
天啊 是Rita
I told her I was coming here and she came.
我之前告诉她我要来这里 现在她来了
That's Rita? Yeah.
那就是Rita 是
Wow. She is way out of his league.
哇 他实在太高攀了
Look, I'm glad you're here.
很高兴在这里看到你
I wanna call you sometime and take you out.
我本打算给你打电♥话♥约你出来的
I'd really like that.
我很愿意
And then, just to prove to himself he wasn't a coward,
为了证明他不是胆小鬼
he went one step further.
他迈出了关键的一步
And Rita was happy to be in Michael's life as well,
Rita也很高兴和Michael在一起
for you see, Rita,
可是 你看
had a secret of her own.
Rita有一个不可告人的秘密
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表