剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
That's just it, Dad. There
老爸 别说了
won't be a jury because we are pleading guilty.
我们直接认罪 不需要陪审团
I am not...
我没有
Well, I didn't want to tell you this.
我本不想说的
Are you ready for the bombshell?
准备好被彻底震惊了吗
Andy Griffith wasn't the bombshell?
Andy Griffith还不算震惊吗
I'm a patsy. I was set up by the Brits.
我被骗了 英国人骗了我
A group of British builders operating outside the OC...
一帮英国建筑商操纵了检查局
Don't call it that. ... contacted me for a partnership
别这么说 让我入伙
to build homes overseas.
修建海外的房♥子
I did not know they meant Iraq.
我当时不知道是伊♥拉♥克♥
They've got a picture of you with Saddam Hussein.
他们有你和萨♥达♥姆♥的合影
I thought that was the guy who played the Soup Nazi.
我以为他扮的是Soup Nazi
Come on. I told him how much I liked his work.
谁信啊 我当时还说我很喜欢他的作品
Anyway, the Brits used that picture to blackmail me.
总之 是英国佬用照片敲诈我
A picture like that, Michael, can end your career.
一张这样的照片 足以整死你
Not in every case.
也因人而异
These are dangerous people, Michael.
他们都是危险分子
They'll do whatever it takes
会不择手段
to get inside this family and just bring us down.
整垮我们这个家庭
British people. They're polite,
英国人吗 他们看似彬彬有礼
and the men all sound gay, but they will rip out your heart
温文尔雅 其实随时都想整死你
and their breath...
还有他们都有口臭
And you wanna go after these people?
你想找他们的麻烦
Well, yes, it takes a little courage, Michael.
这当然需要一点勇气 Michael
I know that's not your strongest suit.
我知道你不擅长这个
You're even scared to ask a girl out on a date.
你连泡妞都不敢
Why does everybody think that I'm scared of girls?
怎么大家都觉得我不敢泡妞呢
Because you're a chicken.
因为你是胆小鬼
You're a chicken. No, I'm not.
你是胆小鬼 我不是
What are you doing? Michael and women?
你搞什么 Michael泡妞
That's what I was just telling him.
我就是这么说的
Look, I haven't found the right girl.
我不过是没遇见对的人
When I do, I will ask her out.
如果她出现 我肯定约她
Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?
你们见识过真正的胆小鬼吗
Wait, wait. I got the perfect thing.
等会儿 我有个绝佳的想法
That's enough.
别闹了
I will give it one day, all right?
我用一天时间
I'll see if there's any evidence of these nefarious Brits.
看看能否找到英国人的相关证据
But I'm warning you, if I can't, we're pleading guilty.
不过我警告你 如果找不到 你必须认罪
You're either going back to jail,
同时回到监狱
or if the judge shows absolutely no mercy at all,
若是法官一点不留情
you'll be staying here with my mother.
你就跟老妈待着吧
Lindsay, I didn't want to tell you earlier,
Lindasy 我之前不想告诉你
but I did get you a car.
不过我的确给你买♥♥了一辆车
Is it the Lexus? It's more like a Lincoln.
雷克萨斯吗 是辆加长林肯
Oh, come on!
没搞错吧
There's no satellite radio, but there's a banjo in the closet.
虽然没有卫星收音机 但衣柜里有五弦琴
And watch out for live-ins.
小心流浪汉
You will get some live-ins.
他们有时候会来
Michael was investigating his
为了调查老爸的案子
father's case in the English section of Orange County.
Michael来到奥兰治县的英国街
Lanes reversed!
靠左行驶
You're driving on the wrong side, you blooming idiot.
你开错边了 你个大笨蛋
I need to check the records
我想看看十年前
for any British-owned building businesses
有没有任何英国建筑公♥司♥
that would have applied for licence about 10 years ago.
办理过申请
I'm so sorry.
不好意思
You'll need a U.K. Passport to check those files.
你需要出示英国护照才能查看
They're for British eyes only.
只有英国人才能"看"
Don't I look kind of British?
我看着不像英国人吗
Perhaps if you're willing to lose 20 pounds.
给我20英镑 你就是地道的英国人
The clerk was asking for a bribe, but this was lost on Michael.
对方的暗示对Michael完全不起作用
You guys do go for the jugular.
你还真是坚持原则
If you find someone with a passport, we're here till 8:00,
拿来护照 我们八点下班
and do stay for the Poppins.
一定要留下来看<欢乐满人间>哦
So Michael went to the local pub... Bloody Yank.
Michael来到当地的酒吧 你没长眼啊
... to see if he could find someone with a British passport.
寻找持有英国护照的人
Welcome to The Yellowfang.
欢迎来到黄牙酒吧
I am Lionel, and the soup of the day is...
我是Lionel 今天的例汤是
What's the soup of the day, Mum? Bread.
妈 今天的例汤是什么 面包
And the soup of the day is bread,
例汤是面包
unless you're just here for the Poppins.
除非你是来看<欢乐满人间>的
And that's when Michael
此时此刻
saw the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.
Michael看到一个绝色佳人
Not her. Wait for it.
当然不是她 稍等
Are you from Wee Britain?
你是从小不列颠来的吗
Great Britain, actually.
我是真正的英国人
I was wondering if you might be
我想让你跟我去个地方
willing to go somewhere with me. I will pay you.
我会付钱给你
You'll pay me? Not... Not for sex.
付钱 不是为了 上♥床♥
You're gonna think that I'm Jack the Ripper, right?
你以为我是开膛手杰克吗
Didn't he kill prostitutes...
他不是只杀妓♥女♥吗
I'm not a prostitute. Then I shall let you live.
我不是妓♥女♥ 那就饶你不死
That's my worst hello. Let me try again.
我太不会说话了 让我重说一次
My name is Michael. Rita.
我叫Michael Rita
So I need access to these
我需要看些文件
files that are apparently for British eyes only.
但是这些文件只对英国人开放
Well, lucky for you, my whole face is British.
算你走运 我是地道的英国人
It's just across the street, here. I really appreciate...
文件就在街对面 非常感谢
Hello, I thought you said you were open till 8:00.
你不是说八点下班吗
Oh yes, GMT.
我说的是格林威治时间
Everything here is on Greenwich Mean Time.
这里都按格林威治时间进行
What a curious street.
好古怪的规矩
Wait, Rita, I don't suppose that you're here tomorrow morning?
Rita等会儿 你明早还在这里吗
No, not in the morning, no. I'll be back at Slowbrooke.
不在 我要回"慢条斯理布鲁克"
Slowbrooke, the private school? You teach kids, huh?
"慢条斯理布鲁克" 私立学校 你是老师吗
I like to think that they teach me.
我觉得他们教我更多
Like what? How to eat crayons, throw tantrums?
教你什么 吃蜡笔还是发脾气
No. Not when I'm there.
当然不是 当我面对学生时
I'm very good.
我非常棒
I didn't mean to impugn your ability or...
我没有讽刺你的意思
This is turning into one of my worst goodbyes.
我真是太笨嘴拙舌了
Farewell,
别了
and our paths shan't cross again.
从此人生不再有交集
As you like it.
如你所愿
Michael would have walked away forever,
Michael本该一去不回头
but he was struck by something he remembered from his childhood.
但天降玩偶将他打翻在地
You know...
你知道...
Ladies and Gentleman, it's the flight of the Mary Poppins.
先生们女士们 请看飞翔的Mary Poppins
Mary Poppins will take flight...
还是先闪吧
Must be the Poppins.
Poppins干的好事
I'm sorry, it's wrong to laugh. I don't...
不好意思 我不该笑 我不是
No, it was good. I liked it. It's just, I was gonna ask you,
没事儿 我刚想问你
preschools just go half day, right,
幼儿园只上半天班是吧
and I'm not trying to pick you up,
有没有可能
but is there anyway that I can come by,
我顺道路过你的学校
pick you up, bring you here?
接上你 来到这里
Yeah, I...
嗯
I suppose I could sneak out at naptime.
我估计午睡时间能溜出来一会儿
Yes? Perfect. Great.
真的吗 太好了
And I shall drop you off alive, hooker or no.
那就放你一条生路 我还是闭嘴吧
Tobias, still hoping to be in Gob's trick... It's right here.
Tobias仍然想参与Gob的演出 就是这里
... ventured into a costume shop he'd stumbled upon...
他壮着胆子来到多年前发现的服装店
Look who's back. ...years earlier.
看看是谁回来了
Are you gonna buy this time, or you just curious?
你这次是买♥♥啊还是买♥♥啊还是买♥♥啊
I suppose I'm buy-curious.
这次真的要买♥♥
I have a big TV opportunity.
我有个上电视的好机会
This is where all the big TVs come.
那你就来对地方了
Let's start with the Eve Arden. All right.
先从Eve Arden发型试起 好的
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表