剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
I mean, she wanted to get a drink, and I know it's crazy.
她想来喝一杯 我知道这很疯狂
I mean, I'm married. And the carbs.
我都已经结婚了
Well, Tobias, sometimes life is about making difficult...
Tobias 有时候人生就是需要做一些艰难的
Sandwiches. I know.
三明治嘛 我懂
You read my mind.
你真是我肚里的蛔虫啊
Oh, God, here she is.
哦 上帝啊 她来了
Next to that guy?
那男的旁边那个吗
What guy?
什么男的
That guy.
那个男的
No, that's her.
不 那就是她啊
Him? That's a girl.
他吗 那是个姑娘
I think the name Michael is making you look for a man.
我想Michael这个名字让你觉得
Think I'm looking at a man.
我在找一个男的
Michael. Yes?
Michael 什么事
Yes? No, I meant girlMichael.
什么事 没叫你 我叫的是女版的Michael
I'm gonna leave you two alone.
你们俩玩着哈
So nice to meet you, girl-Michael.
很高兴见到你 女版Michael
What? Yes?
什么 你好
Hi, Nellie.
嗨 Nellie
I was thinking that we could meet down here.
我想我们可以在楼下见面
Actually, I think I'm gonna come up.
好吧 那我上去吧
I really need to see you.
我真的要见见你了
Yeah, I really want to see you, too.
我也要见见你
There's something we need to talk about.
有些事我们得谈谈
I've always been mildly attracted to you.
我觉得我有点喜欢你
What? Well, let's face it.
什么 面对现实吧
There's no denying that there's a heat between us.
不可否认的是我们之间有点火花
I deny it. I'd like to deny that.
我否认 我极力否认这事
I know you feel it, too, this burning desire.
我知道你也感受到了 这种炙热的欲望
I don't feel anything.
我什么都没感受到
I feel a burning mutual respect.
我感受到的是一种互相尊重
I've got an outfit that's
我有件衣服
gonna turn that respect into something fun.
能让那种尊重转变成某种乐趣
Respect is fun, Nellie.
有尊重就很有乐趣了 Nellie
You know, you're gonna want respect when you hear what I...
等你听我说完你就会想要那份尊重了
Where is the light?
灯在哪儿
Don't touch that light! What?
别碰那盏灯 什么
This is what happens when
这就是你的下场
you steal from Frank's stable without paying.
偷我Frank的摇钱树还不付钱
You wanna be her pimp, you gotta settle up with me.
你想要帮她拉皮条 那就得先把账算清楚
Pimp? You mean that she's a...
拉皮条 你是说她是
Lady of the evening. Working girl.
夜晚的女人 卖♥♥力工作的女人
She turns illusions for money.
她给人一种错觉是为了赚钱
And that's when Michael recognised the voice.
现在Michael听出那是谁的声音了
Tricks. Wait a minute.
戏法 等等
Don't you do it!
别开灯
Ain't nobody gonna see what Frank looks like!
从来没人看到Frank的相貌
Franklin is Frank?
Franklin就是Frank
Michael had just discovered that his brother was the pimp
Michael这才发现原来他的老哥是拉皮条的
for the woman he thought was his sister.
拉的就是那个他以为是他姐姐的女人
What the hell is going on? Nellie is not a prostitute.
这是什么情况 Nellie才不会是妓♥女♥
Of course she is.
她当然是了
But I can see what the misunderstanding is.
但是我明白你哪里误会了
You didn't know.
你不知道
Maybe we can give him a family discount!
也许我们能给他一个家庭折扣价
Family discount is right, Gob.
家庭折扣才是王道 Gob
This is the sister that I've been talking about.
这就是我一直和你说的那个姐姐
Maybe I should've been getting a family rate.
也许我应该要个家庭折扣价的
Oh, my God! How do you know her?
哦 天呐 你怎么认识她的
Met up with her after a show. And you did things with her?
一次表演之后认识的 你和她做了
He didn't.
他没做
I did.
我做了
Well, if you consider crying like a girl doing something.
如果像小女孩一样哭算是做了的话 那就做了
I just want my brother to respect me, you know?
我只希望我弟弟尊重我 懂吗
I mean, I don't even have a job.
我连工作都没有
Look, I could use a man's voice on the phone.
听着 打电♥话♥的时候我可能需要用到这个男人的声音
And I like your little puppet show.
而且我还挺喜欢你的木偶戏的
Ain't so little when I take my pants off, lady.
把我裤子扒了也不小的哟 女士
I mean, obviously I'd take some of the cry out of that.
显然我以后会把这哭腔去掉
But I am not a pimp, Michael.
不过我不是皮条客 Michael
She needed protection, so I make some threats, I wear this hat,
她需要保护 所以我制♥造♥了点恐惧 戴上这个
and I collect my 10%.
然后拿10%的提成
Yeah, that's a pimp. And our sister is a prostitute.
这就是拉皮条 我们的姐姐还是个妓♥女♥
I'm your sister? I think so.
我是你姐姐 我想是的
I found you in my dad's computer.
我在我老爸的电脑里找到你的
And I thought that maybe he was embezzling money
我想他想也许贪污了点钱
and taking advantage of you,
然后想好好利用你
and that's why I hired you to do your work at the office.
所以我才雇你到公♥司♥上班
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
Wait a minute, what kind of work did you do?
等等 你都做了哪些工作
No wonder they were so happy.
难怪他们那么开心
I'm so embarrassed.
我真丢死人了
Nellie, hang on a second.
Nellie 等等
You know, Gob, this might be that sign from God
Gob 这也许就是上帝的神迹
that you should change your ways.
你应该换条生路了
No, I think that's going to be something big.
不 我觉得没什么大不了的
Downstairs, meanwhile, Lindsay arrived at the bar for her date.
与此同时 在楼下 Lindsay和她男人约会
Michael. Oh, my God, my husband.
Michael 哦 我的天 我老公
Oh, my God, my wife.
哦 我的天 我老婆来了
Are you two here for each other?
你们是来见对方的
Is that what you were doing?
你也是来见他吗
How dare you! How dare you!
你居然敢这样 你居然敢这样
And with another woman! With another man!
和别的女人鬼混 和别的男人鬼混
Wait, wait. You didn't plan this together?
等等 等等 这不会都是计划好的吧
I just assumed you wanted a Holy Trinity.
我以为你们想来一次"合抱圣三一"呢
Absolutely not. We're a happily married couple.
当然不是了 我们是一对幸福的夫妻
Yes, who happen to be very much in love with each other.
那是 而且我们碰巧彼此深爱着对方
Well, you're still gonna have to pay Frank.
好吧 但是你们还是要付钱给Frank
Michael confronted his father.
Michael去找他老爸
I know who N. Bluth is.
我知道N.Bluth是谁了
It is Nellie, and I found her.
她叫Nellie 我找到他了
That's your sissy cousin Larry.
那是你那个娘炮表哥Larry
Even then we knew. That's why we called him Nellie.
当时我们就知道了 所以我们才叫他Nellie
Do you not know that expression, Michael?
你不知道这事吗 Michael
I thought we were on the same page here.
我还以为我们都清楚这点呢
It's a nice try, Pop, but in your old computer, I found a Nellie.
演得不错 老爸 但在你的旧电脑里 我找到个名字叫Nellie的
You're trying to tell me that that is not my sister?
你还要告诉我说她不是我姐姐吗
Yes. It's perfectly innocent.
是 完全没关系
She's my prostitute.
她是我找的妓♥女♥
I'm a red-blooded man.
我是个热血男儿啊
I have certain needs that your mom can't satisfy.
我的某些需求你老妈也满足不了我
But sex wasn't one of them.
但是性不在那些需求中
I just want my brother to envy my money.
我只希望我弟弟嫉妒我有钱
But he's got that hair.
但他有一头秀发啊
Why can't I have hair and money, and him nothing?
为什么我就不能两者兼有 而他什么都没有呢
She's not my sister. I let her into the company.
她不是我姐姐 但我让她进公♥司♥了
You didn't give her access to the cash, did you?
你不会让她碰钱了吧
She said she liked me.
她说她喜欢我
She's a prostitute. That's her job.
她是妓♥女♥ 那是她的本职工作
Oh, no, the N. Bluth account.
哦 不好 那个N.Bluth账户
What? The N. Bluth account? That is your account?
怎么了 那个账户怎么了 那是你的账户吗
Maybe.
也许吧
But it's only embezzlement if you spend it outside the company.
如果你在公♥司♥外的地方花那笔钱就是贪污了
It's gone. It's empty. She got to it.
钱没了 账户空了 她把钱全卷走了
Well, there goes the company. Okay, now, hold on, now.
公♥司♥算是完了 好了 行了
Let's not panic, because I know someone who can find her.
先别慌 我知道有个人可以找到她
His name is Frank. That's Gob's puppet.
他就是Frank 那就是老哥的木偶
I'm going to prison.
我要坐牢了
You haven't heard from Oscar lately, have you?
最近你没听到过Oscar的消息吧
No. Okay.
没有 好吧
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表