剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
who had finally gotten his grandfather's jetpack to work.
他终于会用爷爷的喷气装置了
It's hard to breathe in this
穿着这个好难呼吸
thing and it's really hot. I'm sweating all over it.
里面好热 我的汗流地到处都是
I can't stop this thing!
我不知道怎么停下来
You're blowing my audition! I ache with embarrassment.
我的试镜要被你毁了 我简直要羞愧死了
The Japanese were never to be heard from again.
日本人就此一去不回
Okay, what's going on here?
到底是什么情况
Okay, that's no surprise.
好吧 意料之中
George Michael?
George Miachel
Dad, I'm sorry. I can't fly it very well, all right?
老爸 对不起 我实在飞不好 行了吧
I think I would rather have the Welch.
我宁愿要那套西装
I didn't buy you that.
这个不是我买♥♥的
I bought you the train set which you guys just destroyed.
你们刚才弄坏的火车玩具是我买♥♥的
Did you keep the receipt?
收银条你还留着吗
What is that? It's feedback.
什么声音 是回声
Is someone else wired?
谁带着耳机
That's me. My friend Frank wired me.
是我 Frank给我带的
He wanted me to be a mole. Our cover's blown.
他让我扮一个鼹鼠 身份败露了
Let's get out of here.
我们赶紧走
Goodbye, Tobias.
再见了 Tobias
He wanted you to be a mole?
他让你当间谍
Oh, my God.
天呐
Tobias Funke. You're Mr F.
Tobias Funke 你才是F先生
Which means that man was Rita's uncle. What have I done?
所以那个男人是Rita的叔叔 我都做了些什么
I have to get this suit back.
我得把衣服还回去
They destroyed our town, but they can't take away our memories.
他们毁了我们的小镇 却带不走我们的回忆
I've had... The time of my life.
这真是 我一生中最美好的时候了
I think he's being sarcastic, Gob.
我觉得他是在讽刺你 Gob
No, I'm not, Mother. I mean, lover.
我才没有呢 老妈 我是说 爱人
I like making love to Mother. I mean lover!
我爱跟老妈嘿♥咻♥ 我是说爱人啦
Oh, my God. Buster, is that you?
天呐 Buster 是你
Yes.
嗯
Gob, it's just, I wanted to spend some time with you.
Gob 我只是想跟你多点时间相处
That's all.
仅此而已
And you enjoyed it. You can't deny that.
你也玩得很尽兴 这你无法否认
I guess you're right.
你说得也对
Maybe we should spend more time together.
也许我们是该多相处一下
I'd really like that.
那太好了
It's weird.
真奇怪
It took some idiot parrot man
竟然是几个帽子里藏摄像机的
with a camera in his hat to bring us together.
蠢货让我们变得这么亲近的
But even a pro like Larry has a breaking point.
即使Larry这种专业人士也有忍♥无可忍♥的时候
Rita. What do you want? I have to pack.
Rita 你来干嘛 我还要收拾行李呢
Pack? Where are you going?
收拾行李 你要去哪
Someone called the bobbies on us. No, no.
有人叫警♥察♥来查我们 不是吧
My uncle and I have to go back to big Britain.
我和我叔叔得回英国去了
That was me, Rita. I am so,
那个人是我 Rita 我真的真的
so sorry. I didn't know what was going on.
很抱歉 我实在是想不通
Why did your uncle threaten me?
你叔叔为什么要恐吓我
He thought you might be trouble.
他觉得你会是个麻烦
That was actually very astute of him. Goodbye, Michael.
他倒是很有远见 再见了 Michael
You know, I really did fancy you. I can't stay here now.
我是真的喜欢你 但我不能待在这里了
Marry me. What?
嫁给我 什么
Let me marry you.
嫁给我
You can get a green card, you can stay here,
这样你有了绿卡就能待在这里了
and we can just see if this works, you know?
我们也可以看看彼此是否合适
I mean, I know it sounds crazy, but
我也知道有点疯狂
this will give us a chance to get away from both of our families
但是这样我们就可以抛开我们的家庭
and see if this works.
看我俩是否有可能
Might be fun.
应该会很好玩
Yes. Really?
好 真的
Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes! But let's go right now, okay?
好 好 好 好 当然好 但是我们得赶紧走
Before my uncle gets out of the shower for some more cigarettes.
赶在我叔叔洗完澡出来抽烟之前
Okay, you take that, I gotta leave a note.
好 这个你拿着 我来留个字条
But there was one piece of intelligence that Michael didn't have.
但是Michael也有智商不够用的时候
Interesting.
这个不错
Don't even think about it, Jay. She's an MRF.
你想都不要想 Jay 她是个MRF
"MRF," What's that? Mentally retarded female.
"MRF" 什么意思 弱智女
That explains what she's doing with him. And the hats.
我终于能理解她为什么会跟他在一起了 还有她那些帽子
Oh, my God. She's gonna marry him.
天呐 他们要结婚
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
George, Sr, disoriented in the walls,
老George还在墙壁之间迷路着
almost makes contact with a new mole.
差点和新的鼹鼠打了个照面
Not that one. Wait for it.
不是这个 等一会儿
And Michael and Rita start a new life together.
Miachel和Rita一起开始了新生活
What's that?
这是什么
A prize. A lovely, lovely prize.
奖牌 特别 特别可爱的奖牌
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表