剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Tobias. I mean, everything's gone crazy.
Tobias 我的意思是 一切都已经疯了
The gala, Mom and Warden Gentiles...
筹款晚会 妈妈 还有 Gentiles典狱长
I mean, what is in it for him?
我是说 这对他有什么好处
I think he's taking advantage of Mom.
我觉得他想占妈妈的便宜
And did it ever occur to
难道你就没有想过
you that maybe Warden Gentiles likes her?
也许Gentiles典狱长喜欢她
Likes her what? No, I mean likes her,
喜欢她的什么 不 我是说喜欢她
like, is attracted to her.
比如 被她吸引了
Who is the her in that sentence?
你说的她是谁
Mom. Warden Gentiles likes Mom.
妈妈 Gentiles典狱长喜欢妈妈
Her?
她
I'm afraid I'm with Michael on this.
恐怕我跟Michael的观点一样
The guy runs a prison. He can have any piece of ass he wants.
这家伙掌管着监狱 他想要谁的屁♥股♥都行
And if he likes her in that sense, it makes it even worse.
如果跟你话里说的一样 他喜欢她 那就更糟了
I don't want Mom mixed up with the sort of creep
我不想妈妈跟那种对她入迷的
that would have her as a fetish.
虚伪老骗子搞在一起
Oh, Michael. You're just feeling neglected by your mother.
你只是因为被妈妈忽视了而不高兴
You wanted to go to this with her, didn't you?
你想跟她一起去 对不对
I don't need to take my mom to a gala, okay?
我不需要带着我妈妈去参加晚会 好吗
Only losers go to those
只有废材才会
things with their parents. I'm going with my son.
跟着他的父母去参加这些活动 我要跟我儿子去
I may skip that. I don't like galas.
我就不去了 我不喜欢晚会
Actually, he loved galas. All kids do.
事实上 他爱死晚会了 所有的孩子都这样
Oh, come on. Don't leave your Uncle Teabag hanging.
哦 别这样 别把你的T—Bag叔叔扔在一边
Please don't call yourself that.
请别那样叫你自己
What he was having trouble
让他为难的事情是
with was looking directly at his dying uncle.
直视他要死的叔叔
I can't stand by and watch Mom get hurt. I got to get down there.
我不能站在一旁看着妈妈受伤害 我要过那边去
This is heartbreaking. I got to get this for the video.
这太让人心碎了 我要把这个拍下来
Hey, George Michael,
嘿 George Michael
you wanna put your head down there by his drainage shunt?
你能把头凑到他嘴旁边吗
Buster, meanwhile, was also feeling abandoned by Mother.
Buster 同时 也感觉到被"妈妈"抛弃了
Mother! I have no one now.
妈妈 我现在无依无靠了
But at that very moment, his true father returned.
不过正在这时 他真正的父亲回来了
Uncle-Father Oscar! What are you doing here?
Oscar叔叔兼老爸 你在这里干什么
Well, you know me. I could never leave a little bud behind.
好吧 你知道我的 我从来舍不得留下一点点大♥麻♥
A hug, nice.
来个拥抱 好极了
You haven't seen a little box with a turtle on it, have you?
你看见了一个有乌龟在里面的小箱子了吗
Yeah. My turtle was living in it
看见了 我的乌龟之前在里面
before he ate all the grass and died.
后来吃了那些草就死了
He ate all the grass? Yeah.
它把草都吃了 对
Well, it's been great catching up. Wait, where you going?
好吧 我来的真是时候 等等 你要去哪
I can't stay,
我不能带着这
because if my brother finds out that I'm here,
因为如果我的哥哥发现我在这的话
he's gonna try switching places again,
他又会试图跟我调换身份
and I can't go back to prison.
我不能再回到监狱去了
Wait, wait, wait!
等 等 等
If my father comes in, you can hide in one of Gob's tricks.
如果我爸爸进来了 你可以躲在Gob耍把戏的笼子里
I can't. At least you can stay
不行 至少你可以留在这
and help me bury my poor turtle.
帮我埋葬我可怜的乌龟
Or we could cremate it.
或许我们可以火化它
And Maeby was having a harder time
而Maeby此时比Buster更愁
finishing Warden Gentiles' screenplay than he did.
因为要读完Gentiles典狱长写的剧本
You're a reader.
你这么喜欢阅读
How'd you like to read something fun
你想不想看看一些有趣的东西
that we could talk about on the way to the prison gala?
然后我们可以在去监狱晚会的路上谈论这个
I'm actually gonna sit that out.
事实上我对那晚会没什么兴趣
I'm just burnt out on prisons lately.
我只是最近对监狱没了兴趣
This might change your mind.
这个可能会让你有兴趣
Is that a screenplay? Well, that's what you're gonna tell me.
这是剧本吗 好吧 这应该由你来告诉我
And Michael raced to warn his mother of the warden's intentions.
Michael赶去了监狱以警告他妈妈典狱长企图不良
Hey, you can't park there. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
嘿 你不能在这停车 对不起 对不起
No staircar parking.
有楼梯的车禁止停放
Sorry.
对不起
Everything looks delicious.
一切看起来都美味极了
Oh, One-Eye's a wonderful chef.
独眼龙是个很棒的厨师
I've had to go to his
我不得不去了
parole hearings twice and lied through my teeth
两次他的假释听证会 然后在公堂上撒谎
to keep him here.
才把他留在了这
Hi, I just...
嗨 我只是
Well, what are you guys doing?
好吧 你们在干什么
It's perfectly innocent,
这是非常清白的
but I can see how if our roles were reversed,
不过我能想到如果我们角色互换
I might have you beaten with a pillowcase full of batteries.
我会用装满电池的枕套揍死你
I'll give you two a moment. Thank you.
我会给你们独处的时间 谢谢
I don't know why I always assume everyone's very nice...
不知道为什么我总以为每个人都是大好人
What is wrong with you? That man is being wonderful to us.
你发什么神经 那个男人对我们都很好
And that doesn't concern you, Mother?
而这都没有让你担忧 妈妈
For all you know he could be trying to seduce you.
你知道他可能在企图引诱你
Michael, you're crazy. I certainly hope so.
Michael 你疯了 我希望如此
I'm trying to seduce him.
是我在引诱他
Who's the I in that sentence?
你刚刚说的我是谁
Me.
我
You?
你
Her.
她
Michael had just discovered
Michael才刚刚发现
that his mother was interested in another man.
他妈妈对另外一个男人有兴趣
Mom wants to sleep with the warden. What?
妈妈想跟典狱长上♥床♥ 什么
Oh, God! Great.
喔 老天 好极了
Great? The man is old enough to be her contemporary, Lindsay.
好极了 那男人都老得能当她的同龄人了 Lindsay
Plus, she's married, okay?
还有 她已经结婚了 好吗
She can't be writhing around underneath the covers...
她不能偷偷摸摸地红杏出墙
What is wrong with you? That's disgusting! God!
你有病吗 这太恶心了 老天
Take it easy. No, it's just I've always had a thing
别紧张 不是这样的 只是我脑子里总有
about Mom and Dad being together. I know that.
妈妈和爸爸在一起的画面 我知道
I have a sense of propriety, my god!
我知道什么不合规矩 我的天
Gob, we've had this conversation.
Gob 我们谈过这个
When?
什么时候
The last time you ended up seeing Mom and Dad go at it.
你最后一次看到妈妈和爸爸在床上的时候
What? No! God, Michael! I did no such thing.
什么 不 老天 Michael 我没有看到过
He did very much that thing
他确确实实看到过
when his parents got
当两年前
intimate in a conjugal trailer two years ago.
他父母在监狱夫妻拖车间里打的火热的时候
But, thankfully, he found a way to forget that.
不 庆幸的是 他找到了一个忘记的方法
I got a thing of pills in my pocket.
在我口袋里有一些药丸
I don't suppose I could convince you to grab me one.
我想你不会帮我拿一个出来的
Luckily, that worked, too.
幸运的是 这样也帮他忘记了
I can't even hear this.
我甚至都不能听你说这种事
You may not like it that Mom has needs,
你也许不喜欢妈妈也有需求
but it never bothered you when Dad was running around.
不过这从不影响你和爸爸出去胡搞
Well, that was different.
不过 这不同
Well, how about when she was sleeping with Uncle Oscar?
好吧 那她跟Oscar叔叔上♥床♥呢
The guy looks just like Dad. I don't know.
那家伙长得跟爸爸很像 我不知道
He's family. It seemed very natural they'd be together.
他是家人 他们在一起这很自然
Who? What? What is natural? Is there new legislation on this now?
谁 什么 什么很自然 现在关于这个有新法规了
George Michael was concerned
George Michael在读过
about family love after reading Maeby's script,
Maeby的剧本后很关心家人间的爱情是否可行
which he took as a subtle message to him from his cousin.
他认为这是他的表妹给的微妙的信息
Listen, new fish, that bunk was open
听着 新来的 你可以睡那个铺
because the last guy
因为最后睡那的家伙
wouldn't do the things that you're going to do.
不愿做你将要做的事情
We're going to do things?
我们要一起做事
Anything can happen when two people share a cell, cos.
两个人在一个牢房♥里什么都可能发生 堂兄
Okay, I'll go with you to the prison.
好的 我会跟你去监狱
George Michael, what I want you to do
George Michael 我要你做的就是
is run upstairs and run a nice bath for Uncle Tobias.
上楼然后帮你Tobias叔叔好好的洗个澡
And I want you to help him get in the tub.
我要你帮他进到浴缸里
Can you do that for me? Thanks.
你能帮我吗 谢谢
And don't make the water too hot. The scabs come right off.
别把水弄太热 不然那些痂会马上掉的
So, come on, Lindsay. What are we gonna do about Mother?
所以 听着 Lindsay 妈妈的事情怎么办
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表