剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything,
故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
and the one son who had no choice
其中一个儿子别无选择
but to keep them all together.
不得不撑起这个家
It's Arrested Development.
欢迎收看<发展受阻>
Michael was sharing some very important news with his parents.
Michael正向他父母宣布一件很重要的事情
I am getting married.
我要结婚了
Who the hell to?
和谁啊
Who do you think? Rita.
你觉得呢 Rita啊
Her? Why?
她 为什么
Well, first of all, she needs a green card to stay in the country.
首先她需要绿卡继续留在这里
There it is.
怪不得
She needs a green card to stay in the country because, secondly,
她需要绿卡继续留在这里 是因为
we're really crazy about each other.
我们彼此非常相爱
You hardly know her.
你根本不了解她
I know all the important stuff. She was in the Olympics.
我了解所有重要的事 她参加过奥♥运♥会
She's sweet, she's smart, she's beautiful, she's special.
她温柔 聪明 漂亮 特别
She was special.
她确实特别
Are houses terribly hard to make?
房♥子非常难造吗
Actually, the hardest part is finding the land.
难的是找地皮
But she wasn't smart.
但她不聪明
Instead of making houses, maybe you should make land.
与其造房♥子 也许你应该把地皮造在
For Rita had only mentally progressed... On the ocean.
Rita的思考能力 海上
... to the level of a first-grader.
只有一年级水平
There's no land on the ocean.
海上没有地皮
Michael might have noticed her disability,
Michael可能会意识到这个问题
if it had not been masked by her English accent.
如果问题不是被英国口音包裹着
You're brilliant. Yeah, she wasn't.
你真是太棒了 才怪
I know she's a really, really good person,
我知道她是个非常非常好的人
and everything else is gonna be little surprises along the way.
其他任何事只是一起走下去时的惊喜
With the exception of that one big one.
出乎意料的惊喜 大惊喜
The wedding is in one month.
婚礼是在 一个月后
A month?
一个月
Now, look, just because a woman gets pregnant
听着 一个女人意外怀孕
doesn't mean you have to marry her.
并不意味着你必须娶她
Too many lives have been ruined
太多人生被这样毁灭了
because some cheap waitress at a HoJo's said she used an IUD.
比如某个豪生酒店的服务生跟你说她有宫内避孕器
It was Stuckey's. But I believed you!
是斯塔基便利店 我居然会相信你
Listen, she's not pregnant.
她没有怀孕
Truthfully, we haven't even slept together.
事实上 我们还没睡过
This is funny! He's gay!
太搞笑了 他是基
Where's your hand?
你的手呢
I'm having my high school ring put on it.
我把高中的戒指戴上面了
And my hook is stuck in the stair car
我的钩子卡在楼梯车上了
You think get married boost obviously sex problem?
你觉得结婚造成了性生活的问题吗
No, and we don't have a problem.
不 我们没有问题
We just haven't had the right opportunity yet.
我们只是少了时机
Lindsay said Rita slept over last night.
Lindsay说Rita昨晚在这过夜了
Yes, but I gave her the bedroom
是的 但是我把卧室让给她了
because I didn't want her to feel pressured.
因为不想让她有压力
Actually, it was Michael who felt a little pressured.
事实上 是Michael感觉有些压力
And I like to keep the light on.
我想把灯开着
That way I can see if you have a monster.
这样我就能看到你是不是有个巨怪
Night-night.
安安
Can you shut the door on your way out?
走的时候能顺便关门吗
I can't believe you're not supporting this.
我不敢相信你们竟然不支持这种行为
Because it is obvious what she's after.
因为非常明显她另有所图
Our money. Oh, God, our money!
我们的钱 哦 天那 我们的钱
Let's just all relax and
先放松一下
remind ourselves that we don't have any money.
然后提醒自己 我们已经没有钱了
She's already gotten our money.
她已经把我们的钱拿走了
Let's not forget she's the one that gave us the idea
不要忘了她提出了海上城镇
for that ocean-top town called Bluthton.
Bluthton的设想
Big deal, I had that same basic idea years ago.
有什么大不了 我很久前也有个类似的想法
I thought you'd be happy, and I should have known better.
我以为你们会替我开心 我应该早就料到的
Michael, be careful. People just see what they want to see.
Michael 小心 人们总是看到自己想看的
If she loved you, she'd show it.
如果她爱你 她会有所表现的
Michael was worried. His mother may have been making sense.
Michael担心 他妈妈的话可能是对的
So he returned home to talk to Rita.
所以他回家找Rita谈
Here comes the bride.
新郎来了
Hey, what are you doing in a wheelchair?
嘿 你坐在轮椅上干嘛
No, no, no, it's a dolly, to help videotape your nuptials.
不 不 这是移♥动♥摄影小车 用来帮你拍婚礼的
I don't think I need any footage of my nuptials.
我不觉得我的婚礼需要摄影
Tobias, are you sure that
Tobias 你确定这小车和
this dolly isn't related to your recent health problems?
你最近的健康问题无关吗
Okay, so my legs and my left arm occasionally "Go to sleep,"
好吧 我的腿和左臂间歇性地"睡眠"
and you want to call it a health problem.
如果你管这个叫健康问题的话
No, I can get up myself.
不 我可以自己起来
Here we go. Let me get in the dolly.
过去 让我坐在车里
No, thank you. I don't need your help.
不 谢谢 我不需要你的帮助
It does seem like you've been having a whole lot of trouble
看起来自从你植发以后
since the hair transplants. Maybe you should see a bubuman.
出现了很多问题 也许你应该去看大夫
A "Bubuman"?
大夫
A doctor. It's a British expression.
就是医生 英式的表达
Like they say "Go-up box" Instead of "Elevator."
就像他们的电梯叫升降机一样
Yes, like when they say "Poofter" To mean "Tourist," Yes.
是的 就像他们叫"游客"为"基男"一样
Boy, that Rita's a smarty.
天那 Rita真聪明
True, but it's not like anybody appreciates it.
是的 但不是所有人都赞同
Mom and Dad do not like Rita.
妈妈和爸爸不喜欢Rita
Are they crazy? She's amazing. I saw her last night,
怎么会这样 她太棒了 昨天我遇到她
and she helped me with this little project I was doing.
她还帮助我完成正在做的小课题
Maeby was struggling with a
Maeby作为电影制片的秘密生活中
screenplay in her secret life as a film executive.
正在纠结一个电影剧本
Is that a story? Not yet.
故事完成了吗 还没有
It doesn't have an ending. He's in L.A., she's in Japan.
结局还没完成 他在洛杉矶 她在日本
How do I get these two characters together?
我怎么才能让两个角色在一起呢
Maybe they could walk. Across the ocean?
也许他们可以走路 横跨大洋吗
lf it's not too deep. No, deep is good.
如果海不是很深的话 不 深才好
People are gonna say, "What the hell just happened?
人们会说 "到底发生了什么"
"I better say I like it," cause nobody wants to seem stupid.
"我最好说我喜欢" 因为没人喜欢看起来很蠢
I like it.
我喜欢
The Ocean Walker. Holy crap, that's gonna look good on a hat.
海上暴走 天哪 做成帽子肯定很好看
And Michael caught up with his brother.
Michael遇到了他的哥哥
Well, I need a favour. As you know,
我需要帮助 要知道
I'm getting married in about a month.
我还有一个月就结婚了
Say no more.
什么都不用说
Great. Are you sure that you know what I'm...
好 你确定你知道我在说什么
Yeah, yep, yep, yep. Got it. Super.
是的 知道 知道 明白了 太好了
And just so that we're both clear...
所以我们都很明白
You want me to do a magic show at the wedding. I'm on it.
你想让我在婚礼上表演魔术 我会的
So glad we pushed through that. No magic.
真高兴我们说到了这个 不要魔术
Why? Because of the one little screw-up last time?
为什么 因为上次的一点小状况吗
Put her out! Put her out! Tracey on fire! Roll.
把她拉出来 把她拉出来 Tracey燃烧吧 翻滚
Thank God we already did the pictures.
幸好我们已经拍好了
Which reminds me that Rita
那件事提醒我 Rita不能
shouldn't wear any hair spray at this thing.
喷任何发胶
I just want you to be my witness.
我只想你做我的见证人
You want me to
你想让我做
be your best man?
你的伴郎吗
It's just a signature I need on the licence.
我只是在文件方面需要你签名
My son's not old enough. It's no big deal.
我儿子年龄不够 不会有什么大事的
I will not take this sacred duty lightly.
我不会轻视这项神圣的任务的
I am gonna get you
我会帮你找城里
the single healthiest call girl that this town has ever seen.
从未有过的健康的单身脱衣舞娘
This is why I'm calling it a "Witness" And not a "Best man".
这就是为什么我叫你做见证人 不是伴郎
All you gotta do is watch.
你要做的就是见证
I'm not gonna spend this kind of money and not watch.
我可不会花了大价钱不看表演的
This may have been a bad choice.
我可能做错了
Hey, hello. Well, look at you two. Tweedledee, Tweedledum.
嘿 你们好 看看你俩 阿呆和阿瓜
Michael didn't mean it in that way.
Mciahel不是这个意思
How could he? He didn't even know.
他怎么可能是这个意思呢 他都不知道是什么意思
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表