剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Although, I was very close. I almost had Pop-pop in Reno.
尽管我差点就成功了 我差点就在里诺逮到爷爷了
Me, too.
我也是
As Michael was forcibly taking his son out to the cabin,
正当Michael强制性地把他儿子带去木屋时
Lucille was ready to forcibly throw hers out.
Lucille准备要把她儿子丢出去了
Well, that was a freebie.
这顿打得真爽
Lucille didn't trust herself
Lucille不确定在Buster回来后
to be in the house when Buster returned,
她能控制住自己的杀意
so she headed off to the cabin Michael said would be unoccupied.
所以她出发去了Michael说没人在的木屋
Tobias, meanwhile, was looking for a way to make his wife jealous
此刻 Tobias正试图让他妻子妒火中烧
by convincing her that he was not only a Blue Man,
让她相信他不仅是个蓝人了
but still with Kitty,
而且还跟Kitty在一起
when he came across a makeup woman
此时他碰到了一个化妆师
who, coincidentally, looked a great deal like Kitty.
十分凑巧地长得很像Kitty
If this tableau I recreate,
如果我成功再现了这个场景
perhaps I can re-snare my mate.
可能就能捕获到我的配偶了
Gee, why wouldn't she want him back?
天哪 她怎么会不想跟他复合呢
And Michael and his son arrived at the cabin in the woods.
Michael和他儿子到了那个林间小屋
Looks like they have trucked off the bedrooms.
看起来他们已经把卧室运走了
Maybe we'll just set up some
或许我们直接在客厅
sleeping bags right here in the living room, huh?
铺两个睡袋吧 你说呢
Lucille, meanwhile, heard a familiar sound.
Lucille 此时 听到了熟悉的声音
Come on! Mother?
拜托 母亲
What the hell are you doing back there?
你在这后面干什么
I decided to sleep in the car so my snoring wouldn't bother you,
我决定睡在车里 我的呼声就不会吵到你了
and I left that recording
然后留下了打呼的录音
of my snoring so you wouldn't know I'm gone.
这样你就不会知道我不在了
We're halfway to the cabin. I'm gonna drop you by this light.
我们在去木屋的半路上 你在前面的路灯那儿下车
Or I could come with you.
或者我可以跟你一起去
That might be the exact shot in the arm our relationship needs.
这可能正是我们关系需要的兴♥奋♥剂♥
Well, at least I'll have someone to talk to on the way up.
好吧 至少途中我还能有个说话的伴
This is fun, isn't it?
这很有趣 不是吗
This is just like when we used to live up in the attic.
就像我们原来住在阁楼时一样
Yeah.
对
Or we could go back to Reno and... Go back to Reno?
或者我们可以回里诺 回里诺
What, you don't want to be here?
什么 你不想来这儿吗
I mean, you've been sleeping in the staircar
我是说 你一直睡在登机车里
just so we could spend time together.
就为了能和我共度时光
That's not totally true, though.
这不完全是事实
I'm just in the middle of a problem right now.
我只是最近有了点麻烦
Yeah? Well, let's talk about it.
是吗 我们聊聊吧
I can't talk about it with you.
我不能跟你谈这个
Why not?
为什么不
It's just, it's about a girl, and you're not gonna like this.
是关于女生的 你不会喜欢这个的
Is it about Ann? No.
关于Ann吗 不是
Of course I'm gonna like it.
那我肯定会喜欢的
I like Ann.
我喜欢Ann
No, it's just...
不 只是
It's a problem without an answer.
这是个没有答案的问题
Well, every problem has an answer. You're probably just confused
每个问题都有答案的 你可能只是因为
because you're going through all of this alone.
要一个人面对它而显得不知所措
And that's exactly why we need to spend this time together.
这正是我们为什么要多在一起的原因
Yeah, I guess so. I know so.
是啊 我想是的 我知道是这样的
So here's the plan. Tomorrow morning we're gonna get up early.
现在的计划是这样的 明早我们早起
Before we tell the cops that Pop-pop escaped from prison,
在我们告诉警♥察♥爷爷越狱之前
we're gonna go down to the lake,
我们一起去河边
we're gonna discuss your girl problem,
讨论你那个女孩的问题
and it's gonna be fun, especially the part about the cops.
会很有趣的 特别是跟警♥察♥告发那一部分
All right? Whatever your problem is with the girl,
好吗 不管你跟那女孩什么问题
we're gonna figure it out. That's what this place is for.
我们都会想出解决方法的 这就是这个地方的意义
That and cheating on Gangy.
还有瞒着奶奶在这儿偷♥情♥
You know, I'm really glad you brought me here, Dad.
我很高兴你带我来了 老爸
Yeah, we needed this.
是啊 我们需要这个
And this time, I'm not gonna let the family drag me away.
这次 我不会让家里的事拖走我了
And the next morning,
第二天早晨
Michael rose early to spend the day with his son,
Michael早起与他儿子共度时光
only to find himself, once again, dragged away by his family.
发现他自己 又一次 被自己家人拖走了
Dad, what the hell are you doing?
老爸 你在搞什么鬼
Sorry. I can't let you let Oscar out of prison
抱歉 我不能让你把Oscar弄出来
or they'll come for me.
那样他们就会来抓我了
Hey, how do you like the cabin?
你喜欢这个木屋吗
On the next of arrested development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Lucille arrives at the cabin.
Lucille到了木屋
...me. There's no cabin.
[哔] 这儿根本没有木屋
Mother?
妈妈
Oh, my God! Are you still doing breakfast burritos?
上帝啊 你还在做早餐墨西哥卷啊
Maeby finds someone to help her forget her cousin.
Maeby找到了能让她忘却表哥的人
Stood up. Yeah, me, too.
被放鸽子了 是啊 我也是
Her cousin. Wanna make out?
她另一个表哥 想亲热吗
Yeah, sure. Why not?
好吧 为什么不呢
And Lindsay catches up with Tobias.
Lindsay抓到了她老公
Get your hands off my husband, Kitty.
放开我的老公 Kitty
Did someone say "Husband"?
刚刚有人叫我"老公"了吗
I want a divorce.
我要离婚
And I would be thrilled to represent either one of you.
我很乐意代理你们中的一个
That'll be $50.
刚刚一共50块
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表