剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
say you hate your dad to get a good grade,
你讨厌你♥爸♥爸以此来换取好成绩
or you like him to make some money.
或者说喜欢他 以此来赚钱
Sounds like you're doing a great job over there.
看来你做得不错
We're keeping you in. No, I...
你还是继续上学吧 不 我
I said I don't wanna have a whole discussion about it.
我说过我不想跟你讨论太多
Donnie, well,
Donnie 很好
I guess I owe you an apology.
看来我欠你一句对不起
No. No.
不 不
It's Andy again, isn't it?
你是Andy是吧
Rocky. Andy's the pig.
我是Rocky Andy是那猪一样的家伙
Well, you're not exactly... I'm his stunt double.
你并不是 我是他的特技替身演员
You think I like this? I disgust myself.
你觉得我喜欢这样吗 我恨死我自己了
Let go of my dad. You're gonna hurt him.
放开我爸 你伤到他了
Oh, no. I'm only making it look like that.
噢 不 我只是做个样子而已
He's totally in charge of the situation.
他掌控着大局呢
So what is the problem?
怎么回事
Somebody sent my brother Donnie a basket of poisoned muffins.
有人给我哥哥送了一篮子有毒松饼
Oh, no, it could've been the Muffin Man. They never caught him.
噢 不 可能是松饼人 他们还没抓到他呢
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道
I saw it on Why We Were Scared of the Seventies.
我在<为何七十年代很可怕>上看过
And whatever happened to the Muffin Man? Remember him?
无论松饼人发生什么事了 记得他吗
I always pictured a giant 6-foot muffin trying to eat me
我总是想象一个六尺巨饼在吃我
while I was eating him.
而我却在咬着他
It's kind of a fantasy I go to a lot now.
貌似是我经常看到的幻象
And he says you threatened to poison him.
他说你威胁要给他下毒
I was upset.
我当时很生气
I'd just heard that my son thought I was a horrible father.
我当时刚听说我儿子认为我是个坏爸爸
But no, I didn't poison him. Well, if I find out you did...
但我没有给他下毒啊 要是我发现你做了
Andy wants to know at this dinner,
Andy想要知道你
you want him to sing or anything?
要他在晚宴上唱歌♥还是干别的
A song would be fantastic.
唱一首歌♥就好了
So, Dad, you saw that?
爸 你看到了
I thought you didn't know what I said about you.
我以为你不知道我怎么说你的
Well, that wasn't exactly the truth.
事实并不如此啦
But don't worry, I know
但别担心 我知道
you don't have anything bad to say about me.
我没什么不好的事让你说的
Well, no, you know what, I think Donnie was right.
不 你知道吗 我觉得Donnie说得对
I just wasn't digging deep enough.
我只是挖掘得还不够深
And, you know, I think I might've meant what I said.
我觉得我说的是我的真实想法
You never listen to me.
你从来不听我的
You didn't ask me if I wanted to go to this school,
你甚至不问我是否想上这所学校
you didn't ask me about what I said.
你也不问我说过的话
You threatened my teacher. You don't respect me.
你还威胁我的老师 你一点都不尊重我
How can I respect you, man?
要我怎么尊重你呢
It was a complex situation without an easy solution.
那是一个没有简单解决办法的复杂问题
Hello. The caterers didn't show up.
你好 包办宴会伙食的人没有来
I used the club.
我去过俱乐部了
They said we owe them too much money. I guess all those lunches.
他们说我们欠他很多钱 估计是那些午餐
I've got 50 people coming
我有五十号♥人在
in three hours and nothing to feed them,
三个小时内要来呢 我没有食物招待他们啊
no one to serve it.
也没有服务员
We have to make a good impression, or we're finished.
我们要给他们留下好印象 不然咱们就完蛋了
Now that's a clear-cut situation with a promise of comedy.
说好的喜剧现在开始
Tell your friends.
告诉你朋友吧
The "Save Our Bluths"Party was starting to heat up.
"拯救布鲁斯"派对气氛开始热烈起来了
The same could not be said for Lindsay's chicken.
只是Linsay煮的鸡肉热不起来
What is going on? They're getting restless.
怎么回事 他们开始变得焦躁不安了
I can't offer to... in front of their husbands.
我总不能当着她们丈夫的面[哔]她们
This is what you're making?
你就做这个
Poached salmonella? It'll be fine.
水煮沙门氏菌 没事的
I'll just put the sauce on them.
我放些调味汁在上面就行了
What kind of sauce is that?
这是什么调味汁
Wait, this is the water I thawed the chicken in.
等一下 这是我解冻鸡肉的水
Well, that should go with chicken.
那跟鸡肉很搭呀
Yeah.
对啊
Fantastic.
太好了
And some powerful players showed up.
一些重量级的人物到场了
George, Bill Kincade from Fostco Industries.
George 我是Fostco工业的Bill Kincade
Sort of.
算是吧
Hope you don't mind, I sent one of those stupid surrogates.
希望你不要介意 我派了这笨蛋替身过来
You got busted, too.
你也被抓了
No, I had a prior engagement.
不 我有约在先
I'm at the Fire and Ice Ball.
我在冰♥火♥两重天呢
Coming through, chicken in chicken sauce.
上菜了 鸡汁鸡肉
Thank you very much for showing up.
欢迎光临
This is what the dinner is?
晚餐就吃这个
Maybe you could just sing while they're bringing out the dinners.
或者趁上菜时候你可以唱首歌♥
I'm not Andy. I'm Emmett.
我不是Andy 我是Emmett
Andy sent me over to let you know
Andy让我来告诉你
that he's not gonna be able to make it tonight.
他今晚不能来了
Michael was suspicious. I mean, think about it.
Michael很怀疑 想一下
We can't show Emmett without blurring him.
我们不知道Emmett长啥样
Yeah, he's singing at the Fire and Ice Ball tonight.
对 他今晚在冰♥火♥两重天上唱歌♥
Andy Richter is singing at the Fire and Ice Ball?
Andy Richter要在冰♥火♥两重天上唱歌♥
You know, I should send
你知道吧 我应该
Andy a little basket of poisoned muffins, too.
给Andy也送一篮有毒松饼的
Muffins?
松饼
Oh, my God, Dad. You're the Muffin Man?
噢 我的天 爸 你就是松饼人
You poisoned 25 teachers during the '70s?
你在七十年代给25名教师下毒了
Just the first two. The others were copycats.
就前面两个是 其他都是模仿我的
You poisoned Donnie, didn't you?
你给Donnie下毒了 是吧
We're losing them. Come on, come on, come on.
大家要走了 来吧 来吧 来吧
Can I have your attention? My son would like to say
大家注意一下 关于我 我儿子
just a couple of word about me.
有几句话要说
And that's when Michael noticed his own son.
那时Michael才注意到自己儿子
You came, huh?
你来了
Yeah, well, it was wrong
对 我错了
of me to say what I did about how I felt.
我不应该说我的感受的
Well, you said what you felt,
你说了你的感受
and maybe it's about time I did the same thing.
或许是时候我也做同样的事了
So, why don't we just let him express himself?
那就让他说出自己的感受吧
Go ahead, Son.
来吧 儿子
I was going to say
我要说的是
that you don't know who my father really is.
你们根本不知道我父亲为人
And that what has happened to us is a great injustice.
还有我们受到的是不公正的待遇
That we were never really given a fair chance.
我们从没得到公平的机会
But that's not the truth.
但那并不是事实
We've been given plenty of chances.
我们有过公平的机会
And maybe the Bluths just aren't worth saving.
或者只是布鲁斯家族不应该得到帮助
Maybe we're not that likeable, you know? We're very self-centred.
或者我们并不讨大家喜欢 我们很自我的
And my father may be the worst of us.
而我父亲是最严重的一个
Me, too. You know, I seem to...
我也是 我似乎是
I threaten people who I don't feel support me.
我威胁那些我认为不支持我的人
He poisons them.
是他下的毒
Anyway, here's my advice to you.
无论如何 这是我对诸位的忠告
Go ahead and take yourself a goody bag
大家请拿一个礼品袋
and get out of here while you can.
然后趁你还能走的时候离开这里
The speech was disturbing,
这个演讲令大家很不安
the food inedible, and the gift bags pretty frightening.
食物难以下咽 礼品盒又很吓人
And when Gob realised he wouldn't get tipped...
Gob发现他不能得到小费
No, no, where's everyone going?
不 不 大家要去哪
... the service got a little worse.
服务开始变差了
No one's leaving until I get my money!
不给钱给我别想离开这里
I'll follow you to your cars!
我会跟你到车上的
And then that old racist woman, choked on Buster's thumb.
然后那个种族歧视的老女人 被Buster的大拇指噎住了
My thumb! My thumb!
我的手指 我的手指
All in all, it was one of the Bluth's better dinner parties.
总的来说 那是布鲁斯家族办得算体面的晚宴之一
What'd you think of the speech?
你觉得我的演讲怎么样
You'd do great at Openings.
要是你在公开学院上学 你成绩应该不错
You know, pal, you do not have to go there.
你知道吧 伙计 你不用在那里上学了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表