剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Yes, I'll help you put it on inside out.
好的 我帮你把衣服里面反过来
Let's not all get...
大家不要这么
Hey, Mom, what's going on?
嘿 妈妈 发生什么事了
I thought that you guys were against all this.
我以为你们都反对的
Well, we figured you know best,
我们尊重你的决定
and who are we to interfere, and you love this girl.
我们不该干涉 而且你爱这个女孩
And the rest will just be little
其他的一切都只是
happy surprises along the way, like you said.
路途中的快乐惊喜 就像你说的
Yeah, with the exception of the retard thing.
是的 除了智障的事情
Oh, God. Tell me you didn't just say that.
哦 天那 告诉我你刚刚没有这么说
You knew?
你知道了
You knew, and yet you still wanted me to go through with this.
你知道 你现在还想我结婚
What can I say? I'm crazy about the little dullard.
我能说什么呢 我爱上了这个小笨蛋
Oh, my God. She's rich.
哦 天那 她很有钱
This is a new low, even for you, Mom.
这是新的下限 即使对你来说 妈妈
What is wrong with you?
你哪里出了毛病
Larry, go to a mirror.
Larry 找面镜子
You're fired. You're fired.
你被解雇了 你被解雇了
What? It's over. And this is how you tell me?
什么 结束了 这就是你要告诉我的吗
In the middle of a wedding?
在婚礼途中
You shouldn't have said anything.
你什么都不该说的
You were right. Now what am I gonna do?
你是对的 我现在该怎么办
I've been thinking, you know.
我在想
I mean, every society has their own rules about this stuff.
每个社会都有解决这种事的规则
For instance, in some states,
比如 在某些国家
it's legal to marry your own cousin.
和你的近亲结婚是合法的
California's blocked it twice,
加利福尼亚就阻止过两次立法
but that's only because they tacked it onto an estate-law thing
因为他们在财产法的基础上制定的
that wasn't gonna pass. We had the signatures, though.
是不会通过的 虽然我们有签名
You're 16 and you know all that. She's 30-and-a-half,
你16岁就知道这些了 她30过半了
she probably can't list the seven houses of parliament.
却可能还不知道英国有哪7个议会
There's three. Now I gotta break her heart.
是3个 现在我要伤她心了
Doesn't she have to leave the country if you don't marry her?
如果你不娶她 她不是必须离境了吗
Yeah, I guess I can keep my promise about that, huh?
是的 我想我还是可以遵守这个承诺的
And there wouldn't be any real intimacy.
不会有任何真正的亲密关系
And it would be the strongest marriage in the family.
可能是家里最长久的婚姻
But, you know, as much as I'd like to,
但是 虽然我很想这样
you can't ignore the fact that
还是不能忽视一个事实就是
she is mentally disabled.
她有智力障碍
Oh, my God.
哦 天那
I'm wearing an inside-out bridesmaid's dress.
我正反穿着一件伴娘裙
You better catch her, Dad.
你最好追上他 爸爸
Not gonna be easy. She's an Olympic silver.
追不上的 她是奥♥运♥会银牌
I just figured that one out.
我刚想通这个事
Okay, well, I have to go stop production on The Ocean Walker.
好吧 我必须停拍海上暴走了
You found out.
你知道了
Took me long enough.
花了我很长时间
Maybe you're not smart, either.
或许你也不聪明
I didn't know until they told me.
直到他们告诉我 我才知道的
No, I'm just a narcissist
不 我只是个自恋狂
who was too self-involved to see the truth.
太自我陶醉不能看清♥真♥♥相♥
That makes no sense to me.
这我听不懂
Yeah, maybe you're right. Maybe I'm being too hard on myself.
是的 也许你是对的 也许我对自己太高要求了
You know, the truth is that I did just see what I wanted to see.
事实是我只看到自己想看的
Rita, you're so beautiful and you're so sweet.
Rita 你这么漂亮 温柔
And you deserve to find somebody a lot more like you.
你应该找个像你一样的
I don't think that either one of us would be happy.
我们俩在一起谁都不会快乐的
So it's bye-bye to Rita, then?
所以这是和Rita告别吗
Unless you really want to stay in America.
除非你真的想呆在美国
I wanted to be with you.
我想和你在一起
Rita! Time to go now.
Rita 要走了
Back to England, love.
回英国了 亲爱的
Michael, will you come visit me lots?
Michael 你会常来看我吗
That's gonna be difficult, Rita. You're gonna be across an ocean.
那会很难Rita 需要跨过海洋
Well, you can always walk.
你可以用走的
Not on the water.
在水上不行
Michael, you're such a grownup.
Michael 你真是个大人
Hang on a sec, that's part of your trick, right?
等等 这是你的把戏 对吗
No. That's not my trick, Michael.
不 那不是我的把戏 Michael
It's my illusion.
是我的幻境
Michael relives a wedding nightmare.
Michael重温了婚礼噩梦
Put him out!
把他拉出来
My hair! My beautiful hair! Push him in the pool.
我的头发 我漂亮的头发 把他推到池子里
Why am I not going underwater?
我怎么没下水
Dear God! Why am I not going underwater?
天哪 为什么没法下水
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表