剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
and this is illegal.
而且这样做是违法的
Oh, well, excuse me, Judge Reinhold,
哦 好吧 抱歉了 Reinhold法官大人
but I am trying to protect my family.
但是我在尽力保护我的家人
That's not a real gold necklace, is it?
这不是真的金项链吧
Well, it wasn't really your 50th birthday.
这又不是你的真的50岁大寿
You know, Dad, you can't have this stuff in here, all right?
老爸 你不能把这东西放在这儿
And we don't need more trouble.
我们不能再惹更多麻烦了
It's bad enough you got Buster
你让Buster假装昏迷
faking a coma just so he doesn't have to testify.
好让他不能出庭作证 已经够坏了
I've been trying to get him out of that coma.
我一直都在努力让他别再装了
It's costing us a fortune. He's sleeping us dry.
这可花了我们一大笔钱 他睡着都能把我们榨干
Okay, faker, I'm cutting the cord.
好了 你个小骗子 我把电源线给剪了
I'll see you at the snack machine.
在零食贩卖♥♥机前见哈
Well, if he knows that you don't want him in the coma,
如果你不想让他继续装了
then why is he still in it?
他为什么还躺在那儿
For some reason he won't tell me.
因为一些他不肯告诉我的原因
He'd fallen for his day nurse.
原因就是他爱上那个小护士了
Buster, you're so dear.
Buster 你好萌啊
She found his complete
小护士发现他这样
lack of personality and movement enchanting.
没个性也没动作也确实挺吸引人的
I wish you could say something.
我希望你能开口说话
Of course, if you did, everything would be ruined
当然了 如果你开口说话了 那这一切美好都毁了
'cause you wouldn't be as pure.
因为你就不会这么纯洁了
Speaking of living a lie,
说到生活在谎言里
I don't suppose either one of
我不知道你们俩
you have remembered who this N.Bluth is, huh?
到底还记不记得谁是 N.Bluth
Not a Nick or a Nellie?
不是叫Nick就是叫Nellie
Just the one who married Lindsay.
不就是娶了Lindsay那个吗
Isn't it fun to talk like this?
这样说是不是很搞笑啊
So Michael returned to the office,
所以Michael又回到了办公室
where the atmosphere was paranoid.
那的气氛有点可疑
Is it Black Friday? No one's getting fired.
这是不是黑色星期五 没人会被炒了的
No one's getting fired.
没人会被炒了的
But we haven't been paid, and they took our computers.
我们没拿到薪水 而且电脑也被拿走了
I know how this looks bad,
我知道情况很糟糕
but it's just my father trying to erase
但那只是我老爸
all the hard drives to avoid conviction.
在消除硬盘数据 防止被抓到把柄
The company is fine. This is fun though, isn't it?
公♥司♥没问题 这样也有点意思 不是吗
They brought out all the old machines.
他们把所有的老式机都拿出来了
I mean, they've seen better days,
虽然不怎么样了
but I'm sure they're all functional, right?
但我想它们还能继续工作 对吧
Like Tom here.
就跟Tom一样
I'm 30. You're kidding me.
我才30岁 你在开玩笑吧
But Michael found the equipment frustrating as well.
Michael发现那些老式机的运行速度很让人着急
Gob's programme?
Gob的程序
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
And then he noticed something else.
接着他发现了一些东西
Nellie? Michael, I've gotta talk to you.
Nellie Michael 我要和你谈谈
Wow. KY Pro, huh?
哇 这是KY Pro吧
Hey, don't get any moisture on these babes.
注意点 别把这宝贝弄湿了
Tobias.
Tobias
Buddy, I needed that information.
伙计 我需要那信息
This is that sister I've been looking for.
这是我一直在找的我姐姐的信息啊
Well, just hit print screen.
那按打印键
I'm sure that whatever's on there will come up.
不管里面有什么都能打印出来
Look at that.
瞧啊
I kind of remember these being faster, you know?
我记得这东西以前快得多啊
Yeah. We were probably all so
也许我们嗑药嗑多了
jacked up on amyl and disco music, we didn't notice.
在加上点迪厅音乐 我们没注意到
But you know what? I'm glad about this printer lag,
但是你知道吗 我很喜欢现在这龟速
because I was hoping to have a jaw session with you.
因为我想和你面对面地谈一会儿
Well, why don't we just say as long as that means a talk?
那我们就长话短说吧
I find myself attracted to someone who is not my wife.
我发现我爱上了某人 但她不是我老婆
What's her name?
她叫什么
Michael.
Michael
Can you believe it? You're married to my sister.
你能相信吗 你和我老姐结婚了
Don't you think I know that?
你以为我不知道吗
I'm not interested in you that way.
我一直都不喜欢你那方面
What way? Pick one.
哪方面 任何一个方面
No, did you think you were the Michael I was talking about?
不不 你以为我说的Michael是你吗
No. What?
不是你啊 什么
No, interesting that your mind went there, though. Okay.
不 你会那样想也无可厚非
No, I'm afraid the Michael I'm talking about is all lady.
不是 我说的Michael是个女的
She's the trainer at my gym.
她是我健身房♥的教练
This is the trainer you started with today?
你今天才去就认识的教练
Indeed. Can you believe she's a bodybuilder?
是啊 你能相信吗 她是个健身教练
Indeed.
难以置信啊
What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing?
我在干嘛 我在干嘛 我在干嘛
You're nervous about becoming intimate with Lindsay again.
你紧张是因为你将要和Lindsay有亲密行为
You probably should not rush into things, you know?
不要急于求成 好吗
Don't call this girl-Michael.
别给这个叫Michael的女人打电♥话♥
Stay away from the gym. Just leave it alone.
离健身房♥远远的 忘了这事吧
Wise words, boy-Michael.
够明智啊 男版Michael
I'll tell you, if I wasn't
我告诉你
so dripping and disgustingly sweaty right now,
如果我现在不是完全湿身的话
I'd hop over this desk and give you such a hug.
我就会跳过这桌子给你一个大大的拥抱
Hey, coulda, shoulda, woulda.
嗨 可能 应该 没准可以
Hey, no. Look.
嗨 不要了 看着
Number's up. Look at that.
号♥码出来了 瞧
It would've been a seven.
这应该是个7吧
Later that night, Lucille visited Buster in the hospital.
当天晚上 Lucille去医院看Buster
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西
My name is Representative John Van Heusen,
我是John Van Heusen代表
and I am here to protect the dignity of this boy's life.
我来这里是为了捍卫这孩子生命的尊严
Dignity? Easy for you to say.
尊严 你说得好听
I'm the one who has to loofah his stump.
我才是那个用丝瓜蒂给他洗假肢的人
I believe death is wrong in all of its forms,
我认为不管什么形式的死亡都是错误的
except lethal injection.
除了注射死刑
But that's just as a deterrent against more death.
但那还是为了防止更多的死亡
And this young man is enjoying life.
这个年轻人正在享受生命呢
Look at us, huh? We're having a blast here, huh?
瞧我们 我们玩得很开心啊
How the hell did you even find out about Sleeping Beauty here?
你们是怎么知道这儿有个"睡美人"的
It was an anonymous tip
我们收到匿名举报
from someone who cares about Buster's life.
来自某个关心Buster生命的人
It's not ringing any bells.
完全没印象
In fact, it was Buster himself.
事实上 是Buster自己举报的
They're trying to kill Baby Buster.
他们想杀了Buster宝贝
That's right, from the videos.
没错 就是视频上的
Well, no one's killing Baby Buster on my watch.
有我看着没人敢对Buster宝贝下手
That is unless, of course,
当然了 这也是没有用的
it's as a penalty in a three-strike scenario.
这在惯犯法中可是重罪
No one's called him Baby Buster since high school.
自从高中后 就没人喊他Buster宝贝了
Michael, meanwhile, had called one number after another
与此同时 Michael正在一个一个打电♥话♥
until he found Frank, a colleague of the woman he knew as Nellie.
直到他找到Franke Nellie女士的同事
I am looking for Nellie.
我找Nellie
Yeah, well, she's working a software convention at some hotel.
对 她在某酒店开一个软件方面的会议
I can set up a meeting at the bar, man. Appreciate it.
我们可以安排你们在酒吧碰面 伙计 非常感谢
And so Michael arrived at the bar, hoping to spot someone
于是Michael就去了酒吧 希望能碰到
who could be his sister.
那个可能是他姐姐的人
She grew into the nose.
她鼻子长好了点
Nellie? Hey, Hi. Michael.
Nellie 你好 你好 Michael
Frank sent me. I think I might be interested in your services.
Frank让我来的 我想我可能对你的服务感兴趣
You won't be sorry. Yeah?
你不会留下遗憾的 什么
I was hoping that maybe
我想我们没准
we could just talk a little bit first, huh?
可以先聊一聊 怎么样
Yeah, most people want to.
好啊 大多数人都会这样做
And they did talk.
他们还真的聊起来了
And Michael felt a connection
Michael感觉到一种
like he'd never felt with anyone in his family.
与家人从未有过的默契
I had a locker on the first floor,
大一的时候 我的柜子
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表