剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
As much as I hate losing Lindsay and everything,
尽管我不想失去Linsay还有其他东西
I feel like I'm making a friend in you.
我觉得我跟你会成为很好的朋友的
So I was wondering if maybe tonight
所以我想约你今晚
you just want to take in a movie,
去看个电影
or a shvitz, or just stay in and nest.
或是焗个桑拿 又或者宅在家都行
Actually, I was going to stay in my office tonight
今晚我要留在办公室
and work on my law blog.
写我的法律博客
Of course. The Bob Loblaw Law Blog.
当然 Bob Loblaw法律博客嘛
Wow! You, sir, are a mouthful.
哇 你的名字可真绕口
While Tobias was trying to get his mouth around Bob Loblaw,
其实Tobias是想亲Bob Loblaw一口
Maeby was showing Mort Meyers a monster of her own.
Maeby要给Mort Meyers看她创作的怪物
Oh, it's terrifying!
噢 这太吓人了
Who did that for you, Industrial Light and Magic?
谁帮你做的 工业光魔公♥司♥吗
Topelson plastic and silicone.
Topelson整容医院
Did he do Land of the Dead?
是他们帮<活死人之地>做的特效吗
Yeah. He's been in Beverly Hills for years.
对啊 他们搬来比佛利山好几年了
Let's get our makeup people on it.
让化妆师开始动手吧
And George, Sr waited for the fake kidnapping
老George在等着Michael
he knew Michael had orchestrated.
精心策划的假绑♥架♥
Don't move! Well, let's do it.
不要动 咱们开始吧
Get into the box, old man! Oh, blanket. Who thought of that?
爬进箱子里 老头 噢 毯子 想得真是周全啊
That is very nice. Come on, get in the trunk!
服务真周到 快点 进箱子里
What about my ankle monitor?
我的监视器怎么办
We have an ankle monitor deactivator.
我们有监视器解除器
Oh, good. See, I've been meaning to get one of those.
太好了 我一直都想买♥♥一个这个的
I'm not gonna resist you guys because,
我不会反抗的
you know, I don't want you to beat me.
因为我不想你们打我
But the mistreated painters
但那个被他虐待过的油漆工
were actually looking forward to that part.
其实就是盼着这么做
Oh, forgot my iPod.
啊 忘了带我的iPod了
Start the helicopter!
发动直升飞机
And so Michael,
然后Michael
believing himself to be aided by Gob, set to work.
以为自己得到了Gob的帮助 便开始了工作
But this, too, produced less than compelling footage.
但这过程没什么吸引人的画面值得录下来的
And this is how that ended.
接下来是这样的
Put on the sound effects! Put on the sound effects!
把音效打开 把音效打开
Cd! Cd 1! Cd 1!
CD 第一张CD
Track 2! Track 2!
第二首 第二首
Put the hostage here, by the ottoman.
把人♥质♥放这里 在搁脚凳旁边
Get it out of here. What's it doing in here? Ottoman out!
搬出去 放这里干嘛呢 把搁脚凳搬走
And George, Sr was released
经过"长途"运输
from his long journey into the living room.
老George被搬到了起居室 苏醒过来了
Where am I? Colombia. Where do you think?
我在哪 哥伦比亚 不然你以为在哪
And you just missed the last train
而且你刚错过了三天一趟的
that will come through the jungle for three days.
经过丛林的火车
He's good. He's a Groundling.
他演的好 他是Groundling剧团的
You have betrayed us, and we'll make you pay.
你背叛了我们 我们会让你付出代价的
And then we'll go back for your sons. Oh, my sons. No.
然后再找你儿子们算账 噢 我的儿子啊 不要
They too will suffer for your terrible decisions.
他们会为你的傻X决定付出代价的
And you should really pay your workers what they deserve.
而且你应该好好对待你的工人们
Not make them have to buy their own supplies.
不要让他们自己采购材料
Not just the painting. The sanding, too.
不只是油漆 还有砂纸
Yeah, and the taping is very time-consuming.
对啊 贴胶带可是非常费时间的呢
And Michael decided his father was ready to learn his lesson.
Michael认为他父亲已经受到了教训
And that is why... He's got a gun!
那就是你 他有枪
Get away!
走开
Get away! Get away! I'll shoot! I will, I will!
走开 走开 我开枪了 我要开了 我要开了
I'll take you all out! I will!
我会把你们干掉的 我一定会的
This is all fake.
这都是假的
These guys are painters! - I warn you, I will!
他们只是油漆工 - 我警告你 我要开枪
Oh, God, my arm!
噢 天啊 我的手
Dad, you just shot off this guy's arm.
爸 你刚把他的手毙了
And that's why you don't teach your father a lesson.
那就是为什么你不能教训你♥爸♥爸
Who's the stupid one now? Thank you, Gob.
现在谁是傻♥逼♥啦 谢谢你 Gob
Gob? You told him? I thought we were a team.
Gob 你通水给他了 我以为我们是一队人呢
It's not fun feeling stupid, is it? You son of a...
觉得自己是个傻♥逼♥的感觉不好 对吧 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Wait a minute. I gotta get my camera. Get off of me!
等一下 我去拿摄像机 走开
What is all this? What's going on?
怎么回事
All right! Keep it in frame. You wanna... Chin out.
好了 不要跑出镜头范围了 抬起下巴
I will kill you! I'm gonna kill you!
我要灭了你 我要灭了你
You're going out of frame.
我拍不到那你啦
Kill you!
灭了你
No! Oh, my God! Michael!
不 噢 我的天啊 Michael
Dad, it was an accident! I'm sorry.
爸 那只是个意外 对不起
And that's why you don't pit Gob and me against each other.
那就是你不能让我跟Gob相互争斗的原因
Yes! Yeah!
耶 耶
You set me up. That's right.
你这是坑爹呢 对的
No more Boyfights.
以后不再有好斗小子了
J. Walter Weatherman was in on it, too?
J. Walter Weatherman有份参与的
Right from the very start. So you did use him.
从头开始都有参与呢 所以你们真的利用他了
Look at this place. Look at my home.
看这地方 看我家都变啥样了
Police! Drop the gun.
警♥察♥ 放下枪
It's okay. We're just trying to teach this guy a lesson.
没事 我们只是想给他们一个教训而已
Drop the gun!
放下枪
Oh, my good hand!
噢 我的非残手
Buster's good hand just came flying off.
Buster的非残手被打飞了
And that's why you don't use a one-armed person to scare someone.
那就是你们不能利用一个独臂人去吓唬人的原因
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Maeby finds a way to scare an entire generation.
Maeby找到了吓唬一整代人的方法
This Christmas, terror has a new face.
这个圣诞节 一张新面孔将吓死你
I'm thirsty.
我好渴
Gangy.
恐怖外婆
We should start production on Gangy 2.
咱们开拍恐怖外婆2吧
Well, I know she wanted a skin peel.
我知道她想要拉面皮了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表