剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
"Yo quiero leche! Yo quiero leche de madre!"
"我要奶奶 我要喝妈咪的奶奶"
Boy, those tapes made
天啊 看来那些录像带
quite an impression on these three painters.
对那三个油漆工三观影响很大啊
I think I turned out pretty darn well myself.
我觉得我过得很好啊
You just turned out great.
是过得很好
I used my contacts to get you a job, and you quit!
我都用了我的关系给你找了份工作 而你给我辞工
The job was at an Iraqi-owned toy store
那是一份在一家伊♥拉♥克♥人开的玩具店
that was hoping to deter shoplifting.
吓走小偷的工作
Okay, I'll just take off this cheap fake hand,
好了 把这廉价假手脱下来
and we're gonna put on this sign. Beautiful. You like?
挂上这牌子 帅呆了 喜欢吗
They only wanted me because I had one hand.
他们要我就因为我只有一只手
And I won't do it. That's not the way Mother is raising me.
我才不那么做 我妈养我不是为了让我去做这样的工作的
Like I won't compete with my older brother anymore
就像我不会去跟我的哥哥竞争一样
despite the way Father raised me. We'll show you.
尽管那是我父亲养我的目的 我们会证明给你看的
Just like I showed Mr al-Jibaaly Muhammed a-Abat.
就像我证明给al Jibaaly Muhammed a Abat先生看一样
I stole this sign.
我偷了这个牌子
Of course, I left my hand there also.
当然 我把假手落在那里了
But FAO al-Jibaaly Muhammed a-Abat
但这玩具店老板并不是唯一一个
wasn't the only one having trouble scaring kids.
在吓唬小孩方面遇到困难的人
So was Hollywood's third
好莱坞第三年轻的电影工作室执行人员
youngest movie studio executive Maeby Funke.
Maeby Funke也遇到同样问题
The creature's in your imagination.
那怪物只是你想象出来的
That's the bloodsucker? It looks like Alf.
那就是吸血鬼 像外星人ALF吧
You got a week to fix it.
限你一个礼拜之内改好
This must be the creature that ate our cat.
一定是那怪物吃了我们家的猫的
And Michael met up with Gob.
Michael找到了Gob
Gob, why didn't you tell me that Colombian thing was Dad's idea?
Gob 你为什么不告诉我那哥伦比亚的计划是爸的主意呢
Well, Dad said not to, because you don't think I'm smart,
爸说不要说出来的 因为你认为我不够聪明
and that I should take credit for it.
而且功劳应该归我的
Well, it was just Dad trying to turn us against each other again.
只是老爸又让我们互相争斗了
And of course I think you're smart, okay?
而且我当然觉得你很聪明
What's going on down there? What are you doing?
你那里怎么了 你干嘛呢
You don't want a hungry dove down your pants.
你可不想让一只饿着肚子的鸽子呆在你裤裆吧
That's how Tony Wonder lost a nut.
Tony Wonder就是那样丢了颗蛋的
Look, I know that I don't know about this housing stuff.
我知道我不了解这些建房♥的事情
But I've got this Christian girlfriend now,
但现在我有个信基♥督♥教的女朋友了
and she's trying to get me
她想让我成为一个好人
to be a better man and reconnect with my son.
还有和我儿子重新沟通
And I'm trying to get her to renounce God and... me.
而我试着让她与上帝断绝关系和[哔]我
And I just wanna prove to her that I'm worth it.
我只是想证明给她看 我很值得她这么做
Well, as always, Gob, a mixed bag there.
像以前一样 Gob 事情总是好坏参半的
But I think the middle
但我觉得中间有些部分
part sounded pretty admirable for a second,
是挺值得人信服的
so here's what I wanna do.
要不咱们这么做吧
I wanna get you your own banana-stand franchise,
我让你拥有自己的加盟香蕉店
and you can have Steve work at it.
你可以让Steve在那里工作
You'd do that for me? Yes.
你愿意为我这么做 对的
Yeah, you can design your own shack...
你可以自己设计店面
Choose my own location?
我自己选地址
Whatever you want. You're gonna be 100% in charge, all right?
随你所欲 你将百分百掌权 好吧
But the most important thing is that
但最重要的是
we never let Dad turn us against each other again.
我们永远不能再让爸挑拨我们的关系
Thanks, Michael.
谢谢你 Michael
If you feel something moving down there, it's just the bird.
如果你觉得下面有东西在动的话 那只是只鸟而已
I know it.
我知道
And a few days later, Michael got a call from his son.
几天之后 Michael接到他儿子的电♥话♥
Hello. Hey, Dad.
你好 嘿 爸爸
Did you know Gob started a banana stand?
你知道Gob大伯开了家香蕉店吗
Yeah, that was my idea.
知道 那是我的主意
I'm trying to get us to be less competitive.
我想让我们竞争得没那么厉害嘛
That's gonna be difficult.
估计很难了
Plus, they have a very aggressive slogan.
还有 他们的标语很具有挑衅性
Gob had opened a new frozen banana stand,
Gob开了一家冻香蕉店
like, 20 feet from the old frozen banana stand.
就在距离旧香蕉店的20英尺的地方
What's going on? You just put the stand right here?
怎么回事 你要把店开在这里
Did the research. You know
我做过调查了
that more frozen bananas are sold right here
这里能卖♥♥出更多的冻香蕉
on this boardwalk than anywhere in the OC?
就在这奥县的木板人行道上
Don't call it that. Also gonna need a cheque
不要这么叫 我还要点钱
'cause I kind of went out-of-pocket on the new sign.
为了做那新招牌我都穷的响叮当了
And I need some bananas and some chocolate from the other branch.
还有我要从另外一家要些香蕉和巧克力
Just go ahead. Just take the sign down.
去吧 把招牌拆下来
Take the whole booth down, as a matter of fact.
把整个亭子都拆了 事实上
You're cannibalising our business.
你在抢我们的生意
You're just scared of a little competish.
你只是怕和我竞争而已
Well, you know, you guys
你们连香蕉都没有了
don't even have bananas, so I'm not too worried.
所以我也不是很怕
In fact, you know what?
实际上 你知道吗
Me and my son are gonna
我和我儿子
go ahead and kick your little shack's ass.
要打你们个落花流水
Dad, it's okay. We can just work together with them, you know.
爸爸 没关系的 我们可以和他们一起工作的
Yeah, I mean, that makes sense.
对 那很有道理
We don't really even know the recipe yet.
我们还没得到秘方呢
There's no recipe. You just
压根儿就没秘方
freeze a banana and then you stick it in...
只要把香蕉冷冻了 然后把它沾到
Don't tell them. Stick it in the what? Stick it in the what?
不要告诉他们 沾到什么里面 沾到什么里面去
No, it's okay, Son. We'll figure it out.
没事的 儿子 我们会自己想出来的
And when we do, we'll have the last laugh.
到我们想出来的时候 我们会笑到最后的
We'll be the laughing stock of the boardwalk.
我们会成为木板行人道的传奇的
Meanwhile, Lindsay was preparing for her own competition.
与此同时 Linsay在为她自己的竞争做准备
This is Treat. He'll be representing you.
这是Treat 他是你的代理律师
He started off as my paralegal, but he's a lawyer now.
他以前是我的助理 但现在他是个律师了
As of next Monday.
下周一开始才是
Well, we'll fudge that. Lindsay, just do me one favour.
咱们暂且这样叫吧 Linsay 帮我一个忙
Don't mention me by name when
当你提到你未来的约会计划时
you talk about your future plans for dating.
不要提到我的名字
It reflects poorly on me.
对我有不利影响
Right, right. The conflict of interest. Yeah, that, too.
对 对 利益冲突 对 那也是
Hello, Lindsay. Tobias, did you get a lawyer?
你好啊 Linsay Tobias 你请律师了吗
Only the best-looking and best-educated lawyer in the whole OC.
请了全奥县最帅的学历最高的律师
Don't call it that. Okay.
不要这么叫 好的
Bob Loblaw. How are you? Bob's representing you?
我是Bob Loblaw 你好吗 Bob是你的律师
He was.
是的
One day earlier, Tobias had spoken to him on the phone.
一天前 Tobias在电♥话♥上跟他说
... whether or not those promises were made explicit.
我说过的你听清楚了吗
You want me to be explicit?
你想让我说清楚
Anyway, as it turns out, Bob was offering to be my lawyer.
总之 后来Bob主动提出做我的代理律师
And that night Buster arrived with a post-op Lucille.
那天晚上 Buster和做完手术的Lucille到了
There she is.
终于来了
She wants to know where you want to put her.
她想知道你安排她住哪里
She can take my room.
她可以住我房♥间
She wants to know if I can sleep there, too.
她想知道我可不可以在那里睡
She said that's very important to her.
她说那对她很重要
All right, I'll meet you up there, Mother.
好的 咱们楼上见 母亲
You better not lock it! I'll kick it in!
你最好别把门锁上 我会踢门进去的
By the way, doctor said no kissing her on the face for one week.
顺便说一句 医生说一周之内不要亲她的脸
I was like, "Make it two weeks. See if I care!"
干脆延长到两周吧 我都不介意的
Got a new hand? Oh, yeah, I'm trying it out.
那是新手吗 对啊 我刚试戴的
Guess who I ran into at the prosthetics shop
猜我在义肢商店等妈妈的时候
while I was waiting for Mother?
遇到谁了
Sorry, no refunds.
不好意思 我们不退款
And that's why you don't take your foot out of its wrapper.
那就是你不能把假脚的包装拆开的原因
J. Walter Weatherman.
J. Walter Weatherman
You're the man who used to scare us as children,
你是那个在我们小时候经常吓我们
and one time as an adult.
我们长大后还吓我们一次的人
George, Sr had always used
老George以前经常让他来
him to teach his children lasting lessons.
给他的孩子们上一课
They usually involved his prosthetic arm being ripped off.
经常都会有义肢被扯掉的一幕发生
And that's why you always leave a note.
那就是你要留便条的原因
You're one of George Bluth's kids.
你是George Bluth家的孩子
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表