剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything,
故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
and the one son who had no choice
其中一个儿子别无选择
but to keep them all together.
不得不撑起这个家
It's Arrested Development.
欢迎收看<发展受阻>
Michael had snuck out of work
Michae上班时间溜了出去
to see a British film with his British girlfriend, Rita.
和他的英国女友Rita看了部英国电影
I hate it when they hire Yanks to play Brits.
最讨厌让美国人来演英国人了
You can always tell.
一听就能听出来
When they came upon a toy store...
他们经过玩具店的时候
We should get George Michael one of these.
应该给George Michae买♥♥这个
No, that's not really him.
他不喜欢这种玩具
Besides, I already got him his big present for his birthday.
而且我已经给他买♥♥了很好的生日礼物了
A suit! Dad, it's a Jack Welch.
西装啊 老爸 还是Jack Welch设计的
I want you to look under the pants.
你再看看裤子下面
Quicken Premier!
Quicken Premier
Dad, I hope you kept the receipt.
老爸 你还留着收据吧
You wanna return that?
你准备拿去退掉吗
What? No, I wanna deduct it.
什么 当然不是 我准备把他们收起来
Come on, let's get him the train.
我们就给他买♥♥个小火车吧
It's really... He would only like it for the receipt.
呃 他只会喜欢这玩意儿的收据
And this is crazy.
这样有点太夸张了
I really... I can't be seeing movies in the afternoon,
我真的不应该下午跑出来看电影
then going to toy stores.
还逛玩具店
I have to work. I'm not even supposed to be here.
我得回去工作 我根本就不该出现在这里
Michael couldn't tear himself away.
但是Michael根本挪不动脚
Could you?
换你你行么
I can't promise it'll be fun.
我不保证工作能有什么好玩的
Okay, that was, that was fun.
好吧 还挺好玩的
Still, the land probably shouldn't have given out beneath us.
但这块地不该像现在这样随便我们滚来滚去的
Well, we got a mole problem.
出了个鼹鼠问题
A mole problem?
鼹鼠问题
Yeah, they've undermined this whole hill,
嗯 他们挖空了这个小山头
and we probably we won't be able
我们估计有好几个月的时间
to build on it for a few months. But it's my own fault.
不能在这里造楼 这都是我一个人的错
This is exactly why I should've been coming to work.
所以我才说我应该按时去上班
The Japanese backers, if they find out about this,
要是被日本的投资人
that we haven't started building,
知道我们根本还没开始造楼
they might not come through with their investments.
他们就不会给我们投钱了
I won't tattle. I really fancy you.
我不会说出去的 我是真的喜欢你
I fancy you, too.
我也喜欢你
Michael was falling for Rita.
Michael为Rita倾倒
And Rita was falling for Michael, too.
Rita也为Michael所倾"倒"
But that wasn't the part of the plan.
但却不是计划之中的
Rita, you've dirt on your face.
Rita 你脸弄脏了
It's from school.
在学校弄的
I called the school and you weren't there.
我给学校打过电♥话♥了 你根本没去
You know we're here to learn things, not fall in love.
我们是来这里读书的 不是来谈恋爱的
So what if I have?
我谈了又怎么样
I've got feelings, all right? I'm a woman, too!
我也有感情啊 不行吗 我也是个女人
Not some robot you get to tell everything to.
不是任你左右的机器人
I'm sick of it!
我真的受够了
I'm sick of it all! Your instructions and your letters!
我受够了你叫我去做的事情和你的这些信
And your little missions!
还有你的任务
And your stupid assignments!
和那些没有意义的安排
"You do the math, Rita." Well, no, you do the math!
"你想想清楚 Rita" 你才给我好好想想清楚
Oh, God!
天呐
Do you remember this?
还记得这个吗
And the pledge that you made when you were promised it?
记得向它保证过什么吗
I said I'd do anything for it.
保证为了它什么都愿意去做
I want him out of the picture. Can you do that?
我要他立刻消失 做得到吗
I'm a big girl.
我已经是大姑娘了
And Michael returned home as well.
Michael也回到了家
Hey, what happened to you?
你怎么了
I got highlights. It'll blend in, in about a week.
我挑染了头发 会慢慢正常的 差不多一个礼拜吧
Here. Yeah, I actually meant the collapse.
来 好嘞 我其实是想问你怎么摔倒了
I don't know.
我不知道
It probably has something to do with the
这大概跟我
4,000 hair plugs I had in one sitting.
一次性植了4000根头发有关系
Well, maybe you ought to see a doctor.
你要不去看看医生吧
Yeah, but he's too busy going to the gym to see his friend Frank.
是啊 可惜他忙着去健身房♥见他的朋友Frank
We're more than friends. I'm kind of his spotter.
我们可不止是朋友 我算是他的小眼睛
Missed a spot.
漏了一块儿
Anyway, we should be looking
总而言之 我们可以从
at some big yen coming in from the Japanese.
日本人那里得到一大笔日元
And when it does, I'm taking my gym-buddy out to dinner.
到那个时候 我要请我的健身伙伴搓一顿
I barely even know you. Who's Frank?
我还不够了解你 Frank究竟是谁
I've been wanting to talk to you about that,
我一直想跟你说这事
but it's a little awkward.
但是会有点尴尬
Well, I've been wanting to have my own awkward talk as well.
其实 我也一直在等待这个尴尬时刻
I think we could be more than just gym-buddies.
我觉得我们可以超越健身伙伴的关系
You're blowing my mind, Frank.
我脑袋里已经在放烟花了 Frank
I'm an agent, and I'd like to work with you.
我是个特工[经纪人] 我想和你合作
Well, that is great news. Okay, good.
喔 好消息啊 好吧 挺好的
I'm so glad you went first. What agency are you with?
还好是你先说 你是哪家的
Frank said "CIA,"A government
Frank说的是"CIA"
agency that was responsible for this catastrophe.
和此类灾难性事件有关的政♥府♥机关
But Tobias thought he said "CAA,"
但是Tobias听成了"CAA"
a talent agency that was responsible for this one.
和这个电影有关的经纪人公♥司♥
Frank's in the business, Michael.
Frank也是干这行的 Michael
He's got a big project for me. Says it's top secret.
他有重要活动找我 还说是高级机密
He kind of looks like you. Same size. Same curly hair.
他长得有点像你 体型像 卷卷的毛发也像
Well, Tobias, maybe you
Tobias 你应该
should spend less time focused on your looks,
少花点时间在你的外表上
and a little bit more time focused on your daughter, okay?
多花点时间关心下你女儿 好吗
Her grades are terrible. She's gonna start getting F's.
她成绩太差了 都要开始得F了
Actually, she'd already gotten one,
其实她已经得过一个F了
as the movie she'd released, in her secret life
她悄悄去做电影执行的时候
as a studio executive, was losing money.
出品的电影得了F 而且一直在亏钱
But Maeby had a way to fix that.
但是Maeby有办法补救
We turn it into a ride.
我们把它改成观光车
A ride.
观光车
On the Studio tour. What used to be the "Hell Tunnel,"
观光制片厂之前那个"地狱隧♥道♥"
now becomes the "Tunnel of Love, Indubitably."
现在改成"真爱至信隧♥道♥"
But didn't some people die in "Hell Tunnel"?
但是"地狱隧♥道♥"不是死过人吗
That is an urban legend.
这只是个都市传说
Two elderly people got badly scalded
两个老人被严重烫伤
when they tried to climb into the lava cauldron,
因为他们想爬到熔岩口上
but I've got that covered. Just like the poster!
不过我已经处理好了 跟电影海报一样的嘛
Grades like those, she's gonna be taking tickets
这种成绩 她以后就会变成个卖♥♥票的
at a movie theatre the rest of her life.
一辈子呆在电影院售票口
You know what? You're one to talk.
你也就只会嘴上说说
You've completely ignored this family
你完全忽略了这个家
since that British bird flew into your life.
自从那个英国小鸟飞进你的生活起
No, I haven't. Well, maybe, a little.
我哪有 好吧 可能有那么一点
But, you know, she's amazing. You know she was in the Olympics?
但是她真的很完美 她还参加过奥林匹克你知道吗
She wasn't. She's that Rita Leeds?
她没有 难道她是那个Rita Leeds
Wasn't she on the cover of Newsweek?
<新闻周刊>封面上那个是不是她
No. Yes.
不是 是的
Michael was thinking of this man.
Michael脑子里想的是这个人
She even plays the banjo.
她还会弹班卓琴
Although, I do have to spend more time at work.
不过 我真的该多花点时间在工作上了
I was at the property the Japanese funded today.
我今天去了日本人投资的那块地
The whole backside has moles.
整个山背后都是鼹鼠[间谍]
That's Frank's problem, too.
Frank也有这个问题
Later that day, Michael went into the office
晚些时候 Michael回到办公室
- What's going on?- To find the rest of his family
- 这是什么情况 - 找其他家庭成员
Well, look who's finally gracing us with his presence.
看谁终于赏脸出席了
What's the surrogate doing here?
这个替身来这里干嘛
We're meeting with the lawyer.
我们等会要见律师
So I've hired this guy to be my eyes and ears.
所以我雇这家伙来当我的耳目
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表