剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
This is stupid, huh? No, Steve, Steve.
我太蠢了 不 Steve Steve
You're not going anywhere.
哪儿也不许去
You'll do it with me?
你要和我一起参加吗
We're chained together. But, you know, Rita's not here yet,
我们是搭档 但是 Rita还没来
and what the hell. Let's go win this thing.
管他呢 一起拿下这个比赛吧
Let's win this thing! What the hell?
我们必胜 管他呢
What the hell! Win this thing!
管他呢 我们必胜
Here, man. Let's go ahead and start up.
走吧 我们去准备
And after the pageant, George Michael went to congratulate Ann.
比赛结束 George Michael祝贺Ann
Congratulations on coming in third, that's amazing.
恭喜你获得第三名 太精彩了
And I heard you're the
我听说你是前十名里
first camel act to ever crack the top 10 too,
第一个和骆驼一起表演的
so that's like a record.
真是史无前例啊
And I'm a bit relieved because I was...
我其实松了口气
I thought maybe if you came in first, you would have outgrown me.
因为我想如果你得了第一 可能就会嫌弃我
Outgrown you.
嫌弃你
That is the term I've been looking for.
这正是我要找的词
It seems Gob was right
看起来Gob对
about what happens to third-place contestants.
第三名的说法是对的
I met a man.
我认识了个男人
George Michael was devastated.
George Michael陷入了绝望
It seems he'd lost his girl
他失去了女朋友
and his father because he wasn't man enough.
和爸爸 都因为他不够男人
And he was faced with a choice.
这时他面临一个选择
Michael and Steve Holt finished their triathlon in first place.
Michael和Steve Holt在比赛中一路领先
Of course, they were way older.
因为他们大别人太多
Believe it or not, that took about everything I got.
不管你信不信 我精疲力尽了
I don't know what was in that pill, but I do not feel so great.
不知道那药里有什么 但我从没感觉那么好
It's gonna get a little worse before it gets any better.
在感觉达到巅峰之前会有些痛苦
Really? We won!
真的吗 我们赢了
Okay. Hey, possible nephew. Michael?
好极了 嗨 预备外甥 Michael
Your son's signing up for the Army.
你儿子准备应招入伍了
What? You signed him up for the Army?
什么 你把他卖♥♥给军队了
Oh, my God, you're right. If he goes in, I can get out.
天 你提醒我了 他进我就出了
I've gotta get my name on his form.
我必须在他表格上签名
Hang on. Hey, I gotta get there. I gotta stop this.
等等 我要走了 我必须阻止这一切
Do this with me. Come on.
比赛还没完呢 不要走
And that's when Rita noticed Michael.
这时Rita看到了Michael
Wait for me. Wait for me.
等我 马上回来
Michael?
Michael
Could you not finish? No, no. First place.
你要退赛了吗 没有 没有 领先呢
First place, I swear, but I'm sorry, I gotta go do something.
领先 我发誓 但是抱歉 我现在有别的事要做
I'm dizzy. Jeez!
好晕 天那
Okay. Uncle Mike, come on. I'll take you.
Mike叔叔 来 我背你
No, no, no, Steve, Steve.
不不 Steve
I got to it. Let's go. No. Hi. Goodbye.
我可以的 我们走 不 Hi 再见
And meanwhile, George, Sr
同时 老George
hadn't succeeded in startling anyone but himself.
没有吓到任何人 除了他自己
I mean, there's nothing to
除了
do all day except lift weights and fold laundry.
搬东西和叠衣服 整天都无事可做
Get thrown into a cage with a bunch of sweaty men.
和一群满身大汉的男人一起呆在笼子里
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I can't go back.
我不能回去
I can't go back.
我不能回去
Well, I'm glad he won't be there. He's ugly.
他不回去真是太好了 他好丑
George, Sr came across a US Army combat Humvee,
老George看到一辆美国♥军♥用作战悍马
and the Pope Mobile. And
和一辆教皇用防弹玻璃车
he decided to escape in the bullet-proof one.
他决定坐一辆防弹的逃走
Come on. I can't go back.
不 我不能回去
And Michael caught up with George Michael...
Michael找到了George Michael
What are you doing?
你在干什么
who was three rungs away from being in the army.
离军队还有三根横杠
I'm becoming a man, Dad. Isn't that what everybody wants?
我想做个男人 爸爸 这不是大家期望的吗
Of course not. Gob, can you get us out of these chains, please?
当然不是 Gob 能帮我们解开链子吗
So you steal my son, and now you need me to save yours.
你偷了我的儿子 现在却要我来救你儿子
All right, one key coming up.
好吧 钥匙马上来了
He's a magician.
他是个魔术师
Yeah. We need you to sign this form. No.
我们需要你签这个表格 爸爸
It's good, Dad, there's all sorts of benefits,
这挺好的 看起来有很多福利
and it's like a family.
而且就像大家庭一样
But it's also an army of one, and there's no place for wimps.
但这也是一个人的军队 没有软脚虾
George Michael, you have a family,
George Michael 你是有家的
okay? And I'm the wimp, not you.
好吗 我才是软脚虾 不是你
Because I could not take you being away in the Army.
因为我不能让你远离军队
All right? I love you.
知道吗 我爱你
I did it. Yep. He's not signing up.
没能忍♥住 他不会签的
That's too bad. I was this close to getting out.
太可惜了 就差那么一点
I think I'm gonna go get one of those corn dog crosses.
我想我要去买♥♥个玉米热狗吃
With all the crucifixings? Right.
都被做成了十字架型吗 是的
All right. Thanks, Dad.
去吧 谢谢 爸爸
Was that your son?
那是你的儿子吗
Yes, Rita. Yeah.
是的 Rita
The most important person in the world to me.
这个世上对我最重要的人
You really are quite a man, Michael.
你是个真男人 Michael
Do you really think so? Oh, yes.
你真的这么觉得吗 Oh 是的
Thanks. You're a complete and utter...
谢谢 你真是个完全 彻底的
I can't believe we had to bleep that.
真不敢相信我们必须要哔掉这个字
It would have been such a nice moment.
本来会是个美好瞬间的
On the next Arrested Development,
接下来的<发展受阻>
Buster signs Steve Holt up for the Army.
Buster找Steve Holt签名入伍
Wait, no. No, you can't. You can't.
等等 不 不 你不能
I'm finally ready to be a father to you. I know that now.
我做好当爸爸的心理准备了 我非常确定
I don't go in for another two years.
我只去两年
Well, as your father, can I sign something?
作为你的爸爸 我需要签什么吗
And George, Sr finds out that a fake Pope Mobile...
老George发现假防弹车
See you in hell!
见鬼去吧你
can't stop real bullets.
不能防真子弹
Thank God I wasn't in the Humvee.
谢天谢地不是在悍马里
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表