剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
It's a lot like school, only it's air-conditioned.
非常像学校 除了这有空调
So I guess we can just
所以我想我们可以
choose a cell to stay overnight and then...
选个牢房♥过夜然后
Oh, great.
哦 好极了
You can take me through your
你可以一点一点地
thoughts about the screenplay beat by beat.
跟我谈谈你对那剧本的看法
Sure, yeah.
当然 耶
"'Cause anything can happen when two people share a cell, cos."
"因为两个人在一个牢房♥的时候什么都可能发生 堂妹"
It's a line from
这是<新典狱长>里的一句台词
Oh, oh, okay, yeah. I don't know what I was worried about.
哦 好的 耶 我不知道我在担心什么
That would be the happiest moment
这将是George Michael人生中
George Michael would ever experience in his life.
体验过的最开心的时刻
And the warden was happy, too. What a treat.
而典狱长也很开心 真是棒极了
The man who cost me my promotion ends up back in my care.
那个毁掉我晋升机会的男人又重新落到我手掌心了
And I don't think there's
而且我认为这次
going to be an "I'm Oscar" Website this time.
不会再出现"我是Oscar"网站的事情了
Think this time I'll do a podcast.
我觉得这次我会弄个播客
Graft Versus Host.
移植物对抗受主
Sounds like a tennis match
听起来就像一场
between Steffi Graf and
Steffi Graf和<快乐日>主演Donny Host之间的网球比赛
It's "Most."
是"Donny Most"
But it's far deadlier.
不过这远远比那致命
Hello, I'm Gob Bluth.
你好 我是Gob Bluth
As a magician, I can make a lot of things disappear.
作为一个魔术师 我可以让很多东西消失
There are some things I can't make disappear.
也有一些我不能让它消失的东西
No, not that candy ball machine.
不 不是那个糖球机器
The disease GVH, without your help.
患GVH的病人 需要你的帮助
This is Tobias.
这是Tobias
When Toby first came into the family,
当Toby当初融入到我们家时
none of us wanted him around,
没人愿意与他为伍
but that's because we couldn't see what was on the inside.
不过那是因为我们没能看到他的"内在美"
But lately, that's all we've been able to see.
不过最近 我们都目睹了
But what was Tobias to do? Have his hair plugs removed?
不过Tobias应该怎么做 移除他的假发
The doctor says I'd be completely healed if I were to do that.
医生说 如果我那样做的话 我就会痊愈
He just needs his hair plugs out?
他只是需要移除他的假发
Doctor says that's the cure.
医生说只有那种治疗方法
There's a cure?
有治疗方法
No way. That horse hair is my ticket back into society.
不行 那些马毛是我重回上流社会的门票
You cut it after those idiots
在那些参加晚会的傻瓜
at the gala accept me as one of their own.
接纳我为他们的一员后你才能剪掉它
We're giving money for this guy to keep his hair transplants?
我们捐钱是为了让这个家伙保留他移植的头发
I'd rather give to TBA.
我宁愿捐给TBA
The crowd began to grow unruly.
人群开始暴♥动♥了起来
We have a riot in the ballroom.
大厅里发生混乱了
And, just as the prisoners had
而 就像囚犯证明了
proven they could throw a gala as well as the rich,
他们可以跟富人一样开晚会一样
so the rich proved they could
富人证明了他们可以
throw a riot just as well as the prisoners.
像囚犯一样发生暴♥动♥
And Lucille was brought to the conjugal trailer.
而Lucille被带到了夫妻用的拖车间
Mom. Michael, what are you doing?
妈妈 Michael 你来干什么
I cannot let you go through with this.
我不能让你这样做
You can't sleep with him.
你不能跟他上♥床♥
Oh, yes, I can.
喔 是的 我能
I'm making up for the heartbreak your father has caused me.
我在治愈被你♥爸♥爸伤碎的心
He doesn't need me. You don't need me.
他不需要我 你也不需要我
Of course I need you, Mom.
我当然需要你 妈妈
My heart is kind of broken, too.
我也有点心碎
I've been kind of denying it lately, but, you know,
虽然一直以来我都在试图否认 不过 你知道的
it's just I can't deal
我就是不忍♥看到
with the fact that my family's falling apart
我们的家庭慢慢地破裂下去
now that I really need you.
所以我真的需要你
Oh, Michael, honey.
哦 Michael 亲爱的
I wanna cry so bad,
我真想大哭一场
but I don't think I can spare the moisture.
不过我真的挤不出眼泪
Well, listen, here...
好吧 听着 是这样
The problem is that Gentiles doesn't really care for you.
问题是那个Gentiles并不是真的在乎你
He's just using you to get back at Dad for escaping.
他只是利用你 好将爸爸重新弄进监狱
At least that's according to his screenplay.
至少他剧本里是这么说的
You read it? Yeah.
你读了 是的
Did you like the chlamydia thing? I gave him that.
你喜欢性病的那部分吗 我给他的
You gave him chlamydia?
你传染给他的性病
He had "Crabs" And I said, "You're gonna get laughs."
他本来写的是"阴虱" 然后我说"你会被人笑话的"
Then what am I doing? I mean,
那我现在在干什么 我是说
if Dad doesn't care, there's no real threat,
如果爸爸不在乎 那就没有什么好担心的了
and, I guess, just knock yourself out, huh?
那 我想 就随便你吧 哈
Where's Gentiles? I'll kill him!
Gentiles在哪 我要杀了他
George? Dad?
George 爸爸
I can't let you do this.
我不能让你这样做
I can't let what we have,
我不能让我们拥有的
as lousy as it may be at times, be destroyed.
尽管有时糟糕的一切被人给毁了
This is where you escaped to? To prison? For me?
这就是你逃跑的目的地 监狱 为了我
No one is breaking this family apart. No one.
没有人能拆散我们的家庭 没有人
You know what? I think I needed to hear that.
知道吗 我觉得这就是我想听到的
Sorry about the wait. George?
抱歉让你久等了 George
If you're here, who do we have in the delousing tank?
如果你在这 那消毒箱里面的是谁
I'm guessing Oscar.
我猜是Oscar
No.
不
I cannot take another $2,300 hit.
我不能再经历一个2300美元的打击了
I'll tell you what. You let Oscar out,
我有个主意 你放Oscar出去
and you give us an hour in here,
然后你给我们一个小时在这的独处时间
and, we'll call it even.
然后 我们就扯平了
Please, Ward?
拜托 典狱
I can't say no to the woman who gave me chlamydia.
我不能拒绝这个给我"性病"的女人
One hour.
一个小时
Are you ready to have some fun?
你准备好找点乐子了吗
I'm so glad I didn't cry.
我没哭我太高兴了
That I didn't need to hear.
这是我不想听到的
On the next
接下来的<发展受阻>
George Michael gets closer to his family.
George Michael跟家人更亲密了
Lock-down!
关门
That was close, huh, Maeby?
差一点就进不来了 哈 Maeby
She's in the next cell.
她在旁边的牢房♥里
Looks like we're gonna be bunk buddies all night, cos.
所以看起来我们一整晚都要当铺友了 表亲
George Michael experiences his unhappiest moment ever.
George Michael体验了人生中最不开心的时刻
Buster tries to forget his recent losses
Buster试图忘记他最近的不幸
by breaking out the old guitar.
弄坏那把老吉它
And Gob finally faces a phobia he'd faced before.
而Gob最终又看到了他以前看过的憎恶场景
No! Not here! Wait, I've seen this before.
不 别在这 等等 我以前好像看过这场景
Oh, God, I've seen this before!
噢 老天 我以前看过这个
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表