剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
You know, Dad, this guy costs us a fortune.
老爸 雇这么个人要花不少钱啊
He's worth every penny.
他绝对物超所值
Hey, I didn't say that.
我可没说这话
Oh, Michael. Mr Loblaw.
Michael Loblaw先生
I'll catch you up.
跟你说下现在的情况
The Japanese are coming. They are?
日本人在来的路上了 已经来了
Somebody tipped them off
有人给他们通风报信
that the property wasn't ready for building.
这块地还不能造楼的事情被他们知道了
Which it would've been
如果Michael不是忙着和
if Michael hadn't been so busy with his English muffin.
英国小蛋糕鬼混的话也就没这事儿了
Typical. Delicious.
典型 好吃
I need a drink. I'll take an English muffin.
我要去喝一杯 我要一个英国小蛋糕
Well, we'll just have to be honest with these Japanese investors.
我们就跟日本的投资人坦诚相告嘛
They come from a culture that values honour and respect.
他们那里的文化最崇尚诚实和尊重了
And Godzilla!
还有哥斯拉
Gojira! Gojira!
哥斯拉 哥斯拉
This needs to stop now!
正常点好不好
Okay, this is exactly what we shouldn't do when they show up.
他们来的时候我们最不该做的就是现在这些
Mom, that's enough.
老妈 你够了
What? We're out of vodka.
怎么了 我们没酒喝了啊
Sorry, I thought you were doing Godzilla.
不好意思 我以为你也是来扮哥斯拉的
Mom, that's enough.
妈 真的够了
What? I'm laughing. Hey, maybe that's it.
怎么了 笑也不行啊 说不定这是个办法
Maybe we should do to the Japanese what they do in their movies.
我们应该学他们日本的电影那样
Build a miniature city. Put it outside the window.
在窗外造一个楼房♥模型
Tell them it's far away.
跟他们说离得远
It'll look real if you squint. God knows they're squinters.
眯着眼睛看就跟真的一样 本来日本人眼睛就跟眯眯眼似的
What do you think, Dad? A whole tiny town?
你觉得怎么样 老爸 一个迷你城市
Another brilliant idea, Einstein.
好主意啊 小爱因斯坦
Really? You'd like to build it with me?
真的 你要不要跟我一起造小房♥子
Larry really never knows how to sell the sarcasm.
Larry真的是不知道怎么表达我的嘲讽语气
It's a stupid idea.
这主意不能更蠢
I'll build it with you, Gob.
我来跟你一起造 Gob
Oh, great. That's another brilliant idea, Steinberg.
好嘞 又一个好主意哈 Steinberg
I agree with Michael.
我赞成Michael的想法
If you take money from these people under false pretences,
如果他们的钱是被你们这样骗过来的
you'll be committing fraud.
那你们就是欺诈
The government's already watching your father pretty closely.
政♥府♥本来就在密切监视你父亲的一举一动了
They're going through his mail.
他们还看了他的邮件
They want to put your father in prison for good.
他们想把你父亲一辈子关监狱里
You know, Bob's right. We've got to start thinking practically.
Bob说得对 我们得想些实际点的办法
Life is not some cheesy Japanese movie
生活又不是廉价日本电影
where the hero pulls on a pair of jet pants and...
英雄随便套个喷气装置
Flies off the balcony like AstroBoy.
就能跟阿童木一样从阳台飞出去
And that's when George,
与此同时
Sr did a web search for the words "Jet pants."
老George在网上搜了一下"喷气装置"
Even better.
更重要的是
The bigger problem is, who alerted the Japanese?
还有个更大的问题 是谁提醒了日本人
I think you might have a spy.
我觉得有间谍
This room, or someone in it,
房♥间里 或者你们当中的一个人
might even be wired with a listening device.
可能装了窃听器
You need to find that leak and plug it.
你们应该把这个"漏洞"找出来然后把他填上
Your father said that he was set up by a British syndicate.
你父亲说过他是被一个英国财团下的套
Maybe you should look for somebody English.
说不定这个间谍是个英国人
What?
怎么了
I think Michael's already plugged our leak.
我觉得Michael已经把这个"漏洞"给"填满"了
What is that supposed to mean?
你这话是什么意思
You've been spending a lot of time
你花了很多时间
with Rita. And she's Britishish.
跟Rita在一起 而她就是个英国人
She's a spy. I haven't told Rita anything.
她就是间谍 我什么都没跟Rita说过
This was not strictly true.
这和事实有一些出入
Let's start with my family's misdemeanours,
先从我家小打小闹的罪名开始
and then we're gonna push
然后我们再一路说到
right on through to the lighter treasons.
我们犯的轻度叛国罪
The Japanese backers, if they find out about this,
要是被日本的投资人知道
that we haven't started building,
我们根本还没开始造楼
they might not come through with their investments.
他们就不会给我们投钱了
Then he siphoned off the
然后他提走了所有的
entire pension fund into a dummy corporation,
退休金 投给了一家影子公♥司♥
filed for bankruptcy, and used... Do you know any other songs?
已经破产了 以前是做 你还会其他歌♥不
She's a spy!
她是个间谍
Rita is not a spy, okay?
Rita不是什么间谍好吧
She's a beautiful, elegant woman. It doesn't make any sense.
她是个优雅美丽的女人 这根本就是胡扯
What doesn't make any sense is why she's dating you.
她竟然会跟你约会已经够胡扯的了
No, that's a good point.
Michael说的没错
Actually my sources tell me that
其实有消息告诉我说
the leak goes by the name "Mr F".
这个间谍人称"F先生"
Mr F. Rita's not a man. As far as you know.
F先生 Rita不是先生 你觉得不是而已
And it could be an alias. Alias is a show about a spy!
说不定只是个化名
All right, that's it! I
好吧 够了
finally find someone that I really care about,
我终于找到一个真心喜欢的人
my family tries to drive us apart. It's not gonna work.
我的家人就想着拆散我们 你们想都别想
So you know what? I've got a switch for you.
我跟你们说 不如我们的位置换一换
You guys handle this problem. I am gonna go have some fun.
你们在这里处理这个问题 我要出去玩了
Unbelievable.
真想不到
Deserting the family when we most need him
他会在家人最需要他的时候抛弃我们
Shameful.
真好意思
Gob, I'm sending you a package. You'll know what to do with it.
Gob 我寄个包裹给你 你收到就知道用来干嘛了
Michael was upset and he called Rita.
Michael很是生气 他给Rita打了个电♥话♥
Hello? Hey, I've been thinking.
喂 是我 我在想
I'm going to start working less,
我应该少花点心思在工作上
and I do want to start having more fun.
我真的该放松下自己了
So, I'd like to take you out tomorrow.
所以我想明天约你出去
All day, anywhere you want. What do you say?
玩一整天 随便你想去哪里 好不好
"Hell Tunnel" Takes another name. Will it take another life?
"地狱隧♥道♥"取了个新名字 它会不会再取他人性命
I say yes.
当然好啦
Only I'm going to take you out.
不过这次是我带你去玩
The next morning Michael was heading out for his day with Rita.
第二天早上 Michael正准备出发去和Rita约会
George Michael? Hey, I love my present, Dad.
George Michael 我好喜欢你的礼物 老爸
I'd wear it to school, but who needs a Welch wedge, right?
如果不是怕别人拉我内♥裤♥ 我都想穿去学校了
Yeah. Enough business. In fact, I got you another present.
正经话题结束 其实我还给你买♥♥了份礼物
It's something I saw yesterday, when I was out with Rita.
我昨天和Rita出去的时候看到的
It's time for us to start having some fun. I don't know.
我们也该找点乐子了 你确定吗
"Fun" And "Failure" Both start out the same way.
"玩乐"和"完蛋"的开头都是一样的
Let's just go ahead and rip this down, huh?
我们还是把这海报给撕了吧
And Larry, the surrogate, showed up to pick up the jetpack
替身Larry来拿老George寄到家里的
that George, Sr had sent to the model home.
喷气装置
What is that, a train set? Look down, Larry.
这是什么 一套火车玩具 往下看 Larry
No, not down at your feet.
不是叫你低头看自己的脚
Left. My left, your right. What is the matter with this guy?
往左 我的左边 你的右边 这人脑子什么毛病
And, let me guess, he's probably... Saying all that, too.
我猜他大概是 在重复你说的话
It is a train set. Those Japanese sites.
还真是一套火车玩具 日本网站真不靠谱
I'm never gonna find my way... Past that hallway sensor.
这样我还怎么 躲过走廊那些感应器
Dad, what are you doing here? Is this the package you sent me?
老爸 你在这里干嘛 这就是你要给我的包裹
Tiny town. This is for tiny town, isn't it?
迷你城市 这是用来造迷你城市的对不对
You did like my idea, didn't you, Dad?
你还是喜欢我的主意的 是吧 老爸
I think he's in the can.
他大概在上厕所
Actually, George, Sr was in the kitchen
其实 George在厨房♥里
trying to soothe himself with an ice cream sandwich.
准备吃个冰淇淋三明治缓和下情绪
And that's when he discovered
就在这时他发现
a way to possibly slip by the sensors.
一个绕过感应器的办法
If Mother sees this, she will blow a cow.
要是被老妈看到 绝对会发飙的
Dad?
老爸
Cool, a train set. I've always wanted one of those.
帅啊 火车玩具 我一直想要这么一套
Maybe we could build our tiny town together.
我们可以一起造迷你城市
Do you want to, Dad?
你愿意吗 老爸
Buster had always wanted to do the same with Gob.
Buster也一直想跟Gob一起做点什么
Goody. Yeah. I do want to.
好啊 当然愿意啦
I do want to. Goody.
愿意 当然
Gob was thrilled, as was Buster.
Gob和Buster都兴奋了起来
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表