剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Tonight, an Arrested Development you can't miss.
今晚的<发展受阻>你绝对不能错过
A cavalcade of stars.
众星云集
The shocking final moments will be presented live.
激动人心的最后时刻将会以直播呈现
And one of these people
这其中的一个人
will die.
将会离开人世
The Bluths were desperate.
布鲁斯家族很绝望
I assume you've all seen this.
估计大家都看过这报道了
The press had them all but finished.
媒体的报道让他们几乎完蛋
What? What is it?
什么 那是什么
This isn't really gonna work over the phone, Dad.
爸 通过电♥话♥是看不到的
Then get Bob Loblaw to hire me another surrogate.
那就让Bob Loblaw给我找别的律师
That's kind of the point. Mr Loblaw no longer works for us
那才是重点 Loblaw先生不再为我们工作了
because someone wanted a boyfriend.
因为有人想要个男朋友
Look, don't blame me.
这不能怪我呀
I was talking to Lindsay, actually.
事实上我是对Linsay说的
But he was clearly turned off to the both of you.
但他对你们俩都很反感
Now, we're gonna need a new lawyer.
现在我们需要一名新律师
And that is going to mean about a $100,000 retainer.
估计需要十万美元的预付聘金
If we want a chance of keeping
如果我们要把公♥司♥
this family going past the next few weeks,
继续运营下去熬过这几周的话
we're gonna have to pull out all the stops.
我们真的要使尽浑身解数了
What am I talking about?
我在说什么
I'm talking about all of you getting jobs.
我是说你们都要去找工作
Now the best place to look for a job...
说到找工作的最佳地点
Who threw the tomato?
是谁扔的番茄
Well, how the hell are we gonna get 100 grand?
我们怎么能筹到十万美元呢
Well, I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for,
我知道大家不想听到以下的消息
but Maeby was just accepted into private school.
但Maeby被一所私立学校录取了
And I've sent the cheque in already.
我刚交了学费
No, that's not what I'm looking for at all.
我真的不想听到这样的消息
Michael, it's the most prestigious private school in town.
Michael 这可是城里最有声望的学校啊
Oh, no. Not the Milford Academy.
噢 不 不要跟我说是米尔福德学院
Children were neither to be
那是Buster曾经上过的学校
seen nor heard at the school Buster had attended.
在那里 你既看不到孩子 也听不到他们的声音
It's the exact opposite.
恰好相反
It's called Openings.
那学校叫公开学校
Oh, great. That sounds like another one of those
这下好了 听起来像是那种
gradeless, structureless, new-age feel-gooderies.
不分年级 没有结构 自我感觉良好的新潮学校
They teach self-expression
他们会教学生如何表达自己
and getting in touch with feelings, Michael.
还有学会用情感交流 Michael
I mean, I know you don't have any.
我知道你没有感情
The boy who couldn't cry.
不会哭的男孩
He's a robot!
他是个机器人
Michael can cry. He just doesn't wanna rust.
Michael会哭的 只是他不想被眼泪腐蚀而已
Yes, he's like the steel man from The Wizard of Oz.
就像是绿野仙踪里面的钢铁人一样
Tin Man. Is that what he's called? He knows
是铁皮人吧 是这么叫吗 他懂的
You know, Linsay, since you've already sent the cheque.
Linsay 既然你已经交过学费了
This is how you're gonna pay for it.
就这么办吧
You're gonna be in charge of the house from now on. Okay?
你从现在开始负责打理家务 好吗
The cooking, the cleaning, all of it.
负责做饭 清洁等等
You're going to put Lindsay in charge of the cooking?
你要让Linsay负责煮饭
At least you'll lose weight.
至少可以减肥
You know, Mom, I think the only time you ever cooked for us
你知道吗 妈 我记得你唯一一次下厨
was the morning Rosa's mom died.
是在Rosa妈妈死的那天早上
You gave us cereal in an ashtray.
你用烟灰缸盛麦片给我们吃
Gob, pal? How about you? Can you find some work?
Gob 兄弟 你呢 你可以找工作吗
Oh, sure, Michael.
噢 当然啦 Michael
As what? A waiter?
做什么呢 服务员
Can I get you something, madam?
夫人 你要吃什么呢
I will have a vodka, though. What?
我想要喝伏特加 什么
You know, if you ever accidentally worked a day in your life,
要是在你人生中有那么一天不小心工作了
you'd know that there's no indignity in it.
你就知道这其实并不是什么丢脸的事
Great, she'll have a vodka.
好 我这就给她拿伏特加
Instead of us all selling
与其大家在这里出点子
out and becoming housewives and waiters,
还有沦为家庭主妇和服务员
why don't we have a big event?
倒不如咱们办个宴会
Some sort of "Save Our Bluths" Type thing.
像"拯救布鲁斯"那种行动
We'll throw a legal-defence fund dinner. Ask for donations.
我们办个法律辩护基金晚宴 让大家捐钱
As long as we don't look desperate.
只要大家看起来不那么绝望就行
We want them to think
我们想让他们觉得我们会
we'll take their help, but we don't need it.
接受他们的帮助 但实际我们并不需要
I should be seen a lot at the club.
我应该多去俱乐部的
Our backs are against the wall,
咱们已经走投无路了
and it's just hard to accept that it's really come to begging.
估计要乞求帮助的话还是挺难的
Sometimes it's the only way to stay in the game.
有时要继续的话也是不得已而为之
Please tell your friends about this show.
请向你们的朋友宣传这电视剧
Michael had asked Lindsay to take care of the house.
Michael让Linsay打理家务
And to his surprise,
让他惊讶的是
she was sort of doing it. You're sort of doing it.
她还真的做了 你还真的做了
Yeah, check it out. I found that canned ham that we had forever,
对啊 看 我把那不知什么时候生产的罐头火腿
and I put it in a pot of boiling water,
放在开水里面煮
and guess what I'm calling it?
猜一下我帮它取了个什么名
Soup? Hot ham water.
汤 热火腿水
You know, I'm actually a really good mom.
其实我是个很称职的母亲
I think it's 'cause Maeby's never around.
只是Maeby总不在我身边而已
You should send George Michael to Openings, too.
你也应该把George Michael送到公开学校去的
Yes, it could help him express his feelings.
对 这可以帮助他表达自我
My son expresses himself just fine.
我儿子可会表达自己呢
Isn't that right, Son? What? Yeah, it's fine.
对吧 儿子 什么 对啊
Yeah, I guess, I don't care. Stop.
我想是吧 我不在乎 够了
Yes, he's a regular Freddie Wilson, that one.
对啊 他就像是Freddie Wilson
I don't know that reference.
那是谁呀
No, I don't, either.
我也不知道
Oh, I don't know, either.
噢 我也不知道
It's this guy.
就是这个人
My son's just fine where he is.
我儿子状态可好了
He's got the SATs coming up. You gotta do well on those.
他还要参加高考呢 你可要好好复习
You studying upstairs?
你在楼上学习吗
Yeah, I'm just taking a three real quick
对 我就想休息一下
so I can get a cream soda.
顺便拿杯奶油苏打水
Oh, I'll get that for you.
噢 我帮你拿吧
No, I will get it. I have to get it myself.
不用了 我自己拿好了 我要自己拿
Just relax.
别紧张
Just check the stove. That' s great.
检查一下炉子 好了
You know, Michael, if I may take off my acting pants for a moment
Michael 请容许我暂时放下演员的身份
and pull my analrapist stocking over my head.
运用我治析师的专业知识来分♥析♥一下
George Michael has been acting strange lately.
George Michael最近表现得怪怪的
I think he may have developed what we in the soft sciences
我认为他得了咱们
refer to as obsessive-compulsive disorder,
人文科学学科称为强迫症的病
or the OC disorder.
或者称为OCD
Don't call it that. I think ultimately,
不要这么叫它 我觉得最根本的
it's because he's afraid to express himself.
原因是他不敢表达自己的感情
Actually it was because he was afraid his aunt Lindsay
其实他是怕他的Linsay姑妈
was going to burn the house down.
会把房♥子给烧了
Hi, how are you?
嗨 你好吗
Cream soda.
你的奶油苏打水
Maybe he does need this school.
或者他真的需要这学校
Did you see this letter? You know, it's done wonders for Maeby.
你看了这封信了吗 这学校把Maeby教得很好
"Maeby is an exceptional young lady." Exceptional.
"Maeby是个特别的学生" 特别的
"We are sure that she is destined for great things."
"我们确信她会有所成就"
Great things.
有成就
"And we wish her luck in all her..."
"我们祝愿她在"
It says "Over."
信上说"完了"
You know, we'll probably have to crack this open to be sure,
咱们还是打开天窗说亮话吧
but this sounds like an expulsion letter.
但这貌似是封开除信
"She's never been to class."
"她从没上过课"
What kind of a boarding school would lose track of its students?
什么狗屁寄宿学校会失去学生的联♥系♥
Openings is not a boarding school.
公开学院不是寄宿学校
I thought it was a boarding school, too.
我也以为它是所寄宿学校
Actually Maeby had been on
事实上 Maeby在拍一部
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表