剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Only Larry was disappointed,
只有Larry觉得失望
but he was such a pro, you'd never know it.
但他够专业 你永远觉察不到他的情绪
And back at the gym, Tobias was finding out more
回到健身房♥ Tobias正在问经纪人
about the project the agent had suggested.
给他找了个什么活儿
Come on! What are you gonna tell me? What've you got for me?
快点 你准备跟我说什么 到底给我找了个什么活儿
The Japanese investors you
你跟我们提到的日本投资方
told us about are going over to your place today.
正准备今天去你们那儿
I need you there when they are. We need you to be a mole.
我需要你到时能在场 我们要你去当间谍[鼹鼠]
Kind of a backer's audition. Okay, I get it.
投资方的面试是吧 我懂的
All right, well then, Frank,
好 那么Frank
I shall be a bigger,
我会做一个比你左腿内侧
hairier mole than the one on your inner left thigh.
更大 毛发更浓密的鼹鼠
And later
后来
Michael and Rita were on the Tantamount Studios tour.
当Michael和Rita在Tantamount制片厂参观时
The thing she doesn't understand
她不明白的是
about bovine spongiform encephalitis is...
疯牛病其实是
Hold! Hold! Tram! Let's get out of here, folks!
等下 等下 Tram 我们先闪开 伙计们
Make some room! Make some room!
让开点 让开点
Look! It's Malcolm in the Middle!
看 是<马尔柯姆的一家>
In the middle of shooting, I guess.
正在拍着呢我猜
That's okay. It's more important to show how we make the show
没关系 让你们参观我们是怎么拍的
than to actually make it.
比我们正经拍摄要重要
...Tantamount.
[哔]Tantamount
Hello?
喂
Hey, Dad, they just dropped off the package you sent,
嘿 老爸 我刚收到你送的包裹
but I don't think I'm old enough for it.
但我不确定这是我这个年纪玩的
Of course you are.
当然是你玩的
I told you that I want you to have a little fun.
我跟你说过要找点乐子的
You're not gonna break anything.
你不会弄坏任何东西的
But, of course,
当然啦
Michael thought he was talking about the train set.
Michael以为他说的是火车套装
Not the extremely dangerous
而不是他儿子刚在门口看到的
jetpack the boy had just found at the front door.
特别危险的喷气装置
Well, what if I crash it? That's half the fun.
好吧 要是我弄坏了呢 这也是乐子的一部分啊
And soon, the tour arrived at the "Tunnel of Love, Indubitably."
很快 观光车到达了"真爱至信隧♥道♥"
So take the hand of someone you love,
请握紧你所爱之人的手
as we enter the "Tunnel of Love, Indubitably."
当我们进入"真爱至信隧♥道♥"的时候
Love of hell.
爱的地狱
But Michael was happy to hold the hand of someone he did love.
但是Michael还是为握着喜欢的人的手而开心着
And then he noticed her bracelet.
直到他注意到她的手链
Michael had just noticed
Michael刚发现
that Rita was wearing a suspicious bracelet.
Rita的手链很可疑
What does your bracelet say? Nothing.
你手链上刻的是什么 没什么
Oh, look! Look, there they are on the bicycle made for two.
看 看 他们骑的是双人自行车
It says "Mr F," Doesn't it? Who is he? Nobody.
上面写的是"F先生" 是不是 他是谁 没谁
I can't tell you!
我不能说
Oh, God. He followed us. But, why?
天呐 他跟踪我们 但是为什么啊
Wait a minute. You know that man?
等一下 你认识这个人
It's not what you think it is. It's my uncle.
不是你想的那样 他是我叔叔
Is that Mr F? What does he want?
他就是F先生 他想干嘛
He wants you out of the picture.
他想让你消失
Bloody right, I do.
没错 这就是我的目的
You lied to me, Rita!
你骗了我 Rita
You made me turn against my family, but it's over now.
你让我和我的家人对立 但这一切现在结束了
My... are wet.
我的[哔]都湿了
And Maeby received a call
Maeby接了个电♥话♥
about the latest lava cauldron accident.
关于刚发生的熔岩事故
Already? It's only been an hour. I'm gonna lose this job.
这么快 才开了一个小时 这下我工作不保了
Maybe I should let Mort take me out to dinner.
早知道Mort请我吃饭的时候我就该答应他
Maeby? Okay, I'm definitely gonna lose this job.
Maeby 好吧 我肯定要失去这份工作了
I can explain. Rita set me up. She set us all up.
我可以解释的 Rita给我下了套 给我们下了套
This beautiful, funny, brilliant woman was a spy.
这个漂亮幽默聪明的女人是个间谍
Everybody was right. It was too good to be true.
大家说得没错 这种好事轮不到我
And I am turning her in.
我要去揭穿她
And let me tell you something else.
我跟你说
I would not want to be the next woman who tries to fool me.
下一个骗我的女人下场会很惨
Well, that was a freebie.
好吧 躲过一劫
George Michael, meanwhile,
与此同时 George Michael
was trying to solve a mystery of his own.
正在想办法解决一个难题
The jetpack had come with an instructional DVD
喷气装置还附带一个说明DVD
that seemed to confuse more than clarify.
但似乎让他更摸不着头脑了
What was clear was that the gift was extremely dangerous.
不过有一点很明确 这个礼物危险性极高
And it did seem like a lot of work for little payoff.
而且似乎回报远小于付出
Have fun! Have fun!
玩的开心哟 开心哟
Meanwhile, Gob was bonding with the man
与此同时 Gob正在和他以为
he thought his father was controlling.
是他老爸在控制着的人联络感情
Almost done with the water tower. Neato.
水塔马上就造好了 好诶
His real father, however, had gotten lost within the walls.
而他真正的父亲还在墙壁之间找不到方向
Where the hell am I?
我到底在哪里
He was actually somewhere
他其实正好卡在
between the linen closet and the guest room.
衣帽间和客房♥之间
You know, I'm really glad that we're doing this together.
我真的很高兴我们能一起做这件事
I've never felt so close to you. I feel the same way.
我第一次觉得我们可以这么亲近 我也是啊
He's crying now. Oh, God, look at us.
他在哭 天呐 瞧瞧咱俩
We're like a couple of girls on the last day of camp.
我们就跟野营最后一天要分开的小姑娘一样
And right outside the house,
而房♥门之外
Tobias was working with the man he thought was a talent agent.
Tobias正和他以为的经纪人做着准备工作
Ready? Oh, yes, I am going to be a great mole.
准备好了吗 好了 我会是一个出色的鼹鼠
Check, two, three. Let Lilly
试音 一二三 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
lick Lionel's lusty leathers. Let Lilly...
不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮
The levels are fine.
现在这样就行了
Remember, no one can know it's you.
记住 不能让别人认出你
We need to capture George, Sr.
我们要抓到老George
Capture George, Sr? What... Is that what you hired me to do?
拍老George 什么 你找我来就是做这个
You didn't realise that?
你才反应过来吗
No, but it does make perfect sense. I have played him before.
嗯 不过倒也说得通 我以前也演过他
He had, in the poorly narrated reality series Scandalmakers.
他的确演过 在那部很烂的真人秀<丑闻制♥造♥者>中
It's gonna be tough to work that into the character
这个角色代入会比较困难
and it's going to fight the costume I rented,
而且会跟我租来的戏服很不搭
but I didn't take six weeks
但是我在The Groudlings六个星期的
of improv classes at The Groundlings for nothing.
即兴表演课也不是白上的
And Michael was on the phone to Bob Loblaw.
Michael正和Bob Loblaw打电♥话♥
I don't even think she's here legally,
她说不定还是非法入境的
all right? She's taken advantage of me.
知道吗 她是在利用我
I want you to take care of this.
我要你来处理这件事
Call the CIA, do whatever you have to do.
找中♥央♥情报局 该怎么做就怎么做
Fine, but you take care of your family.
好 但是你要处理好你家的事
I think they're going ahead with this hoax.
我觉得他们正往诈骗的路上走
And if money changes hands, you're all going to jail.
等真的收到了钱 你们都得关监狱里
Well, unfortunately the roads are out,
可惜前面没有路了
so we can't take you up there to see it in person.
所以不能带你们过去亲眼看一看
But if you stand absolutely still, right there,
但是如果你们站着不动 就站这里
and just squint into the light. And behold, Sudden Hill!
顺着光线眯起眼睛往外看 Sudden山
Gob, don't!
Gob 不要
It actually looked pretty good. Even the financiers thought so.
竟然看上去还挺像样的 连投资人都觉得不错
Ishiro said, "I am reassured.
Ishiro说"我终于放心了
And they treat us with respect this time. "
他们这次终于表示出点诚意了
Motoyoshi said, "I thought the woman was pretending as a monster,
Motoyoshi说"我还以为这女的在扮怪兽"
"But she was just out of vodka."
"原来只是酒喝完了"
Let's go ahead and close the curtains
赶紧把窗帘拉上
and not accept any money while we're ahead.
不许收他们的一分钱
So, as you can see,
所以 如你们所见
any rumour of a mole problem is completely untrue.
那些鼹鼠问题的谣言都是假的
But unfortunately, this was
可惜的是 这时候Tobias穿着
just as Tobias appeared in his rented mole outfit.
他租来的鼹鼠装登场了
I'm a mole! Not the village!
我是只鼹鼠 别踩我的村子啊
I'm very particular about building codes. The water tower.
我对建筑要求特别高 水塔啊
And this water tower does not pass muster. Lucille!
这个水塔造的不够牢 Lucille
Who can save our village? Michael!
谁能救救我们的村子 Michael
As it turned out, it was George Michael,
结果这个人正是George Michael
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表