剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Honestly, Michael, all this "Mother" Talk.
说实话 Michael 所有这些关于"妈妈"的谈话
You're starting to sound a lot like Buster.
越来越让你听起来像Buster了
And Michael realised there was somebody else in the family
然后Michael意识到了家里还有另外一个人
who would care about this.
会关心这个
Buster's gonna take this so hard.
Buster会很难受的
I cannot let my brother get hurt.
我不能让我的弟弟受到伤害
It's on standby.
摄像机没有开
Got another one in you?
还能再来一次吗
Buster, meanwhile, was enjoying being with Oscar.
Buster 此时 在享受跟Oscar在一起
But Oscar was longing for his Sweet Freedom.
不过Oscar正在想念他的"甜蜜自♥由♥"甜味剂
Say, you don't have any Sweet Freedom or Tropical Ease
额 你这里没有"甜蜜自♥由♥"或者"热带风情"
or any of the Hawaiian blends, do you?
或者任何"夏威夷混合物" 对吗
Someone's coming.
有人来了
Oh, God. Get in the cage and hide behind the mirror.
天呐 快进笼子里去然后躲在镜子后面
It'll look empty.
别人看不见你在里面
Oscar never got a chance to hide behind the mirror.
不过Oscar没有机会躲在镜子后面
Although, it was not the
尽管 这不是
first time he was knocked out by a powerful lid.
第一次他被狠狠地砸到头
Hey, Buster, listen, I got some bad news about Mom.
嘿 Buster 听着 我有一些关于妈妈的坏消息
She's planning on spending the night with another man.
她正打算跟另外一个男人共度良宵
Gob?
Gob
Not another brother.
不是另外一个兄弟
Oh, then why do we care?
那我们还在意什么
What is wrong with everyone?
大家都怎么了
Buster, you've got to talk to Mom about this.
Buster 你得跟妈妈谈谈这个
She can't possibly do it. If Dad finds out, he'll go berserk.
她不能那样做 如果爸爸发现了 他会气得跳起来的
If Dad finds out about what?
如果爸爸发现什么
Well, I guess I've got no choice now.
好吧 看来现在我别无选择了
Dad, I've got some bad news about Mom and Warden Gentiles dating.
爸爸 我有一些妈妈和Gentiles典狱长在约会的坏消息
I better sit down.
我最好坐下来
Okay, what's the news? They're dating.
好了 什么消息 他们在约会
Oh, yeah. Because she's my wife. Oh, yeah. Damn it.
哦 没错 因为她是我老婆 没错 我♥操♥
I'm surprised you're not more upset by this.
我很惊讶你一点都不沮丧
When you first told me. But, you see, time passes.
这又不是第一次你告诉我这个 不过 你知道的 一切都会过去的
Besides, it's only a dinner in the office.
此外 这只是在办公室里吃个晚饭
I mean it's not Le Cirque.
我是说 这又不是在马戏团
How'd you know that it was in his office?
你怎么知道是在他办公室里的
Well, where the hell else are they gonna go at 4:00 in the afternoon?
好吧 在下午四点钟的时候他们究竟能去哪
It was around 4:00. You already know about this.
确实是在四点左右 你早就知道这事了
Come on. You're up to something, right?
别这样 你在计划着什么 对不对
No. You both are.
没有 你们都是
She's working the warden, you're making fake heads.
她在搞定典狱长 你在做假头
You're planning an escape.
你在计划逃跑
How dare you?
你怎么敢这么说
I ought to shave your head and
我应该剃光你的头 然后
make you sit under that camera all night, mister.
让你整晚坐在那摄像头下面 侦探先生
It's unbelievable. You know, I was worried
真不敢置信 知道吗 我还在担心
that this guy was gonna take advantage of Mom.
那家伙会占妈妈的便宜
You both were taking advantage of him.
而你们却在利用他
I don't know why I work
我不明白我他妈的
so damn hard to keep this family together.
这么辛苦工作来撑起这个家是为了什么
Michael, can I talk to you for one sec?
Michael 能给一秒钟我们谈谈吗
And that's when George Sr. got a call from Lucille.
而这时George Sr.接到了Lucille的电♥话♥
Howdy doody, that's it.
胡迪都迪 对了
Now, you get back here so you can smuggle me out past the guards
现在 你再回去好帮我混过那些警卫
before Michael starts blabbing.
以防Michael泄密
You know what? You can smuggle yourself out.
知道吗 你可以自己偷偷混出去
You wanna get away from me so bad? You're free.
你不是这么想摆脱我吗 你自♥由♥了
But I'm free, too, baby.
不过我也自♥由♥了 宝贝
I'm staying in the conjugal trailer with the warden tonight.
我今晚要跟典狱长在夫妻拖车间里过夜了
Him?
他
Hey, why is there an ambulance out front?
嘿 为什么外面有一辆救护车
Honey, the car is here.
亲爱的 车来了
Hey, do you need a ride? I mean, you'll have to lie down, but...
嘿 需要带你一程吗 我的意思是 你得躺在车里 不过
I'm not going. The whole thing is a scam.
我不会去的 整件事都是个骗局
Mom was just using that warden to try to get Dad out.
妈妈只是在利用典狱长帮助爸爸逃跑
She's not trying to seduce him at all.
她根本不是在引诱他
Oh, no, she is. She's spending the night with him.
噢不 她要跟他一起过夜了
She just called to ask me
她刚刚打电♥话♥给我
to bring her a tube of vag... getable pasta.
要我带个按♥摩♥ 菜通心粉
Hi, George Michael. You're going, too?
嗨 George Michael 你也要去
Yeah, I thought I would just go with Maeby,
耶 我觉得我会陪Maeby去
and support her through this whole Graft Versus Host thing.
帮助她渡过这整个"移植物对抗受主"的晚会
And Michael himself was feeling
突然Michael感觉到自己
a little like the host that the grafting family was rejecting.
有点像被这个移植家庭所排斥的受主
Well, great. Go.
好吧 好极了 去吧
It's a very important cause. I'll just stay here and read.
这是件很重要的事 我就待在家看看书
But this, too, would prove challenging,
不过在家看书也证明很困难
as the family had no books.
因为家里没有书
And that's when Michael got a glimpse
正是这时Michael看清了
into the warden's true intentions with his mother.
典狱长对他老妈的真正企图
You were just using me
你只是在利用我
to get even with the man who broke out of your prison?
报复那个曾经逃脱你监狱的男人
That escape cost me my promotion.
那次逃跑毁掉了我晋升的机会
And you'll pay for the loss of $2,300 a year.
而你会为我的损失每年支付2300美元
But you gave me presents. We made love.
不过你给了我礼物 我们做了爱
I've given you one last present. Enjoy the chlamydia, Lucille.
我已经给了你最后一件"礼物"了 享受性病吧 Lucille
Take this lonely, diseased woman to the hole.
把这个孤独 有性病的女人扔到小黑屋去
I wish I'd read
我真希望我读的是<我身体里的男人>
George Sr. needed to escape,
George Sr.想要逃跑
but his handmade replica would never fool the cameras.
不过他手工制♥作♥的替代品不可能骗过摄像头
So he searched through Gob's
所以他找遍了Gob的
magic stuff to find something that might.
魔术道具 看有不有能派上用场的
Well, that was a freebie.
好吧 真是得来全不费功夫
Hey, Gob, I'm glad you're here. I thought you'd be at the gala.
嘿 Gob 很高兴你在这 我还以为你去参加晚会了
Yeah, Dad made me move my stuff out of Buster's room.
是的 不过爸爸要我把我的东西从Buster的房♥间搬出去
But only after hiding himself
不过是在把自己藏在
in the cage to get past the cops at the door.
笼子里以混过门口的警♥察♥后
Go.
走
Mom's being set up. We have to get into that prison.
妈妈被设计了 我们必须到监狱里去
It's after lock-down.
现在已经锁门了
Come on, Gob. You were gonna break out of this place once.
拜托 Gob 你曾经从那个地方逃脱过
I know you can help me break in.
我知道你能帮我进去
It's not a Jamba Juice, Michael.
那不是坚宝果汁连锁店 Michael
It shouldn't be that hard to break into.
不过要进去也不会很难
And Buster returned only to find no evidence of his uncle-father.
而Buster回来后却不见他叔叔的踪影
Hey, Father-Uncle Dad. I'm just bringing some juice for my pet.
嘿 爸爸兼叔叔 我只是给我的宠物带了点果汁
Wait a minute. You're not really smiling.
等等 你不是真的在笑
I'm Oscar. He did it again. I told you he would.
我是Oscar 他又故技重施了 我告诉过你
I can't go through this again. I can't be caged!
我不能再经历这个了 我不能再被关起来
And Buster realised he
然后Buster意识到
needed to give his true father his freedom.
他应该给他真正的父亲自♥由♥
Hey! Stop! But it was a freedom that didn't last long.
嘿 停下 不过那自♥由♥并没有持续很久
And as the prison gala was underway,
而正当监狱晚会进行的时候
the guys arrived for their break-in,
两个家伙到达了监狱并准备溜进去
with the help of one of George Sr.'s instruments of escape.
借助George Sr.其中的一件越狱工具
You think this is gonna work?
你觉得这会管用吗
It's a jetpack, Michael. What could possibly go wrong? All right.
这是飞行器 Michael 怎么可能不管用 好了
Now just make sure to tell me before you hit any buttons.
现在在你按任何按钮前都请告诉我
Good. Now we know what the strap is for.
很好 现在我们知道那背带有什么用了
Okay. We need a new plan. Yeah.
好了 我们需要个新计划 没错
Wish I knew the layout of this place.
要是我知道这个地方的布局就好了
Way ahead of you, Michael.
我早就想到了 Michael
Drew a map of it on my stomach.
我在我肚子上画了地图
It's upside down, so it might be a little awkward.
上下是颠倒的 所以看的时候会有点麻烦
It was awkward.
确实很麻烦
I drew us. I think we're, like, right there.
我还画了我们的位置 我觉得我们在 额 这里
Hey, guys. If you're gonna party, you wanna bring it inside?
嘿 伙计们 如果你们想搞派对 为什么不进去搞
That was a freebie.
真是得来全不费功夫
The new facility isn't so bad, huh?
这新地方还不错 哈
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表