剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
They really do.
他们真的很讨厌
The glitter queen struck again. Never hire Tobias Funke.
那闪粉皇后又来了 千万不要用Tobias Funke
And back at the country club, something unusual had happened.
在乡村俱乐部那边 有些怪事发生了
I don't have any drugs for sale.
我没毒品卖♥♥呀
Unless, did you expect me to follow you to your car?
还是 你要我跟你去你车那里
They're your tips. Tips.
这是你的小费 小费
And Gob realised he'd accidentally worked a day in his life.
Gob意识到自己不小心工作了一天
Lindsay, meanwhile, was being a mother,
同时 Linsay在履行母亲的职责
when someone showed up who needed one.
一个需要母亲的人出现了
Hi, Sister. How'd you get here?
嗨 姐姐 你怎来这里的
I walked. I tried hitchhiking,
我走路来的 我试着搭便车
but it's hard to do without a thumb.
但没有大拇指很难拦到车
I'm so hungry.
我好饿
Would you like to try some of this?
你要尝一下这个吗
So watery,
味道很淡
and yet there's a smack of ham to it.
还有一点点火腿的味道
It's hot ham water.
这叫热火腿水
Upstairs, George Michael was struggling with his assignment.
在楼上 George Michael在纠结他的功课
Can you think of anything critical to say about my dad?
你对我爸有批评性的评论吗
Are you serious? I have glitter in my lungs
你开玩笑吧 我为了做送给挑演员的人的礼品袋
from making goody bags for casting directors.
把闪粉都吸进肺里面去了
And he's given me 100 more to do for homework.
他还给我布置了功课要做一百个
It's like, "I don't do my homework.
就像"我都不用工作功课的"
George Michael does my homework."
"都是George Michael帮我做功课的"
And that's when he decided it was time to cheat off of her.
那时他意识到他应该要利用一下她
You know, it might help if you expressed yourself.
看来这个可以帮助你发泄一下
It also gave him an opportunity to smell her neck.
这也给他一个去嗅她脖子的机会
And the next day,
第二天
Michael drove to Openings in the hopes of recruiting
Michael来到公开学院希望能
Donnie's brother for the fundraiser,
请Donnie的哥哥到资金筹集♥会♥
when he noticed his son expressing himself rather well.
看到了儿子在表达自己 做得还不错
"He pretends he's the great father all of a sudden,
"突然间 他假装是个称职的爸爸"
"And acts like he's all worried about me.
"表现出一副担心我的样子"
"But it turns out he just does
"但事实上他这么做"
it so I can help him with his joke of a career.
"只是想让我在他那可笑的职业生涯上帮他一把而已"
"No wonder Mom wanted out so bad."
"怪不得妈妈后来变成那样子"
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
噢 我的天啊 噢 我的天啊
Gob, meanwhile, was several days into being an accidental waiter.
同时 这几天Gob很享受做一名侍应
And he discovered that a
他发现与客人调情
little flirting helped bring in the tips.
会赚得更多的小费
If you didn't have adult onset diabetes,
要是你没有成年型糖尿病
I wouldn't mind giving you a little sugar.
我会给你点糖的
Gob, you could charm the black off a telegram boy.
Gob 你比打电报的黑人小伙子还有魅力呢
Okay, we'll just tell you now. She's the one who dies.
好吧 剧透一下 这一集里面就是她死了
His name is Andy something. I think he's Ed McMahon's kid.
他叫Andy那啥 我想他是Ed McMahon的孩子
A song-and-dance man.
一个能歌♥善舞的人
Lucille, meanwhile, was there soliciting for the fundraiser.
Lucille这时在忙着筹款会的动员工作
But still hadn't noticed him.
仍没注意到Gob
We'll have the lobster tail.
来一份龙虾尾
Until this happened.
直到发生这样一件事
And maybe later you can save a little piece of tail for me.
或者你可以给我留一片龙虾尾
Come on!
得了吧
I hope that is the sort of humour Andy McMahon will be doing.
希望这是Andy McMahon会表演的那种幽默吧
Lobster, Mom?
要吃龙虾是吧 妈
And Michael went to confront Donnie.
Michael去找Donnie算账
Hey, nice haircut, and thanks for turning my son against me.
嘿 发型理得不错 还有谢谢你教我儿子反抗我
No, no, I'm Andy.
不 不 我是Andy
Oh, sorry.
噢 对不起
How would you feel about coming to a fundraiser at our house?
你要来我家办的筹款晚会吗
How much does it pay?
你出多少钱请我
It's just a free dinner, but... I'll be there.
就是个免费晚宴 但 我会去的
Great. I'll be in the cafeteria.
太好了 我就在咖啡馆
Oh, he's such a pig.
噢 他真是头猪
You should know about badmouthing family members.
你可真懂说家人的坏话呀
I heard what you had my son say out there.
我听了你让我儿子说的话了
He chose what to say.
是他选择的内容
Maybe we should include him in this. No need.
或者咱们让他来谈谈吧 不用了
You're the one that poisoned him against me.
是你毒害我儿子让他来反抗我的
How would you like that done to you?
要是你会怎么做呢
Are you threatening to poison me?
你是在威胁要给我下毒吗
I'm just expressing myself, man.
我只是在说出我的想法而已
What did I tell you?
我说什么了
How dare that Donnie Richter!
Donnie Ritcher真有种
Yeah, you gotta take care of that guy.
对 你要搞定那家伙
Or I will. Yeah, yeah, let me.
或者我出马 对 对 你让我出马好了
This is not your business, no.
这与你无关
I'm just gonna pull him out of that school.
让他不要上那学校就好了
You're damn right, you are.
你说得对
We can't have this happen. Not now.
我们现在可惹不起这种事啊
This family has got to stick together.
现在咱们家要团结
I don't want Gob coming to this dinner.
我不想让Gob出席晚宴
Good idea.
好主意
Guess where he's been getting his money.
你猜他从哪赚的钱
Is he following people to their cars again?
他又跟着别人上车了
He's a waiter!
他是个侍应
He is? Well, that's great.
是吗 那很好啊
No, it's not great.
不 好个屁呀
Well, am I the only that thinks
是不是只有我觉得
that this family is finally
咱们家终于开始
starting to become sympathetic and relatable?
变得有同情心还有和谐相处了
I mean, that's what people wanna see, you know.
我是说 人们就想要看到这些
Lindsay's taking care of the house.
Linsay打理家务
Oh, I forgot about that.
噢 我差点忘了这个
Tell the "Housewife" She's not coming, either.
告诉那个"主妇" 叫她也不要来
If you don't want her, you don't want me, either.
你不想她来 我也不来了
She's taking care of me. She glued my thumb back on.
她可照顾我呢 她帮我把大拇指粘上了
Sister's my new mother, Mother.
姐姐就是我的新妈妈 妈妈
And is it just me or is she looking hotter, too?
是我的问题 还是她变得更动人了
Well, why don't you marry her? Maybe I will!
那你干嘛不娶她呢 或许我会呢
We're veering away from relatability again.
我们又离题十万八千里了
Meanwhile, Maeby was getting tired of being with her father.
与此同时 Maeby变得越来越讨厌跟她父亲在一起
Okay, now what we do is paint our lips Joan Crawford red,
好了 现在要把嘴唇涂成琼·克劳馥式的红
pop on a little blue eyeliner,
画上蓝色眼线
and then plant a lipstick kiss on every one of them.
然后把唇印印在包装上面
Why the blue eyeliner?
为什么要画蓝色眼线
Well, she felt that her eyes were too close together.
她觉得她眼距太小了
Hello?
你好
It's a casting director.
是面试演员的人
Yes, he is available.
对 他有空
Let me put my, our assistant on the phone with you.
让我的助手跟你说好了
Thank you, yes.
谢谢
I better get changed.
我还是去换衣服好了
Thanks, Deb. Yeah. So, he's torture victim number four, right?
谢谢 Deb 对 他是虐待受害者第四号♥ 对吧
No, that's great. Yeah, he's really into discipline.
不 没事 他很喜欢被管教
And George Michael was about to get some discipline, too.
George Michael准备被教育了
you are no longer going to that school.
你不用去那学校了
I don't wanna get into a big discussion about it.
我不想跟你讨论太多
It's just not right for you.
那不适合你
Well, is this because I cheated off Maeby,
是因为我利用了Maeby吗
because I've never done that before, Dad. I swear.
因为我从没这么做过 爸 我发誓
I just couldn't think of anything to write about you,
我只是想不出要写什么关于你的东西
so I asked her to write it about her dad.
所以我就让她写她爸爸
You cheated?
你作弊了
Yeah, it was stupid of me. Now Donnie's met you.
对 我笨死了 现在Donnie见过你了
I mean, he's never gonna believe
他不会相信你
that you were ever up for a part in Wicked.
在<魔法坏女巫>里面表演过
Yeah, well, you know, you do what you have to do.
你做了你该做的事了
Do you think that I want to
你觉得我愿意
give that speech about Dad at the fundraiser?
在筹款会上发表关于我爸的演讲吗
You know, sometimes you
有时你要说
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表