剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
No. No, I don't like these people.
不 不 我不喜欢他们
Me, you mean. She means me, because I lied
我 你说的是我 她指我 因为
about having a family because I was embarrassed by them.
我觉得我嫌弃我家人所以我撒谎了
And I'm ashamed of that.
我很惭愧
I have to leave.
我要走了
Strike three.
三振出局了
You said you didn't have a family?
你说你没有家人
Everybody's favourite son. Mr. Terrible.
所有人最爱的儿子 坏蛋先生
And her. Too good for us?
还有她 我们配不上她
Buster, you should have finished the job.
Buster 你应该把活干得更利索点
Job? What job? Did I say "Job"? I meant "Gob."
活 什么活 我说活了吗 我说Gob
Buster's the one that hit her, I just gave her the roofie.
是Buster打她的 我只是给她迷♥奸♥药而已
Roofie? ForgetMeNow.
迷♥奸♥药 就是"快忘我"
You beat and drugged Rita?
你们打了Rita还给她嗑药
Take this and love us again.
吃了这个 再爱我们一次
No, no, no. Just take it!
不不不 吃了它
No, Gob.
不 Gob
I'm leaving, too.
我也要走了
Well, no good deed goes unpunished.
好心招雷劈啊
Look, it's not all bad.
也不是全都是坏事啦
I got Buster feeling better about his medal.
我让Buster为他的奖章感到自豪
Not any more. I'm getting rid of this thing.
再也不了 我要把它扔掉
It has caused me nothing but pride and self-respect.
它只给我带来自尊之外别无用途
Buster went to get rid of the medal he finally felt he deserved.
Buster把奖章扔掉之后终于感到自己的价值了
But it was exactly when George, Sr was making his escape.
只是当时老George正忙着逃跑
Farewell to you all!
再见啦各位
It turns out that hydrogen is more explosive than helium.
原来氢气比氦气更容易爆♥炸♥
And George Michael came home to find an unconscious Steve Holt.
George Michael回到家 发现Steve Holt已经不省人事了
What have you guys been doing? I gave him a roofie.
你们都做了什么 我给他喂了迷♥奸♥药
A girl's gotta grow up some time. He's your cousin.
女孩总要长大的 他是你表哥
My cousin? I should have told you that.
我表哥 我早该告诉你的
Now you've drugged him and had your way with him.
可你现在给他下药了 还和他做了
Like, how is that even possible?
这事怎么发生的
No, George Michael, we didn't do anything.
不 George Michael 我们什么都没做
I just wanted him to think we did.
我只是想让他以为我们做了
Don't you see? I drugged him not to go all the way with him.
难道你不明白吗 我给他下药就是不想跟他做
Well, I think even the
我想连那些
anti-drug people are gonna be okay with that.
反对嗑药的人都会同意这么做的
Well, let's get his pants back on.
那咱们把他的裤子穿上吧
You took his pants off?
你把他裤子脱掉了
And Michael tried to salvage
Michael试着整理
the remains of the files from the car fire.
失火车子中的文件残骸
You call the attorney yet? Yeah, I sure did,
你打电♥话♥叫律师了吗 当然打了
but he's not taking our calls
但他没接
because apparently the retainer's all used up.
因为很明显咱们的预付聘金用光了
He took my call. He's very good.
他接了我电♥话♥ 他很厉害
Yeah, that's how the retainer got eaten up, okay?
是啊 那就是为什么我们预付聘金用光了 懂吧
The secretary took it all down here in a transcript.
他的秘书把通话记录都记下来了
She's very good, too. I'm not paying for this.
秘书也很厉害嘛 我不会付钱的
Well, what am I supposed to do? I don't know, Lindsay.
那我能怎么办呢 我不知道 Linsay
Thing you say on Page 7 looks like it could be worth some money.
你在第七页上说的话或许值点钱
Speaking to me yet? It's only been an hour.
可以跟我说话了吗 才过了一个小时啊
Here's what I don't understand.
有一点我不明白的
What were you guys doing with Rita in the first place?
你们本来打算怎么对Rita的
We just wanted to do something nice for you, Michael,
我们只是想为你做点好事而已 Michael
'cause you do so much for us.
因为你为我们做了那么多
Guess we screwed it up.
看来我们搞砸了
Well, I screwed it up because I was trying to impress her.
我也搞砸了 因为我想给她留个好印象
Let's face it, she's probably too good for me.
说真的 或许我真的配不上她
No, what you need to do is go to her and ask for another chance.
不 你现在要做的是去找她 求她再给你一次机会
She'd be lucky to have you, Michael.
有你在身边她会很幸运的 Michael
Thanks, Gob. Sometimes you do surprise me.
谢谢 Gob 有时你真的能给我惊喜
I've got one more surprise for you.
我还真有个惊喜给你
And Michael did try again with Rita,
Michael真的再找回Rita
but this time determined to keep no secrets.
但这次他不打算保留秘密
I want to tell you everything.
我要告诉你所有事
If you're willing to listen.
如果你愿意听的话
I'm a very good listener.
我是个很好的倾听者
Great.
好
I'll start with the misdemeanours,
我要从一些轻罪开始说起
and then we're gonna push
然后再讲一下
right on through to the lighter treasons.
轻微叛国罪
So, 1983...
在1983年
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Lindsay tries to work off her debt with Bob Loblaw.
Linsay想要通过为Bob Loblaw工作还债
I'm willing to debase myself.
我想要降低身份为你工作
Get a maid's uniform and come by my house around 7:00.
早上七点穿着女仆装过来我家
There's no way to misinterpret that.
要误解这话还挺难的
Except the one.
她还真误解了
And a traumatised Steve Holt needs a father.
受到精神创伤后的Steve Holt需要父亲安慰
I've made a huge mistake.
我犯了个很严重的错误
I know the feeling.
我懂你的感受
I had you.
我有了你
I'm your father, Steve Holt. I can't hide from it any more.
我是你父亲 Steve Holt 我不能逃避你了
I won't forget this, Dad.
我不会忘记的 爸爸
I will.
我会的
I will.
我会的
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表